Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 6th, 2020 #21
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
If Sylvester Stallone hadn't chosen the theatrically-shown ending to First Blood instead of this alternate ending where Trautman kills him (which incidentally, follows the novel's ending more closely), there would have been no sequels and no Rambo franchise.

YouTube

I'm really happy that Stallone kept Rambo alive ...

Old May 6th, 2020 #22
Ray Allan

Default Get me...Rambo!

Have you ever seen the Rambo cartoon?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 6th, 2020 #23
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Rambo Animated intro

Comrade Ray, I have almost every episode of this Rambo cartoon, dubbed in Brazilian Portuguese, in my collection ...

Old May 8th, 2020 #24
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Comrade Ray, I have almost every episode of this Rambo cartoon, dubbed in Brazilian Portuguese, in my collection ...
Amazing how they made a cartoon from an R-rated movie. I haven't watched the Rambo cartoon since the 1980s when it was originally broadcast, but I remember one episode where Rambo destroys a tank and all the guys inside jumped out and ran away. And another where he jumps on a missile in flight like Superman to try and stop it. It reminded me of The A-Team TV series on at the same time where they did similar crazy things, and nobody ever got hurt.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; May 8th, 2020 at 03:12 AM.

Old May 8th, 2020 #25
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Yes, I watched it occasionally when I was a kid in the 1980s, although I usually preferred anime (Japanese animation). And I still watch many anime series from the 70s, 80s and early 90s, even now that I'm an adult, because they're simply that good.

Quote:
Amazing how they made a cartoon from an R-rated movie. I haven't watched the Rambo cartoon since the 1980s when it was originally broadcast, but I remember one episode where Rambo destroys a tank and all the guys inside jumped out and ran away. And another where he jumps on a missile in flight like Superman to try and stop it. It reminded me of The A-Team TV series on at the same time where they did similar crazy things, and nobody ever got hurt.

Exactly.

Thread