Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 7th, 2006 #101
Shirt

Does anyone know any structural engineers or demolitions experts that would view the questions raised by facts in the videos?

Old March 7th, 2006 #102
blueskies
Banned

Default Abraham Lincoln

You may fool all the people some of the time, you can even fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time."

Old March 7th, 2006 #103
evilisgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
YOU take a Piss Pot and fill it with Jet Fuel.

I take an Olympic 50 meter Swimming Pool and fill IT with Jet Fuel.

You set yours alight and I set the Swimming pool alight.

The swimming pool certainly has a bigger fire than your small Piss Pot.

But the temperatures of both are exactly the same.

Neither fire is hot enough to soften steel, let alone melt it.
Excellent example, Bernie! Big difference between temperature and heat, the swimming pool has more heat than the piss pot but an infinite amount of heat will never melt steel if the temperature isn't high enough. Thermodynamics 101, itz!

Old March 7th, 2006 #104
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

This loose change video is public domain. i have a copy in my possession. no copyright restrictions at all. Can we upload this to the VNN multimedia screening room?

download it from here

http://www.loosechange911.com/

Old March 7th, 2006 #105
Fissile
Banned

I think it's time to merge all these 911 threads into one, and name it "The Circle Jerk of the Paranoid Schizophrenic".

How many of you have a degree in engineering? How about physics? How about any of the natural sciences? Raise your hands..........................no, didn't think so.

I knew a guy, with a degree in physics, who didn't believe the controlled demo bullshit. Matter of fact, this guy held a PhD in physics.

Old March 7th, 2006 #106
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
I think it's time to merge all these 911 threads into one, and name it "The Circle Jerk of the Paranoid Schizophrenic".
How many of you have a degree in engineering? How about physics? How about any of the natural sciences? Raise your hands..........................no, didn't think so.
I knew a guy, with a degree in physics, who didn't believe the controlled demo bullshit. Matter of fact, this guy held a PhD in physics.
I'm not paranoid. I didnt buy this stuff until I watched these 2 videos. It's hard to swallow. You know I sent them off to one of my friends who has a PHD in EE and and materials science to see what he has to say.

Anyhow they got 2 phds in physics talking on those videos, are those guys paranoiacs too? I understand the debunking mentality-- but you need to sit down and look at this shit.

It does make a big difference between the official story that the Arabs knocked em down and the Israelis were like following them around or something-- vs, neoconservative elements within the government blew these buildings up and murdered thousands of people. That is qualitatively different and if it's plausible-- just PLAUSIBLE-- not provable, considering, they toted all the evidence off to be melted down for scrap in China-- if it is just PLAUSIBLE to a person of reasonable education and judgment-- then it's a major big fucking deal.

How not so? Dont just debunk this stuff-- watch them both like I did and come back and tell us what is wrong with what they're saying exactly, in these two movies identified in this thread.

Old March 7th, 2006 #107
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I'm not paranoid. I didnt buy this stuff until I watched these 2 videos. It's hard to swallow. You know I sent them off to one of my friends who has a PHD in EE and and materials science to see what he has to say.

Anyhow they got 2 phds in physics talking on those videos, are those guys paranoiacs too? I understand the debunking mentality-- but you need to sit down and look at this shit.

It does make a big difference between the official story that the Arabs knocked em down and the Israelis were like following them around or something-- vs, neoconservative elements within the government blew these buildings up and murdered thousands of people. That is qualitatively different and if it's plausible-- just PLAUSIBLE-- not provable, considering, they toted all the evidence off to be melted down for scrap in China-- if it is just PLAUSIBLE to a person of reasonable education and judgment-- then it's a major big fucking deal.

How not so? Dont just debunk this stuff-- watch them both like I did and come back and tell us what is wrong with what they're saying exactly, in these two movies identified in this thread.
I don't need to watch a movie, I am an eyewitness to the WTC attack.

Old March 7th, 2006 #108
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Here's the thing I cant get over. The one vid shows over and again the footage of a building being demolished-- and that building by the way, looks like one of the old Robert Taylor Home projects from Chicago Illinois-- justaposed with the collapse of WTC 7.

Same fucking thing.

So what happened? Some debris hit the side of the WTC 7 building. There were some fires inside. And then, it suddenly fucking collapsed like it was dynamited, and lo and behold, everybody running around on the ground AT THE TIME-- CONTEMPERANEOUS SENSE IMPRESSION-- LAWYERS WILL KNOW THAT AS "RES GESTAE" EVIDENCE-- is that there were these big boom explosions-- and then wow, the fucking things went down in 10 second freefalls. Gee, I didnt know a wastebasket fire could do that eh?

Old March 7th, 2006 #109
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Lots of people were in NYC at the time. Exactly where were you? Were you at the foot of the building as the people in these videos were?

But-- you admit that you have not watched either movie, isnt that right?

Old March 7th, 2006 #110
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Here's the thing I cant get over. The one vid shows over and again the footage of a building being demolished-- and that building by the way, looks like one of the old Robert Taylor Home projects from Chicago Illinois-- justaposed with the collapse of WTC 7.

Same fucking thing.

So what happened? Some debris hit the side of the WTC 7 building. There were some fires inside. And then, it suddenly fucking collapsed like it was dynamited, and lo and behold, everybody running around on the ground AT THE TIME-- CONTEMPERANEOUS SENSE IMPRESSION-- LAWYERS WILL KNOW THAT AS "RES GESTAE" EVIDENCE-- is that there were these big boom explosions-- and then wow, the fucking things went down in 10 second freefalls. Gee, I didnt know a wastebasket fire could do that eh?
Spoken like someone who watched a "movie".

Old March 7th, 2006 #111
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

One of my friends said to me today, geez it's like the Zapruder movie-- you see his head go snapping backwards, but they say he got hit from behind, that's why his head snapped backwords, and they have a bullshit explanation that people take seriously for a decade before the actually RECONVENE a Senate Select Subcommitte to re-investigate exactly what the fuckall happened. And lo, some compelling evidence is found that there were two shooters on on the grassy knoll.

Were those people on that later committee that came up with different conclusions than the first official investigation, were they paranoiacs or conspiracy theorists?

Old March 7th, 2006 #112
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
How many of you have a degree in engineering?
Me, for one. Of course, it's chemical engineering so I'm not taking sides in this debate.

Old March 7th, 2006 #113
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Spoken like someone who watched a "movie".
Hey-- am I allowed to change my mind? Do I have the right and obligation to use reason? Oh, I guess I need a phd for that.

I dont know what happened, but it looks to me like those building were blown up. Demolished, is the word for it. I know what it looks like when a building gets demolished-- it looks like that.

I know what it looks like when a high-rise building catches on fire and burns for a while because, it has happend several times around the world, and they are always left with the central beams or whatever sticking up even if the floors collapse-- and there have been longer hotter fires than this where the goddamned floors didnt even collapse let alone all pancake at once, presto, ten seconds!

The government story is LESS plausible than the demolition story. The only difference is MASS HYSTERIA groupthink that prevents people who DO have PHDs from sticking necks out so they can a) get fired from their jobs, b) lose chance for that tenured position, c) get mocked by their Jewish colleages, d) have their ex-wives try to use this against them in custody battles, or e) all of the above!

Old March 7th, 2006 #114
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Lots of people were in NYC at the time. Exactly where were you? Were you at the foot of the building as the people in these videos were?

But-- you admit that you have not watched either movie, isnt that right?
One of my friends was in NYC that day two blocks away in a hotel. He wouldnt have been as good a witness, say, as this Mexican janitor who says that he heard explosions when he was inside the building-- would he?

Well, my friend was pretty scared about the whole thing-- but he wasnt an eyewitness. Can you share with us exactly what street you were on that gave you a visual vantage point? At what time did you visually see any of this and exactly what part? Come on man, don't fade on us now! You lay the claim-- maybe so! I just want to know your perspective, can you describe it to us?

Old March 7th, 2006 #115
Bernie

Quote:
Yeah, perched in an office miles away, nowhere near close enough to hear anything. That makes you an expert. You're a peanut.

Old March 7th, 2006 #116
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
One of my friends was in NYC two blocks away in a hotel. He wouldnt have been as good a witness, say, as this Mexican janitor who says that he heard explosions when he was inside the building-- would he?

Well, my friend was pretty scared about the whole thing-- but he wasnt an eyewitness. Can you share with us exactly what street you were on that gave you a visual vantage point? At what time did you visually see any of this and exactly what part? Come on man, don't fade on us now! You lay the claim-- maybe so! I just want to know your perspective, can you describe it to us?
Next time I'm in the area, I'll take a picture from my vantage point on Sept. 11, 2001 and post it here. I didn't see either building hit by the planes, but I did watch them burn and collapse.

Old March 7th, 2006 #117
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Next time I'm in the area, I'll take a picture from my vantage point on Sept. 11, 2001 and post it here. I didn't see either building hit by the planes, but I did watch them burn and collapse.
Fair enough.

I'm not going to call you names, I didnt believe this stuff yesterday before I watched it either. For years I have heard one silly-assed bullshit story after another out of the socalled patriot community, ufos and all the rest of it, and wasnt eager to swallow another whopper. This is not the same thing.

Old March 7th, 2006 #118
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

http://911revisited.infad.net/video.html

WTC towers 1 & 2 had 47 solid steel central columns each. The core was not hollow as stated in the official account. Why werent these columns left standing?

MIT Engineering Professor Jeff King talks about this. Another expert raises questions. This one, most troubled about the dust cloud-- whence the pulverized concrete?

Old March 7th, 2006 #119
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
Yeah, perched in an office miles away, nowhere near close enough to hear anything. That makes you an expert. You're a peanut.
Yep, Fizzle and Bob "he missed the tag" Uecker. Funny thing with Fizzy is, he says hes an "eyewitness" and that settles everything for him. But if we say it looked like a controlled demolition then suddenly Dizzle asks..."are you PHD's, demolition experts, a degree in engineering? How about physics? How about any of the natural sciences?"

What an idiot!

Old March 7th, 2006 #120
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
I have two degrees, a BA in Math with a minor in English, and a BS in Physics with a minor in Math. I went to graduate school in Civil Engineering (no degree), but left to go to work as an engineer with TRW in 1973. I worked as an engineer for various companies over 32 years, retiring last June.

I have more than 5,000 hours (much more, actually) flying full cockpit flight simulators. I worked for two different companies designing, and building f15, f16, f18, and foreign fighter simulators. I also helped design and build a Space Shuttle simulator for Lockheed Aerospace in the 1970s.

Some expertise, not a lot. The only thing I can state backed with some actual certitude is that it is completely impossible for anyone with only simulator training to fly a vastly more complicated airplane than that in which they have simulator training. In fact, it is laughable to even suggest it.

Enkidu

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread