Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2021 #2041
Ray Allan

Default Planning more new wars, Uncle Shlomo?

Budget Request for Arlington Cemetery Nearly Triples Amid Plans for Major Expansion

Quote:
Arlington National Cemetery would see its budget nearly triple for fiscal 2022 for a planned expansion that would connect it to the Air Force Memorial.

The Army's budget proposal calls for Arlington to receive $228 million, up from $81.8 million last year, for its southern expansion project - an effort that would add 80,000 burial and inurnment sites to the historic cemetery.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...expansion.html

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 6th, 2021 #2042
Ray Allan

Default Now the baby can hear the jet noise

Quote:
The Navy welcomed its first female aviators in 1974. A mere 47 years later, it's giving pregnant pilots a flight suit that fits them.

The service quietly issued the first maternity flight suit to Lt. Cmdr. Jacqueline Nordan, a mobilization program manager in the Naval Air Force Reserve, as part of an early distribution program, officials said this week. Several other pregnant members of the command also received the uniform in a test run to determine its usefulness, Navy spokeswoman Amie Blade told Military.com.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ght-suits.html

Old June 8th, 2021 #2043
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Their babies deserve a G-LOC assisted miscarriage.

Old June 8th, 2021 #2044
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Their babies deserve a G-LOC assisted miscarriage.
Military brats make me puke, I went to school with a number of them. I can't imagine what they're like now, what with their green nigger parents worshipped as heroes and divine war gods.

Old June 8th, 2021 #2045
Crowe

"Stolen valor" was brought up in another topic, but I think it's a discussion that belongs here.

It's rhetoric that grinds my gears for a number of reasons.

First of all, you can't steal something that was never there to begin with. It's nothing but patriotarded rhetoric.

Second of all, the only reason anyone would falsely claim to be a green nigger is to get a 10% discount on their overpriced stuff.

Thirdly, conservatives who like to espouse free speech support passing laws to prosecute people for lying to get a 10% golem discount from jew corp. If they want to make lying a crime, then they're far more criminal than the person telling a small lie just to save a little bit of money. Their lies get people killed.

Old June 8th, 2021 #2046
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Military brats make me puke, I went to school with a number of them. I can't imagine what they're like now, what with their green nigger parents worshipped as heroes and divine war gods.
Why is it I notice a lot of the military brat girls are hot? I mean in shape, good teeth cause they had braces, neatly done hair etc? I guess with all the gubmint money they can pay for all this and they save $$ because free health insurance?

My cousin is in the gavy and he gets extra money each month for each of his young children and wife. He's been in there 10 years now so he gets more pay. They also get a nice villa too on base in Jacksonville FL. If he gets this promotion he gets an actual house that's like 4 bedrooms. I saw the photos and they're nice villas and houses on base. I mean nicer houses than most can afford right now due to bidding wars.

I mean he's not rich of course, but his wife doesn't work and he's never hurting for money. When I lived in St. Louis we had Scott Air Face base just across the bridge in IL. The pilots always drove Corvettes, nice trucks, and had nice Harleys. Made me wonder how they can afford all these nice cars if the Military pays so bad like the green nigs gripe about wanting more pay.

Military men also get the hottest girls too it seems.

Old June 9th, 2021 #2047
Gladiatrix

Default The Day Liberty Died

Excellent video on the USS Liberty attack by our "greatest all." Yesterday was the 54th anniversary.

Old June 9th, 2021 #2048
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Excellent video on the USS Liberty attack by our "greatest all." Yesterday was the 54th anniversary.

The Day Liberty Died
There's a website here that completely shoots down all jew lies surrounding the event from survivor testimony:

https://honorlibertyvets.org/

It's pretty clear that it was a botched false-flag, and both sides tried to cover it up.

Old June 9th, 2021 #2049
Ray Allan

Quote:
My cousin is in the gavy
Have you ever told him about VNNF and this particular thread? I don't know if any GNs actually see or have heard of this site. T. Garrett mentioned he has friends and relations in the military, and I wonder what they think of it.

Old June 9th, 2021 #2050
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
"Stolen valor" was brought up in another topic, but I think it's a discussion that belongs here.

It's rhetoric that grinds my gears for a number of reasons.

First of all, you can't steal something that was never there to begin with. It's nothing but patriotarded rhetoric.

Second of all, the only reason anyone would falsely claim to be a green nigger is to get a 10% discount on their overpriced stuff.

Thirdly, conservatives who like to espouse free speech support passing laws to prosecute people for lying to get a 10% golem discount from jew corp. If they want to make lying a crime, then they're far more criminal than the person telling a small lie just to save a little bit of money. Their lies get people killed.
The scrambled-egg dunce cap wearers sure whine like bitches if they don't get their military discount and get thanked for their "service." They're just a new form of welfare nigger except they get around in wheelchairs and pee into a bag.

Individuals who do "stolen valor" - yeah, how can being a green nigger for ZOG be an act of "valor" - are scammers, but are very small potatoes compared to the lies of conservatard politicians (and liberals). Lies that get thousands of people killed.

Last edited by Ray Allan; June 9th, 2021 at 09:17 PM.

Old June 11th, 2021 #2051
Jeffrey Smither

here is that patriotard who ran for Congress here in Floriduh based on her looks and lost. She's an Israel firster and is a spicette. Her husband looks like a fag.

https://twitter.com/realannapaulina/...327176/photo/1

Old June 14th, 2021 #2052
Stewart Meadows

Ugly and talentless jew actor David Schwimmer is promoting the NSA in his crappy new sitcom:

Quote:
David Schwimmer’s Sky sitcom ‘Intelligence’ is not just terribly unfunny but also naked propaganda for GCHQ and the NSA

9 Jun, 2021 15:45

The second season of Intelligence dropped this week, picking up where the first left off. Schwimmer plays a brash, offensive NSA officer who is sent to GCHQ, setting off a culture-clash inside the world of bulk data collection.

While the show is a tedious rehash of 90s sitcom clichés featuring Schwimmer digging into his bag of tricks and coming up very short, its much more important function is perception management for mass surveillance agencies.

This isn’t mere speculation – both Schwimmer and his co-star, the show’s creator Nick Mohammed, have given numerous interviews talking about their contact with officials from GCHQ, where the show is set, as well as from the NSA.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/526101-inte...-sky-gchq-nsa/

David Schwimmer. "Trust me, goyim."

Old June 15th, 2021 #2053
Ray Allan

Default UFOs swarm around another Gavy ship

Old June 15th, 2021 #2055
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
This version is less dark:

Aliens capable of interstellar travel would not be threatened by Earth military technology. They could vaporize one of those carriers from orbit if they really wanted to.

Old June 16th, 2021 #2056
Ray Allan

Default Missing and stolen weapons

The US Army beat every other service in losing track of weapons over the past decade

Quote:
At least 1,900 firearms belonging to the U.S. military were lost or stolen in the last decade - the vast majority having come from the Army, the Associated Press reports.

The years-long exclusive report from the AP found out at least 1,900 weapons have gone missing or been stolen from the military between 2010 and 2019. That tally includes 1,179 rifles, 694 handguns, 74 machine guns, 36 grenade launchers, 34 rocket launchers, 25 mortars, 11 shotguns, and seven weapons listed as 'others."

Roughly 1,300 of those are from the Army alone, the military's largest branch; but the AP's report shows none of the other services are innocent, with weapons going missing from military installations around the world, and some eventually ending up on civilian streets.

Army Secretary Christine Wormuth was asked to address AP's report during a Senate hearing on Tuesday by Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), who called the article "absolutely blood curdling.

"The idea that pistols, assault weapons, grenade launchers are missing from armories of the United States military because they have been lost or stolen, without any apparent accounting, without any reporting to Congress or to the FBI...is just incredibly alarming and astonishing," he said.
https://taskandpurpose.com/lost-stol...itary-weapons/

Old June 18th, 2021 #2057
Ray Allan

Default Troops, pause and reflect on the niggers and jews you fight for

Quote:
Most troops and other government employees have Friday off this week, in observance of the newly created Juneteenth federal holiday, a Defense Department spokesperson told Military.com.

"The U.S. military will observe the Juneteenth National Independence Day as it observes every other federal holiday," a DoD spokesperson said in a statement.

"Most of our people, uniformed and civilian, will have the day off. However, as we have forces deployed supporting missions around the country and around the world, some people will be working tomorrow."

President Joe Biden on Thursday signed a bill into law establishing June 19 as Juneteenth National Independence Day, a holiday commemorating the end of slavery in the United States. Because it falls on a Saturday this year, many federal employees, including the military will have Friday off.
https://military.com/daily-news/2021...h-holiday.html

Old June 18th, 2021 #2058
Stewart Meadows

The US Army really is a shithole.

Quote:
Fort Bliss soldier died of accidental OD after reporting sexual assault

By Lee Brown
June 17, 2021

Asia Graham fatally overdosed on fentanyl on New Year's Eve 2020.
U.S. Army

The 19-year-old Fort Bliss private who was found dead in her barracks after accusing another soldier of sexual assault died of an accidental drug overdose, the Army said this week.

Asia Graham’s death on New Year’s Eve 2020 was officially determined to be “accidental mixed drug intoxication,” according to the Armed Forces Medical Examiner.

The autopsy showed that she ODed on the powerful synthetic opioid fentanyl as well as “multiple synthetic cannabinoids,” the Army said Wednesday, the latter referring to compounds found in cannabis.
(...)
Graham months earlier had reported a sexual assault by another soldier, with her family complaining that the Army did nothing to help her.

Fellow Pfc. Christian Alvarado, 21, faces a slew of charges related to alleged sex assaults on Graham and other women, with his court-martial starting on-site this week, KTSM said.

Alvarado had “continued to have sex with Asia [Graham] while she was passed out” after heavy drinking, and texts showed he had “choked and digitally penetrated another victim,” prosecutors said in opening statements, the station said.

Giving evidence in the ongoing hearing Wednesday, he told the court-martial that he had been molested as a child, started stealing cars at 10 and was “designated” for a gang in high school.

Christian Alvarado faces charges for the sexual assault of Asia Graham and other women.
El Paso Police Department
https://nypost.com/2021/06/17/fort-b...exual-assault/

Old June 19th, 2021 #2059
Ray Allan

Default Fired space farce officer on Fox Jews

Mr. Lohmeier finally figures out the military is an anti-White, leftist, Marxist shithole. Oh, and he believes in the genius of Marchin' Lootin' Koon, too. Yay, 'murrca! Fucking moron.

Old June 19th, 2021 #2060
Ray Allan

Quote:
Fired Space Force commander issues warning to military leaders

Mr. Lohmeier finally figures out the military is an anti-White, leftist, Marxist shithole. Oh, and he believes in the genius of Marchin' Lootin' Koon, too. Yay, 'murrca! Fucking moron.
This guy needs to get a room with that ex-SEAL war criminal Eddie Gallagher that Orange Man pardoned. The Fox-watching old cucks will love it.

Tags
#1, military

Thread