Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2019 #1301
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Watching court trials is interesting in this aspect. A lot of fruity talk - from Whites - about 'in their heart', 'redemption', 'hoping he comes to terms with it' and so on. And that's people talking about their sons and daughters being brutally murdered by niggers and hispanics. You guys sentence people to death or give them a real life sentence so maybe it's a little justifiable that way. In Sweden, most killers are jailed for perhaps 15 years. What a joke, eh?

Although I must say from watching a lot of documentaries on people being in for life. Just something...deeply inhumane about it. Doesn't seem right. Either you believe in people being able to reform themselves or you don't. So, a more lenient punishment or death.

The life sentence doesn't seem to serve any other purpose than satisfying the victim's relatives. Which I'd think is not unimportant but...Either the fella can be reformed or not, in the end. Just seems wishy-washy.
it's not about reformation, it's about respect for the murdered person. why have a society. not having a death sentence, or the obscenity of fifteen years for murder, just says that people don't matter, one's as good as another. the murderer is just as good as the person whose life he took. it's incredibly degenerate.

the USA is much more civilized than Europe in this regard
 
Old January 9th, 2019 #1302
Robbie Key
Senior Member
 
Robbie Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,913
Robbie Key
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
it's not about reformation, it's about respect for the murdered person. why have a society. not having a death sentence, or the obscenity of fifteen years for murder, just says that people don't matter, one's as good as another. the murderer is just as good as the person whose life he took. it's incredibly degenerate.

the USA is much more civilized than Europe in this regard
Maybe. It depends on the circumstances. But the mere fact that death exists as an option makes the US a more civilized country, yes.

I think the life sentence the USA have is more barbaric than anything I could conjure up. Someone doing some shit at 18 years old of age to sit in jail for 60 years. Why?
 
Old January 10th, 2019 #1303
Robbie Key
Senior Member
 
Robbie Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,913
Robbie Key
Default

Most of them are gay’: Duterte urges Vatican to allow its ‘useless’ priests to have boyfriends
Published time: 11 Jan, 2019 00:06

The Catholic Church must embrace homosexual kinship among the clergy, Philippines’ leader Rodrigo Duterte has said in his latest attack on the Vatican… just after calling on the population to rob and even kill “useless” bishops.

Duterte, who has in the past openly revealed having been sexually molested by a priest, once again criticized the Catholic Church on Thursday, this time for allegedly suppressing the widespread homosexual tendencies of its clergymen – and dared the “sons of b***hes” in the Vatican to abolish celibacy.

Most of them are gay... They should come out in the open, cancel celibacy and allow them to have boyfriends.

The Holy See had functioned just fine for over one thousand years before the Church adopted a policy of clerical celibacy at the Second Lateran Council in 1139. 73-year-old Duterte is an open supporter of same-sex unions, who has even acknowledged fiddling with the notion of becoming a bisexual. He has repeatedly called on the Church to abolish the centuries-old canon law, suggesting that it only fuels homosexual tendencies among clergymen. Last month Duterte boldly estimated that “almost 90 percent” of Catholic priests were homosexuals.

Duterte’s vocal tics against the Catholic Church have become somewhat a signature of his presidency. Just before his speech this week, the president called on the faithful to steal from and, if the need arises, to even kill the bishops.

“Hey you bystanders, when the bishop passes by, stage a holdup because he has lots of money, that son of a b**ch,” Duterte said on Wednesday.

“Kill all those bishops there. They are useless,” the president added, recalling how a priest had once called him a demon during a sermon and had even wished for his death.

Duterte has been at odds with the country’s Catholic Church even since before he took office in 2016. Church leaders have repeatedly condemned his vulgar rhetoric and his fierce crackdown on his country’s drug culture, which has left thousands of people dead in alleged extrajudicial killings.

https://www.rt.com/news/448528-duter...holic-bishops/
 
Old May 13th, 2019 #1304
schultz
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 8
schultz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Maybe. It depends on the circumstances. But the mere fact that death exists as an option makes the US a more civilized country, yes.

I think the life sentence the USA have is more barbaric than anything I could conjure up. Someone doing some shit at 18 years old of age to sit in jail for 60 years. Why?
Free labor,nothing else
 
Old July 21st, 2019 #1305
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,465
Sean Gruber
Default

from Pieville.net

__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action
 
Old October 14th, 2019 #1306
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,618
Crowe
Default

This is a quote from Alex on pieville about christians:

Quote:
Alex Linder @[email protected]
christians will always side with the defective over the healthy and call it morality

they truly and unfakely get angry about Hitler favoring normal healthy germans over the genetically diseased and mentally retarded

they worship at the altar of defective genes, to fuck them with their own strawman
It's a religion of losers, for losers.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; October 14th, 2019 at 02:04 PM.
 
Old October 26th, 2019 #1307
Brother_Henry
Junior Member
 
Brother_Henry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 32
Brother_Henry
Default Aryan Christianity ✝

Christian Identity - Our Race Is Our Religion.

Learn the Truth of Christianity Today at white-power.org
 
Old October 28th, 2019 #1308
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,618
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
Christian Identity - Our Race Is Our Religion.

Learn the Truth of Christianity Today at white-power.org
christian identity? It's for harelips.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=144216

And:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=25
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; October 28th, 2019 at 12:03 PM.
 
Old October 28th, 2019 #1309
Mike in Denver
Enkidu
 
Mike in Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under the Panopticon.
Posts: 4,204
Mike in Denver
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
christian identity? It's for harelips.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=144216
Yep, and an old post of mine:

"Yep! The CI bunch are the worst of the worst. Not only is their whole body of evidence (mostly a bizarrely weird invented genealogy) totally hallucinatory, but their premise, that we Europeans are the "true Israelites." is the most insulting concept anyone has ever come up with.

I always wonder, "have these nutcases ever read the old testament?" Look at their god, Father Yahweh. A fucking hideous monster that spends most of its time killing its own followers. Then there are the "true israelites." The most despicable bunch of trash ever to infect the planet. When they're not fucking their own daughters, they are stealing stuff from other tribes, and murdering anyone stupid enough to take them in. Not one decent honorable attribute among the bunch.

And the CI types say that we're are their descendents.

Fuck you!

Mike"

I thought even mention of the CI crap was grounds for banning. Oh well! I just mentioned it. I wouldn't but this is this posters second (that I know of) pushing the crap.

Mike
__________________
Hunter S. Thompson, "Big dark, coming soon"
 
Old October 28th, 2019 #1310
Brother_Henry
Junior Member
 
Brother_Henry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 32
Brother_Henry
Default

I don't care what you think to be honest. Because you let Jews brainwash your little pea brain isn't my problem.

www.white-power.org

Last edited by Brother_Henry; October 29th, 2019 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Spelling
 
Old October 29th, 2019 #1311
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,618
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
I don't care what you think to be honest. Because you let Jews brainwash your little pee brain isn't my problem.

www.white-power.org
You're not gonna find too many of your pissrealite "brothas" here, so try peddling your lawd gawd jew-ho-vah bullshit somewhere else, chris-chan.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old October 29th, 2019 #1312
Longbaugh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 654
Longbaugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post

pee brain
I think you mean pea brain, dumbass.
__________________
Free Palestine.
 
Old October 29th, 2019 #1313
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,618
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
I think you mean pea brain, dumbass.
Jews have a fascination with poop and piss, and maybe this fascination was adopted by the white retards who claim to be the real jews?

So, pardon "brotha" Henry for asserting his heritage....
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old October 29th, 2019 #1314
Brother_Henry
Junior Member
 
Brother_Henry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 32
Brother_Henry
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You're not gonna find too many of your pissrealite "brothas" here, so try peddling your lawd gawd jew-ho-vah bullshit somewhere else, chris-chan.
Lol well Crowe let me ask you when is that last time you went to a gathering here in Texas? I have organized over 70 gatherings here in Texas in the past 28 years and never seen you at one. By the way if you ever went to one instead of being a Internet warrior you will see that many people in our movement are in fact Christian. So assaulting people that are White Power Christians really tells me what you are really about.

To be honest the only people that I know that hate White Christians are Jews.

Because you believe in the Jewish version of Christianity tells me that you have never read anything about Identity. Thats like you taking the Jewish verison of WW2.
 
Old October 29th, 2019 #1315
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,618
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
Lol well Crowe let me ask you when is that last time you went to a gathering here in Texas? I have organized over 70 gatherings here in Texas in the past 28 years and never seen you at one. By the way if you ever went to one instead of being a Internet warrior you will see that many people in our movement are in fact Christian. So assaulting people that are White Power Christians really tells me what you are really about.
First of all, I wouldn't waste my time showing up to anything organized by CI people. Even if I did show up, and was civil with an open mind, you people would be pestering me with buy-bull non-stop.

I haven't been to Texas more than a couple times in my life. I don't particularly care for "Tejas", pronounced in a spic-y accent. Way too many beaners. Mexico has already came and taken it. Without a single shot fired in its defence. What are you looking to do about it, after the fact? Take it back? You and what army?

I'm aware that most of "the movement" is christian. Has the thought ever crossed your kind that putting an emphasis on religion is a mistake? That maybe people should keep religious beliefs private? I can tell you right now, and you're probably already aware of this, but White youth in the USA are less christian than their fathers, who were less christian than theirs. And the left has complete dominance over Whites when it comes to targeting our youth. When most of you are targeting grey beard boomers.

People like you are the old guard, who's efforts haven't really amounted to jack shit. No more than your average keyboard warrior, to be perfectly honest.

Quote:
To be honest the only people that I know that hate White Christians are Jews.
Maybe you should get your face out of that buy-bull, and wipe the jizz off your chin left by a coalition of heebs who wrote your book, and read some real material put out by actual intelligent Whites in the movement (Old and new), and you'll find a great many critics of christianity. Some of it completely refutes the claims of CI people, but you can't argue against buy-bull with tards.

When you first showed up here, you were treated in a respectful manner, until you started advertising CI on here. Let that sink in. If you kept your mouth shut, nobody here would have cared if you were a christian.

Quote:
Because you believe in the Jewish version of Christianity tells me that you have never read anything about Identity. Thats like you taking the Jewish verison of WW2.
The belief that Whites are lost tribes of Izzy, is as nutty as Scientology, or one of those UFO cults. Whites don't have to steal culture and identity from sheenies in the Middle East. That's nigger level. We're better than this trailer park, hairlip insanity.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; October 29th, 2019 at 04:51 PM.
 
Old October 29th, 2019 #1316
Brother_Henry
Junior Member
 
Brother_Henry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 32
Brother_Henry
Default

Lol you sound just like a Jew lol hey rabbi go get yourself a bagel and choke on it
 
Old October 29th, 2019 #1317
Brother_Henry
Junior Member
 
Brother_Henry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 32
Brother_Henry
Default

Because I advertise a website that is CI I'm a scumbag now? Your a real piece of shit in my book. Seems like you got a lot Anti-Christian beliefs just like the Kikes.

Plus I didn't start name calling and ect. You did dumbass. I'm against movement infighting but you want to take a personal hit at someone for being a Christian tells me your attitude.

Scumbags like you are nothing but drag queens in the movement. Your the type that expects someone to do something to your liking.

I got facts for you dude. TNP is mostly young people. I'm 28 and we also have people from all different age groups as well. I grew up in the movement from my parents of the "Old Guard" the same guard that woke up millions of our people for years. We are the "New" Guard the generation that will rise from the ashes of our people. The new generation that will change America. While you sit there and type on your keyboard starting non-sense drama like a drag queen.

www.white-power.org
 
Old October 29th, 2019 #1318
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,618
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
Because I advertise a website that is CI I'm a scumbag now? Your a real piece of shit in my book. Seems like you got a lot Anti-Christian beliefs just like the Kikes.
This is what happens when you proselytize in places you aren't welcome. Peddling CI on VNN is like a like jehovah's witness peddling semitic doctrines at your doorstep at 7:00am on a Saturday morning.

Quote:
Plus I didn't start name calling and ect. You did dumbass. I'm against movement infighting but you want to take a personal hit at someone for being a Christian tells me your attitude.
I'll tell you exactly who turned me against CI. And you might even know this person. Uses a moniker on the internet named "Sword Brethren".

Quote:
Scumbags like you are nothing but drag queens in the movement. Your the type that expects someone to do something to your liking.
You're the one peddling stuff in places where it's not wanted or welcome. Fags show up in places they're not welcome all the time, and expect to be treated normally.

Quote:
I got facts for you dude. TNP is mostly young people. I'm 28 and we also have people from all different age groups as well.
Does your group even own its own trailer park yet?

Try small ball take overs, one trailer park at a time.

Quote:
grew up in the movement from my parents of the "Old Guard" the same guard that woke up millions of our people for years.
Now I know you're lying. Millions didn't get woken up by the "old guard". Quite the opposite happened. The enemy got stronger, and we got weaker on our father's watch.

Homosexual degenerates and circus sideshow freaks are now considered normal in the Great New Society our fathers helped create. Because they bowed to the jew, and turned the other cheek, like their jew masters trained them to in christian teachings.

I'm sure you've seen that little fish logo, sometimes has WWJD in it somewhere, which stands for "What Would Jesus Do"?. It's a common sight tagged on the back of vehicles in trailer parks all across America. When I see someone identify with that symbol, I immediately know that #1, they're a pussy, and #2, they love jews. This is our fathers generation.

Quote:
We are the "New" Guard the generation that will rise from the ashes of our people. The new generation that will change America. While you sit there and type on your keyboard starting non-sense drama like a drag queen.
Well, I wish you the best of luck! It's a shame you have to run background checks on people, because criminals, drunks, druggies and pedophiles are likely to be the most enticed by CI.

And Henry, so many supposed groups are nothing more than fronts for the feds looking to bait people, and CI is a common platform they use. I haven't seen one member here in good standing vouch for your group.

Henry, at the end of the day, if I saw a White person getting jumped by a pack of niggers, I would help that person, whether they were christian or not, so I don't hate you, but your religion is a load of grade A bullshit.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; October 29th, 2019 at 08:03 PM.
 
Old October 29th, 2019 #1319
C. Grady Tucker
Senior Member
 
C. Grady Tucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Caught in the Interwebs
Posts: 1,226
C. Grady Tucker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post
Because I advertise a website that is CI I'm a scumbag now? Your a real piece of shit in my book. Seems like you got a lot Anti-Christian beliefs just like the Kikes.

Plus I didn't start name calling and ect. You did dumbass. I'm against movement infighting but you want to take a personal hit at someone for being a Christian tells me your attitude.

Scumbags like you are nothing but drag queens in the movement. Your the type that expects someone to do something to your liking.

I got facts for you dude. TNP is mostly young people. I'm 28 and we also have people from all different age groups as well. I grew up in the movement from my parents of the "Old Guard" the same guard that woke up millions of our people for years. We are the "New" Guard the generation that will rise from the ashes of our people. The new generation that will change America. While you sit there and type on your keyboard starting non-sense drama like a drag queen.

www.white-power.org
Because one may be hostile to Christianity, they are kikes?

BTW, how many churches have you converted over to the CI side? Just curious.

Last edited by C. Grady Tucker; October 29th, 2019 at 08:44 PM. Reason: oops
 
Old October 29th, 2019 #1320
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,618
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Because one may be hostile to Christianity, they are kikes?

BTW, how many churches have you converted over to the CI side? Just curious.
He claims to be from Longview Texas, which is about 56% White. 22% nigger, and 18% spic. So this is CI-ville? Interesting.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Reply

Tags
#1, christianity

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.
Page generated in 0.18661 seconds.