VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2020 #1841
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Good. I hope ZOG's mud-colored mercenaries continue to weaken, crash their sub-standard machines, implode and get dumber and dumber. Joe Bite-me just picked a nigger green nigger as Pentagon chief and the head of the air farce is also a nigger. Less of a threat to us.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 10th, 2020 #1842
Ray Allan

Default TP: GNs will get the needle

Troops could get the COVID-19 vaccine starting next week

Quote:
The first 44,000 troops, military families, Defense Department civilians, and other personnel could be vaccinated against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) starting next week, defense officials have announced.

In the near future, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are expected to approve the use of a COVID-19 vaccine made by biopharmaceutical company Pfizer on a limited basis, said Thomas McCaffrey, assistant defense secretary for health affairs.

Defense Department personnel should start getting inoculated within 24 to 48 hours of the COVID-19 vaccine's final approval, McCaffrey told reporters at a Wednesday Pentagon briefing.

The first people to be vaccinated will include healthcare workers, residents and staff of Defense Department long-term care facilities, and other essential workers, McCaffrey said.

Although military leaders are strongly encouraging personnel to get inoculated, the vaccine will not be mandatory and there will not be any penalties for troops who decide they do not want it, officials said.
No, not yet. But remember, green niggers are morons who do what they are told. They signed up to be guinea pigs for everything, let them get this so-called vaccine before its forced on the rest of us.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/mili...covid-vaccine/

Old December 10th, 2020 #1843
Dawn Cannon

From the article:

If the FDA ultimately decides to license the COVID-19 vaccination, the Defense Department may make it mandatory, Pentagon spokesman (((Jonathan Hoffman))) said. As if they haven't already decided.

Old December 11th, 2020 #1844
Paul Anthony
Banned

Prepairing for something???

"Pentagon announces plans to withdraw its military support to CIA's international counterterrorism missions by January."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-missions.html

Old December 11th, 2020 #1845
Ray Allan

Thumbs up Another dead air nigger, one less flying shitbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
224 Killed, 186 aircraft lost, military pilots worry about being 'the next accident'

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/mili...s-deaths-cost/

There is some sort of downside to this?
Make that 187 aircraft.

Air Force IDs Guard Captain Killed in Michigan F-16 Crash; Base Flight Ops Halted

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ps-halted.html

Old December 11th, 2020 #1846
Crowe

They've crashed more aircraft than a lot of countries even have total for their entire military.

The bloated beast that's kwans army might very well be its own worst enemy. What would happen if parts and supplies to maintain these aircraft became unavailable? They'd have to scrap most of their fleet and downsize, or end up flying barely operable junk, which some of it arguably already is.

Old December 12th, 2020 #1847
Gladiatrix

Quote:

No, not yet. But remember, green niggers are morons who do what they are told. They signed up to be guinea pigs for everything, let them get this so-called vaccine before its forced on the rest of us.

The retards deserve what they ask for.

Old December 12th, 2020 #1848
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:

Not that I recommend getting this vaccine, but just to prove a point how the green niggers get special privilege's and get it before the rest of us if we were to want to get it.

Entitlement. I notice everywhere green nigs get discounts, people bowing down to them, blue niggers kissing their asses, etc.

Old December 13th, 2020 #1849
Jeffrey Smither

Sooo on instagram a green nigger Rambo former Delta Farce Green Beret who owns a local gun range messaged me calling me a psycho because I commented on a local fake news chicks post.

What's a good comeback for a Delta Farce?

These fucking meat head green and Blue niggers always like intimidating people.

I carry guns too btw.

Old December 14th, 2020 #1850
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Sooo on instagram a green nigger Rambo former Delta Farce Green Beret who owns a local gun range messaged me calling me a psycho because I commented on a local fake news chicks post.

I carry guns too btw.
I guess it depends on what the subject was. Sounds like jew-style projection for this jew-tool Rambo to call you a psycho.

Old December 14th, 2020 #1851
Ray Allan

Quote:
They will if you let them, like any other bully. Green and blue niggers have been brainwashed by the system into believing they are the greatest thing since air conditioning and that they are jolly green giants walking the earth and everyone else is some sort of insect to be crushed under their feet. And like all other niggers, they are not very bright individuals and their bark is worse than their bite if you stand up to them.

Old December 14th, 2020 #1852
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
They will if you let them, like any other bully. Green and blue niggers have been brainwashed by the system into believing they are the greatest thing since air conditioning and that they are jolly green giants walking the earth and everyone else is some sort of insect to be crushed under their feet. And like all other niggers, they are not very bright individuals and their bark is worse than their bite if you stand up to them.
yea, green niggers like white knighting and intimidating others, especially if they're jealous if someone is showing interests in a girl they like. Women love green niggers and blue niggers.

I notice the gun forums these patriotards are all over. These green niggers praise Jews on the gun forums and I've been banned from them for bashing Jews and green niggers.

At least I can rest knowing that I'm not a murderer for ZOG.

Old December 15th, 2020 #1853
T.Garrett
Banned

Post psychobabble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

I carry guns too btw.
Respond: "psycho ...hooah!" (warcry of the US Army) ...maybe you'll get some free trigger time at his gun range

Old December 15th, 2020 #1854
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Respond: "psycho ...hooah!" (warcry of the US Army) ...maybe you'll get some free trigger time at his gun range
He asked where I work too. I own my own business. He was probably thinking he could get me fired.

Old December 16th, 2020 #1855
Ray Allan

Default Hey Vasquez, you ever been mistaken for a man? No, have you?

Quote:
For the first time ever, the Marine Corps is about to send dozens of women to its all-male West Coast boot camp as the service prepares to meet a congressional mandate to make its entry-level training coed.

About 60 female recruits will begin training at Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego in February, multiple officials told Military.com. The plan is part of a test run as the Marine Corps experiments with ways to end its long-held tradition of separating enlisted recruits by gender when they arrive at boot camp.

The service has historically trained female recruits only at Marine Recruit Depot Parris Island in South Carolina. But it is required by law to end that practice within five years at Parris Island and within eight at San Diego.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ric-first.html

Old December 17th, 2020 #1856
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I guess stick with the other gun ranges and not give cash to a macho rambo? Also, he'd know what I look like too. I read more about him and he trained Special Farces at Ft. Bragg and trains the local SWAT team too.

Old December 19th, 2020 #1857
Ray Allan

Default Aw, I was hoping for 'spacemen'

'Guardians' of the Galaxy: Pence Announces Name of Space Force Members

Quote:
Space Force members have an official new name: Guardians, Vice President Mike Pence announced Friday.

"Soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines and Guardians will be defending our nation for generations to come," Pence said during a ceremony to commemorate the Space Force's 1st birthday, coming up on Dec. 20. Pence was flanked by Chief of Space Operations Gen. John Raymond, Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller and Air Force Secretary Barbara Barrett at the White House.

Space enthusiasts and military members were quick to point out the name 'Guardians' evokes the Marvel Comics' "Guardians of the Galaxy" film franchise, about a motley crew of superheroes in space.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...e-members.html

Old December 20th, 2020 #1858
steven clark

Default #1 Green Nigger Thread

Yeah, one of the Guardians of the Galaxy is a raccoon, the other a freeman who keeps saying "I am Groot" over and over.

I can't wait for the trainees and officer candidates to be called Space Cadets.

Old December 22nd, 2020 #1859
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Yeah, one of the Guardians of the Galaxy is a raccoon, the other a freeman who keeps saying "I am Groot" over and over.

I can't wait for the trainees and officer candidates to be called Space Cadets.
They've probably already been called that--a number of air farce academy cadets and enlisted personnel have graduated from training and gone directly into the space farce as Guardians of the (((Chosen Ones))) with more to follow.

Since the army has adopted a WWjew-throwback uniform, I wonder what the space farce's eventual dress uniform will look like. Obviously won't be a red shirt and black pants and boots, that would be an insult to Starfleet. I speculated about this a while ago, but you can be sure the 'murrcan goobermint will come up with something ridiculous like they did for the army.

Old December 22nd, 2020 #1860
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
They lied, they cheated: West Point cadets caught in largest cheating scandal in 45 years

22 Dec, 2020 15:50

Over 70 cadets at the US military academy have been accused of cheating on a math exam, defying the famous motto once mocked by alumnus Mike Pompeo. The scandal has become the school’s worst in nearly half a century.

Some 58 cadets have admitted to cheating on the remotely-administered calculus exam, the school revealed on Monday. Four resigned rather than face punishment. A total of 72 first-year students and one second-year were accused of cheating after they all made the same error on the May exam, though two of the cases were dropped for lack of evidence.

Those who haven’t admitted cheating will undergo administrative hearings that could result in expulsion, while their penitent peers who admitted to the misconduct face six months of academic probation.
(...)
West Point enrollees are at least theoretically supposed to live by the motto: “A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do,” and the school is known for its strict adherence to military discipline.

However, West Point graduate and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo infamously riffed on that motto in an address he gave last year at Texas A&M University.
https://www.rt.com/usa/510448-west-p...eating-pompeo/

Tags
#1, military

Thread