Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 4th, 2004 #21
Warhammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
ta quan do, is that like tae kwon do or did they change the name for financial reasons?

ed parker used to do plenty of travelling seminars so there are tons of people who "trained" with him just like I "trained" with Wally Jay for a day doing small circle jiu jitsu.

say this reminds me of frank dux. anybody heard of this jewish blowhard loser? let's pick on him now.

Frank Dux is a jew ??!!!

Old November 4th, 2004 #22
Warhammer

Quote:
<Doc>I trained in Kentucky, my teacher was a huge IFC fanatic. He also trained in Judo and Ju-Jitsu. He loved grappling, and that is what he mostly focused on. He was excellent at jump spinning kicks and such, but his theory was it wouldn’t work in the street so he only taught that type of stuff after class. <Doc>
Sheesh. It sounds like this guy and my first Sensei, Dave Macomber (non WN as far as I know, unfortunately) were separated at birth lol.

Old November 4th, 2004 #23
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
You really are a fag aren't you Martin. I'm crushed.
Nope I am not but I thought you would be crushed. I am sorry but my gate doesn’t swing that way you pervert.

Quote:
You don't care about me anymore!
Nope.
Quote:
Then why did you bother to respond this time.
Because I am actually board so I thought I would bring purpose to your otherwise meaningless life.

Quote:
Anytime you want to prove your such a bad just pm me.
I thought I told you I didn't like you I only PM people I like or respect.

Besides you are a 43-year-old geezer so I would feel bad if I actually met you as I don't harm senior citizens. Hey even if you could beat me up I would just wait ten years then you would be 53 and I would still be in my thirties. You are to old to do any harm to me so I probably wouldn’t even try to fight you (as you desire) I would just stand there are laugh as you wheeze and cough trying to land a punch. I would just do blocks and parry’s perhaps a few sidesteps and you would be to out of wind to do much else, then I would simply walk away.

That is not a threat and I have no desire to harm or threaten you so don't run crying like a jilted teen to the Mods and beg for them to ban me.

BTW there is a banning poll have you voted for me yet?

Vote SDM for banning candidate of the year

Old November 4th, 2004 #24
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer
Sheesh. It sounds like this guy and my first Sensei, Dave Macomber (non WN as far as I know, unfortunately) were separated at birth lol.
Yeah I had a couple of teachers and none of them were WN’s. I did have one that was in to the occult though and he was a top-notch martial artist but I didn’t want to take another five or six years to learn what he had to teach. I was on my way to college and was working about 60 hours a week to save the money to go.

Re: AE

It was changed for financial reasons. Actually this is a message board not the New York Times so I am not concerned with being spelling king or anything like that. It is a message board dude mellow out and switch to decaf. I thought of making several blatant spelling errors just to torment you but I didn’t, how nice of me.

Last edited by Sean Martin; November 4th, 2004 at 10:15 PM.

Old November 5th, 2004 #25
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Nope I am not but I thought you would be crushed. I am sorry but my gate doesn’t swing that way you pervert.

Nope.

Because I am actually board so I thought I would bring purpose to your otherwise meaningless life.

I thought I told you I didn't like you I only PM people I like or respect.

Besides you are a 43-year-old geezer so I would feel bad if I actually met you as I don't harm senior citizens. Hey even if you could beat me up I would just wait ten years then you would be 53 and I would still be in my thirties. You are to old to do any harm to me so I probably wouldn’t even try to fight you (as you desire) I would just stand there are laugh as you wheeze and cough trying to land a punch. I would just do blocks and parry’s perhaps a few sidesteps and you would be to out of wind to do much else, then I would simply walk away.

That is not a threat and I have no desire to harm or threaten you so don't run crying like a jilted teen to the Mods and beg for them to ban me.

BTW there is a banning poll have you voted for me yet?

Vote SDM for banning candidate of the year
I see you still care. I feel bathed in your warm Christian love brother. No I did not vote to ban you, nor would I. You are just too much fun to kick around. No one here takes you seriously, so keep on blathering. You do have lots of stamina for that I'll grant you. By the way let me ask you a question, and I'll set aside all personal rancor. What do you think you have accomplished here? Have you made anyone see things your way? Have you helped one of the awful Pagans see the light? Do you honestly think all your wild boasting is believed? Don't you understand that in doing so you only further decrease your credibility with each new boast, with each new lie? Seriously?

Old November 5th, 2004 #26
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
What do you think you have accomplished here? Have you made anyone see things your way?

What kind of question is this? Have you accomplished something here?

Old November 5th, 2004 #27
Sean Martin

Quote:
Do you honestly think all your wild boasting is believed? Don't you understand that in doing so you only further decrease your credibility with each new boast, with each new lie? Seriously?
Boasting? Spending five years in Karate classes, living at home working for my dad while going to college to get a degree in “theology” is what you consider boasting? Dude I know 15 year old kids that have taken more than five years of Martial Arts.

Dude you must live the most pitiful life on the planet if you think my claims are boasting.

Here is a tip from the D.O.C, get off that welfare put a decent roof over your head and take care of your family like a white man. Anybody that considers my life a boast is pathetic and needs to get a job or a life. If my life is what you consider that outrageous, then you need to turn of VNNF and turn on life. I guess if my life seems that outstanding to some 43 year old geezer I shouldn’t be so hard on your, because you are to pathetic for someone as spectacular as I am.

Last edited by Sean Martin; November 5th, 2004 at 11:42 PM.

Old November 6th, 2004 #28
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

so Sean, did they teach you the dim mak? Teach me! Pretty please! Huh? PLease please!

Old November 6th, 2004 #29
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
so Sean, did they teach you the dim mak? Teach me! Pretty please! Huh? PLease please!
I wanted to send you a PM or an E-mail but could not do either.

You ever hear of George Dillman, Rick Moneymaker, and Erle Montigue?

I have the Dillman books (autographed), the Moneymaker charts (not autographed perhaps that is why his name is MONEYMAKER), and the Erle Montigue books and videos. I have corresponded with Montigue and he is amazingly nice, he also said he would train people for $11 a day (the cost of food and such).

There were three teachers in this area that spent a lot of time with Dillman and some time with Moneymaker, I was taught by two of them. I later contacted Montigue who sent me vids and books (comparatively cheap) and said what I was taught was useless and quote “you need to get the good oil from the beginning”.

Dim Mak works well if you learn a couple points and practice them well. Didn’t you say you went to Wally Jay’s workshop? He teaches how to apply them. Learn the broad ones forget about the precision ones and apply them to joint locks and strikes for maximum effectiveness. You really only need to know about 20 and about 4 or 5 combinations for striking.

BTW it was Taji boxing, Kyusho Jistu, and Ryukyu-Kempo that they taught me.

Old November 6th, 2004 #30
Steve B
Banned

The Top 13 Signs Doc Joined the Wrong Martial Arts School

13. Your dojo's symbol is a bullseye target.

12. First demonstration consists of falling to the floor, curling into the fetal position, and whimpering pitifully.

11. Frequent pauses while instructor tearfully stops to right his spilled pocket protector.

10. The "gis" are used hospital gowns, and the "throwing stars" are just slices of old cheese.

9. The homework is always just to watch a Jackie Chan movie.

8. The techniques are only effective if your attacker is one of the Three Stooges.

7. Instructor's low fees enhanced by take from one-on-one "pop quizzes" in dark alleys.

6. Benihana has a restraining order against your instructor.

5. Local muggers gather in the parking lot waiting for class to end.

4. Current students bark out on cue the phrase "Insurance does not exist in this dojo!"

3. You take yourself to the mat 4 out of 5 times simply trying to tie your belt on.

2. Sensei's "ancient Chinese secret" required notifying the neighbors when he moved in.

and the Number 1 Sign You've Joined the Wrong Martial Arts School...

1. Did Confucius ever really say he was "going to open up a can of whoop-ass" on someone?

Old November 6th, 2004 #31
Warhammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
The Top 13 Signs Doc Joined the Wrong Martial Arts School

13. Your dojo's symbol is a bullseye target.

12. First demonstration consists of falling to the floor, curling into the fetal position, and whimpering pitifully.

11. Frequent pauses while instructor tearfully stops to right his spilled pocket protector.

10. The "gis" are used hospital gowns, and the "throwing stars" are just slices of old cheese.

9. The homework is always just to watch a Jackie Chan movie.

8. The techniques are only effective if your attacker is one of the Three Stooges.

7. Instructor's low fees enhanced by take from one-on-one "pop quizzes" in dark alleys.

6. Benihana has a restraining order against your instructor.

5. Local muggers gather in the parking lot waiting for class to end.

4. Current students bark out on cue the phrase "Insurance does not exist in this dojo!"

3. You take yourself to the mat 4 out of 5 times simply trying to tie your belt on.

2. Sensei's "ancient Chinese secret" required notifying the neighbors when he moved in.

and the Number 1 Sign You've Joined the Wrong Martial Arts School...

1. Did Confucius ever really say he was "going to open up a can of whoop-ass" on someone?
Im going to steal this and make a poster for my workout room with it. ROFL.

Old November 6th, 2004 #32
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer
Im going to steal this and make a poster for my workout room with it. ROFL.
Heh, I got it from some joke site...thought it was funny too!

Old November 6th, 2004 #33
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
What kind of question is this? Have you accomplished something here?
I don't make any wild claims or boasts. I don't claim to have accomplished anything here - unlike our pimply faced, toothless, degenerate hillbilly. You're just about as bright as the old Doc aren't you.

Old November 6th, 2004 #34
Sean Martin

Quote:
I don't make any wild claims or boasts. I don't claim to have accomplished anything here
Dear Sir,

Realizing that even my pious lifestyle would be very exciting compared to your middle aged waste of an existence, I now recognize that my ill comments towards you were in haste. I try to be charitable to those less fortunate such as welfare cases and homeless people. Realizing that you are nearly twice my age and yet my life would seem as something you would feel would be something to brag about I understand I shouldn’t pick on you any longer.

I do feel sorry for you that you couldn’t accomplish more in your life than you have, but I hope my condolences towards you and your family will someday find you in a situation that would no longer require you to be such a pitiful character that I seem exciting in comparison. Having lived over four decades without ever accomplishing one thing is truly tragic.

I know of many charitable organizations for people such as your self that are down on your luck, give me your state and I will send you a list of people that you can contact for help. It is no shame that you can not provide a lifestyle that wouldn’t make me seem boastful, so I shall try to do everything I can do to help you. Might I suggest turning off VNNF and seeking more gainful (or simply seeking gainful) employment, and becoming a white man that would make us proud.

Again it is with my sincerest apologies that I was ever anything but civil towards you as I cannot imagine (nor sympathize) the plight of being middle aged and a complete failure. Realizing that I live with my parents while you find that something to boast about, I cannot imagine your situation. Apparently it is worse than mine is and that truly breaks my heart. I never meant to harm your frail ego.

Sincerely yours

Sean Martin

Last edited by Sean Martin; November 6th, 2004 at 07:45 AM.

Old November 6th, 2004 #35
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
I guess if my life seems that outstanding to some 43 year old geezer I shouldn’t be so hard on your, because you are to pathetic for someone as spectacular as I am.
I guess this sentence is another great example of your fine education. Go get your money back.

You also were a professional rassler, or did you forget about that one.

What's up with this high brow edjamacation of yours Doc remember this post:

Quote:
Oh just why do you call yourself "Doc"? Do you claim to have a Phd?

Quote:
Actually I am working on my PHD in theology. As soon as I can afford to go back to college, I hope to get past my masters.

I don’t like to go to college broke so I like to wait until I have saved enough money to pay cash for everything.
Just where did you get this "College degree"? It's illusive, just like your non-existent flock of parishioners.

Just like your seven houses.

Just like your fame as a Nazi preacher in WV.

Just like the family business.

Just like your Rasslin career.

Just like your deadly fighting ability.

Just like your firearms expertise.

etc, etc....

Go ahead keep telling your stories. I've met people like you before. They have to continually make up B.S because they feel that is the only way to get approval or acceptance and no matter how many times they are caught prevaricating they just keep on with the charade. I'm not going to waste my time chastising or criticizing you anymore; you're just too pathetic. Go ahead make up some more bullshit, call me a 43 year old geezer, it's not going to help your image around here. Dude.

Last edited by Augustus Sutter; November 6th, 2004 at 09:39 AM.

Old November 6th, 2004 #36
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Realizing that even my pious lifestyle would be very exciting compared to your middle aged waste of an existence, I now recognize that my ill comments towards you were in haste. I try to be charitable to those less fortunate such as welfare cases and homeless people. Realizing that you are nearly twice my age and yet my life would seem as something you would feel would be something to brag about I understand I shouldn’t pick on you any longer.

I do feel sorry for you that you couldn’t accomplish more in your life than you have, but I hope my condolences towards you and your family will someday find you in a situation that would no longer require you to be such a pitiful character that I seem exciting in comparison. Having lived over four decades without ever accomplishing one thing is truly tragic.

I know of many charitable organizations for people such as your self that are down on your luck, give me your state and I will send you a list of people that you can contact for help. It is no shame that you can not provide a lifestyle that wouldn’t make me seem boastful, so I shall try to do everything I can do to help you. Might I suggest turning off VNNF and seeking more gainful (or simply seeking gainful) employment, and becoming a white man that would make us proud.

Again it is with my sincerest apologies that I was ever anything but civil towards you as I cannot imagine (nor sympathize) the plight of being middle aged and a complete failure. Realizing that I live with my parents while you find that something to boast about, I cannot imagine your situation. Apparently it is worse than mine is and that truly breaks my heart. I never meant to harm your frail ego.

Sincerely yours

Sean Martin
Quote:
Well I was going to tell you my mom is dead and then call you a moronic disrespectful Jew.

But I am an Aryan and above that.

Get a good gene line running in your family and then you will know what it is like to think and act white.
I thought you did not care about me anymore? Thanks for being such a good Christian. You live with your Parents? I thought you lived with a parent? You said your mother died in a previous post to Momus?

Last edited by Augustus Sutter; November 6th, 2004 at 08:28 AM.

Old November 6th, 2004 #37
Sean Martin

Quote:
I thought you did not care about me anymore? Thanks for being such a good Christian. You live with your Parents? I thought you lived with a parent? You said your mother died in a previous post to Momus?
Dear Sir,

Both of my parents are alive and well, thank you for your consideration. I understand that I should be charitable to those that are not up to my station in life. I truly feel sorry for your pathetic situation. Knowing how terrified you are of me I shall refrain from any insults. Hopefully you will soon be able to find gainful employment where you will be able to provide a proper lifestyle for your family.

Here is hoping this post finds you in a better situation than you were yesterday.

Your friend,

Sean Martin

Old November 7th, 2004 #38
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Both of my parents are alive and well, thank you for your consideration. I understand that I should be charitable to those that are not up to my station in life. I truly feel sorry for your pathetic situation. Knowing how terrified you are of me I shall refrain from any insults. Hopefully you will soon be able to find gainful employment where you will be able to provide a proper lifestyle for your family.

Here is hoping this post finds you in a better situation than you were yesterday.

Your friend,

Sean Martin
I'll take your attempted and ridiculous assignation about my lot in life as another one of your evasions when caught in a lie. Thanks for being yourself; you really make this easy.

Take care Sean

Last edited by Augustus Sutter; November 7th, 2004 at 10:11 AM.

Old November 7th, 2004 #39
Sean Martin

Quote:
I'll take your attempted and ridiculous assignation about my lot in life as another one of your evasions when caught in a lie. Thanks for being yourself; you really make this easy.

Take care Sean
assignation: word definition
meeting
rendezvous
get-together

How does that fit in that sentance I don't want to see you ro get together with you, you big ole pervert.

Old November 7th, 2004 #40
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
assignation: word definition
meeting
rendezvous
get-together

How does that fit in that sentance I don't want to see you ro get together with you, you big ole pervert.
\As`sig*na"tion\, n. [L. assignatio, fr. assignare: cf. F. assignation.] 1. The act of assigning or allotting; apportionment.

As we all know retard, words have many definitions, yours was the not the most commonly used, you weak minded, sheep fucking, syphillitic, pimply faced hick. Talking about spending too much time on VNN. Your post rate of 17 times per day is ten times mine. Look I know you are desperate. Hell you are so lame you have asked male members of the Forum to fix you up. Maybe if you weren't spending all your time here being a pest your but ugly, fat-assed, no-neck sister might give you some. Come home one day with some cheap beer and a bag of pork-rinds, tell her she is a beauty, and she will be yours. Sean it has to be better than having intercourse with your Pappy's barn-yard animals like you are now. Hell if you marry your sister you could grow up to be just like your Mammy and Pappy whom you admire so much. If you need anymore advice I'm always here.

Take care Sean

P.S
Oh yeah what about your lie to Momus about your Aunt/Mom being dead.

Last edited by Augustus Sutter; November 7th, 2004 at 10:24 PM.

Thread