VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 29th, 2013 #41
Arathor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
So geographic location is both relevant and irrelevant to fir your definition.
You're failing on the most basic logical level. Correlation does not mean causation. Just because all of the people of a certain Geographical area have virtually the same genetics/culture, does not mean that it's based on Geography; it's just a coincidence that it happens to be the case.

Quote:
My question regarding English suppression of Irish language, religion and culture pertains to this. Why the Penal Laws, why the Pale? Why would the British government let 1 million "British" people die of starvation? I called you a lunatic not because I couldn't 'debunk' anything, but because you really are a lunatic.
So the oppression is a justification for independence? Fair enough, I'm not going to disagree with that as a good reason. However, you can wave goodbye to a united Ireland in that case, because, by that exact same argument, the Ulster-Scots have a right to independence from Ireland.

Quote:
The so-called Ulster Scots aren't Irish at all. Nice strawman argument. BTW, they don't have a language, that's called an accent anywhere else in the world. And when did the Irish try to brutally suppress them? How can the powerless brutally suppress the power holders?
I had a feeling you'd say this, but most Irish Republicans believe that the Ulster-Scots are Irish. In fact, even the flag of the RoI implies that Ulster-Scots are Irish. I know that they are not Irish, by the way, just to make it clear.

The Ulster-Scots were subject to brutal oppression and even genocide under Catholic rule. That's why they were, and still are, so desperate to retain their self-determination. The most recent example is the Troubles during which innocent Ulster-Scots civilians were mass murdered by the Irish Republicans.

Old March 29th, 2013 #42
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Shall I post an crude rep from the cunt above?

Old March 30th, 2013 #43
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
If the Ulster-Scots are Irish, then why would the Irish try to suppress their religion, language and culture so brutally?
Ulster-Scots people aren't Irish except for the fact that they live in Ireland.

Old March 30th, 2013 #44
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Shall I post an crude rep from the cunt above?
Yes, put it out in the open atleast.

Old March 30th, 2013 #45
Hugh
Holorep survivor

The bulk of Ireland's economically viable mineral and metal deposits, especially gold, are in Northern Ireland, which is why people have been fighting over Northern Ireland since time immemorial.

Nations don't go to war for centuries over fields of stones and grass. They do go to war over fabulously rich mines.

It doesn't mater whether or not the northern Irish are Irish or not. They don't want to unite with the RoI.
People from the RoI are bombing and shooting the northern Irish, to try to force them to become part of the RoI.

The RoI is relatively undeveloped, has a falling population with no replenishment, is dependent on Europe, and practically bankrupt. Northern Ireland is highly developed and solvent, can stand alone, and has extensive ties with England. The economies, laws, religions, people, history and culture are different.

The Irish in the RoI area backed by France and Italy etc have waged war on England numerous times, and vice-versa, as part of a wider, global war between Catholics and Protestants, over global domination.

The wars between the two were and are no different to those battles between Catholics and Protestants in England, nor those in Germany, France etc at the time, till today.

Old March 30th, 2013 #46
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
The bulk of Ireland's economically viable mineral and metal deposits, especially gold, are in Northern Ireland, which is why people have been fighting over Northern Ireland since time immemorial.

Nations don't go to war for centuries over fields of stones and grass. They do go to war over fabulously rich mines.
True, but that chain of mountains does extent into west ireland. The thing is, people have known about metallurgy in europe for quite some time, so the rich deposits of gold and silver is long gone.

Quote:
It doesn't mater whether or not the northern Irish are Irish or not. They don't want to unite with the RoI.
True, and even in ancient times the people of northern ireland had closer ties with the people of scotland than with the rest of ireland since travel by boat is easier than travel by land, and scotland isn't far away.

Quote:
People from the RoI are bombing and shooting the northern Irish, to try to force them to become part of the RoI.
It's mostly the people from NI fighting amongst themselves. I know on the news they are reported as republicans, or Irish, that doesn't mean they are from the republic of Ireland.

Quote:
The RoI is relatively undeveloped, has a falling population with no replenishment,
It has one of the highest birth rates in europe. http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/1220/359...ri-birth-rate/
Quote:
is dependent on Europe, and practically bankrupt. Northern Ireland is highly developed and solvent, can stand alone, and has extensive ties with England. The economies, laws, religions, people, history and culture are different.
A nice way of saying they are subsidized by the English taxpayer.

Quote:
The Irish in the RoI area backed by France and Italy etc have waged war on England numerous times, and vice-versa, as part of a wider, global war between Catholics and Protestants, over global domination.

The wars between the two were and are no different to those battles between Catholics and Protestants in England, nor those in Germany, France etc at the time, till today.
Is it 1750 already?

Old March 30th, 2013 #47
Arathor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englisc View Post
Ulster-Scots people aren't Irish except for the fact that they live in Ireland.
So why do they not deserve self-determination?

I am well aware that they are not Irish, I just said that to make a point and show the hypocrisy in his post.

Old March 30th, 2013 #48
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Yes, put it out in the open atleast.
Quote:
Stormfront: The Irish... March 28th, 2013 06:21 AM Arathor Haha, they were right, you are Untermensch. Your husband wasted his genes on you.
And of course the Visitor Message he left me.

Quote:
Arathor
Don't be ashamed to be Untermensch. You're almost as good as Whites but not quite.

Old March 30th, 2013 #49
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arathor View Post
So why do they not deserve self-determination?

I am well aware that they are not Irish, I just said that to make a point and show the hypocrisy in his post.
Because Ulster-Scots people aren't a people, but British occupants on the island of Ireland.

Old March 30th, 2013 #50
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Cillian, the gold mines are still going strong, and critical, relative to the economy of such a small place.

That article also says "Almost 24% of births in 2011 were to mothers born outside of Ireland."

So that reduces the "highest birth rate" considerably, not to mention their proportions of the population, as blacks etc pour in.

Quote:
that doesn't mean they are from the republic of Ireland.
That also doesn't mean that they aren't, and since the south would benefit, and since they want to be part of the RoI...

The Catholic South and Protestant north have been fighting each other since before the Boyne, usually like Scotland, financed by France, as part of France's global battle with Britain over the colonies, which have raged for centuries. One reason Britain was happy to wage WW 1 and 2, mostly fought in France, was so as to devastate France, and take over its colonies, and devastate Germany, and take over South West Africa, and its diamonds. Britain remains the last colonial power, ruling colonies larger than the US.
In election after election, the northern Irish vote to stay with Britain.

France, Britain and the US have been fighting a religious war in the Middle east for almost 20 years, killed 4 million in Iraq over this period, just overthrown half a dozen Muslim governments, finance Israel's slaughter of Muslims, and are busy overthrowing another in Syria. They are now gearing up for Somalia, Sudan and Chad.

The 100 million plus Muslims in Europe have responded with guerilla warfare, their leaders calling for jihad, their people raping, murdering and assaulting Europeans.

The global religious and resource wars have started already. Ireland's Catholic/Protestant struggles are child's play compared to what is coming.

Last edited by Hugh; March 30th, 2013 at 11:43 AM.

Old March 30th, 2013 #51
Arathor
Banned

Quote:
Because Ulster-Scots people aren't a people, but British occupants on the island of Ireland.
So why don't you want White Americans, Australians, Canadians, New Zealanders, South Africans, South Americans, etc to come back to Europe? They've been in those lands for around about the same amount of time as Ulster-Scots have been in Ireland.

Old March 30th, 2013 #52
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arathor View Post
So why don't you want White Americans, Australians, Canadians, New Zealanders, South Africans, South Americans, etc to come back to Europe? They've been in those lands for around about the same amount of time as Ulster-Scots have been in Ireland.
I never said I want Ulster-Scots to come back. However, like the poor situation of the South Africans, I wouldn't have a problem if they return especially since they claim to be so loyal to this island.

Also, comparing Ireland to the U.S etc. doesn't make sense. We're talking about another white nation that was forcibly planted in a deliberate plan of ethnic cleansing. We're also talking about a nation where the majority of people are still natives (bar very recent immigrants).

Old March 30th, 2013 #53
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Cillian, the gold mines are still going strong, and critical, relative to the economy of such a small place.
I would love to see some figures on that.

Quote:
That article also says "Almost 24% of births in 2011 were to mothers born outside of Ireland."
The largest immigrant population in ireland is second or 3rd generation irish returning from britain and america.

Quote:
So that reduces the "highest birth rate" considerably, not to mention their proportions of the population, as blacks etc pour in.
True enough, but that can be said of every european country with much lower birth rates.

Quote:
That also doesn't mean that they aren't, and since the south would benefit, and since they want to be part of the RoI...
Again, no. People in the republic generally don't give 2 shits about NI. They stiffle conversation about it and change the subject. They say that's something plastic paddys talk about. They are embarrased to be associated with the violence going on up north, and are quick to distinguish themselves from it.

Quote:
The Catholic South and Protestant north have been fighting each other since before the Boyne, usually like Scotland, financed by France, as part of France's global battle with Britain over the colonies, which have raged for centuries. One reason Britain was happy to wage WW 1 and 2, mostly fought in France, was so as to devastate France, and take over its colonies, and devastate Germany, and take over South West Africa, and its diamonds. Britain remains the last colonial power, ruling colonies larger than the US.
In election after election, the northern Irish vote to stay with Britain.

France, Britain and the US have been fighting a religious war in the Middle east for almost 20 years, killed 4 million in Iraq over this period, just overthrown half a dozen Muslim governments, finance Israel's slaughter of Muslims, and are busy overthrowing another in Syria. They are now gearing up for Somalia, Sudan and Chad.

The 100 million plus Muslims in Europe have responded with guerilla warfare, their leaders calling for jihad, their people raping, murdering and assaulting Europeans.

The global religious and resource wars have started already. Ireland's Catholic/Protestant struggles are child's play compared to what is coming.
They have been fighting since before even protestantism, and europe has been at war with the mideast since before islame, which should tell you it has little to do with religion. Though I wouldn't disagree with the take over the colonies and diamond mines bit.

Old April 10th, 2013 #54
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Sure. NI has a population of less than 2 million, and so a half a billion in gold is significant indeed.

http://www.northernminer.com/news/da...cs/1001610220/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6037469.stm

On average, for every one job created at a mine, four full time jobs, and up to 6 part time jobs are created around the mine, ranging from food to health to shelter etc, to vehicles, engineering, roads, railways, real estate, construction etc all around the mine and locally. Unions and churches move in, politics changes, schools, shops etc are all affected, mostly positively. Taxation skyrockets, and the mining area becomes a political hotbed.

The same applies to finance, as for every 1 zogbuck the mine produces, the service industry around the mine produces 4 zogbucks. The value of the mining industry, like the oil industry, is not so much what it produces in and of itself, but the work it creates around itself to service the mine.

What the RoI public think about NI doesn't matter much, the general public are sheep.

What matters most is what the leadership think, and more importantly do.

Second most important is what the civil service who make up the core of the government think and do.
Whoever occupies key positions within the civil service, especially those related to finance and budgets, controls the civil service, and through that, the country.

The RoI sheltered the IRA, and were the only group to benefit if Northern Ireland joined with the rest.
They know they would have to drive out or exterminate the Anglos in Northern Ireland first, and have no problem with that.

Quote:
The largest immigrant population in ireland is second or 3rd generation irish returning from britain and america.
That's not the same thing as having babies. One non-White woman, with an average of 5 to 7 children, will outbreed 2 to 4 White women within one generation.

Non-white women are a far greater threat than non-white men.

Men are expendable in a racial struggle, women are not. If men die, women can replace them all within less than 20 years.
If the women die, the race dies. From the racial perspective, it's critical to have sons to provide and protect, but its the daughters that produce the next generation, or not.

Unless white women have on average 3 or more children, the White race ceases to exist. Daughters are more important than sons, as they can produce many sons down the line.

The whole struggle revolves around the White birthrate, and who White women marry and have children with.
Women lie at the centre of the struggle, not men.

That's why serious groups always have plenty room for women, as anyone who's ever been involved in real life politics or local community groups knows that the vast majority of serious activists are women.
The more women you have, naturally the more men you will attract.

Quote:
They have been fighting since before even protestantism, and europe has been at war with the mideast since before islame, which should tell you it has little to do with religion.
Alas, so very true, but they were led by nobles and churchmen, and most of the senior churchmen were surplus sons from noble families, and Ireland has always been one of the most devout nations.

Quote:
Though I wouldn't disagree with the take over the colonies and diamond mines bit.
That was what WW 1 and 2 were about, and why the US entered the war in order to save the USSR, so between them they could take away and then carve up the British and French empires between them.

Those new empires in turn destroyed the USSR, and are in the process of destroying the US, just as they destroyed Britain and France. Different races cannot live or work together, and any empire or state that consists of different races, is doomed to failure and will break up first into racial groups, then ethnic groups.

Old April 10th, 2013 #55
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
The Scots (Scotti) came to Britain from Ulster circa 500 AD and founded Dalriada under King Fergus mac Erc in part of what later came to be called Scotland, named after the Irish Scotti who settled there.

Old April 10th, 2013 #56
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Also crystal clear: the Irish people are not British.
Diodorus Siculus, 50 BC:

Quote:
"It is useful now to point out a distinction unknown by most. Those tribes that live inland above Massalia (Marseilles) as well as those along the sides of the Alps and on the eastern side of the Pyrenees are called Celts; but those who live above this part called Celtica, stretching northward toward the ocean and along the Hercynian mountains, and all those living beyond as far as Scythia, are called Gauls; the Romans, however, include all these nations together under a single name, calling them one and all Gauls. The women of the Gauls are both as tall and as courageous as the men. The children, for the most part, from their very birth are towheaded; but when they grow up to men's estate, their hair changes in colour like to their parents. Those towards the north, and bordering upon Scythia, are so exceeding fierce and cruel, that (as report goes) they eat men, like the Britons that inhabit Ireland. They are so noted for a fierce and warlike people, that some have thought them to be those that anciently overran all Anatolia, and were then called Cimmerians, time having slightly corrupted their name into that of Cimbrians, as they are now called."

Old April 11th, 2013 #57
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Source?

Tags
stormfront

Thread