Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 8th, 2016 #1
alex revision

Default Russian Roulette (with additional rounds)

Russian Roulette (with additional rounds)

Interview Question

According to the internet (so it has to be true), there is a variant of the Russian Roulette problem that is commonly asked as an interview question. It goes like this:

“Let’s play a game of Russian Roulette. You are tied to a chair. Here’s a gun, six chambers, all empty. Now watch me as I put two bullets in the gun into adjacent chambers. I close the cylinder and spin it. I put the gun to your head and pull the trigger. Click. You’re still alive. Lucky you! Now, before we discuss your résumé, I’m going to pull the trigger one more time. Which would you prefer, that I spin the cylinder first or that I just pull the trigger?”

http://datagenetics.com/blog/february22016/index.html

Old February 8th, 2016 #2
Alex Him

Russians do not know what is a "Russian roulette".
This name appeared in the West.

Old February 9th, 2016 #3
Ray Allan

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 20th, 2016 #4
robertofrommilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post

Interview Question

According to the internet (so it has to be true), there is a variant of the Russian Roulette problem that is commonly asked as an interview question. It goes like this:

“Let’s play a game of Russian Roulette. You are tied to a chair. Here’s a gun, six chambers, all empty. Now watch me as I put two bullets in the gun into adjacent chambers. I close the cylinder and spin it. I put the gun to your head and pull the trigger. Click. You’re still alive. Lucky you! Now, before we discuss your résumé, I’m going to pull the trigger one more time. Which would you prefer, that I spin the cylinder first or that I just pull the trigger?”

Just pull. 25% to die, spin again 33%.

Old May 7th, 2016 #5
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post

Interview Question

The true answer is that it does not matter, either way, you are looking at an empty chamber

Old May 7th, 2016 #6
Karl Lueger

Just shoot the faggot doing the interview.. use a semi-auto pistol with a full mag with a round already chambered and NO need to spin anything, problem solved with an easy win.

Rambo, John J.

Thread