VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2011 #301
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
And you do understand religion? So far I have seen no indication that you do. Your entire argument has been centered around your claims that you are some kind of super-guru with a lot of secret knowledge which you have never even tried to explain. And that we are all a lot of atheists because we question your bullshit..
I remind you that the ball is on your side of the court. You-all attack Christianity relentlessly but have nothing of your own. You don't have a religion of your own; you don't have any beliefs except for materialism; you claim to be atheists and agnostics and totally anti-religious; you claim that Christianity is a problem for you. And yet, you think that you are qualified to be judges of religion and of Christianity. That's like an autistic moron claiming to be a judge of nuclear physics theories -- it is beyond his ability.

So, when I challenge you to put up or shut up -- show what religious knowledge you have or shut the fuck up -- then you cravenly try to Jew me with your repetition of the same BS. No atheist is qualified to judge a religion since atheists do not have a belief system with which to make a valid judgement. You claim to be a valid judge, but when I require that you prove it with some religious knowledge of your own, you chicken out.

I don't have to make any claims since the very subject of Christianity and of religion in general, is the turf that I am defending. Since you say that you understand Christianity, then you understand some of my positions. Again, the ball is on your side of the court, you chicken shit. Let's see you write in plain English what your religious beliefs are. Put up or shut up. Be a man or be a phony. Prove that you have more than derision and mockery in that hollow head and crooked heart of yours.

As far as being a guru ... the word "guru" means teacher. Since you and the other demons have already benefited from my teachings, then you may say that I am a guru. But I am not your guru. And yes, I have secret knowledge. But what do you have except your ignorance and empty words?

So, let's hear it. Put up or shut up. What is it you find so valuable in Life that you can say that it is something wonderful and holy? If you and the other atheists and agnostics cannot answer that question, then that proves that you are unqualifed to be critics of religion or of Christianity.

Put up or shut up. The ball is in your court. Do you have the balls or don't you?

Last edited by banjo_billy; February 13th, 2011 at 07:42 PM.

Old February 13th, 2011 #302
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
Objection to Christianity is portrayed in movies like The Exorcist. And that's exactly how Christians feel about intense objections to their religion, you are simply the Devil. It's important that you understand that, because you are dealing with insane, REAL power. millions of people were tortured for being witches, by the Christians. It seemed logical to them, to torture you. They feel the most intense, fear and dread for you, you could ever imagine. You are the BAD guy. That is all they know, that is the extent of their rational mind, the extent the spell allows their mind to perceive. you give them an irrational feeling of evil they have never imagined before.

Anyways, just saying, you protestors of christianity, may not respect the forces you are dealing with. It is not simply a matter of logic, is a matter of the magic, and the power one mind can exert over weaker minds.

And if the Devil wanted you, he could probably have you, the Devil needs opposition, though, it furthers his cause, to have people opposing his Cult, especially when they are rabid about it, because Fear is an emotion the Devil manipulates with the wisdom of a million year old Serpent.

Mainstream culture is satanic and evil, but it is really secret Christianity. And there is an army of unconscious followers. They are under it's spell, they will do it's will, upon command.
You have an interesting take on the subject, D. G.

I too am beginning to think there is a lot more than stupidity and ignorance at work with the christ cult. Someone seems to have an interest in keeping it alive. All the frantic assertions that we are doing the jews work when we attack xtianity sure seems like misdirection.

Old February 13th, 2011 #303
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
I remind you that the ball is on your side of the court. You-all attack Christianity relentlessly but have nothing of your own. You don't have a religion of your own; you don't have any beliefs except for materialism; you claim to be atheists and agnostics and totally anti-religious; you claim that Christianity is a problem for you. And yet, you think that you are qualified to be judges of religion and of Christianity. .

Put up or shut up. The ball is in your court. Do you have the balls or don't you?
For nearly 40 years now, we have had two religions, Creativity founded by Ben Klassen, and Cosmotheism, by Dr. William Pierce. Both were started independently of each other. Today, the leading proponents of both Creativity and Cosmotheism are working on a synthesis of the two.

Starting a new religion is perhaps the single hardest thing to do, especically when it is based on Nature's Eternal Laws, History, Logic and Common Sense. One of the stumbling blocks that I have observed over the years working with former Christians, who are interested in Creativity or Cosmotheism, is that they still carry baggage of what they think a religion must be, due to many hours staring at the colored glass windows while listening to some preacher, who would better serve his community by becoming a ditch digger instead.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; February 13th, 2011 at 08:02 PM.

Old February 13th, 2011 #304
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
No atheist is qualified to judge a religion since atheists do not have a belief system with which to make a valid judgement.
That's not very logical. It's like claiming someone who was never bitten by a snake has no qualification to tell you that that's a bad thing.

Old February 13th, 2011 #305
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

Banjo_billy is a fucking looney! He believes a virgin had a kid, a dude named Jonah floated around in the belly of a whale, a sea parted for the kikes to escape, people turned to salt, and a dead jewish hippie came back to life. Yet he has some sort of cosmic secret which we must discover by reading certain books full of similar fairy tales. He's hilarious! WE need to prove our worldview to him! This is why I insist we put bullets in the heads of any christians who refuse to disavow this bullshit. We will be cleansing the pathetic, weak-minded losers from our midst.

Old February 13th, 2011 #306
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottenfuhrer View Post
This is why I insist we put bullets in the heads of any christians who refuse to disavow this bullshit. We will be cleansing the pathetic, weak-minded losers from our midst.
There are still many decent White folks who subscribe to the Christ Cult, due more to tradition, then their full understanding of Christianity.

The other day, a friend of mine (a Southern Baptist) brought up a discussion he had with someone who is Christian Identity who wanted to label all non-CI White Christians as enemies of White Nationalism on Stormfront. He told me that the CI are certified loonies and he would rather be with Creators (like me), atheists, and Odinists than any CI nut.

We do not have to shoot them in the head, they will eventually end up doing that to each other.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; February 13th, 2011 at 09:11 PM.

Old February 13th, 2011 #307
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
I remind you that the ball is on your side of the court. You-all attack Christianity relentlessly but have nothing of your own. You don't have a religion of your own; you don't have any beliefs except for materialism; you claim to be atheists and agnostics and totally anti-religious; you claim that Christianity is a problem for you. And yet, you think that you are qualified to be judges of religion and of Christianity. That's like an autistic moron claiming to be a judge of nuclear physics theories -- it is beyond his ability.
Banjo, I have stated my beliefs, at least some of them, many times here on VNN forum. I am not out to proselytize anyone, unlike you.

If you are interested you can dig back through my older posts, including some earlier in this thread before you absolute foamers came out of the woodwork and started pitching your amusing hissy fits.

Did it ever occur to you that, being a part of the cult, perhaps you are not the most objective judge concerning it's effects on society? Those of us with more open minds are way more qualified to judge your product that you, the salesman.

And your frothing and foaming at the mouth about evil atheists is just comical. It seems to have never occured to you that an atheist could probably lead a much more fulfilling and psychologically healthier life than the average xtard with his head full of superstition and impossible morality. There is a certain peace of mind that comes with an acceptance of reality. You should try it.

Quote:
So, when I challenge you to put up or shut up -- show what religious knowledge you have or shut the fuck up -- then you cravenly try to Jew me with your repetition of the same BS. No atheist is qualified to judge a religion since atheists do not have a belief system with which to make a valid judgement. You claim to be a valid judge, but when I require that you prove it with some religious knowledge of your own, you chicken out.
Banjo, you really are nuttier than a home made fruit cake.

Your reasoning runs along the lines of:

Atheists are not qualified to judge my pet superstitious insanity.

An atheist is anyone who doesn't accept my claims.

Repeat, forever.

The only religious knowledge of mine that concerns you is my rejection of the lies of xtianity and my pointing out that it contains not one shread of truth anywhere beyond common sense, and damned little of that. If you are going to make a claim that it's doctrines don't really mean what they say and it shouldn't be judged on that criteria but on some secret esoteric bullshit then you need to trot that esoteric bullshit out where we can get a good look at it. So far you've failed to do that.

Banjo, you don't get to pick and choose who is allowed to judge you religion, it doesn't work that way. That's like saying the only people qualified to sit in judgment of a perverted child molester is other perverts because only they have the special knowledge to judge it properly.

Quote:
I don't have to make any claims since the very subject of Christianity and of religion in general, is the turf that I am defending.

Uh banjo, so far your defense has consisted entirely in calling us atheists.

Quote:
Since you say that you understand Christianity, then you understand some of my positions. Again, the ball is on your side of the court, you chicken shit. Let's see you write in plain English what your religious beliefs are. Put up or shut up. Be a man or be a phony. Prove that you have more than derision and mockery in that hollow head and crooked heart of yours.
I really don't understand your insistence on defending lies and calling it truth.

And I have written about my beliefs, a great deal of it right here in this thread. You are insisting on me coming up with something goofy to replace your goofiness. I don't have to do that. I base my belief system on the laws of Nature and what we can know of the universe through personal observation and scientific knowledge. If one looks at those with an open mind it gives you a good idea of where we've been, where we are and where we should strive to go.

Quote:
As far as being a guru ... the word "guru" means teacher. Since you and the other demons have already benefited from my teachings, then you may say that I am a guru. But I am not your guru. And yes, I have secret knowledge. But what do you have except your ignorance and empty words?
LOL! My "ignorance" sure seems to be raising hell with your "knowledge". You remind me of an airheaded liberal college girl accusing those who are not fans of racial annihilation of being "ignorant".

Quote:
So, let's hear it. Put up or shut up. What is it you find so valuable in Life that you can say that it is something wonderful and holy? If you and the other atheists and agnostics cannot answer that question, then that proves that you are unqualifed to be critics of religion or of Christianity.

Tough talk from a cross eyed fat kid!

One word, kiddo. Truth.

Last edited by Fred Streed; February 13th, 2011 at 10:42 PM.

Old February 13th, 2011 #308
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Banjo_billy is a fucking looney! He believes a virgin had a kid, a dude named Jonah floated around in the belly of a whale, a sea parted for the kikes to escape, people turned to salt, and a dead jewish hippie came back to life. Yet he has some sort of cosmic secret which we must discover by reading certain books full of similar fairy tales. He's hilarious! WE need to prove our worldview to him! This is why I insist we put bullets in the heads of any christians who refuse to disavow this bullshit. We will be cleansing the pathetic, weak-minded losers from our midst.
You are making up a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with what I know and believe. Your comments are worthless to this discussion.

Old February 13th, 2011 #309
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
For nearly 40 years now, we have had two religions, Creativity founded by Ben Klassen, and Cosmotheism, by Dr. William Pierce. Both were started independently of each other. Today, the leading proponents of both Creativity and Cosmotheism are working on a synthesis of the two.

Starting a new religion is perhaps the single hardest thing to do, especically when it is based on Nature's Eternal Laws, History, Logic and Common Sense. One of the stumbling blocks that I have observed over the years working with former Christians, who are interested in Creativity or Cosmotheism, is that they still carry baggage of what they think a religion must be, due to many hours staring at the colored glass windows while listening to some preacher, who would better serve his community by becoming a ditch digger instead.
They don't even realize they have this baggage. They have formed an image in their minds of "religion" and it has a xtian framework. Getting them past the spookcraft is the hardest part. Once they get over that hurdle they begin to realize that life can have a spiritual dimension without the mumbo-jumbo.

And hey, let's watch it with the slurs on ditch diggers. It's an honorable profession totally unsuited to lying hypocrites such as preachers. (This coming from someone who has dug more than his share of ditches)

Dr. Pierce put out his Cosmotheism trilogy during his early years. He had the basics down but he was never entirely satisfied with it. That does not invalidate what he said in his booklets, it just means he felt a need to add to it. He talked for several years of a wish to write another book dealing exclusively with religion. Too bad he never got to it.

Old February 13th, 2011 #310
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Banjo, I have stated my beliefs, at least some of them, many times here on VNN forum. I am not out to proselytize anyone, unlike you. And I have stated my beliefs. so since you aren't willing to discuss your beliefs, then I guess you will have to search through the various threads on this forum to find mine.

If you are interested you can dig back through my older posts, including some earlier in this thread before you absolute foamers came out of the woodwork and started pitching your amusing hissy fits. If you want to play the game of the lazy kike who wants to make accusations without providing his own standards, I will do the same.

Did it ever occur to you that, being a part of the cult, perhaps you are not the most objective judge concerning it's effects on society? Those of us with more open minds are way more qualified to judge your product that you, the salesman. Once again, you blindmen keep claiming that I am something other than what I present. I am not your standardized characture of a Christian like you seem to have in your cartoon mind. And there is no way you have the qualifications to judge me because I am off of any charts that you may have. My knowledge is beyond your understanding. Yeah, yeah, I know that rankles you, but it's the facts.

And your frothing and foaming at the mouth about evil atheists is just comical. It seems to have never occured to you that an atheist could probably lead a much more fulfilling and psychologically healthier life than the average xtard with his head full of superstition and impossible morality. There is a certain peace of mind that comes with an acceptance of reality. You should try it. The reality is that your views of the Universe are vestigial at best. The pride you take in believing that you understand reality is the same pride than an ant takes in believing that he understands the leaf that he stands upon.

Banjo, you really are nuttier than a home made fruit cake.

Your reasoning runs along the lines of:

Atheists are not qualified to judge my pet superstitious insanity.You prove that you are not qualified because you can't conceive of anything other than the cartoon version of Christianity that you have in your imagination.

An atheist is anyone who doesn't accept my claims.

Repeat, forever.

The only religious knowledge of mine that concerns you is my rejection of the lies of xtianity Wrong. That is not a religious knowledge, that is only your rejection of religious knowledge. So, you are chickening out once again and not facing the subject honestly. and my pointing out that it contains not one shread of truth anywhere beyond common sense,Wrong again. Christianity contains truth and common sense. and damned little of that. If you are going to make a claim that it's doctrines don't really mean what they say and it shouldn't be judged on that criteria but on some secret esoteric bullshit then you need to trot that esoteric bullshit out where we can get a good look at it. So far you've failed to do that.Wrong again. You certainly have read where Jesus cautions against "casting pearls before swine." I have offered to share some of the pearls of Christian and religious knowledge with you but I know that it is like casting pearls before swine. You will only, in your madness, chew them up and use them to attack me. You can't get until you give. I asked for your religious views and you give nothing but excuses. Excuses is certainly something you are good at.

Banjo, you don't get to pick and choose who is allowed to judge you religion, it doesn't work that way. Like a drooling moron at a football game, any moron has a right to judge the skills of the professional players and boo and cheer to his heart's content. But nobody will take his criticism seriously because he is a moron. It's the same with you and the other atheists and agnostic stooges in this thread. You-all claim the right to criticise religion and Christianity but I question your ability to do so since you don't have the qualifications to make intelligent and valid critiques. Sure, you-all can jeer and snarl, but even animals can do that. And what do animals know about religion, too? You are atheists and devils, what in the hell do you know about religion? Nothing. That's like saying the only people qualified to sit in judgment of a perverted child molester is other perverts because only they have the special knowledge to judge it properly. Wrong again. It's not saying that at all.

Uh banjo, so far your defense has consisted entirely in calling us atheists. Uh, Freddy-boy, so far your only defense has consisted entirely of jeering and denigrating religion and Christianity. You offer nothing more than that.

I really don't understand your insistence on defending lies and calling it truth. How would you know the difference since the Truth, you call lies. You are an empty shell.

And I have written about my beliefs, a great deal of it right here in this thread. You are insisting on me coming up with something goofy to replace your goofiness. I don't have to do that. I base my belief system on the laws of Nature and what we can know of the universe through personal observation and scientific knowledge. If one looks at those with an open mind it gives you a good idea of where we've been, where we are and where we should strive to go. Finally, you show that you are not a complete chicken shit. Oww, did that hurt so very much to admit that you have at least a tiny idea about what you really believe? What you call "personal observation and scientific knowledge" is also what true religions are based upon. The laws of Nature are also the laws of God. So, you really are not too far off the Path, in that regard.

LOL! My "ignorance" sure seems to be raising hell with your "knowledge". You remind me of an airheaded liberal college girl accusing those who are not fans of racial annihilation of being "ignorant". And you remind me of a drooling moron criticizing something that you don't beleive in and don't understand.

Tough talk from a cross eyed fat kid!

One word, kiddo. Truth.
The Truth is, it's more than just tough talk. It's the Truth. And the Truth is a lot tougher than what any atheist wimp is capable of producing.

So, prove you aren't just a bullshitting con artist and state your religious beliefs. So far, it's "I base my belief system on the laws of Nature and what we can know of the universe through personal observation and scientific knowledge." That's a good start. So, answer me this: Within the laws of Nature, where is the Human Spirit found?

Answer. Put up or shut up.

Old February 13th, 2011 #311
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
And hey, let's watch it with the slurs on ditch diggers. It's an honorable profession totally unsuited to lying hypocrites such as preachers. (This coming from someone who has dug more than his share of ditches)
Hell, I still dig ditches, and no slur was intended.

The thought that I was aiming for, is that if we could keep these damn preachers digging ditches, there would be less time for them to pollute our fellow Whites with their nonsense.

Old February 14th, 2011 #312
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Dr. Pierce put out his Cosmotheism trilogy during his early years. He had the basics down but he was never entirely satisfied with it. That does not invalidate what he said in his booklets, it just means he felt a need to add to it. He talked for several years of a wish to write another book dealing exclusively with religion. Too bad he never got to it.
Hindsight is always 20/20 and it was a shame that Dr. Pierce never expanded on his first three books on Cosmotheism. As a religion, Cosmotheism, was an incomplete idea, and that is why I lost interest in it years ago.

Ben Klassen, on the other hand, thought out a complete Creed and Program for Creativity, but he lacked the tact that Dr. William Pierce had, which has caused many to reject Creativity before they ever got the chance to know what Creativity was about.

If there is going to be a White man's religion, to take the place of Christianity, I see it being a synthesis of Cosmotheism and Creativity.

Old February 14th, 2011 #313
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
If there is going to be a White man's religion, to take the place of Christianity, I see it being a synthesis of Cosmotheism and Creativity.
There should be no religion at all, ideally...

Old February 14th, 2011 #314
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
The Truth is, it's more than just tough talk. It's the Truth. And the Truth is a lot tougher than what any atheist wimp is capable of producing.
The truth is, you are an idiot. You have built yourself up in your own delusional mind as some kind of a great religious sage. That is not how others see you. Can you face that little piece of truth?

The truth is, you are talking bullshit and I think even you realize it at some level. That is why you start with your "atheist" bullshit.

Quote:
So, prove you aren't just a bullshitting con artist and state your religious beliefs. So far, it's "I base my belief system on the laws of Nature and what we can know of the universe through personal observation and scientific knowledge." That's a good start. So, answer me this: Within the laws of Nature, where is the Human Spirit found?

Answer. Put up or shut up.
I'm not the one trying to sell the snake oil here. I stated my beliefs clearly and concisely, it took me only one short sentence, but my beliefs aren't the issue. YOURS ARE. You are the one with the religious answers you claim are good for Whites, although you don't seem to be very good at articulating just what they are, except that they include xtianity. I, and others, have explained in quite a bit of detail why xtianity doesn't contain answers or solutions, and is indeed a big part of the problem. My purpose on this thread is the exposure of snake oil, mostly yours. If I had came onto this thread and stated I have THE ANSWER, as you tried to do, and if I then steadfastly refused to elaborate, as you have, then you would be justified in demanding to know just what this great answer was.

But I didn't. So you can take your demands to "put up or shut up" right up your enlightened guru ass, swami. I've put up all the way through your tedious bullshit. I've put up about a million reasons why xtianity isn't an answer and I've been specific about it. All you have in response is bluster and bullshit.

And your question, which I am sure you think is a deep one, is just another example of the meaningless babble you idiots insist on wasting time over. Is this your version of "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

Rottenfuhrer is right. The ultimate solution for you idiots is to get you out of the gene pool. The problem is not just that you have embraced a false religion. The problem is that you creeps will always embrace lies. It is genetically programmed into you. You are not only incapable of facing reality but you are actually threatened by it and will always fight against it with your creationist bullshit and such trash. Raising the average IQ 20 or 30 points might get rid of most of you but there is still a certain disposition, probably genetic, at work that needs to be weeded out of the White gene pool forever.

Old February 14th, 2011 #315
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Hell, I still dig ditches, and no slur was intended.

The thought that I was aiming for, is that if we could keep these damn preachers digging ditches, there would be less time for them to pollute our fellow Whites with their nonsense.
No offense taken, I was just yanking your chain. My ditch digging is kind of an inside joke with a few old timers on this forum.

If we could keep the damned preachers doing anything productive at all it would be an improvement.

Old February 14th, 2011 #316
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
There should be no religion at all, ideally...
If by that you mean organized religion I would tend to agree. That wouldn't preclude religion itself, people would still speculate and seek answers concerning meanings and purpose. A lot of the religious need would be fulfilled with philosophy. What future Whites need to get away from, if we are to advance, is revealed religion.

Old February 14th, 2011 #317
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Tough talk from someone who bows down in awe to a bunch of Jewish script writers every Sunday morning.

You asked, "Where does the Human spirit comes from?" It comes from the will towards greatness, the will of each individual White man, to get up each morning, to make the best of each day, with the goal of creating a Brighter and Whiter world for his family and the generations to come. That is where real human "spirit" comes from.

But Christians like you can never understand that TRUTH, because your Semetic book tells you to seek something that you cannot see, far off into the future, or in the sky above you, to find your "spirit". Your greatest desire is to have the great Hebe in the sky to "breathe" his spirit into you and the other chosen 144,000 elect. Your mind cannot even entertain the idea that you are not going to be part of the rapture, so you molded yourself into your idea of what Christianity requires of you. What you call Truth, is nothing more than what you have gleaned from the reality around you, but through the blinders of some book written hundreds of years ago, by aliens of your own race, that you are still trying to figure out what most of it really means.

The reason that you do not see this, is because you fell for a lie, a false promise of a life after death from some preacher. You want so much to have a life in the hereafter/forever, that you will follow any creed/religion that can put your mind at rest from the horror of facing its own death.

I, on the other hand, know that my life will come to an eventual end. I am grateful that I have come into existence and for the experiences and people that I have met. Like all other life forms, there is a start and an end to my existence. I am at peace with my eventual death. And from accepting that TRUTH, I can live a rewarding life, without requiring a pair of blinders from some huckster selling me an empty promise of some hereafter.

Old February 14th, 2011 #318
AussieWN
Banned

Quote:
This is why I insist we put bullets in the heads of any christians who refuse to disavow this bullshit. We will be cleansing the pathetic, weak-minded losers from our midst.
I would love to see you say that in Northern Ireland or at a Klan rally. You need to realise that a lot of Whites are Christian and we are not your enemy. However, if you try to put a bullet in my head, I WILL LYNCH YOU like a nigger

Old February 14th, 2011 #319
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

If I ever visit Northern Ireland I would have no reason to discuss race, religion, or politics and I wouldn't ever go to a Klan rally because they are complete clowns. White christ-tards ARE my enemy. That jew-worshiping religion must be crushed mercilessly and the White race will be infinitely better off when that happens.

Please don't "lynch me like a nigger", internet tough guy.

Old February 14th, 2011 #320
AussieWN
Banned

Quote:
If I ever visit Northern Ireland I would have no reason to discuss race, religion, or politics and I wouldn't ever go to a Klan rally because they are complete clowns. White christ-tards ARE my enemy. That jew-worshiping religion must be crushed mercilessly and the White race will be infinitely better off when that happens.

Please don't "lynch me like a nigger", internet tough guy.
Its people like you with your stupid views of Christians that prevent unity from happening. No doubt you wont go to Ulster or a Klan rally and air your views as you are to gutless to repeat those views in front of people willing to use guns to defend their faith.

Tags
#1, christianity

Thread