VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 25th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Epiphanies Thread

This is going to be the best thread we've ever had.

This subject interests me more than getting the next hit interested the rat those rotten scientists taught to tap the crack bar.

That means I make the first post, and I will make it tomorrow after I do my kick-restarter podcast.

So don't post in here until I give the go-ahead, or as God is my witness, I will use IP combined with bat echolocation to find your house, go there, and cunt punt you.

What you can do is...think about epiphanies you've had.

An epiphany is not some trivial insight. Nor is it a fucking horseshit religious revelation, which is a thing pertaining to congirls.

An epiphany is a much deeper than usual and of-a-sudden enlightening into the nature of a slice of the connections that form the world and its myriad interoperations. You aren't vouchsafed more than a few of them in a lifetime. I have had my few, and I will lay them out first. I have to attain to a certain mood to access the flow-feeling that is necessary to convey the depth and piquancy of these insights or they sound merely mundane. If I had frequent access to these feelings, I would be a novelist. But I don't. It's not so easy to achieve, like an 80-year-old trying to beat off to a picture of an adult Tina Yothers.

I mean what I say about cunt-punting. Don't fuck with me!

But when I give the signal, I want to see some quality epiphanies, I'm not kidding about that.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 25th, 2014 at 09:48 PM.

Old May 2nd, 2014 #2
Lucian A.
Banned

So...what was it?

Old May 2nd, 2014 #3
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Seems to be a platform to argue if your epiphany is better than mine, or if mine can even be characterized as one at all.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Owens View Post
Seems to be a platform to argue if your epiphany is better than mine, or if mine can even be characterized as one at all.
Not at all. Not a competition at all. Blast the idea.

I genuinely want to know what others have found.

Trust me, this thread is coming. I just have been fighting off wave after wave of technical failure lately, fucking annoying. But I've been gestating all my babies up into little storylets and then you'll see the idea.

Competition? Completely antithetical to the spirit in this thread. But I must make the initial post shed the correct sort of light, so that others can see what I'm looking for.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Owens View Post
Epiphany is a real and specific thing. It is not seeing a ghost. It is not having a visit from Haagen-Dazs Jesus one night. It is a sort of super-insight into the connections of things, or the nature of things, or a small-r revelation to the experiencer of possibilities unimagined before then.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

If you laugh at my ephiphanies or treat them any way but respectfully, I will probably ban you.

Not because I give a goddam what you think of them, but because other people are swayed by social pressure and not built to handle scorn and might refrain from offering their epiphanies, or at least offering what they think is an epiphany.

I want to get everything we have on the table, and then sort through it, and see if anything new emerges.

Old May 3rd, 2014 #7
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

This thread better deliver. I mean like Dominos.

Old August 15th, 2021 #8
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

An Epiphany? Perhaps. More like a dark realization.

Having mercy for the other is self destructive and dysgenic and genocidal. It will always end poorly, and the jews are the number one example of this.

There will never be total peace within your own race much less with alien species of people who have no honor. We were kind to the non-whites, gave them all these rights and benefits, when we had the capability (but not the will) to eliminate them, and what do they do? On a tide of never ending complaints caused by their own genetic flaws, they have allied with the jews and the garbage white people and are dismantling our society, taking our women, and destroying our future.

This happened because we thought kindness and niceness were something to be shared outside the race, when we never ever treated our own with kindness and support. The only thing even close to actually enrich and support our own as a people I can think of was maybe the Dutch in the 1600s blatantly supporting their shipping industry for the benefit of their people. We have never even completed one cycle of a eugenics program for our own people, built up our own people, or cleaned up our own race, and we go out giving shit to the other?

The other will never be happy.
The other will always hold grudges.
The other will always try to find a way to sabotage you, and destroy you.

The Romans had it right; brutal and uncompromising destruction of enemies. What they didn't have right was trying to absorb the other. You must, unfortunately kill the other off, take their territory and then immediately give some of it to you own loyal people to take control of, create a life on free of overreaching government control, populate with their children and increase your territory. It is very basic, very simple, very natural, and too hard to understand for a fucking christian, or crying liberal twat to understand.

Take their recipes, their knowledge of the natural world, and their weird art and then eliminate them. Mercy for the other is self destructive, and a weakness.

It has brought us nothing but misery. I can only name one case where it has not (the Japanese who had a long history of being a brutal, honor based society), and america was merciless to them when they didn't deserve it, and was ultimately dysgenic.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; August 15th, 2021 at 03:09 PM.

Old August 15th, 2021 #9
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
An Epiphany? Perhaps. More like a dark realization.

Having mercy for the other is self destructive and dysgenic and genocidal. It will always end poorly, and the jews are the number one example of this.

There will never be total peace within your own race much less with alien species of people who have no honor. We were kind to the non-whites, gave them all these rights and benefits, when we had the capability (but not the will to eliminate them) and what do they do? On a tide of never ending complaints caused by their own genetic flaws, they have allied with the jews and the garbage white people and are dismantling our society, taking our women, and destroying our future.

This happened because we thought kindness and niceness were something to be shared outside the race, when we never ever treated our own with kindness and support. The only thing even close to actually enrich and support our own as a people I can think of was maybe the Dutch in the 1600s blatantly supporting their shipping industry for the benefit of their people. We have never even completed one cycle of a eugenics program for our own people, built up our own people, or cleaned up our own race, and we go out giving shit to the other?

The other will never be happy.
The other will always hold grudges.
The other will always try to find a way to sabotage you, and destroy you.

The Romans had it right; brutal and uncompromising destruction of enemies. What they didn't have right was trying to absorb the other. You must, unfortunately kill the other off, take their territory and then immediately give some of it to you own loyal people to take control of, create a life on free of overreaching government control, populate with their children and increase your territory. It is very basic, very simple, very natural, and too hard to understand for a fucking christian, or crying liberal twat to understand.

Take their recipes, their knowledge of the natural world, and their weird art and then eliminate them. Mercy for the other is self destructive, and a weakness.

It has brought us nothing but misery. I can only name one case where it has not (the Japanese who had a long history of being a brutal, honor based society), and america was merciless to them when they didn't deserve it, and was ultimately dysgenic.
Semitism, the religion of equality with "the Other", is suicide. We are not all the same.

But doing the reverse and religiously regarding "the Other" as the enemy is equally suicidal.

Fuck "the Other", we're not motivated by love or hate for it, all we care about is advancing the Blood/Soul of our race.

Tags
#1, epiphanies

Thread