Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 28th, 2013 #21
andy

This is all arse about face as usual.
The British Isles as a geographic term includes the island of Ireland and more than a thousand other islands.The indigenous Irish,Scottish,Welsh and English are racially identical .Even if we can tell certain particular types (tribes) on sight racial differences are fantasy.

It is politically and culturally that the nations of the British isles are different from each other.Even then there is a lot of overlap in all different classes of society.It is possible though unlikely that Johnny Adair could become a Roman Catholic and a fervent Irish Republican.By the same token Martin McGuiness could go in the opposite direction.I am sure this has happened lower down the food chain.

One thing is Crystal clear as a diamond,the indigenous population are not bantu,coolie,slav,oriental, mediterranean,latiin or any combination and or mystery meat product of the same.
Any evidence of the Germanic Celtic presence in the med or arabic lands was the result of white slavery perpetrated against the peoples of these islands.Honest people in these islands want "the movement" rubes to start looking at this alien invasion from our perspective. That whatever the coloureds and slavs are they are not our kith and kin, full stop, end of story.

Chase them into the swamps

Old March 28th, 2013 #22
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post

One thing is Crystal clear as a diamond,the indigenous population are not bantu,coolie,slav,oriental, mediterranean,latiin or any combination and or mystery meat product of the same.
Also crystal clear: the Irish people are not British.

Old March 28th, 2013 #23
Sam Reeves
Happy Bigot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
It's been BNP policy for years, that the Irish are british. In 1996 or '97 I went to the BNP bookshop in Welling, where I asked deputy leader Richard Edmonds what was BNP policy on Ireland. He replied, ''The Irish are British.'' I said I didn't think so, and that I had relatives from rural Northern Ireland. He asked what my grandfather did for a living, and I said doctor, to which he commented that such were middle-class, and that the working-class knew the Irish were British. Mr. Edmonds was formerly a schoolteacher.
Once upon a time I was almost dumb enough to let Sharron Ebanks talk me into joining the BNP America. She did swindle a few buddies of mine into doing just that. I haven't been able to support the BNP since I seen Nick Griffin give his speech in New Orleans. Hell, I actually walked out in the middle of it. After that I was convinced that the BNP was a neo-Conservative movement rather than anything that could identify with WN.

Is it BNP policy to consider everybody in the UK plus Ireland as British? It sounds like if they are not careful that they'll soon be counting the French and Polish as British as well.

Old March 28th, 2013 #24
Arathor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
So you're claiming George Bush is British. You're retarded.
He is ethnically British. What don't you understand about the concept of ethnicity? Herp derp.

Quote:
Don't worry- they don't.
I don't blame them. They have legitimate reasons to dislike us.

Quote:
You're wrong. Every study save one that I've seen says otherwise.
The Irish, just like all other British people, are descended from a mixture of native Celts and Germanic migrants. In combination with the heavy levels of mixing between the English & Irish and Scottish & Irish, and their largely Anglo culture, and it's ridiculous to suggest that they aren't British.

Irish independence is exactly the same concept as Shetland Island independence, or Manx independence, or Channel Island independence. Geography does not justify nationhood.

Old March 28th, 2013 #25
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arathor View Post
He is ethnically British. What don't you understand about the concept of ethnicity? Herp derp.
What is your definition of British ethnicity?

Quote:
The Irish, just like all other British people, are descended from a mixture of native Celts and Germanic migrants. In combination with the heavy levels of mixing between the English & Irish and Scottish & Irish, and their largely Anglo culture, and it's ridiculous to suggest that they aren't British.
Show me your study and sources, and I'll show you mine.

Quote:
Irish independence is exactly the same concept as Shetland Island independence, or Manx independence, or Channel Island independence. Geography does not justify nationhood.
You're a lunatic.

Old March 29th, 2013 #26
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

If the Irish are British, then why would brits try to suppress their religion, language and culture so brutally?

Old March 29th, 2013 #27
cillian

Quote:
If the Irish are British, then why would brits try to suppress their religion, language and culture so brutally?
So they can get online 800 years later and say the Irish have the same religion, language and culture.

Old March 29th, 2013 #28
Arathor
Banned

Quote:
What is your definition of British ethnicity?
Someone descended from either the Celtic or Germanic inhabitants of the British Isles. The vast majority are a mixture of both.

Quote:
Show me your study and sources, and I'll show you mine.
If you're going to ask for sources for basic factual knowledge, I'm going to struggle to take you seriously.

Quote:
You're a lunatic.
Yet you can't debunk that argument because you know it's true. The Irish are genetically practically identical to mainland Brits, and they are culturally almost the same. Where's the justification for independence? I'd love to see you justify it without using Geography as your main reason, or indirectly justifying a 'divided Ireland' too.

Hint: You can't.

Quote:
If the Ulster-Scots are Irish, then why would the Irish try to suppress their religion, language and culture so brutally?

Old March 29th, 2013 #29
cillian

Quote:
Yet you can't debunk that argument because you know it's true. The Irish are genetically practically identical to mainland Brits, and they are culturally almost the same. Where's the justification for independence?
Irish_War_of_Independence Irish_War_of_Independence

Old March 29th, 2013 #30
Arathor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
That's not a justification for independence, that's the means by which independence was achieved.

Old March 29th, 2013 #31
cillian

Quote:
That's not a justification for independence, that's the means by which independence was achieved.

Quote:
jus·ti·fy
[juhs-tuh-fahy] Show IPA verb, jus·ti·fied, jus·ti·fy·ing.
verb (used with object)
to show (an act, claim, statement, etc.) to be just or right: The end does not always justify the means.
to defend or uphold as warranted or well-grounded: Don't try to justify his rudeness.
Ireland is independent because it made itself so. That's all the justification that is needed.

Old March 29th, 2013 #32
Arathor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Ireland is independent because it made itself so. That's all the justification that is needed.
But what are your reasons for wanting independence?

You could argue mistreatment by the British government, but then you'd be admitting that the Ulster-Scots have a right to independence from Ireland.

Old March 29th, 2013 #33
cillian

Quote:
But what are your reasons for wanting independence?
We don't want independence. We have independence.

Quote:
want
[wont, wawnt] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to feel a need or a desire for; wish for: to want one's dinner; always wanting something new.
to wish, need, crave, demand, or desire (often followed by an infinitive): I want to see you. She wants to be notified.
to be without or be deficient in: to want judgment; to want knowledge.
to fall short by (a specified amount): The sum collected wants but a few dollars of the desired amount.
to require or need: The house wants painting.
Quote:
You could argue mistreatment by the British government, but then you'd be admitting that the Ulster-Scots have a right to independence from Ireland.
Or that Ireland has the right to independence from Ulster-Scots.

Old March 29th, 2013 #34
Bev
drinking tea

Just out of interest, how many non-white immigrants do you reckon landed in Ireland today?

Old March 29th, 2013 #35
john-connor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Just out of interest, how many non-white immigrants do you reckon landed in Ireland today?
I am not joking Bev its very bad i was on a bus in the Irish countryside in the middle of nowhere and the bus was packed nearly all non whites most Muslims with babies.Country is ruined north and south.Here is a typical event now.A large number of gardai attended a protest outside a centre for asylum seekers in Limerick city this afternoon. (27 march)
It's understood residents at the centre - based at the former Hanratty's Hotel on Glentworth Street - are unhappy with the management of the facility.
The hostel houses up to 100 non-nationals.
No arrests were made.
This witness says the protest caused quite a commotion on the street:

http://live95fm.ie/News-Sport/Article/?ItemID=14491

Old March 29th, 2013 #36
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post
I am not joking Bev its very bad i was on a bus in the Irish countryside in the middle of nowhere and the bus was packed nearly all non whites most Muslims with babies.Country is ruined north and south.Here is a typical event now.A large number of gardai attended a protest outside a centre for asylum seekers in Limerick city this afternoon. (27 march)
It's understood residents at the centre - based at the former Hanratty's Hotel on Glentworth Street - are unhappy with the management of the facility.
No arrests were made.

"Unhappy with the management of the facility"!

Oh, the poor, precious darlings. One would think that if they were fleeing such terrible persecution and certain death/torture and what have you, they'd be f***ing glad of a roof over their head and a door they can lock but oh no. They're "unhappy".

Just pisses me off to see endless bitching about white British folk being in NI and yet not a word is said about any other nationality.

Old March 29th, 2013 #37
john-connor
Banned

THE ARMED Support Unit and more than a dozen gardai were called to a public order disturbance at Hanratty’s asylum seekers’ centre on Glentworth Street this Wednesday lunchtime.

Dozens of asylum seekers chanted “freedom” and shouted “racist” repeatedly at gardai as they attempted to arrest a man after he had a verbal argument with a staff member in the centre.

He was arrested and brought to Henry Street garda station, after further gardai were called to the scene to help evacuate the protest, quell tensions and allow the garda car leave the laneway.

Those at the centre said the dispute arose around ongoing issues concerning their freedoms at the centre and within the direct provision system in Ireland in general, including their living conditions, a curfew they have to obey, the quality of their food and other issues regarding personal choice, which they feel they have no control over

Gardai said the man arrested was likely to be issued with an adult caution warning if he did not have any previous convictions, but did not expect any charges to be made.

Karen McHugh, chief executive of Doras Luimni, the local support group for all migrants living locally, said they will be urging any residents to address their complaints within the proper procedure through the Reception and Integration Agency, under the Department of Justice.

Ms McHugh said there are “ongoing issues that need to be directed through the correct channels” and said they will be meeting with the person in question this week to discuss their issues.

“There are a lot of frustrations for people within the system. There is a much, much bigger picture there. You could have three to four people put in to one room to live together - total strangers from different parts of the world, with different languages, customs and beliefs, and some of these people spend an awful long time in the system,” she told the Limerick Leader.

Under the direct provision system, asylum seekers can be held in a centre for up to seven years before their case is decided, and they are not allowed to work or study during that time.

While their meals and accommodation is provided for by the State, they receive a weekly income of €19.10.

The garda ethnic liaison officer assigned to this centre in Limerick has also been contacted to be made aware of and potentially resolve issues that may arise.

Staff at the centre did not wish to comment when contacted. The owner of the centre was unavailable to comment http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/le...rest-1-4947719

Old March 29th, 2013 #39
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Someone descended from either the Celtic or Germanic inhabitants of the British Isles. The vast majority are a mixture of both.
So geographic location is both relevant and irrelevant to fir your definition.

Quote:
If you're going to ask for sources for basic factual knowledge, I'm going to struggle to take you seriously.
Struggle all you want, but please provide your study and source.

Quote:
Yet you can't debunk that argument because you know it's true. The Irish are genetically practically identical to mainland Brits, and they are culturally almost the same. Where's the justification for independence? I'd love to see you justify it without using Geography as your main reason, or indirectly justifying a 'divided Ireland' too.
My question regarding English suppression of Irish language, religion and culture pertains to this. Why the Penal Laws, why the Pale? Why would the British government let 1 million "British" people die of starvation? I called you a lunatic not because I couldn't 'debunk' anything, but because you really are a lunatic.

Quote:
If the Ulster-Scots are Irish, then why would the Irish try to suppress their , language and culture so brutally?
The so-called Ulster Scots aren't Irish at all. Nice strawman argument. BTW, they don't have a language, that's called an accent anywhere else in the world. And when did the Irish try to brutally suppress them? How can the powerless brutally suppress the power holders?

Old March 29th, 2013 #40
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post
No arrests were made.

The same where I lived in the West. Brand new hotel on the river packed with dirty sand niggers and spear chuckers. Fat black Africa mammys strolling through town with 50 kids during working hours. The village up the road was blessed with the diversity of 20 child soldiers from Africa. The government definitely wants to spread them out to the countryside so it's not just the city dwellers who get the experience.

Tags
stormfront

Thread