Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 14th, 2020 #1
Daryl Basarab

Default Exterminate the Baby Boomers - A Question Seeking Answers

Who here agrees that if we get rid of baby boomers, the divisions caused by race would be easy to overcome in a class struggle?

Old June 15th, 2020 #2
Tony Boone

You can start with me. Or at least try.
You’ll be the one extinguished.

Old June 15th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

It's true many baby boomers, like their Worst Generation parents, are clueless idiots, but this is because we have a jew problem. The problem is jews and it's always been jews.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 15th, 2020 #4
RodrigoC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl Basarab View Post
Who here agrees that if we get rid of baby boomers, the divisions caused by race would be easy to overcome in a class struggle?
A big yawn from me.

Old June 15th, 2020 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Post yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
You can start with me. Or at least try.
You’ll be the one extinguished.
What he says ...

Old June 17th, 2020 #6
Wyte_Fyte

Default Baby Doomer

perfect solution! just give them a covid virus daily and that will be that. THat generation has plagued the younger generations from the latter's conception. Check out the below videos on that topic:
DEAR DRUNKARD: The Baby Boomer father archetype

audio:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2ib6gJDuYCgy/

http://hyperborean.info/

FAILURE TO PASS THE TORCH
the baby boomers and their failed duty of care to posterity
https://www.bitchute.com/video/druwU8X3DU7A/

re: BABY DOOMER

audio:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2mA0ASo5ATLQ/

Old June 21st, 2020 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

It was the Flipper generation who failed to pass on racial loyalty to their descendants. They were among the last to be raised in a racially aware community, and they failed to pass that racial awareness on to their Boomer children. They were the generation that flipped their loyalty from the race to the state. The Boomers, with their anti-war protests, rejected the idea of loyalty to the state that their parents held, but they were too subject to propaganda to develop loyalty to the race, so they instead developed loyalty to abstract principles such as freedom. This was better than what the Flippers had done, but it was not enough to turn the tide.

What have the younger generations produced? A bunch of Marxist trannies. The Boomers weren't great, but the younger generations are no better and are, on the whole, much worse.

Keep in mind that they typical Hippy of the 1960's was politically to the right of the typical Trump supporter today, and the typical non-Hippy Boomer of the 60's-80's would be considered far right by today's standards.

Don't compare the best of your generation to the worst of the Boomers; compare the best to the best or average to average. And remember that every generation in living memory has been manipulated by the Jews.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old June 21st, 2020 #8
Longbaugh

Exterminate the boomers and you're still left with the Jews.

The problem is the Jews.

Nothing else.

Anything else is a symptom of the problem.

If you want to fix the problem, kill the Jews.

Eliminate the Jews from the equation, everything else will fall into place.

The boomers are only guilty of believing what they were told by the Jews. We have the benefit of the internet and revisionist scholarship. Right or wrong, they did not.

We can scorn them all we want, but they are not the problem.

The Jews are the problem.

There is only one solution to the problem.

Two plus 2 does not equal 9.

The math is simple.

Focus on the Jew.

Old June 23rd, 2020 #9
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

The anti-establishment counter-culture of the 1960's wasn't a product of the Boomers; it was a product of Jewish Boomers:

From The Great Awokening To The Blackening
Quote:
The Sixties were driven in sizable measure by a very large cohort of young, bright Jewish Baby Boomers. A friend who taught at Yale in the 1960s said that the intellectual intensity of the freshman class ratcheted upwards notably from the freshmen of Fall 1964 (George W. Bush’s entering class) to Fall 1965, the first year when there was no quota holding down the percentage of Jews at Yale.
So now we have the real reason that a lot of stuff started happening on college campuses in the 1960's. It was not because Boomers were evil, it was because in the 1960's Jews flooded the universities. The cause was not the Boomers; as always, the cause was and is the Jews.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old June 24th, 2020 #10
Ray Allan

"Daryl Basarab" is yet another punk-ass troll, sock puppet or fed plant. Look at all the negative rep it has. They jerk off to shit-stirring and provoking angry responses from us. I should know better by now to not respond to scum like that.

I wonder why I don't have access to its page? Seems to be a common occurrence with these intruders.

Old June 24th, 2020 #11
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
"Daryl Basarab" is yet another punk-ass troll, sock puppet or fed plant. Look at all the negative rep it has. They jerk off to shit-stirring and provoking angry responses from us. I should know better by now to not respond to scum like that.

I wonder why I don't have access to its page?
Regardless, many pro-White Millennials seriously hate Boomers and blame Boomers for nearly everything, so I thought it would be useful to point out that it was in the sixties that the quotas on Jews in universities were lifted. I had not even made the connection myself between the lifting of the quotas on Jews and the turmoil of the sixties until I read that article last night, so I thought it was important to post that.

Old June 24th, 2020 #12
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Regardless, many pro-White Millennials seriously hate Boomers and blame Boomers for nearly everything, so I thought it would be useful to point out that it was in the sixties that the quotas on Jews in universities were lifted. I had not even made the connection myself between the lifting of the quotas on Jews and the turmoil of the sixties until I read that article last night, so I thought it was important to post that.
The reality is boomers (doomers) have plenty of resources (connections/cash,etc.) and do the least in the movement, they are the least represented and the largest of the White demographic. How can this be explained otherwise? In my opinion as a millenial (the oldest of the millenials) boomers are system stooges who prop up a system that needs to fall. They are too comfortable and once their comfort is taken they will be forced to side with their kind or expire. Such is life

Old June 24th, 2020 #13
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyte_Fyte View Post
The reality is boomers (doomers) have plenty of resources (connections/cash,etc.) and do the least in the movement, they are the least represented and the largest of the White demographic. How can this be explained otherwise? In my opinion as a millenial (the oldest of the millenials) boomers are system stooges who prop up a system that needs to fall. They are too comfortable and once their comfort is taken they will be forced to side with their kind or expire. Such is life
I was born at the tail-end of the boomer generation and I don't think much of many of them. Oh, and I am quite poor and don't have a lot of resources, connections, cash, etc. contrary to what you claim. I don't have what you call a comfortable life and have to struggle day-to-day like many other people. I'm sure a lot of the older boomers born in the late 1940s-1950s have gotten a good deal due to the time they were born into, along with their surviving Worst Generation parents. By they way, I've seen a lot of Generation X types, millenials, etc., who are just as big of, if not bigger, system stooges and brainwashed idiots as their older counterparts. However, as Nikola Bijeliti, myself and others in this thread have pointed out, the number one reason all this is happening is because of jews, let's not forget that.

Old June 24th, 2020 #14
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
It's mostly the early Boomers (born before 1955) that have plenty of resources; the late Boomers, not so much. Nevertheless, revolutions are seldom fought by people who are comfortable in life. In any generation, those who are well-off generally support the system and the status quo, while those who are struggling support change. Struggle is not a curse; it is a blessing and is the essence of life. To live a life without struggle is empty and meaningless.

Old June 24th, 2020 #15
Tony Boone

I’m still here.

Old June 24th, 2020 #16
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
It's mostly the early Boomers (born before 1955) that have plenty of resources; the late Boomers, not so much. Nevertheless, revolutions are seldom fought by people who are comfortable in life. In any generation, those who are well-off generally support the system and the status quo, while those who are struggling support change. Struggle is not a curse; it is a blessing and is the essence of life. To live a life without struggle is empty and meaningless.
That is true what you say. The younger Boomers are redeemable and most WNs who are boomers are the younger ones. My own 'father' is the oldest of boomer/doomers and is a complete embezzler of his parent's inheritance and saboture of his own offspring's lives. He is the archetype of the doomer generation: self-serving hedonist and infantile narcissitic sociopath

Old June 24th, 2020 #17
Ray Allan

Quote:
That is true what you say. The younger Boomers are redeemable and most WNs who are boomers are the younger ones. My own 'father' is the oldest of boomer/doomers and is a complete embezzler of his parent's inheritance and saboture of his own offspring's lives. He is the archetype of the doomer generation: self-serving hedonist and infantile narcissitic sociopath
That almost sounds like my own "Silent Generation" father (born 1937). His brothers and his parents were also greedy, selfish narcissistic assholes. All were lifetime government employees, too, and double-dippers who collected government pensions and social security and hoarded everything for themselves.

Old June 24th, 2020 #18
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
That's why I believe that the early Boomers (born before 1955) have more in common with the earlier generations, and the late Boomers (born 1955 and after) have more in common with the later generations, than the early Boomers and late Boomers have in common with each other. I put the split at around 1955 because those born before were eligible to be drafted into the Vietnam War, and those born after were more inundated with anti-Racist propaganda in the schools.

Old June 25th, 2020 #19
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That almost sounds like my own "Silent Generation" father (born 1937). His brothers and his parents were also greedy, selfish narcissistic assholes. All were lifetime government employees, too, and double-dippers who collected government pensions and social security and hoarded everything for themselves.
That behaviou could be called 'boomerism'. Living to brag about one 'got'

Old June 25th, 2020 #20
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
That behaviou could be called 'boomerism'. Living to brag about one 'got'
So Boomers are either (1) Hippies who denounced the system, renounced material wealth, and went off to live in communes, or (2) careerists who worked the system, accumulated a lot of material wealth, and lived in mansions. Why don't you just admit that you hate older people and leave it at that?

Thread