Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #2041
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default Planning more new wars, Uncle Shlomo?

Budget Request for Arlington Cemetery Nearly Triples Amid Plans for Major Expansion

Quote:
Arlington National Cemetery would see its budget nearly triple for fiscal 2022 for a planned expansion that would connect it to the Air Force Memorial.

The Army's budget proposal calls for Arlington to receive $228 million, up from $81.8 million last year, for its southern expansion project - an effort that would add 80,000 burial and inurnment sites to the historic cemetery.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...expansion.html

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 1 Week Ago #2042
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default Now the baby can hear the jet noise

Quote:
The Navy welcomed its first female aviators in 1974. A mere 47 years later, it's giving pregnant pilots a flight suit that fits them.

The service quietly issued the first maternity flight suit to Lt. Cmdr. Jacqueline Nordan, a mobilization program manager in the Naval Air Force Reserve, as part of an early distribution program, officials said this week. Several other pregnant members of the command also received the uniform in a test run to determine its usefulness, Navy spokeswoman Amie Blade told Military.com.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ght-suits.html

Old 6 Days Ago #2043
Crowe

Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Their babies deserve a G-LOC assisted miscarriage.

Old 6 Days Ago #2044
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Their babies deserve a G-LOC assisted miscarriage.
Military brats make me puke, I went to school with a number of them. I can't imagine what they're like now, what with their green nigger parents worshipped as heroes and divine war gods.

Old 6 Days Ago #2045
Crowe

Crowe

"Stolen valor" was brought up in another topic, but I think it's a discussion that belongs here.

It's rhetoric that grinds my gears for a number of reasons.

First of all, you can't steal something that was never there to begin with. It's nothing but patriotarded rhetoric.

Second of all, the only reason anyone would falsely claim to be a green nigger is to get a 10% discount on their overpriced stuff.

Thirdly, conservatives who like to espouse free speech support passing laws to prosecute people for lying to get a 10% golem discount from jew corp. If they want to make lying a crime, then they're far more criminal than the person telling a small lie just to save a little bit of money. Their lies get people killed.

Old 5 Days Ago #2046
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Military brats make me puke, I went to school with a number of them. I can't imagine what they're like now, what with their green nigger parents worshipped as heroes and divine war gods.
Why is it I notice a lot of the military brat girls are hot? I mean in shape, good teeth cause they had braces, neatly done hair etc? I guess with all the gubmint money they can pay for all this and they save $$ because free health insurance?

My cousin is in the gavy and he gets extra money each month for each of his young children and wife. He's been in there 10 years now so he gets more pay. They also get a nice villa too on base in Jacksonville FL. If he gets this promotion he gets an actual house that's like 4 bedrooms. I saw the photos and they're nice villas and houses on base. I mean nicer houses than most can afford right now due to bidding wars.

I mean he's not rich of course, but his wife doesn't work and he's never hurting for money. When I lived in St. Louis we had Scott Air Face base just across the bridge in IL. The pilots always drove Corvettes, nice trucks, and had nice Harleys. Made me wonder how they can afford all these nice cars if the Military pays so bad like the green nigs gripe about wanting more pay.

Military men also get the hottest girls too it seems.

Old 5 Days Ago #2047
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix
Default The Day Liberty Died

Excellent video on the USS Liberty attack by our "greatest all." Yesterday was the 54th anniversary.

Old 5 Days Ago #2048
Crowe

Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Excellent video on the USS Liberty attack by our "greatest all." Yesterday was the 54th anniversary.

The Day Liberty Died
There's a website here that completely shoots down all jew lies surrounding the event from survivor testimony:

https://honorlibertyvets.org/

It's pretty clear that it was a botched false-flag, and both sides tried to cover it up.

Old 4 Days Ago #2049
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
My cousin is in the gavy
Have you ever told him about VNNF and this particular thread? I don't know if any GNs actually see or have heard of this site. T. Garrett mentioned he has friends and relations in the military, and I wonder what they think of it.

Old 4 Days Ago #2050
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
"Stolen valor" was brought up in another topic, but I think it's a discussion that belongs here.

It's rhetoric that grinds my gears for a number of reasons.

First of all, you can't steal something that was never there to begin with. It's nothing but patriotarded rhetoric.

Second of all, the only reason anyone would falsely claim to be a green nigger is to get a 10% discount on their overpriced stuff.

Thirdly, conservatives who like to espouse free speech support passing laws to prosecute people for lying to get a 10% golem discount from jew corp. If they want to make lying a crime, then they're far more criminal than the person telling a small lie just to save a little bit of money. Their lies get people killed.
The scrambled-egg dunce cap wearers sure whine like bitches if they don't get their military discount and get thanked for their "service." They're just a new form of welfare nigger except they get around in wheelchairs and pee into a bag.

Individuals who do "stolen valor" - yeah, how can being a green nigger for ZOG be an act of "valor" - are scammers, but are very small potatoes compared to the lies of conservatard politicians (and liberals). Lies that get thousands of people killed.

Last edited by Ray Allan; 4 Days Ago at 09:17 PM.

Old 3 Days Ago #2051
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

here is that patriotard who ran for Congress here in Floriduh based on her looks and lost. She's an Israel firster and is a spicette. Her husband looks like a fag.

https://twitter.com/realannapaulina/...327176/photo/1

Old 2 Hours Ago #2052
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Ugly and talentless jew actor David Schwimmer is promoting the NSA in his crappy new sitcom:

Quote:
David Schwimmer’s Sky sitcom ‘Intelligence’ is not just terribly unfunny but also naked propaganda for GCHQ and the NSA

9 Jun, 2021 15:45

The second season of Intelligence dropped this week, picking up where the first left off. Schwimmer plays a brash, offensive NSA officer who is sent to GCHQ, setting off a culture-clash inside the world of bulk data collection.

While the show is a tedious rehash of 90s sitcom clichés featuring Schwimmer digging into his bag of tricks and coming up very short, its much more important function is perception management for mass surveillance agencies.

This isn’t mere speculation – both Schwimmer and his co-star, the show’s creator Nick Mohammed, have given numerous interviews talking about their contact with officials from GCHQ, where the show is set, as well as from the NSA.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/526101-inte...-sky-gchq-nsa/

David Schwimmer. "Trust me, goyim."

Tags
#1, military

Thread