Old May 4th, 2021 #1
alex revision

Default Sonderkommando Auschwitz I: Nine Eyewitness Testimonies Analyzed

Sonderkommando Auschwitz I: Nine Eyewitness Testimonies Analyzed

HOLOCAUST HANDBOOKS, Volume 44:
Carlo Mattogno:
Sonderkommando Auschwitz I: Nine Eyewitness Testimonies Analyzed
Translated from the Italian by Germar Rudolf

As is widely known, “Sonderkommando” is the term used for the labor units that, according to orthodox Holocaust historiography, consisted mostly of jewish inmates and worked in the crematoria and the purported homicidal gas chambers at the Auschwitz and Birkenau Concentration Camps. According to the testimonies of persons claiming to have been participants, their main task was to extract corpses from the homicidal gas chambers after a mass execution, to remove from their corpses anything of potential value to the SS, and to either cremate them in cremation furnaces or in outdoor fires, or to bury them in mass graves. In the second half of 1942, they claim also to have been forced to exhume tens of thousands of corpses from mass graves, and to burn these on outdoor fires. Filip Müller (1922-2013), who was deported from Slovakia to Auschwitz on April 13, 1942, and registered there under Number 29236, is one of the best-known among the putative witnesses of the so-called “Sonderkommando” of the Auschwitz and Birkenau crematoria, and he is undoubtedly considered the most-authoritative in Western orthodox Holocaust historiography.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/sonde...nies-analyzed/

Thread