VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 2nd, 2015 #1
ELF

Default I need some advice.

I need some advice on fighting.
I have pyshical disabilties so fighting is not my storng suit and since I live in CanaDAH gun ownership is not possable for me given the crazy ass gun laws.

So what I would like to know is the best way to take some one down as fast as possable with a knife or bare hands.

Old April 2nd, 2015 #2
Zander

A quick hard chop to the windpipe with the side of the hand will drop most people no matter how big they are.

Old April 2nd, 2015 #3
Alyss
vnn member

Aim for the groin.

Old April 2nd, 2015 #4
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
A quick hard chop to the windpipe with the side of the hand will drop most people no matter how big they are.
Ok thank you for you advice, I'll try to keep that in mind.

Old April 2nd, 2015 #5
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post
Aim for the groin.
Good point and a good hard kick/strike to the crotch also works on women as well as guys given that the sexy bits of people(guys or gals) are more sensetive then the rest of the human body.

Old April 2nd, 2015 #6
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
I need some advice on fighting.
I have pyshical disabilties so fighting is not my storng suit and since I live in CanaDAH gun ownership is not possable for me given the crazy ass gun laws.

So what I would like to know is the best way to take some one down as fast as possable with a knife or bare hands.
That's a bit like asking which letter of the alphabet should I learn if I want to write a short story... It's not that simple. There is no one technique that will work in all situations.

There are some techniques with more stopping power than others, of course. A right cross to the chin will drop most people, as will a choke hold. Groin shots, eye pokes do not have this kind of stopping power, but they do hurt quite a bit.

But you are always better off with a weapon, no matter how good of a kung fu master you are, a gun is faster, more powerful and has a huge reach advantage. If you can't get one of these, pepper spray? taser? crossbow? a wiffle ball bat filled with ball bearings? I don't know the laws in canada.

Old April 2nd, 2015 #7
Brooklyn Rick

Works on anything with a head.

Last edited by Brooklyn Rick; June 28th, 2016 at 09:34 PM.

Old April 3rd, 2015 #8
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
That's a bit like asking which letter of the alphabet should I learn if I want to write a short story... It's not that simple. There is no one technique that will work in all situations.

There are some techniques with more stopping power than others, of course. A right cross to the chin will drop most people, as will a choke hold. Groin shots, eye pokes do not have this kind of stopping power, but they do hurt quite a bit.

But you are always better off with a weapon, no matter how good of a kung fu master you are, a gun is faster, more powerful and has a huge reach advantage. If you can't get one of these, pepper spray? taser? crossbow? a wiffle ball bat filled with ball bearings? I don't know the laws in canada.
The weapons laws in CanaDAH are fucked if I recall rightly tazers and pepper spray are illegal like most guns are, it's not like I can carry a crossbow with me and now a days you need a licesenes to have one.

The reason why I want to know how to defend myself is not because I want to be a bad ass street fighter but to protect myself and my family since the nearest city to me has a reservation of wagon burners on it as well as having a few niggers in it you can't be to careful.

Old April 3rd, 2015 #9
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Rick View Post
A sap eh?, I don't know if thse of legal or not in CanaDUH and I have never seen a store selling those.

Old April 3rd, 2015 #10
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Question

Are knives a good weapons for self defense?

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old April 3rd, 2015 #11
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bandanza View Post
That they are but my skills at knife fighting are pretty bad, I try to make it a point to have a knife on me when ever I go into town due to the scummy wangon burners and niggers.

Old April 3rd, 2015 #12
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bandanza View Post

Old April 10th, 2015 #13
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; April 10th, 2015 at 02:40 AM.

Old May 21st, 2015 #14
cillian

The guy in this vid is actually a stick fighting instructor, explains why it's no good.

Old May 21st, 2015 #15
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
Good point and a good hard kick/strike to the crotch also works on women as well as guys given that the sexy bits of people(guys or gals) are more sensetive then the rest of the human body.
I think Zander has the better advice because it is very hard to properly get a strike to the testicles especially with men having an ultra fast reflex to avoid getting hit there.
Men naturally protect that area by instinct, what I would do is pretend to go for the groin and when his hands go to protect that area go for the windpipe.

Old May 21st, 2015 #16
albert999
Banned

Since you live in a bad area, always wear steel tipped work boots, anybody can kick , that doesn't take any skills.
Drop kick them in the knee cap, and when they are down, your legs can do the rest, and make sure they are unconscious so they can't get back up and kick your ass.
In these bad dangerous times, you have to be psychologically comfortable with violence as a self defense tactic.

Old May 21st, 2015 #17
albert999
Banned

Women have a crucial advantage, especially with black men, they expect Scarlett from gone with the wind.
They are expecting you to freeze up and willfully go with them out of fear.
One thought he could get me to look at his broken down car parked down the street in a secluded blind spot.
I happened to be chopping down a tree with an axe, that is a long story, but he ran screaming I was a psychopath.
His car started right up without a problem, and the shock on his face was priceless.

Old May 21st, 2015 #18
Karl Lueger

Its a fact that White peope are targeted for violent attacks ona daily basis, piss on the jew-media lies and censorship that ignores that, inter-racial crime is nearly always against White victims and we need to be prepared and aware at all times, there is no other option, it is a war scenario;
these are some ideas and techniques that we can consider and practice to see which ones can be useful..

this guy has some good advice for self-defense from some older vids on the subject:

Rambo, John J.

Old May 21st, 2015 #19
Alexander M.

Quote:
Rick... I remember when cops carried those "blackjacks" and also nightsticks.

Old May 21st, 2015 #20
albert999
Banned

I think what the poster is forgetting is that blacks never attack you alone, mine was a unique experience, they are usually in groups, so the best defense is avoidance, don't put yourself in that situation in the first place.
It is hard to defend yourself against a group, one will sneak up behind you and sucker punch you in the head.
I think the best advise is walk with a large dog that will protect you.
Don't walk to liquor stores to buy cigarettes or liquor, go to the supermarket instead.
scumbags are always at liquor stores, I avoid them.

Thread