Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 21st, 2004 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor

Thumbs up Look What I Just Found At Wal-Mart...

You're not going to believe this!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...A18833%3A21570

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old December 21st, 2004 #2
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald
Cool! We've got Wal-Marts over here too. Wal-Marts kick ass!
You could just upscale the design to fit larger caliber guns. Theoretically, silencers all work on the same principal. Incidentally, our local Wal-Mart sells silencers in the form of pillows and cabbage heads

Old December 21st, 2004 #3
Sean Martin

Quote:
On Kazza you can download that book for free. In addition to a book by Ragner Benson “how to make a silencer for the Mini 14”. Print out the pages you want shred them when you are done and keep the books on disk in case the feds come poking around they won’t find a bunch of silencer books in your house.

Old December 21st, 2004 #4
H.E.A.

Quote:
Way cool! But hey I have a lathe & my Dad welds... Hmmm

LOL too funny.

Old December 21st, 2004 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
On Kazza you can download that book for free. In addition to a book by Ragner Benson “how to make a silencer for the Mini 14”. Print out the pages you want shred them when you are done and keep the books on disk in case the feds come poking around they won’t find a bunch of silencer books in your house.
books are not illegal, unlicensed suppressors are.

Old December 21st, 2004 #6
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
I wonder if the silenced .22 will be as deadly "up to a mile" as the unsilenced version?

Old December 21st, 2004 #7
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
I wonder if the silenced .22 will be as deadly "up to a mile" as the unsilenced version?
I doubt it I would give it about ten yards tops. The plans on that books are very poor in reality, I don't think they would work very well and if they did they would be difficult to make. There are much easier plans out there that would work much better.

Old December 21st, 2004 #8
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Haha, just wait until the AFA finds out. They're not going to like that too much, I don't think.

Old December 21st, 2004 #9
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
I doubt it I would give it about ten yards tops. The plans on that books are very poor in reality, I don't think they would work very well and if they did they would be difficult to make. There are much easier plans out there that would work much better.
Exactly how do you know what kinds of plans are effective and which are not? Are you a class iii manufacturer, SOT and all that? Tell us about your expertise.

Old December 22nd, 2004 #10
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Exactly how do you know what kinds of plans are effective and which are not? Are you a class iii manufacturer, SOT and all that? Tell us about your expertise.
Because when it comes to guns I am highly intelligent.
Because I don’t spend my days sitting behind a computer philosophizing about guns.
Because I am a redneck that grew up around guns and know many people that use them
Because I spent a lot of time in machine shop in high school and know what types of things work when it comes to mechanics.
Because I have read several books and have seen several designs.
Take your pic but I personally like the “why should I tell you anything”” reply.

Now tell us about your class 3 friend that shoots a silenced 22. Or perhaps you could share your wisdom on the books you have read or something from the fossil Cooper or your days at shooting camp or whatever it was you did.

For the record AE knowing how mods like to call the feds on forum members, I have never constructed a suppressor nor have I ever shot a suppressed weapon. Now put your glasses back on and get back to your history book or whatever it is you do.

I truly get sick of your smug attitude.

Old December 22nd, 2004 #11
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Because I don’t spend my days sitting behind a computer philosophizing about guns.
Because I am a redneck that grew up around guns and know many people that use them
Because I spent a lot of time in machine shop in high school and know what types of things work when it comes to mechanics.
Because I have read several books and have seen several designs.
Take your pic but I personally like the “why should I tell you anything”” reply.

Now tell us about your class 3 friend that shoots a silenced 22. Or perhaps you could share your wisdom on the books you have read or something from the fossil Cooper or your days at shooting camp or whatever it was you did.

LOL am I getting to you yet?

Here is a website that will help you "tinkerers" in compliance with the law.

http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/index.htm

Old December 22nd, 2004 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:

.......... nor have I ever shot a suppressed weapon. Now put your glasses back on and get back to your history book or whatever it is you do.

Here's a little Cooper for you. To continue your education.

Steyr Scout Rifle. http://remtek.com/arms/steyr/scout/scout.htm

With that dealer I have fired a suppressed Ruger Mk 2, Sten, and Mac-10. With and without subsonic ammo.

Those weapons were lawfully made and possessed, of course.

I can see you havent followed my advice and participated in IDPA or IPSC yet Sean. Otherwise you would not be so bitter, you would be thanking me for referring you to a very rewarding and useful shooting experience. Just find a local gun club and they will get you going.

http://www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/f...l.asp?State=WV

Old December 22nd, 2004 #13
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default High noon on VNN Forum.

'This forum ain't big enough for two smug attitudes! So, slap leather, hombre, let's see what you can do with that silenced .22!'
Bang! Bang bang!

Quote:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old December 26th, 2004 #14
Whirlwind

Thanks for that laugh, Momus. Made me laugh harder than Sean's line about being highly intelligent when it comes to guns. In his case, I think it means he has never been at the wrong end of the barrel. And even that could be a coincidence. It's a 50-50 deal...

Old December 26th, 2004 #15
Subrosa
Banned

Default Silencers are legal in Finland

Great plans. Anyone going to Europe?

http://guns.connect.fi/rs/Reflex.html

Old January 19th, 2005 #16
heaven above

A .22 hornet wasn't a bad round !

Old January 20th, 2005 #17
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
'This forum ain't big enough for two smug attitudes! So, slap leather, hombre, let's see what you can do with that silenced .22!'
Bang! Bang bang!

when it's suppressed it's more like "PFFFFT!" than "bang." and a little "chink" for when the slide actuates. assuming subsonic ammo, LOL

Thread