Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 4th, 2015 #1
devoid

Default How the Jews poison the "White goyim" (MUST READ)

I hope this information does not get censored, because I believe this is something ground breaking, as most WN's have no clue about this, but when you read the information/links I'll present to you, you'll finally get a better picture of what's really going on.

It seems like most WN's think Jews are killing us by massive non-white immigration, psychological warfare/brainwashing people, but I have information that should make everyone's jaw drop.

We are literally being exterminated - and the white demographic is being completely destroyed, in a way that you would have never thought was possible.

Psychiatric drugs. In short, psychiatric drugs are chemical lobotomies in a pill. The way the work is by completely destroying the brain, and by turning you into an apathetic, brain dead, passive zombie. How can you fight or defend tyranny if you do not have the mental capacity to think critically, nor have the ability to function.

Jew puppet psychiatrists are practically legal executioners. Once you read the links I am going to present to you, you will understand everything, you will get the full picture, and understand how Jews are destroying white people, and western civilization/society from all angles.

Now you think you're safe if you stay away from those psychotic and demented freaks, but that's where you're all wrong. A lot of family doctors or general practitioners hand out psychiatric drugs like CANDY. This is how desperate the Jews are on completely exterminating us!

Don't believe me? You a disbeliever? You can't grasp the concept that everything in society has been compromised by the Jews, and everything is being used against us, even murder us?

Type in on Jewgle: "Doctors give SSRI's out like candy" and you'll see for yourself.

THIS is how bad it really gets. You think these psychotic doctors/psychiatrists are destroying the minds and lives of normal healthy people because of depression? Wrong. They now push Jewish psychiatric poison for things like INSOMNIA, SMOKING, MIGRAINES etc.

They are pushing these chemical lobotomy pills on AS MUCH people as POSSIBLE. Ladies and gentlemen, these Jews are responsible for causing many deaths, many mass shootings (I'll get into that in a second), suicides (these poisonous pills are designed to make people suicidal, psychotic, to destroy society)... and then when people become psychotic because of Jewish psych pills, and go on mass shooting sprees. the Jews use this as an excuse to take your guns away from you!

All of this has been planned/engineered. This is a plus in every possible way for the Jews; it destroys the minds of the white goyim, it turns them into mentally disabled handicaps, less white children (psych drugs cause full blown permanent impotence in men), it literally kills them (lots of people have committed suicide because of these pills), and a lot of people go full blown psychotic thanks to these Jewish poison... which end up going on mass shootings - which the Jews can use this as excuse to take away your guns, and finish you off!

Most doctors are incompetent. The only push pills on you, and they think they're oh-so intelligent by being pill pushers. Doctors are not doctors anymore, as Jews have corrupted the health/medical industry as well.

Vaccines (which is an entirely different subject) is also no longer safe. Jews control EVERYTHING - do you want to trust these Jews with your health? Just because it was originally the white man's invention, DOES NOT mean it is safe anymore. Vaccines have been HIJACKED by the Jews, they put poison in it to destroy the white goyim masses.

Wonder why those Jews keep encouraging you to get those yearly flu shots on the radio/TV/newspapers? This is all engineered to exterminate us.

I believe the #1 poison is psychiatric drugs, because its INSTANT. It causes instant catastrophic damage. I'm not sure if this the right term (I may be wrong) but it causes complete and total collateral damage. Pure destruction. If you wanted to subvert a society and completely destroy it, this would be a fantastic way of doing so. Drug the population, damage their brains, and society becomes broken. Mass shootings, psychotic people, stupid people from brain damage, etc... everything just falls apart.

Now here are the facts. If these facts do not give you the full picture of how hellbent the Jews are on exterminating us, or the millions of lives they have destroyed, nothing will. If these facts do not send chills down your spine, or even shock you, nothing ever will.

------
1. SSRI's cause permanent subtle cognitive damage (this can be said of ALL psychiatric drugs)

2. Most people who take SSRI's do not know that they have been
damaged
3. Most p-docs will advise you to increase your dosage if you
complain to them that you have suffered brain damage from SSRI's usage
4. Most p-docs will tell you that your damage is due to DEPRESSION,
even if you insist that you feel your cognitive ability has not been
the same since taking and consequently STOPPING the use of SSRIs.
5. Most p-docs get their information directly from the pharmaceutical
companies themselves, who fund the conferences, lectures, and
symposiums that they attend
6. Most pharmaceutical companies skew their research results to make
a profit, and virtually no long-term research is done to determine
whether SSRI's cause long-term damage to the brain
7. The most troubling permanent lasting adverse neurological effects
you may experience after prolonged SSRI usage (and consequent
STOPPING) are :
a). Word finding troubles
b). Absolute emotional flatness and deadness
c). Permanently reduced sex drive
d). An odd, pervasive social anxiety/awkwardness
e). Trouble with coordination
f). Bad memory
g). Trouble retrieving words
h). Overall paucity of thought and expression
i). Lack of creativity and intellectual fluidity (mental fog)
j). A lack of ability to "steer" or control the tone of your voice
(I've noticed this- that I sound shaky and agitated no matter what my
mood is, and people think I'm upset when I'm really not)

8. After these brain damaging effects have sunken in, you may have
great difficulty finding support anywhere. Talking to a p-doc may be
an exercise in futility. They will want to protect their own interests
and shield themselves from a possible lawsuit, hence you may be told
continually to get back on meds/up your dosage. The more you protest,
the less credibility you have, thus the more evidence in your p-doc's
mind that you need to go back on SSRIs.
9. Once you realize the extent of the damage, and it sinks in beyond
the denial you may initially face, it will be hard to explain to
others exactly why you are not the same person you used to be. The
damage is similar to a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) yet it might be
better termed DBI (Diffuse Brain Injury).

--------
1 in 5 American adults are currently taking mind-altering psychiatric drugs such as antidepressants.
1 in 10 Americans are on antidepressants, maybe even more. That's 1 in 10 people who are having their brains destroyed, but most don't even know they have been damaged.

1 in 5 Adults have been lobotomized/brain damaged by the Jews. Most are NOT aware they have been brain damaged, some people know something is wrong, few found out the truth.

"The government gives psychiatry its fake legitimacy. The government blesses the medical licensing boards that award psychiatrists permission to drug your children, alter their brains, poison them, and of course make all the fake diagnoses in the first place. Without the government, these fakes would sink into the waves and be gone forever. Nobody in his right mind or wrong mind would ever step into a psychiatrist’s office. It would be like volunteering to stumble out on to a mine field seeded with explosives.
It’s fiction. It’s a billion-dollar fiction. There is not a single diagnostic test for any so-called mental disorder. Never has been. No blood test, no urine test, no saliva test, no brain scan, no genetic test. No science. The drugs are brain poisons.

Psychiatry hasn't been destroyed and outlawed because there is money in it. Pharmaceutical money. And because the public is in a trance. Mothers and fathers are quite willing to take their children to these brain poisoners…lambs to the slaughter."

Psyche Drugs and School Shootings

In virtually every mass school shooting during the past 15 years, the shooter has been on or in withdrawal from psychiatric drugs. Yet, federal and state governments continue to ignore the connection between psychiatric drugs and murderous violence, preferring instead to exploit these tragedies in an oppressive and unconstitutional power grab to snatch guns away from innocent, law-abiding people.

Neuroleptic Drugs

The neuroleptics or antipsychotics are the most frequently prescribed drugs in mental hospitals, and are widely used in board-and-care homes, nursing homes, institutions for people with mental retardation, children's facilities, and prisons. They also are given to millions of patients in public clinics and to hundreds of thousands in private psychiatric offices. Often they are prescribed for anxiety, sleep problems, and other difficulties in a manner that runs contrary to the usual recommendations. And too often, they are administered to children with behavior problems, even children who are living at home and going to school. Rather than treating a disease, the neuroleptics create a disease. The neuroleptic drugs are chemical lobotomizing agents with no specific therapeutic effect on any symptoms or problems. Their main impact is to blunt and subdue the individual. They also physically paralyze the body, rendering the individual less able to react or to move. They produce a chemical lobotomy and a chemical straitjacket. The drugs are also the cause of brain damage that afflicts up to half or more of long-term patients. The original ones, including Thorazine and Mellaril, are called phenothiazines.

----

JEW SHRINK DRUG PUSHERS KILL CHRISTIAN KIDS WITH DEADLY DRUGS – THEN SUPPORT TREASON AGAINST OUR SACRED USA CONSTITUTION!

Every mass school shooting has resulted in lots of treasonous talk about taking our protection away. ALL of those scum ARE the mortal deadly enemies of you and your family from the jew who runs your life and pollutes the innocence of your children like Fox News Media If these scum do not succeed this time – be assured that there will more and more and more shootings. Every mass school shooting in American has involved the use of psychotropic drugs. Since the jew psychoquacks now have one in six Americans hooked on psychotropic poisons ( according the jew psychoquack David Cohen) – we will have an inexhaustible supply of potential psychotic killers. Jew here have more American children hooked on their poisons than in the entire Continent of Europe!
Fact: Despite 22 international drug regulatory warnings on psychiatric drugs citing effects of mania, hostility, violence and even homicidal ideation, and dozens of high profile shootings/killings tied to psychiatric drug use, there has yet to be a federal investigation on the link between psychiatric drugs and acts of senseless violence.
Fact: At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs resulting in 109 wounded and 58 killed (in other school shootings, information about their drug use was never made public—neither confirming or refuting if they were under the influence of prescribed drugs.)
Fact: Between 2004 and 2011, there have been over 11,000 reports to the U.S. FDA’s MedWatch system of psychiatric drug side effects related to violence. These include 300 cases of homicide, nearly 3,000 cases of mania and over 7,000 cases of aggression. Note: By the FDA’s own admission, only 1-10% of side effects are ever reported to the FDA, so the actual number of side effects occurring are most certainly higher. One of their victims is my own son – so I know – firsthand!
Fact: Virtually ALL of the criminals involved with the administration of these deadly poisons are jews. Jews DOMINATE the false medical profession of psychiatry. Ruining the life of a Christian goy is very very profitable . Even though only less than 2% of the population – these criminals comprise over 65% of all the psychoquacks in their horrid criminal endeavors. (... continued)

LINKS:
http://tuberose.com/Psychiatric_Insanity.html

https://mynameisjoecortina.wordpress...-constitution/

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/testimony1.html

https://tobefree.wordpress.com/2012/...d-less-able-t/

https://hofflandia.wordpress.com/201...-white-people/

http://www.stopshrinks.org/reading_r...ark_side_1.htm

http://www.cchrflorida.org/psychotro...ies-in-a-pill/

http://www.antipsychiatry.org/25reason.htm

https://shadowmasterminds.wordpress....erous-weapons/

http://www.breggin.com/braindisabling.pdf

TESTIMONIES

Was prescribed Jewish psychiatric drugs (antidepressants) for INSOMNIA. This poor guy became brain damaged after only one pill.

Quote:
I've been in an extremely peculiar state for the past 8 months after stopping Wellbutrin/buproprion. I have literally lost everything inside of me and no longer have a sense of "inner being". My personality has been completely erased, along with the inner psyche I've spent a lifetime building. When I attempt to "look inside", it is impossible because there is literally nothing there. Everything that made up my specific sense of personal being is gone, including including my hopes, fears, dreams, goals, opinions, values, morals, likes/dislikes, and most strikingly, all emotions and feelings.
I have no feelings associated with past events, and no emotional connections with anything in the world. Specific emotions that defined my personal sense of being are no longer there. People, places, things and events that I thought were etched in my soul as having significance no longer mean a thing. Absolutely nothing, I can't stress this enough.
I am unable to look backward or forward, have no sense of past accomplishments and no desire for future ones. The strangest thing is, I cannot feel anything toward being in this state, as that part of me is gone too. It's like a recursive erasure of everything I ever was, am, and will be.
It doesn't feel like life is a conscious experience that I am having anymore, as there is no inner construct within me to absorb an experience on any level. I see, hear, touch, and smell, yet each of these is so devoid of emotional content that they don't coalesce into anything meaningful I can call a human consciousness. My sense of being has been replaced by a constant void of nothingness that is unchanging, 24/7, I feel nothing towards the nothingness. It is not like feeling empty inside, there is no inside to feel empty within.
Getting to this state was a long process that started with gradually losing my emotions. This started when I decided to withdraw from the antidepressant Wellbutrin/Bupropion which I'd been on a high dosage of for 5 years. Strangely, going back on it did not help, but made things worse. When I stopped and started the drug a second time, I experienced one tremendous day of improvement followed by a seizure while sleeping, and woke up in a confused state. After this I regressed and felt completely dead inside.
Quote:
["What I don't understand is how a drug could completely erase me as a human being. What I'm experiencing is not depression, anhedonia, or flat affect, but a permanent change in my consciousness that literally destroyed my humanity. All the parts that made up my being are literally gone. I don't understand how this is even possible, or what (if anything) I can do to change it."

Quote:
I'm 25 yrs old. I used to be a bodybuilder, avid fisherman, used to drag race, and enjoy the great outdoors. USED TO.
Quote:
I was on effexor for about 3 yrs, 75mgs. I decided I wanted to stop taking it, I felt fine. Im 25 I said and I can deal with lifes problems.
I told my doc if I may discontinue the drug he said sure, if you want to. Doctor didn't even ask me if I wanted to wean off, I suggested him to give me the 35mgs, but he gave me only a weeks worth.
I have never in life felt so sick. I would not wish this on anyone, not even my enemy. The first 3 months were hell. dizziness, nausea, fatigue, bad memory, brain zaps, you name it I had it. I couldnt even walk sometimes.
I fought and fought and it is now 7 months that I am clean off this horrible so called drug.
To this day, 7 MONTHS later, I am left with weakness, bad memory, and horrible coordination.
I can no longer workout, all my muscles went down, I have no energy to do what I liked to do in my life. I cannot function or remember things at work. I am useless. If it wasn't my cousins place, I would have been fired along time ago.
I am not depressed, I don't have panic attacks.
In my opinion, Effexor has left me permanent damage. I have been through more tests than you can think of. blood tests upon blood tests for every disease known to man.
This drug has changed my life for the worse and everynight i cry, because I feel that this medicine has severly left me damaged. My doctor has no idea what to do."

Quote:
"I was prescribed Zoloft 25-50mgs 9 years ago while I was in college.
Before I begin with the nightmare, let me stress I WAS NOT SICK when I started this drug. I had anxiety (situational )and was a little tired. That is it. Other than these issues, I was as healthy as a horse, never been in the hospital, rarely if ever needed to go to the doctor. I was very active and on the go.
Well, Zoloft worked immediately, what can I say. I loved it. Loved it loved it loved it. I thought it was a gift from God, saved me and my college career. I wasn't as shy as I had been. I felt more social.
But then I found I could not get off without severe head pain and brain zaps. So, I stayed on it. Every few months I would think about going off again, but the symptoms I would get kept me on it, and very afraid to come off. So, I stayed on it for 8 long years. (I forgot to mention I gained 25 pounds within the first 3 months on it. That was another reason I wanted off).
After 8 years, I'd had enough. I felt like I no longer needed it, I had been long out of college and the original situations that gave me anxiety were long gone. So, at my doctors advice, I tapered over about 3-4 weeks.
Then my life was shattered. Completely shattered.
I was told the withdrawal would only last a week or two at most, so I rode it out. It never went away and only kept getting worse. So, I gave up and tried to go back on. I couldn't take the symptoms anymore. But my body was having none of that. Strangely, now when I took Zoloft, my body and brain reacted badly, as if it were rejecting it. I got a fever and felt like I was dying. I had no choice but to get off again. I was given other SSRI's, but none of them helped either, and all of them made me worse. I no longer tolerated meds like I did prior to Zoloft.
I kid you not, here I am 3 YEARS later and still very ill, and it all began when getting off Zoloft. Here is what I suffer 24/7.....
severe head pain and pressure
brain zaps/ electrical zaps shooting through brain down to toes
burning in extremities and brain
severe fatigue and weakness
dizziness/vertigo
severe depression ( never was depressed, ever, until coming off Zoloft )
severe anxiety
panic attacks...BAAAAD
daily crying jags
skin eruptions and
bone and muscle pain
burning tongue
insomnia
digestive pain
cramping on right side under rib cage
hair loss
sensitivities to food and medications previously tolerated well
extremely sensitive to vitamins and minerals previously tolerated well
no motivation / severe apathy
loss of career and income/ on disability
derealization/ depersonalization
back and neck spasms
unable to drive, shop, or eat out
increased allergies to things once tolerated well ( smoke, dust, cats )
suicidal thoughts....pretty regularly and very scary
nightmares
jaw pain from clenching teeth ( I guess from severe stress )
agoraphobia...very heartbreaking since I used to be so busy
ears ringing
feeling like being hit it the back of the head with a shovel
pressure in chest, like a 100 elephants are sitting on me
racing pulse, even when resting
increased blood pressure and cholesterol
metallic taste
bladder spasms
loss of cognition/ mental function ( feels like I lost 50 IQ points )
difficulty concentrating and recalling facts
I wrote a letter to Pfizer, detailing my story and my symptoms. They blew me off and wanted a doctors opinion of what my illness is from. No doctor will admit to Zoloft being the cause of this illness, so Pfizer pretty much told me they take no responsibility. They ruined my life, and take no responsibility. They train their drug reps to educate doctors that these drugs are harmless. They know better, but rake in too much money to do anything about it.
They do not care how many lives they destroy, as long as they continue making their billions off innocent victims."

Quote:
our doctor is your worst enemy. Welbutrin is an SNRI. It blocks the metabolites in the liver that metablilze seretonin and noepinephrin. Switching to celexa, which is an SNRI is not going to help you. Doctors just have no clue as to what they are doing. You go to them with a problem, they consult ther PDR, and hand out some drugs that the pretty little pharma rep gave to them. They will give you something to destroy your brain, then give you a benzo like xanax, to combat anxiety. You cannot sleep, you are always on edge, you end up with some sort of psycological "disorder" (manufactured by the drug companies), and you are left a buned out shell of what you used to be. They tried to give my mother-in-law prozac because she was sad when her father was dying of cancer, and she was starting to go through menopause. I SCREAMED. This lady didn't need prozac, or any other mind altering drugs. She needed to reduce her stress.
Quote:
I told her to take topical progesterone, and she turned around just fine.
Fact: Doctors don't know what ssri's do to the brain
Fact: There is no evidence of a lack of neuro transmitters.
Fact: There is no way of measuring the level of seretonin in the brain...
I pray for anyone in distress anywhere, and God bless and help those whose lives were destroyed by doctors who dished out meds that they know nothing about.

----

I have tried to put this information together coherently, and to the best of my ability. Jewish psychiatry has also completely destroyed my life as well, and these jew poisonous/murderous pills have completely wiped me out as a human being.

Imagine the brain is a hard drive.... these pills completely destroy/reformat the brain. Completely wipes out everything. At the age of 14, a very traumatic event happened in my life, it was so tragic, it traumatized me. My life was destroyed at the age of 16 by a non-white psychiatrist. I wished I could back in time, and prevented this all from happening. It's been 7 years, and I'm still a complete vegetable. I haven't recovered, but only deteriorated. I cannot call this a life, because a life is what I used to have. This is an existence without a life, and this is what happens to all people who become lobotomized by Jewish psychiatric drugs.

Because of this experience, I connected the dots, and have become a WN.
-----

Most white nationalists are not aware about this, and how the psychotic, demented, and pathological criminal Jew are exterminating us by psychiatric drugs (which is being pushed on many people, being giving out like candy, FOR LITERALLY ANY "CONDITION"!)

Most white nationalists think they are simply brainwashing us/bringing massive amounts of 3rd world immigration (this is true and part of it), however most white nationalists do not know they are literally exterminating us, destroying the white demographic in a way no one would have ever known, and they are getting away with this.

I hope I have opened many eyes to the truth. Thank you for reading.

Tags
jew promoting drugs

Thread