Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 4th, 2019 #1
Ironguard1940

Default 40th anniversary of the 'Greensboro Massacre'

November 3, 2019 (yesterday) was the 40th anniversary of the so-called "Greensboro Massacre.' This was a shootout between members of the KKK, who were dared to show up, and the Communist Workers party, who had a "Death to the Klan" march. When the shooting stopped, 5 communists were put in their proper places-DEAD. None of the Klansmen were seriously wounded. The Klansmen were tried three times, but only found liable for millions in monetary damages which they could not possibly pay. Ever since that shootout the communists have done their level best to portray themselves as the poor oppressed victims when in reality they started the fucking shit and bit off way more than they could chew. The federal, state and local governments have all kissed the communists asses for the past 40 years. VNNers to a man (and woman) will agree with me that we need another Greensboro. What is also universally agreed on is that the WNs that do the shooting, in self-defense or not, will be made an example of.

Since the left loves vandalizing Confederate Monuments, I thought of one monument in particular the left holds dear that really cries out to be destroyed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	communists.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	293.6 KB
ID:	10532  

Old November 6th, 2019 #2
Dan Hadaway

What was it referred to before the Jews renamed it the, "Greensboro Massacre"? It should be the "Greensboro Triumph" if anything.

Old November 6th, 2019 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Too bad only 5 commie scum were put in their proper place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
What was it referred to before the Jews renamed it the, "Greensboro Massacre"? It should be the "Greensboro Triumph" if anything.
Glenn Miller called it the only armed victory over communism in this country. To this day, I cannot refute that claim.

Thread