VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 23rd, 2012 #1
tom harris
Banned

Default Stormfront is anti Irish

Stormfront is anti Irish and has been for years.Jack boot guy is an arsehole.

Old July 23rd, 2012 #2
andy

Links ? cut and paste quotation I'm fucked if I am going to wade through the bogus kack boots postings to find what ye are talking about

Chase them into the swamps

Old July 23rd, 2012 #3
Hunter Morrow

They're anti-everything except e-begging. They are very in favor of getting "sustaining memberships." Just what it is that they are sustaining, I'm not quite sure.

Old July 23rd, 2012 #4
tom harris
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Links ? cut and paste quotation I'm fucked if I am going to wade through the bogus kack boots postings to find what ye are talking about
You have to be a loyalist to post i dont support the I R A or any that sort but you have to be a loyalist.Quinn was up with the B N P and attacks C-I R A in videos.I am not fond of both sides but i wont attack C -IRA as i think thats what the reds want.C-I R A i know them well.If Quinn keeps calling them names about dead members.It dont take a prophet to know whats going to happen to him.

Old July 23rd, 2012 #5
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom harris View Post
You have to be a loyalist to post i dont support the I R A or any that sort but you have to be a loyalist.Quinn was up with the B N P and attacks C-I R A in videos.I am not fond of both sides but i wont attack C -IRA as i think thats what the reds want.C-I R A i know them well.If Quinn keeps calling them names about dead members.It dont take a prophet to know whats going to happen to him.
I believe that you must be a White Nationalist first and foremost. I have seen guys sent to the OV for saying that they are a "British Nationalist, first and foremost". That was the position up until a month ago, when I was still a member.

Old July 23rd, 2012 #6
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Remember when they had that orangeman faggot Ravenser moderating SF Ireland? What a fughing joke! And after him was a douchebag American "1/2 Irish, 1/2 German" who referred to us Irish as "Irishers" and thought the whole north of Ireland thing was a "religious war". Hahahaha clueless.

Old July 23rd, 2012 #7
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
Remember when they had that orangeman faggot Ravenser moderating SF Ireland? What a fughing joke! And after him was a douchebag American "1/2 Irish, 1/2 German" who referred to us Irish as "Irishers" and thought the whole north of Ireland thing was a "religious war". Hahahaha clueless.
Ravenser is still a moderator.

Old July 24th, 2012 #8
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Ravenser is still a moderator.
Big surprise there. An English asslicker always has a home on SF. He's not moderating the Ireland section anymore though, I'll wager. Unless they've reopened it.

There were two other punkasses that always stood out to me in SFI. One was supposedly an Irishman living in Britain who said his family was from Galway or somewhere out West. Constantly posting on SF Britain, the only times he chimed in on SFI was to back up his English bruthas when they were shit talking the Irish.

The other was some other "Irish" faggot named Lerne or something. He had a Blueshirt avatar and constantly, constantly talked trash about Irish Nationalists. I remember I blew up on him once for saying that Irish people were stupid for starving to death when "the rivers and oceans were filled with fish". Of course, my post was deleted, and his West Brit bile was still there.

I wish I could have met up with those POSs in real life.

Old July 24th, 2012 #9
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
I wish I could have met up with those POSs in real life.
Come to think of it, if you're ever bored and still post on SF, let them know. I'd still love to meet up with any of those 3 faggots. Tell them An Faolchú Fionn wants to knock some sense into them.

Thread