Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2004 #1
Mike Jahn
Banned

Default Racial difference between Prussians and Balts?

I know of course that Prussia no longer exists, but when it did exist, what were the racial differences between Prussians and Balts? Someone told me that both of them had large skulls?

Can anyone help me out on this?

Old March 7th, 2004 #2
carl_rylander

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
I know of course that Prussia no longer exists, but when it did exist, what were the racial differences between Prussians and Balts? Someone told me that both of them had large skulls?

The Baltic states are home primarily to the East Baltic type, an intermediate between the Borreby and Neo-Danubian type.

Most Russians are an intermediate between Ladogan and Neo-Danubian.

These racial types are brachycephalic, meaning they have large round skulls, but the Neo-Danubians have bigger heads overall.

For a more in-depth overview of the differences between these racial types, visit these links:

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/rg-neo.htm

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/rg-east.htm

Old March 7th, 2004 #3
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Pruss were Balts

As I read it the Pruss were the most westerly of the Baltic peoples. they spoke a language akin to that of Latvians or Lithuanians. Germans conquered and absorbed them. The Baltic racial sub-group is charactized by light-blue eyes and ash-blonde hair, dolichocephaly (long-headedness) prevails.
Incidentally there exists today in small enclaves in northern Germany a remnant Slavic population called the Wends or Sorbs. All but gone, successfully assimilated into greater Germany.

Old March 7th, 2004 #4
Toni

Heidemarie Hoeft, wearing a traditional Slavic Sorbs costume, gives the final touches to a hand-painted egg of a Nandu bird, a large flightless bird from South America, at her home in the village of Kleinwelka, east of Dresden, on Tuesday. The Slavic Sorbs number around 150,000 and are mainly resident in the eastern German states of Brandenburg and Saxony. Germans are preparing for Easter on April 15, in which according to tradition people knock and eat painted eggs.
— Reuters photo

Old March 10th, 2004 #5
Winter

Quote:

Yes, they both had Jew in them, as well they had a large variety of skulls as they do to this day, as does the rest of the world.

Old March 12th, 2004 #6
Mike Jahn
Banned

[QUOTE=Winter]Yes, they both had Jew in them, as well they had a large variety of skulls as they do to this day, as does the rest of the world.[/QUOTE}

You can leave now TROLL.

Old March 15th, 2004 #7
Winter

[QUOTE=OttoRemer]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter
Yes, they both had Jew in them, as well they had a large variety of skulls as they do to this day, as does the rest of the world.[/QUOTE}

You can leave now TROLL.
I can but, can you? Troll.

Old March 15th, 2004 #8
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
I can but, can you? Troll.
Take your Feminist bitch girlfriend Sommer with you when you leave.

Old March 15th, 2004 #9
Winter

Quote:
Take your Feminist bitch girlfriend Sommer with you when you leave.

My girlfriend is not a Feminist, she's a true European, I think that you're a Jew Otto and, I believe that you're a very young Jew around 12 - 13 years, you're a little American Goy that probably watches South Park and other Jewish American TV shows.

Old March 16th, 2004 #10
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
My girlfriend is not a Feminist, she's a true European, I think that you're a Jew Otto and, I believe that you're a very young Jew around 12 - 13 years, you're a little American Goy that probably watches South Park and other Jewish American TV shows.
Feminists like her spend their time on the internet arguing for the right of women to play in men's sports. Your girlfriend is a Marxist Jew tool. Dump the bitch immediately. You don't even understand the definition of Feminism and neither does your dumb cunt girlfriend.

Old March 16th, 2004 #11
Sommer

Otto, you're pathetic.
Primitive insults on an internet forum - how much lower can you possibly sink?
Get a life.

Quote:
You don't even understand the definition of Feminism and neither does your dumb cunt girlfriend.
Lol, ok. I'm a feminist but I don't understand the definition of feminism. Makes sense. So then you are a feminist since you do understand the definition?

Old March 16th, 2004 #12
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommer
Otto, you're pathetic.
Primitive insults on an internet forum - how much lower can you possibly sink?
Get a life.

Lol, ok. I'm a feminist but I don't understand the definition of feminism. Makes sense. So then you are a feminist since you do understand the definition?
Women playing football on men's teams is Feminism and most guys here will agree with me. Look, why don't you just ditch the phony "White Nationalism" gimmick that obviously isn't your core and instead join the Women's Rights crowd?? You would feel more comfortable with them.

Old March 18th, 2004 #13
Winter

Quote:
Women playing football on men's teams is Feminism and most guys here will agree with me. Look, why don't you just ditch the phony "White Nationalism" gimmick that obviously isn't your core and instead join the Women's Rights crowd?? You would feel more comfortable with them.

She's not a White Nationalist you little Goy.
White Nationlists appear to be a bunch of Jews in this forum.
Btw, I'd like to punch your teeth out for swearing like a Jew infront of us. And why did'nt you respond to my previous post, is it because it meant more to you than you can handle?
It's because you're just a little Jewish punk, living in denial.

Old March 18th, 2004 #14
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
She's not a White Nationalist you little Goy.
White Nationlists appear to be a bunch of Jews in this forum.
Btw, I'd like to punch your teeth out for swearing like a Jew infront of us. And why did'nt you respond to my previous post, is it because it meant more to you than you can handle?
It's because you're just a little Jewish punk, living in denial.
I didn't see your little post, you Marxist maggot. Here's a clue, retard. Feminism is COMMUNISM and COMMUNISM is JEWISH. If you don't understand that very clear concept then you are a sucker of Kike dick like the rest of "mainstream" Western Europe. Now take your Commie Dyke girlfriend and get off this forum, we want real White Nationalists here, not pretenders....

This is the last time I'm going to spell it out for you, shithead.......

Old March 19th, 2004 #15
carl_rylander

Quote:
I didn't see your little post, you Marxist maggot. Here's a clue, retard. Feminism is COMMUNISM and COMMUNISM is JEWISH. If you don't understand that very clear concept then you are a sucker of Kike dick like the rest of "mainstream" Western Europe. Now take your Commie Dyke girlfriend and get off this forum, we want real White Nationalists here, not pretenders....

Otto, you're almost thirty years old. What purpose does resorting to this puerile gutter language serve? Just ignore them.

Old March 20th, 2004 #16
Winter

Quote:

This response has absolutely nothing to do with my previous post.
Where do you live exactly?

Old March 21st, 2004 #17
wolfgar

Winter-
Quote:
Yes, they both had Jew in them, as well they had a large variety of skulls as they do to this day, as does the rest of the world.
Quite the comedian you are a regular Gilbert Godfrey. Prussians were some of the last Pagans outside of Scandinavians to be left in Europe. Original people occupying what became Prussia were Baltic lingustically and probably resembled Lithuanians and Estonians. The area was cleaned out of the original Baltic Prussians more less with those left over who were willing to submit to xianity being assimulated into German culture and mixed with the Germans who were sent to colonize the new territory by the Teutonic Order.

Old March 28th, 2004 #18
friedrich braun

It's idiots like Winter et al. who have ruined this forum by hijacking threads and posting stupid nonsense. If the administration is unwilling to get rid of them, they deserve the low brow board that they have.

Old March 28th, 2004 #19
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedrich braun
It's idiots like Winter et al. who have ruined this forum by hijacking threads and posting stupid nonsense. If the administration is unwilling to get rid of them, they deserve the low brow board that they have.
Winter is just a frustrated little geek who got mad when we rejected his Communist/Feminist girlfriend on here so now he is trying to ruin the forum for everyone.

Thread