VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 4th, 2018 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Is it possible to be racially Aryan, yet have a non-Aryan soul? I don't know, I tend to think of the two things as essentially interconnected; but one thing I do know is that we live in a Semitic age, an age where Semitic religions and world-views dominate. It's hard to step away from it all. And yet, if we Aryans are to survive into the future as a race, that's exactly what is required of us.

Linder recently wrote of the Charlottesville rally that "it is an example of the white race attempting to break free of jewish control and, in essence, create a new head for its racial body." I like the metaphor of race as body, as raw material, requiring a head to direct/shape it. The problem I see with WN as it stands is the focus is on the body (race), and the head (soul) is missing.

A body without a head, that's how I see the white race; and that's why we are so feckless and easily manipulated. But how do we "create a new head" for our racial body? Our heritage, our non-Semitic heritage, our Aryan heritage, must be our guide.
Or head could literally be synonymous with mental ability. Deductive reasoning. Choosing direction and leadership wisely.

IMO morality comes from the noggin.

Tags
aryanism

Thread