VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2011 #321
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
The truth is, you are an idiot. You have built yourself up in your own delusional mind as some kind of a great religious sage. That is not how others see you. Can you face that little piece of truth?

The truth is, you are talking bullshit and I think even you realize it at some level. That is why you start with your "atheist" bullshit.

I'm not the one trying to sell the snake oil here. Your brand of snake oil is called stupidity. And you can't sell it because you give it away. I stated my beliefs clearly and concisely, it took me only one short sentence, but my beliefs aren't the issue. YOURS ARE. You are the one with the religious answers you claim are good for Whites, although you don't seem to be very good at articulating just what they are, except that they include xtianity. I, and others, have explained in quite a bit of detail why xtianity doesn't contain answers or solutions, and is indeed a big part of the problem. My purpose on this thread is the exposure of snake oil, mostly yours. If I had came onto this thread and stated I have THE ANSWER, as you tried to do, and if I then steadfastly refused to elaborate, as you have, then you would be justified in demanding to know just what this great answer was.

But I didn't. So you can take your demands to "put up or shut up" right up your enlightened guru ass, swami. I've put up all the way through your tedious bullshit. I've put up about a million reasons why xtianity isn't an answer and I've been specific about it. All you have in response is bluster and bullshit.

And your question, which I am sure you think is a deep one, is just another example of the meaningless babble you idiots insist on wasting time over. Is this your version of "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?"

Rottenfuhrer is right. The ultimate solution for you idiots is to get you out of the gene pool. The problem is not just that you have embraced a false religion. The problem is that you creeps will always embrace lies. It is genetically programmed into you. You are not only incapable of facing reality but you are actually threatened by it and will always fight against it with your creationist bullshit and such trash. Raising the average IQ 20 or 30 points might get rid of most of you but there is still a certain disposition, probably genetic, at work that needs to be weeded out of the White gene pool forever.
So, you are insisting on trying to Jew the conversation, are you? And that's all that you can do is keep up with your endless deadend of an idea about what you think religion is. It's the same reason that there is no future for Cosmotheism or any other invention from the minds of men who are not connected with their own spirits and souls.

Okay, swine-boy, what do you feel when you raditate your spirit beyond your physical body? Can you answer that? If you can't answer that, then you merely prove that you have no understanding of anything beyond materialism and your own ignorant bullshit. And yes, you are full of shit because none of what you say has any revelance to actual religious knowledge. So, here I give you a pearl, but are you a man or are you a swine?

You want to make up ideas to support your materialist views of the world while being totally blind, and then calling that "religion". And since you invented your own ideas of what religion is, you then label your own ideas as BS since your definition of religion actually is BS. And with that truthful labeling of your own BS, you claim to know the truth. The only truth is that you are blind and ignorant.

So, let's see what your answer is. This simple question shouldn't be too difficult for someone who claims to understand religion, should it? So answer: What do you feel when you raditate your spirit beyond your physical body?

Old February 14th, 2011 #322
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

Rottenfuhrer

I don't want "unity" with moronic christ-tards. They are mentally weak and I don't want them as allies.

Ya, I am too "gutless" to go to Ulster or a Klown rally and air my views. You got me. I'm also too "gutless" to go to a Nation of Islam rally and scream, "NIGGER!" I'm a real coward.

You really are stupid.

Old February 14th, 2011 #323
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

Rottenfuhrer

Answer me this, Banjo Billyboy: Did a man named jesus christ die and then rise from the dead? Answer that question and let us all decide for ourselves how we should judge your beliefs.

Old February 14th, 2011 #324
AussieWN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottenfuhrer View Post
I don't want "unity" with moronic christ-tards. They are mentally weak and I don't want them as allies.

Ya, I am too "gutless" to go to Ulster or a Klown rally and air my views. You got me. I'm also too "gutless" to go to a Nation of Islam rally and scream, "NIGGER!" I'm a real coward.

You really are stupid.
Actually you are the stupid one. You attack potential allies purely because you dont like the fact we are Christian. It was Catholics that kicked the jews out of Europe throughout history. You talk about executing other Whites then turn around and call me the internet warrior. I bet you have never fired a gun in anger in your life. You talk of shooting Whites, not much of a White Nationalist are you if you go on about killing your fellow Whites. We are trying to ensure the survival of our race, you want to kill members of it.

Old February 14th, 2011 #325
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

Rottenfuhrer

Potential allies? Why would I want someone who worships a dead kike as my ally? So the catholics kicked the jews out of Europe in the past. How'd that work out for them? The kikes have a stranglehold on Europe so I'd say the catholics were far from successful. Good job, christ-tards.

Yes, many Whites will have to be killed to cleanse our Race. Drug addicts, whiggers, mud sharks, traitors, christ-tards, etc. After we get rid of all that human garbage the White race will be stronger. I am very familiar with firearms and I would have no problem pulling the trigger myself. My Race's survival is at stake which is why they must go bye-bye.

Old February 14th, 2011 #326
AussieWN
Banned

Quote:
Potential allies? Why would I want someone who worships a dead kike as my ally? So the catholics kicked the jews out of Europe in the past. How'd that work out for them? The kikes have a stranglehold on Europe so I'd say the catholics were far from successful. Good job, christ-tards.

Yes, many Whites will have to be killed to cleanse our Race. Drug addicts, whiggers, mud sharks, traitors, christ-tards, etc. After we get rid of all that human garbage the White race will be stronger. I am very familiar with firearms and I would have no problem pulling the trigger myself. My Race's survival is at stake which is why they must go bye-bye.
When you have expelled the jew from White Nations then you can have a go at the Christians who have tried,but until then shut the fuck up. Your rants against Christians turns people away. We are trying to get all Whites on our side and these anti xtian rants only help the jew by turning Whites against each other

Old February 14th, 2011 #327
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

Rottenfuhrer

Listen here, idiot, the jews will be eradicated and then the christ-tards will also be crushed. I don't give a flying fuck if who gets turned away by the hard truth. That's one of the major problems with White Nationalism today. It tries to candy coat the truth because some christians or republicans or conservatives may be offended and then our "unity" will suffer. Fuck you and fuck your dream of unity. Uniting with weaklings like the christ-tards is a sure-fire recipe for disaster. Jeebus christ worshipping lunatics will be worse "allies" then the Italians were for Hitler in WW2.

Old February 14th, 2011 #328
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
It was Catholics that kicked the jews out of Europe throughout history.
It was White men who kick jews out of various regions and localities within Europe ( to become someone else's problem). It was the church who occasionally stayed out of the way and let local White men handle their own affairs.

Old February 14th, 2011 #329
Simo Häyhä

Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
If by that you mean organized religion I would tend to agree. That wouldn't preclude religion itself, people would still speculate and seek answers concerning meanings and purpose. A lot of the religious need would be fulfilled with philosophy. What future Whites need to get away from, if we are to advance, is revealed religion.
I mean any kind of religion; believing in invisible spooks in the sky, or wherever, is a serious problem.

But I'll stop here; I don't want to sound like a militant atheist. I hate those wankers.

Old February 14th, 2011 #330
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
So answer: What do you feel when you raditate your spirit beyond your physical body? [/SIZE][/FONT]
A straightjacket within a padded room?

Quote:
It's the same reason that there is no future for Cosmotheism or any other invention from the minds of men who are not connected with their own spirits and souls.
Actually, there is no future for xtianity. Not only has xtianity failed to protect our White nations against third world invasion, it has been instrumental in relocating, housing and feeding the muds right here in America. Xtianity has taught my fellow Whites to love a nigger xian more than me because I do not subscribe to that religion. And if it wasn't for terrifying people with stories of hell, offering day care, exercise facilities, and an occassional singles' night, most churches would be closed up right now from low attendance.

What the White Race needs, is not to go back to an illusionary time in the past, but to boldly march forward together with a Creed and Program, where we have a common understanding of one another and a goal, that is the purpose of a religion. Without a White man's religion, we are going to perish.

Even the Chinese understand the need for a racial religion. There was a thread back on December 19th with a link to an English translation of a speech given by Mr. Chi Haotian, then Minister of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission. It is a long speech, but I will highlight two parts:

Quote:

Our Chinese people are wiser than the Germans because, fundamentally, our race is superior to theirs. As a result, we have a longer history, more people, and larger land area. On this basis, our ancestors left us with the two most essential heritages, which are atheism and great unity. It was Confucius, the founder of our Chinese culture, who gave us these heritages.
Quote:
Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Therefore, solving the “issue of America” is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another China under the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the white race. We the descendents of the Chinese nation are entitled to the possession of the land!
It is China's version of their own racial religion, and one can see some basic elements of Creativity within it. A future racial holy war, all the good land of the world belongs to their race, pride in one's racial history, and uncompromising racial superiority.

Christians keep telling me that a racial religion such as Creativity cannot work, yet right before our eyes, China is creating one of their own, as a battering ram against the non-Chinese of the world.

We will have to do the same if we are going to survive.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; February 14th, 2011 at 01:17 PM.

Old February 14th, 2011 #331
Longbaugh

Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
Your rants against Christians turns people away. We are trying to get all Whites on our side and these anti xtian rants only help the jew by turning Whites against each other
The anti-Christianity of this site is one of the major attractions for me. No C.I. "pastors". No "theological debates".

The core of Christianity is the worship of a dead, Jewish heretic. That's it. That is all. If you are a Christian, you're not even worshipping a god; you're worshipping a used car salesman--a guy who told the naive, the uneducated, the degenerates, and the losers of his day exactly what they needed to hear to get them to do whatever he said. Nothing but another charismatic, cult leader. He promised that some of his followers who were alive, and saw him, and heard him speak, would witness his return. They're all dead now, and millions of losers are still sitting on their hands, two thousand years later, watching the sky.

Used car salesman. Nothing more.

Saving ourselves means eradicating this primitive, alien dogma.

Old February 14th, 2011 #332
Mike Parker

Mike Parker

Interesting mini case study here. Israel Shamir is an anti-Zionist jew who converted to Greek Orthodoxy. To the most brilliant Christian thinkers, problem solved, the baptismal waters washed away Shamir's jewishness. But to Rehmat, an utterly ordinary Muslim, born a jew die a jew. Think about which group's approach has proved more sensible.

Old February 14th, 2011 #333
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
A straightjacket within a padded room?

Actually, there is no future for xianity. Not only has xianity failed to protect our White nations against third world invasion, it has been instrumental in relocating, housing and feeding the muds right here in America. Xianity has taught my fellow Whites to love a nigger xian more than me because I do not subscribe to that religion. And if it wasn't for terrifying people with stories of hell, offering day care, exercise facilities, and an occassional singles' night, most churches would be closed up right now from low attendance.

What the White Race needs, is not to go back to an illusionary time in the past, but to boldly march forward together with a Creed and Program, where we have a common understanding of one another and a goal, that is the purpose of a religion. Without a White man's religion, we are going to perish.

Even the Chinese understand the need for a racial religion. There was a thread back on December 19th with a link to an English translation of a speech given by Mr. Chi Haotian, then Minister of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission. It is a long speech, but I will highlight two parts:

It is China's version of their own racial religion, and one can see some basic elements of Creativity within it. A future racial holy war, all the good land of the world belongs to their race, pride in one's racial history, and uncompromising racial superiority.

Christians keep telling me that a racial religion such as Creativity cannot work, yet right before our eyes, China is creating one of their own, as a battering ram against the non-Chinese of the world.

We will have to do the same if we are going to survive.
The Chinese have always been among the most un-religious people on earth. So, to be taken over by an atheistic Communism, was not a big change for them. But even the Chinese have a knowledge of their spiritual bodies. They call it Chi or Life Force. This is the same knowledge that the early Christians and the early pagans both knew about and called it different names. Without this knowledge of the spiritual nature of Man, true religion is impossible. This is one reason that both Judaism and Islam are both false religions; they are lacking in this knowledge.

However, the ancient pagan religions of Europe and the Indo-European peoples as well as the early Christians knew of this power. It is ancient knowledge that our great forefathers had, but when I offer it to you you claim that I am crazy. So, go fuck yourself, something that you are actually good at. To the spiritually blind such as yourself, it is a mystery. And mysteries are something you claim to be false simply because you know nothing about them.

Open your eyes, O Fool, or even the shitty Chinese will eat you up.

Last edited by banjo_billy; February 14th, 2011 at 11:11 AM.

Old February 14th, 2011 #334
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

Rottenfuhrer

Answer my question, Bilyboy: Did a dead kike named jesus christ rise from the dead? Tell the world. We're waiting....

Old February 14th, 2011 #335
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
Answer my question, Bilyboy: Did a dead kike named jesus christ rise from the dead? Tell the world. We're waiting....
A fat jew has a better chance of passing through the eye of a needle than you do of getting a straight answer out of banjo.

Old February 14th, 2011 #336
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
In the first place, Mush-for-Brains, Jesus was not a Jew or a kike. The sooner you "alleged" White Nationalists understand that vital point, the sooner you will be able to defeat the lying Jews who promote that falsehood. As long as you promote the same lies as the Jews, then you will never defeat the lying Jews. You-all are so entangled in Jewish lies, like flies in a spider's embrace, that you don't know where to begin to unravel them.

And yes, Jesus Christ, rose again from the dead. As Jesus said: "What I do, so too can you, and some things greater." So, are you going to be able to accomplish the same thing or will you rot in the grave like the Jews and atheists do? The Druids and Celts knew about the Eternal Sky and the Immortal Soul. But you modern fools, know nothing and you even reject your ancestoral, ancient European knowledge. Then you howl like dogs who are left out in the cold.

However, if you are able to feel and to see your own spirit, you will only be on the same level as a Chinaman. It requires religious knowledge of what to do after making that first step. None of you have even managed that first step, so don't tell me that you understand anything about religion because you don't. You are all merely blindmen spitting at the sky and letting your own spit rain down upon you while the sky remains eternally pure and immune from your villainous spit. You are white people who were born with supreme intelligence and strength and perceptive abilties but who are satisfied with being less than Chinamen simply through your own, self-imposed stupidity.

Last edited by banjo_billy; February 14th, 2011 at 12:07 PM.

Old February 14th, 2011 #337
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

Rottenfuhrer

OOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAY. So jesus wasn't a kike BUT he was dead, dead, dead and he came back to life. NOW I believe. It all makes sense now, Billyboy. I now accept jesus as my saviour. Should I have some pedophile priest sprinkle "holy" tap water on me now to make it official? HALLELUJAH! I'M SAVED!

Old February 14th, 2011 #338
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Fred Streed

Quote:

Okay, swine-boy, what do you feel when you raditate your spirit beyond your physical body? Can you answer that? If you can't answer that, then you merely prove that you have no understanding of anything beyond materialism and your own ignorant bullshit. And yes, you are full of shit because none of what you say has any revelance to actual religious knowledge. So, here I give you a pearl, but are you a man or are you a swine?
Raditate? Did you invent that? I don't believe I've ever heard of that technique before.

Is this like astral projection or something? Do you visit higher astral planes and stuff? Do you also levitate while you are raditating?

Banjo, I gotta say, that's some impressive shit. You could probably make a pretty good living with this if you were to join a circus side show.

I must confess, I don't do much of this kind of stuff myself. There was that time in the army when we were all drinking tequila with those hippy girls out at the lake, and that sweet little thing slipped me that funny smelling cigarette just as we were getting naked, I think I may have seriously raditated then but it was all kind of fuzzy the next morning.

Quote:
You want to make up ideas to support your materialist views of the world while being totally blind, and then calling that "religion". And since you invented your own ideas of what religion is, you then label your own ideas as BS since your definition of religion actually is BS. And with that truthful labeling of your own BS, you claim to know the truth. The only truth is that you are blind and ignorant.
Bilbo, that is the most convoluted paragraph I've read in quite awhile. Perhaps you need to slow down on some of that raditating.

Quote:
So, let's see what your answer is. This simple question shouldn't be too difficult for someone who claims to understand religion, should it? So answer: What do you feel when you raditate your spirit beyond your physical body?
The rush of the drugs kicking in?

Old February 14th, 2011 #339
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Fred Streed

Quote:
In the first place, Mush-for-Brains, Jesus was not a Jew or a kike. The sooner you "alleged" White Nationalists understand that vital point, the sooner you will be able to defeat the lying Jews who promote that falsehood. As long as you promote the same lies as the Jews, then you will never defeat the lying Jews. You-all are so entangled in Jewish lies, like flies in a spider's embrace, that you don't know where to begin to unravel them.
Christ tard thinking at it's finest. As soon as we understand Jeebus warn't a jew we will have them pesky kikes licked.

Old February 14th, 2011 #340
Longbaugh

Longbaugh

Quote:

In the first place, Mush-for-Brains, Jesus was not a Jew or a kike.

These people make a much more convincing argument than you do that he was a Jew: http://jesusisajew.org/index.php

Quote:

And yes, Jesus Christ, rose again from the dead.
So, he's definitely a zombie. Were you there? Did you see it? Is there any contemporary source at all that confirms that he was even born, let alone died? You don't have to answer that, because we all know the answer.

I think worshipping mummies would be a nice change of pace.

Tags
#1, christianity

Thread