VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2004 #1
The_Red_Skull

Default Who You Callin' a Nigger?

Tonight at 23:00 Channel 4

Who You Callin' a Nigger? (Documentary)

Writer Darcus Howe travels the country to report on the levels of violence and prejudice that exists between Britain's divided ethnic minority groups. Freely expressing his views on the subject, Howe foresees more trouble for the country's immigrant population.
(Subtitles)

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/2004_aug/news_aug06.htm

Anyone care to comment on programme later?

Old August 9th, 2004 #2
heaven above

Just watching it. It's looking good

Old August 9th, 2004 #3
The_Red_Skull

Let the muds fight it out and we will sit back enjoying a beer

Old August 9th, 2004 #4
The_Red_Skull

Those packies in Birmingham were filthy bastards see how they had blocked the street off and were running around with paki flags.

Old August 10th, 2004 #5
Kev

One of the paki bastards said ''20 years ago there was no pakis here, now look at us, imagine what it will be like in another 20 years time, this wont be England it will be pakistan, we are all coming over''

I hope a even a few people watched that and realised what is happening here, i cant even bare to think what it will be like in 20 year time if something is not done.

Old August 10th, 2004 #6
British&Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightonWNP
PMSL!

At first I just sat there laughing at the niggers and paki's. It was like a trip to the monkey house at London Zoo. But it is quite disturbing to think what it might be like here in 20 years.

There will be a racewar in this country. I just hope it kicks off soon, before I get too old to join in. No, fuck it, I'll never be that old!!
I think it will happen soon, cos the madness that is happening on Britains streets can't go on for much longer, with pakis openly stating they want to turn England into another Pakistan.

Old August 10th, 2004 #7
god of war

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightonWNP
PMSL!

At first I just sat there laughing at the niggers and paki's. It was like a trip to the monkey house at London Zoo. But it is quite disturbing to think what it might be like here in 20 years.

There will be a racewar in this country. I just hope it kicks off soon, before I get too old to join in. No, fuck it, I'll never be that old!!
there will NEVER be a race war in this country.

you judge everyone else by your own standards, but that is wrong.

why no cival war in south africa there should be.....

and anyway with white men the way they are they coons would win a cival war. granted if more people were like you we would win but they are not

Thread