Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2021 #1
alex revision

Default The ‘Liberation’ of Third Reich Concentration Camps: Facts vs. Jewish Lies

The ‘Liberation’ of Third Reich Concentration Camps: Facts vs. Jewish Lies

The Liberation of the Camps: Facts vs. Lies

By Theodore J. O’Keefe

Published: 1995-07-01

Nothing has been more effective in establishing the authenticity of the Holocaust in the minds of Americans than the terrible scenes judeo-US troops discovered when they entered the German concentration camps at the close of World War II.

At Dachau, Buchenwald, Dora, Mauthausen, and other work and detention camps, horrified US infantrymen encountered heaps of dead and dying inmates, emaciated and diseased. Survivors told them hair-raising stories of torture and slaughter, and backed up their claims by showing the GIs crematory ovens, alleged gas chambers, supposed implements of torture, even shrunken heads and lampshades, gloves, and handbags purportedly made from skin flayed from dead inmates.

Judeo-US government authorities, mindful that most Americans who remembered the atrocity stories fed them during World War I still doubted the judeo-Allied propaganda directed against the Hitler regime, resolved to “document” what the GIs had found in the camps. Prominent newsmen and politicians were flown in to see the harrowing evidence, while the US Army Signal Corps filmed and photographed the scenes for posterity. Famous journalist Edward R. Murrow reported, in tones of horror, but no longer of disbelief, what he had been told and shown, and Dachau and Buchenwald were branded on the hearts and minds of the American populace as names of infamy unmatched in the sad and bloody history of this planet.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-l...s-jewish-lies/

Old December 29th, 2022 #2
alex revision

Don't you, step on my Jew skin shoes

In 1994 the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum published Anatomy of Auschwitz Death Camp, a scholarly study which features articles by many of Holocaust historiography's leading authorities: Raul Hilberg, Martin Gilbert, Yehuda Bauer, and Jean Claude-Pressac, to name just a few. The book also features the article 'The Plunder of Victims and Their Corpses', which is an abridged and translated version of an unpublished study by Andrzej Strzelecki written in the 1980s as part of ongoing research carried out by the museum. Within it he wrote:

Quote:
"There is no evidence that human fat was used to manufacture soap, or that human skin was treated to make lampshades, book-bindings, or similar objects in Auschwitz."
Despite that unequivocal conclusion from one of the Auschwitz museum's senior figures—which you might be forgiven for assuming would be common knowledge amongst the museum's employees—in 1999 Auschwitz spokesman Andrzej Strzelecki was happy to tell a British reporter that the Germans had crafted human skin into leather shoes in one of the buildings that made-up the Auschwitz I complex:

Quote:
"It was also used as a tannery for the skins of murdered prisoners and a workshop for the manufacture of shoes from their skin."

Daily Express, Wednesday, October 6, 1999, p. 23.

https://www.islam-radio.net/historia...skin-shoes.htm

Old December 29th, 2022 #3
alex revision

Lampshade victims skinned alive

This is Labour Party Peer Baroness Golding. When she was a Minister of Parliament, she told the House of Commons on December 12, 1989:

Quote:
In 1945, a parliamentary delegation was sent from this House to Buchenwald. It was less than three weeks after the allies had liberated that camp. The delegation prepared a report to the House. The final paragraph of it states: In preparing this report, we have endeavoured to write with restraint and objectivity, and to avoid obtruding personal reactions or emotional comments. We would conclude, however, by stating that it is our considered and unanimous opinion, on the evidence available to us, that a policy of steady starvation and inhuman brutality was carried out at Buchenwald for a very long period of time; and that such camps as this mark the lowest point of degradation to which humanity has yet descended. The memory of what we saw and heard at Buchenwald will ineffaceably haunt us for many years. The report was signed by Earl Stanhope, Lord Addison, Colonel Tom Wickham, Sir Archibald Southby, Mrs. Mavis Tate, Mr. Ness Edwards, Mr. Sydney Silverman, Mr. Graham White, Sir Henry Morris-Jones, and Mr. Tom Driberg. My father was a member of that delegation. His name was Ness Edwards. He was the hon. Member for Caerphilly for 29 years. I remember him telling me about the horrors of what went on in that camp. They are engraved for ever on my mind and heart.

There has been much talk tonight about the passage of time. I was but a child on the day when I opened the door to my father on his return. He stood there, grey and drawn, and said, "Do not touch me. I am covered with lice. Everyone in the camps is covered with lice. We have been deloused many times, but I am still covered with lice." He could not sleep for many weeks, and he had nightmares for many years. It is said that Mrs. Mavis Tate never got over what she saw in the camp, for she died a number of years later.

My father spoke to me and to my brothers and sisters about what he had seen in the camp. He told us of the hanging gibbets. Human beings were put on hooks and hung from under their chins until they died. He told us that the people in charge of the camp rather liked tattoos, and they skinned people and used their skins to make lampshades. They discovered that, when people die, their skin is given to shrinking too quickly, so they tried skinning them alive.

Old December 30th, 2022 #4
alex revision

Jews turned into grease at Auschwitz

A Pole referred to as "K.J." who spent seven weeks in Auschwitz, was debriefed in Stockholm in June 1944, by a Waskiewicz, a civil servant of the exiled Polish government. Waskiewicz's report on "K.J." states:

Quote:
“Section XVIII (Jews) was equipped with a gas chamber and a lubricant factory for machinery. K.J. states that this was where he had found that the Germans transformed the corpses of the Jews into grease which was then shipped in packages with the label ‘Lubricant Factory – Auschwitz.’ Having been ordered to move the corpses of those gassed, he had been able to follow this process for a group of 1,500 Polish Jews ‘shipped’ in May 1943. On arrival these Jews were not brutalized. They also looked reasonably well fed. Immediately on arrival they were taken to a bath and even given soap. Then, obviously without their clothes, they were grouped, the fat ones and the lean ones, men and women separately. Then each group was sent to the gas chambers separately, a large concrete hall accessible through a triple door. The condemned usually died within a few minutes after the closure of the doors. The hall was then quickly aired, and the detainees of the removal squad had to take them as quickly as possible, before they became stiff, on special carts which went into the lubricant factory via a mechanical transport device. There, by means of chemical processes which K.J. does not know about, a transformation into a slurry and the extraction of the grease took place. The remains in the form of a nondescript slurry and some bones were carefully burned in the crematorium oven.”
Mattogno, Carlo. Auschwitz: A Case for Sanity. Barnes Review Press. 2010. pp. 554-555

Old January 9th, 2023 #5
alex revision

Extrasensory perception common among camp survivors

"The third kind of evidence is what we might call 'common knowledge of the camp', that is to say, evidence of things done in the camp which were not done publicly, but which, nevertheless, all prisoners were aware of. This is similar to certain knowledge possessed by prisoners generally in legitimate institutions like State penitentiaries. These prisoners, from custom and experience, from the conversation with the guards and among themselves, and from a very plain and almost mathematical kind of circumstantial evidence, have accurate knowledge of certain things which they have not actually seen with their own eyes. The prisoners at the camps speak about these things as though they had actually seen them."

(1945) Atrocities and other conditions in concentration camps in Germany.
Report of the committee requested by:
Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower
To the Congress of the United States
Page 5

https://web.archive.org/web/20140708...ocities-01.pdf

Thread