VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 16th, 2021 #2001
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I agree ... thought you loathed military types Dawn?
Hello Garrett!

I think he's done a great thing, he's speaking for all of us at great cost to himself and family.

Old May 16th, 2021 #2002
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Hello Garrett!

I think he's done a great thing, he's speaking for all of us at great cost to himself and family.
Hi Dawn, Garrett is back after spending 5 months in a coma, and he's not being nice. It's kinda like the movie "Pet Cemetary" when you bury something and it comes back an even bigger asshole!

Anyhow here's a link to the "Pet Cemetary" 2019 remake..

https://lookmovie.io/movies/view/083...-sematary-2019

Old May 18th, 2021 #2003
Jeffrey Smither

More flying shitbox problems

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...0-49c8107b52ff

Old May 18th, 2021 #2004
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Or the jews running these genetic engineering programs in the u.s. ZOG mercenary force as detailed in my above post. Especially them.
What would a ZOG superhuman would be like? Imagine the carnage that would do, especially if they made it a blue nigger.

Old May 18th, 2021 #2005
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
What would a ZOG superhuman would be like? Imagine the carnage that would do, especially if they made it a blue nigger.
For all we know they're already out there causing death and destruction for their Dr. Frankenstein kike creators.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 19th, 2021 #2006
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
Here's a fascinating little article from late last month that I stumbled across...

The link doesn't appear.

Old May 19th, 2021 #2007
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Hi Dawn, Garrett is back after spending 5 months in a coma, and he's not being nice. It's kinda like the movie "Pet Cemetary" when you bury something and it comes back an even bigger asshole!

Anyhow here's a link to the "Pet Cemetary" 2019 remake..

https://lookmovie.io/movies/view/083...-sematary-2019

I read he was in the hoosegaw. Probably for bitch-slapping his hos.

A certain "nubile redhead in a black Dior dress." LOL

Old May 20th, 2021 #2008
Ray Allan

Default Purge continues: Fired space force commander now subject of deeper investigation

Quote:
The U.S. Air Force has elevated an investigation into a former Space Force commander who was fired for comments made during a podcast promoting his new book, which claims Marxist ideologies are becoming prevalent in the United States military.

A command-directed investigation in Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier, who last week was fired as commander of 11th Space Warning Squadron at Buckley Air Force Base, Colorado, will now be investigated by the Air Force Inspector General, officials announced Thursday.

The Space Force falls under the Department of the Air Force.

. . . During a 34-minute taped segment for "Information Operation," hosted by Creative Destruction, or CD, Media, Lohmeier stated the diversity and inclusion training - something that the Pentagon has given prominence in order to eradicate extremism in the ranks - is "rooted in critical race theory, which is rooted in Marxism."
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-ig-probe.html

Old May 22nd, 2021 #2009
Ray Allan

Default GNs' little feelings are hurt after being called 'emasculated'

Troops Blast Senator for Claiming US Military Has Been 'Emasculated'

Quote:
A Texas Republican senator is taking heat after slamming the U.S. military as being 'emasculated' in light of a new recruiting ad.

"Holy crap," Sen. Ted Cruz said on Twitter. "Perhaps a woke emasculated military is not the best idea..."

He shared a TikTok video comparing what appears to be Russian military propaganda, showing hypermasculine soldiers in ground combat training and jumping out of planes, and an animated U.S. Army ad featuring Cpl. Emma Malonelord, a soldier who was raised by two mothers in California, telling her story of advocating for LGBT freedoms and then enlisting in the service.

. . . "I think it's incredibly disturbing to see a sitting U.S. Senator publicly degrading the service of a very real soldier," 1st Lt. Kait Abbott, who serves in the Army National Guard, told Military.com.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...asculated.html

Ted Cruz is a Cuban jew-tool, but this time he's right. You can add cognitive dissonance to the list of green niggers' many sucky qualities.

Old May 23rd, 2021 #2010
Ray Allan

Default TP is also all butthurt about negativity toward 'woke' recruiting ads

The leftist, communist, White-hating, nigger, spic, queer and lesbian-loving military "news" site Task & Purpose, or "TP" as I call it, is also throwing a tantrum about all the criticism of the "woke" army recruiting ads from normal, heterosexual, mostly White people as well as Ted Cruz's criticism of it.

The Army disabled comments on new recruiting commercials amid criticism it's too 'woke'

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/army...mercials-woke/

What Ted Cruz doesn't understand about those 'woke' Army recruiting commercials

https://taskandpurpose.com/opinion/t...ma-malonelord/

Old May 24th, 2021 #2011
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking paulie and gladiaturd

Hahaha ...how many sockpuppets do the two of you have?

Old May 24th, 2021 #2012
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking commies vs the corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Hello Garrett!

Howdy Dawn!

Starting in the Clinton administration the commie extremists in the fedgov empowered by their highly placed jewish associates began eliminating troublesome members of the US military's officer corps ...from the looks of things they haven't done such a thorough job.

Before the end of this decade the 'woke' are going to be in for a shock as the remnant of the corps pushes to restore order in a country gone wild

Old May 25th, 2021 #2013
Ray Allan

Quote:
Before the end of this decade the 'woke' are going to be in for a shock as the remnant of the corps pushes to restore order in a country gone wild
You'll pardon me for being slightly skeptical of that. If these men actually exist, then what are they waiting for? It's the same deal as those French officers who wrote that letter to Macron recently. Is this a big joke to you, or something? I see zero evidence of somebody like Pinochet in the KWA mercenary force who would even attempt something like this. They would rather slaughter every White person in this cuntry than actually obey the oath they took about defending the country from all enemies, foreign and domestic. These comic opera-costumed clowns are all traitors, cowards, bitches and sycophants who deserve a bullet or a rope. Unless you have access to some information we don't, as I posted in another thread, a coup against the Pentagon and their jew wars, and jew ass-kissing needs to happen. Or drop a Tsar Bomba on that gazebo in the center of the Pentagon they jokingly refer to as "ground zero."

Old May 26th, 2021 #2014
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Howdy Dawn!

Starting in the Clinton administration the commie extremists in the fedgov empowered by their highly placed jewish associates began eliminating troublesome members of the US military's officer corps ...from the looks of things they haven't done such a thorough job.

The corps have always been the most willing to do the jew's dirt overseas. I still remember the rallying to go bag some ragheads after 9/11, just to get their ass handed to them by goat farmers and sheep herders that had absolutely nothing to do with any attack on the USA, ever.

And let me tell you something, Garret, I was almost one of those same shitheads who joined after 9/11 to go bag some ragheads, but I ended up getting a better job opportunity, vs a pathetic $1100/month pay (don't remember exactly how much, but it around that much). The job I got paid 3x that wage.

Old May 26th, 2021 #2015
Paul Anthony
Banned

I was living in Morisville NY the day of 9/11, and I NEVER believed the official story! 1 of the reasons I never joined the military was because they were always a bunch of jew/israel lovers who thought bin laden was real..

Old May 26th, 2021 #2016
Crowe

The corps aren't even well-paid golems, they're just underpaid fodder, future stars in wounded warrior commercials, or PTSD cases who came back fucked up in the head after scraping kids off the pavement with shovels in Iraq, like a former HS buddy of mine who's still in the asylum to this day.

Old May 26th, 2021 #2017
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The corps aren't even well-paid golems, they're just underpaid fodder, future stars in wounded warrior commercials, or PTSD cases who came back fucked up in the head after scraping kids off the pavement with shovels in Iraq, like a former HS buddy of mine who's still in the asylum to this day.
I had a few friends that enlisted and a few who went through the ROTC program, but none of them ended up doing well..

Old May 26th, 2021 #2018
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I had a few friends that enlisted and a few who went through the ROTC program, but none of them ended up doing well..
Most of our people aren't conditioned for the sorta hell they're put through in war. Whites are the best warriors on the planet, but we no longer got a warrior culture. It's a matter of mental toughness, and those rugged ragheads up in the mountains of Afghanistan are tougher and more resilient than Whites in modern times. The same goes for the Viet Kong, they won because they were tougher, and more resilient.

Most of the military are support roles, even in "the corps". Most of them aren't in live combat or near it. There's nothing badass about sitting on a base in some other country as an underpaid federal employee, and a lot of guys leave their wives and GFs back at home for guys like me to fuck their brains out while they prefer to be a bunch of low-paid, masturbating X box gamers on a base in some other country.

Old May 27th, 2021 #2019
Paul Anthony
Banned

Seems Dirtbag Garrett doesn't like some of the things we're saying on this thread. Sad fact is I respect the US military, but I didn't get suckered by 9/11..

Hey Dirtbag Garrett, why don't you ride your lawnmower to the local watering hole and piss the local drunks off there!?

Old May 27th, 2021 #2020
Ray Allan

Quote:
...and a lot of guys leave their wives and GFs back at home for guys like me to fuck their brains out while they prefer to be a bunch of low-paid, masturbating X box gamers on a base in some other country.
Just curious Crowe, has any GN ever confronted you about screwing their wife or girlfriend while they were "deployed" to Bumfuckistan, or wherever? From what I've seen, most military wives/girlfriends are either total trash, whores or vapid, brainless bimbos (but still hot-looking) like that airline stewardess Jeffrey has been posting videos about.

Tags
#1, military

Thread