Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 4th, 2005 #1
Border Ruffian

Default Calcium citrate

Lime juice + Chalk. I got a 25# bag of food-grade (Huber)chalk at a pottery supply place for about 10$. That's almost a lifetime supply.

Most "calcium" products are just chalk.

If you get heartburn a lot, this stuff puts it out instantly. "Tums" tablets are just chalk pellets that cost way too much. They put some sugar and flavors in the chalk and sell them in the stores as if they were specialized products.

I'm not sure what to think about those ads for the coral calcium. The people who sell them present it as a panacea, so you can bet there's a lot of lying. One idea of theirs that i can't shake: Calcium is the most common mineral in your body. I look that up and find lots of good evidence. Calcium Citrate is one of the more absorbable forms of calcium. You can make it for pennies compared to what you buy it for in a health food store.

Anyway... Get a big bag of chalk for a few bucks. Buy some limes. The worst thing that will happen is that you'll have cloudy urine.

Old January 4th, 2005 #2
Sean Martin

Thanks, I need to try that. Got anything for horrific ulcers? I am in and out of the doctors office all of the time over them.

Old January 4th, 2005 #3
Border Ruffian

There's different kinds of ulcers, but from what I hear they beat most stomach ulcers a few years ago. Turned out that a certain kind of bacteria was causing most of them, and you can just take an antibiotic now and kill the bug that makes them rather than treating the damage caused.

Doctors found out by accident, because most patients who were given these particular kinds of antibiotics for something else would suddenly be cured of their ulcers too.

Old January 18th, 2005 #4
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Your very correct Ruffian.

There are about 6 different types of calcium,and only one absorbable to the the body,and that happens to be your Calcium Citrate.

Good Choice

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old January 18th, 2005 #5
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Border Ruffian
There's different kinds of ulcers, but from what I hear they beat most stomach ulcers a few years ago. Turned out that a certain kind of bacteria was causing most of them, and you can just take an antibiotic now and kill the bug that makes them rather than treating the damage caused.

Doctors found out by accident, because most patients who were given these particular kinds of antibiotics for something else would suddenly be cured of their ulcers too.
I have been to several doctors and they just keep switching my medication from one thing that doesn’t work to another thing that doesn’t work.

Thread