Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 12th, 2007 #1
colleen

Default to spank or not...

i do not spank my kids....my parents didnt spank me......i prefer to use alternative methods......and yalll think?

Old December 12th, 2007 #2
Pixi
resident psycho

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Old December 12th, 2007 #3
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

I personally think if they do something wrong, cut a finger off, next they do it, cut two off, and so on and so on..... they will learn....

Old December 12th, 2007 #4
psychologicalshock
Banned

AH NOT ANOTHER MORALITY THREAD INVOLVING WOMEN!!!

*Jumps into trench and clutches helmet tightly.*

Old December 12th, 2007 #5
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
AH NOT ANOTHER MORALITY THREAD INVOLVING WOMEN!!!

*Jumps into trench and clutches helmet tight*

Susan/Summer, Come On Down......

Old December 12th, 2007 #6
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC}{Magician View Post

Susan/Summer, Come On Down......
Aww not another bash me post. Cool

We have established that I am not Susan already.

This topic isn't even remotely related to the bs that has been spewed all over this msg board so don't try to attempt to bash me on this topic. Stop sucking up to the sheep. Enough of that. Anyways...

I think it all depends on what your child did wrong. Minor things like not finishing dinner, forgetting to do a chore, etc does not require physical punishment. Whereas things like stealing, doing drugs, cursing at the parent, etc certainly does. Things like bringing home a nigger deserves a beat down. Period.

Old December 12th, 2007 #7
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
She's not, guys.
Quote:
I think it all depends on what your child did wrong. Minor things like not finishing dinner, forgetting to do a chore, etc does not require physical punishment. Whereas things like stealing, doing drugs, cursing at the parent, etc certainly does. Things like bringing home a nigger deserves a beat down. Period.
Agreed.

Old December 12th, 2007 #8
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

Quote:
Who's we, you have a mouse in your pocket.......

You may not physically be Susan, but your POSTS have Susan written all over them. You know how they say everyone has a twin, well your posts have a twin also and that twin is Susan's posts......

But no big deal, I have popcorn.........

Old December 14th, 2007 #9
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Aww not another bash me post. Cool

This topic isn't even remotely related to the bs that has been spewed all over this msg board so don't try to attempt to bash me on this topic. Stop sucking up to the sheep. Enough of that. Anyways...

Is this what happened to you, something in connection with sex? It would explain an awful lot!

Old December 12th, 2007 #10
Enemy_of_Juden

Is this even a neccesary discussion?

Old December 12th, 2007 #11
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy_of_Juden View Post
Since it's in the "raising children" forum. . yes i would think so!

Old December 12th, 2007 #12
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

This is how I actually feel, of course my first post was a joke....

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=392

Old December 12th, 2007 #13
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking discipline

My dad used to hit me when I was very young but gave up when he saw his efforts had no effect ...my sisters never were hit. My parents finally sent me off to a NY military academy after I was thrown out of three public skewls, two Catholic high schools and a christian academy. I met some of the biggest fuck-ups from NY/NJ/CT's elite families there and made lifelong friends and frenemies who I still keep in touch with to this day.

All in all, how you discipline your kids depends on their personalities.

Some kids, like the type of individual I was when young, become more stubborn when dealt physical punishment. You can literally beat me half to death before Ill even acknowledge you, much less the reason why you are hitting me.

Thats of course in the three seconds before I beat you half to death to return the favor.

Old December 12th, 2007 #14
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy_of_Juden View Post
Are any of the discussions necessary. I think maybe a spelling discussion is necessary for you.....

Old December 12th, 2007 #15
Art Cast

I've raised four myself and come from a large family.Children are different in behavior and what works for some , wont work for others.I'm generally of the "carrot and stick" approach.Some kids are more "carrot" and some more "stick".Boys might require more discipline until adolescence,but that really is quite a generalization.

Old December 12th, 2007 #16
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi View Post
Spare the rod and spoil the child.
Most people mistake that for a command. As I understand from the original text, it's a warning that if, then.

Old December 12th, 2007 #17
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
Most people mistake that for a command. As I understand from the original text, it's a warning that if, then.
That's how I understand it as well.

Old December 12th, 2007 #18
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
Spare the rod and spoil the child is not in the bible anywhere. It has been added in later Jewed up versions to comply with sayings people attribute to the bible such as “God works in mysterious ways”.

Here is te original version of the saying.
Proverbs 13:24 *He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Here are 3 more examples to comply with that.

Proverbs 22:15 *Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Proverbs 23:13 *Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

Proverbs 29:15 *The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

Personally I see no reason whatsoever to whip a child unless it is about to harm itself or someone else. I would never put a material thing before a child. Lessons are better taught than a beating. If a child is raised properly with the right morals it will not require whippings.

I have seen demonic children and their 400-pound parents in Wal-Mart (some reason it is always in Wal-Mart) and people would say the child needs a good beating. It isn’t the child’s fault it’s parent is a lazy slob that watches Oprah all day and doesn’t give it any attention.

The best-behaved children I have ever seen have 3 things in common.

Stay at home mother who is active.

Never have been spanked.

Aryan genes.

That is enough for any child.

Old December 12th, 2007 #19
Signe
Holy Polaris!

This is how I feel:

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=683214&postcount=571

Old December 12th, 2007 #20
varg

I dont have kids yet, but I dont find fault with spanking kids who get out of line... or naughty girlfriends

Thread