Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 2nd, 2021 #681
Gladiatrix

Default A Pennsylvania Police Chief Resigns After Pleading Guilty to Threatening a Facebook Critic With a False Arrest

"A Pennsylvania police chief has resigned after admitting that he threatened to arrest a critic on trumped-up charges. West Hazleton Police Chief Brian Buglio, who had worked for the town's police department since 1996, pleaded guilty to violating the critic's First Amendment rights under color of law, a federal crime punishable by up to a year of imprisonment and a maximum fine of $100,000.

The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, which charged Buglio last Friday, did not name his victim. But WNEP, the ABC station in Scranton, identified him as East Stroudsburg resident Paul DeLorenzo, who said his beef with Buglio began with Facebook posts last February. One post criticized Buglio for taking too long to make an arrest in a case involving DeLorenzo. Another post, WNEP says, "accused the chief of committing a violent crime."

That's when DeLorenzo heard from Buglio. "He called me, left me a voicemail, and said that he was going to arrest me for a crime that was being investigated for something I've never even done or had any part of," DeLorenzo told WNEP. In March, Buglio summoned him to the police station, where DeLorenzo agreed to take down his posts under threat of arrest. "I said to Brian, 'Why are you doing this?'" DeLorenzo recalled. "He goes, 'Well, you like to post fake things and fake stories about me, so I could make up a fake arrest and put you in jail.'"

DeLorenzo reported the incident to the FBI office in Scranton, which conducted an investigation that led to the federal charge against Buglio. Federal prosecutors said Buglio admitted he knew there was no legal basis to arrest DeLorenzo. He agreed to plead guilty within a few days of being charged."

https://reason.com/2021/06/02/a-penn...QepRfAbkiQ8jgY

Old June 4th, 2021 #682
Jeffrey Smither

Jew lover DeSantis signs bill giving our hewoes $1000 bonuses

https://www.flgov.com/2021/05/05/gov...st-responders/

Old June 4th, 2021 #683
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

Yeah, like those $150K a year parasites need it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 4th, 2021 #684
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yeah, like those $150K a year parasites need it.
Marxist teachers get the bonus too.

Old June 5th, 2021 #685
Ray Allan

Quote:

And according to what you say, Florida's blue niggers are the dregs of blue niggers, worse than Texas or California's. I guess everyone says that about their local pigs.

Old June 5th, 2021 #686
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
And according to what you say, Florida's blue niggers are the dregs of blue niggers, worse than Texas or California's. I guess everyone says that about their local pigs.
I think TexASS might have the worst still. Recently our blue niggers at the county jail are being exposed. Former guard says beatings administered by the blue niggers happen on a regular basis. So if you're an innocent white guy arrested expect a beating. Remember they made someone eat shit a couple years ago I posted about? This is Charlotte County FL btw.

Btw you know where badge fags get their training from right? Already bad enough badge fags suffer PTSD, hopped up on roid and given unlimited powers.

Old June 6th, 2021 #687
Ray Allan

Hey Jeff, be sure to tell us if one of those Shitrael-trained Floriduh blue niggers collapses from heatstroke after quaffing too many doughnuts and from wearing their 50 lbs. of tactical gear in the 90-plus percent humidity. Or something even better like a two-fer. Maybe it will be your dog-whisperer buddy Lee Cole.

Old June 6th, 2021 #688
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Hey Jeff, be sure to tell us if one of those Shitrael-trained Floriduh blue niggers collapses from heatstroke after quaffing too many doughnuts and from wearing their 50 lbs. of tactical gear in the 90-plus percent humidity. Or something even better like a two-fer. Maybe it will be your dog-whisperer buddy Lee Cole.
My local Sheriffs office blue niggers in the summer like to wear their full swat gear minus the helmet while out on patrol. I mean the mag pouches tactical vest, LONG sleeve shirts and you see sweat pouring down there faces like they're about to pass out.

Not sure what Lee is doing now. Btw he got off on the charges except a suspended sentence for a misdemeanor or something like that. Not a minute in jail.

Old June 7th, 2021 #689
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Ex-Cop Pleads Guilty to Lying About Botched, Fatal Raid That Resulted in Houston Police Killing 2 People

Alberto Luperon 4 days ago

Steven O. Bryant, Rhogena Nicholas (top right), and Dennis Tuttle (Bottom Right)

A retired police officer pleaded guilty on Tuesday for lying about a tragic, botched drug raid that left two dead in Houston, Texas back in 2019.

Steven O. Bryant admitted he lied to help cover up for co-defendant Gerald Goines, according to the plea agreement. They are the officers implicated in the police raid that resulted in the deaths of Dennis Tuttle, 59, Rhogena Nicholas, 58, and their pit bull, as well as causing injuries of fellow officers.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ple/ar-AAKE3iy

Old June 10th, 2021 #690
Gladiatrix

Default Cop Flipped Pregnant Woman's SUV While She Was Searching for a Safe Place To Pull Over

"Nicole Harper, pregnant with her daughter, was driving her SUV home on a Arkansas freeway in July 2020 when Arkansas State trooper Rodney Dunn decided to stop her for allegedly driving 84 in a 70 mph zone. He turned on his lights in an attempt to make her pull over.

Following what she understood to be standard safe procedure in this situation, Harper moved into the right lane, slowed down, turned on her hazards to indicate to the officer that she understood what was going on, and was seeking a safe shoulder or exit to pull over.

No sane person could have imagined, given Harper's behavior, that she was involved in any active attempt to escape the raw justice of a speeding ticket. Fewer than two or three minutes had passed since the cop first turned on his lights.

Corporal Dunn was having none of that. Using an insanely dangerous strategy that police in Arkansas are using more and more—144 times last year, double the number of times the year before—he slammed into her SUV causing her to hit the concrete median, flipping her SUV. The practice, called the "precision immobilization technique" (PIT), killed at least three people in 2020."

https://reason.com/2021/06/09/cop-fl...-to-pull-over/

Old June 11th, 2021 #691
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Nicole Harper, pregnant with her daughter, was driving her SUV home on a Arkansas freeway in July 2020 when Arkansas State trooper Rodney Dunn decided to stop her for allegedly driving 84 in a 70 mph zone. He turned on his lights in an attempt to make her pull over.

Following what she understood to be standard safe procedure in this situation, Harper moved into the right lane, slowed down, turned on her hazards to indicate to the officer that she understood what was going on, and was seeking a safe shoulder or exit to pull over.

No sane person could have imagined, given Harper's behavior, that she was involved in any active attempt to escape the raw justice of a speeding ticket. Fewer than two or three minutes had passed since the cop first turned on his lights.

Corporal Dunn was having none of that. Using an insanely dangerous strategy that police in Arkansas are using more and more—144 times last year, double the number of times the year before—he slammed into her SUV causing her to hit the concrete median, flipping her SUV. The practice, called the "precision immobilization technique" (PIT), killed at least three people in 2020."

https://reason.com/2021/06/09/cop-fl...-to-pull-over/
Our hewoes protecting us!!!

Old June 11th, 2021 #692
Jeffrey Smither

White guy murdered by blue niggers? I didn't hear about this at all in the media when it happened.

https://www.cato.org/blog/cops-who-k...eep-their-jobs

They cracked juvenile jokes to one another as Tony slid into unconsciousness: “It’s time for school! Wake up!” remarks one officer when Tony stops responding. After 14 minutes of compacting Tony’s lungs as he begged for his life until he could no longer speak, officers finally turned Tony over to a trained paramedic. “He’s dead,” the paramedic declares almost immediately after Tony is lifted into the ambulance.

Full video is kinda disturbing too. They show the whole ordeal and the mystery meat blue niggers laughing.

Old June 15th, 2021 #693
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Lawsuit portrays a culture of rape, sodomy and sexual harassment at the NYPD

By Tina Moore and Gabrielle Fonrouge
June 15, 2021

The NYPD is probing a former cop's claims that her superiors did nothing amid complaints that she was raped and beaten by her co-workers in a Harlem precinct.

A former NYPD cop was repeatedly raped, sodomized and mentally tormented by a cadre of officers over the course of five years but when her case was brought to the Manhattan District Attorney’s office, they declined to prosecute, an explosive federal lawsuit filed Tuesday claims.

Maria Mendez, who last worked in the 32nd precinct and resigned from the department in January 2019 after a 14-year career, said she was raped by two officers, one detective and one FDNY firefighter and was regularly forced to ingest oxycodone, ecstacy and alcohol, her Manhattan federal court lawsuit claims.

Mendez said the “incalculable” amount of rapes she endured were so bad, she suffered “physical deformities to her vagina and anus requiring surgical repair” and she was left suicidal and suffering from anxiety, depression and post traumatic stress disorder, the lawsuit alleges.
(...)
The suit paints a vivid picture of sexual abuse and harassment that ran rampant at the precinct where Mendez was not only regularly raped but was subjected to sexualized comments and requests by lietuenants and sergeants — and, eventually, deaf ears when she tried to report the crimes.

Lieutenant Julio Calle allegedly asked Mendez to “spoon feed him in his bed because she’s Dominican” and also asked to suck her toes while Sergeant Alfred Gallicchio is accused of taking pictures of a sergeant while she pumped breast milk — and then daring a subordinate to steal the milk and drink it, which he did.

Gallicchio, a union delegate, is also accused of asking Mendez to perform threesomes and making grotqeuse comments like “let me drink the p–y juice” and “I’ll lick your p–y all day” and other remarks about having sex with her.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/15/suit-c...sment-at-nypd/

Old June 15th, 2021 #694
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
NJ to close only women’s prison after reports of attacks by guards

By Mark Lungariello
June 7, 2021

New Jersey will close the only women’s prison in the state after a series of sexual abuse charges and a night of raids by guards that turned violent.

Gov. Phil Murphy (D) said Monday he wanted to close the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility, a scandal-plagued prison that houses about 370 prisoners in rural Hunterdon County.

The jail was already under scrutiny for a federal report citing years of sexual abuse of inmates when a series of forced “cell extractions” on Jan. 11 resulted in injuries to inmates – and charges against 10 guards and employees.
(...)
The report outlines abuses against inmates, which included one prisoner who ended up with a fractured skull and another with a broken leg. False reports were filed on the extractions, the report said, and one inmate was subjected to a strip search in view of a male correction officer.

Video of the raids showed one inmate whose clothes were ripped off and another whose hair is held by one officer while another punches her in the face, chest and back.

“She never appears to be resisting, but rather appears to be attempting to cover her face to avoid being punched,” the report states. There is no video footage of how the two inmates sustained the broken bones, according to the report.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/07/nj-to-...cks-by-guards/

Old June 15th, 2021 #695
Jeffrey Smither

The police chief who hired Lee Coel and was fired and found not guilty by an old boomer jury was just hired at another department to lead their blue niggers.

https://www.winknews.com/2021/06/15/...interim-chief/

Clewiston City Manager Randy Martin said, “I am confident that the citizens of Clewiston will be well-served with Tom’s law enforcement administration background. I am pleased a person with his experience is available and has agreed to step into this vitally important transitional leadership role for the department.”

Old June 16th, 2021 #696
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
They probably had plenty of practice raping, sodomizing and torturing Afghan and Iraqi men, women, children and elderly people before they as green niggers went home and became blue niggers.

Old June 16th, 2021 #697
Jeffrey Smither

Just heard a story on the news just now. A guy was shot and laying in the road and the responding blue niggers ran him over, killing him.

That's another thing. Badge fags are horrible terrible drivers.

Old June 16th, 2021 #698
Ray Allan

Quote:
Just heard a story on the news just now. A guy was shot and laying in the road and the responding blue niggers ran him over, killing him.

That's another thing. Badge fags are horrible terrible drivers.
Remember those videos of badge fags being ticketed by other badge fags or by citizens attempting to?

Old June 16th, 2021 #699
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Remember those videos of badge fags being ticketed by other badge fags or by citizens attempting to?
Link??

I posted a link a couple years ago from a local news station doing a story on speeding blue niggers. One of them they caught speeding was the driving instructor for the state police and I think he was on a doughnut run because he had a Duncan coffee in his hand.

Old June 17th, 2021 #700
Ray Allan

Quote:
Link??

I posted a link a couple years ago from a local news station doing a story on speeding blue niggers. One of them they caught speeding was the driving instructor for the state police and I think he was on a doughnut run because he had a Duncan coffee in his hand.
That was probably the one I was thinking about, but couldn't find it in this thread. Must be elsewhere in the forum. Here is one I did find, however:

Thread