VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Political Thought
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 13th, 2011 #1
H.B.

Lightbulb "Nigger", "kike", "beanor", "raghead" et al, should NOT be offensive to "fair minded" egalitarians

According to the egalitarians, race does not exist. Therefore, words sometimes used to describe different races are "meaningless" because race is a "meaningless social construct."

"Fair-minded" egalitarians say they are against racial pride for anyone - no CofCC, National Alliance or A3P, but no NAACP, La Raza or ADL either. Those groups legally may exist, but should be considered "abhorrent" to most people and on the fringes of society.

By "fair minded" egalitarians, it is meant people who say that they are against pride in any racial group and that we should all be proud AmeriKwans, Brits, world citizens, etc. A few years ago, a "fair minded" egalitarian once told me he was offended by what he heard my views were and that he was just as much against black pride, brown pride, etc.

The fair-minded egalitarians say that race pride is bad no matter who practices it and should not exist. Therefore, all the other groups should not be allowed to have racial pride either.

Some say "nigger" et al are "fighting words." This is so because the jew media imbued the blacks with extreme racial pride. And for what? If the blacks (put any other officially favored group here) had zero racial pride, they would not find "racial slurs" offensive. Because the media have imbued them with great pride of race, these words are not merely "offensive" but considered "fighting words" - meaning, they may justifiably invite violent retribution to the race disparager.

So if you take the reasoning of the "fair minded" egalitarians to the logical extension, there is absolutely nothing wrong with "racial slurs". But beyond that, it is those people who are offended by those words are wicked and evil because it is precisely their strong sense of racial pride which makes them offended.

Last edited by H.B.; February 13th, 2011 at 01:16 PM.

Old February 26th, 2011 #2
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Scenario #1: An "African-American" walks into a store packed with Whites while wearing a "Black Power" t-shirt. What happens? Absolutely nothing; the guy is merely expressing pride in his race. End of story.

Scenario #2: A White man walks into a store packed with blacks while wearing a "White Power" t-shirt. What happens? He gets the ever-living shit stomped out of him for expressing "racial hatred." Call an ambulance.

Old February 26th, 2011 #3
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Hetzenauer View Post
Scenario #1: An "African-American" walks into a store packed with Whites while wearing a "Black Power" t-shirt. What happens? Absolutely nothing; the guy is merely expressing pride in his race. End of story.

Scenario #2: A White man walks into a store packed with blacks while wearing a "White Power" t-shirt. What happens? He gets the ever-living shit stomped out of him for expressing "racial hatred." Call an ambulance.
True, Double Standards

Old February 27th, 2011 #4
H.B.

Lightbulb

The "fair-minded" egalitarians are not the people who hold power in the media and government. Those people are woefully hypocritical - and they don't care - because they have the power.

The "fair-minded" egalitarians are more or less the libertarians and Ron Paul types. They can understand principle and see through hypocrisy. If you take their thinking to the logical extension, there is nothing wrong with racial pejoratives.

On a related note (and this might be topic for another thread but I don't want to spam up the board), we can use "racist" to our advantage.

I am having a change of heart on the term "racist." I have previously only considered it a non-word since it was invented to silence and intimidate critics of the jewish racial program to destroy Western civilization.

"Racist" literally means a "bad White person" , i.e., a White person who does not adhere to some aspect(s) of the current racial orthodoxy. It's use has been broadened in some cases just to mean a "White person" since "all Whites are racist and only racists can be White."

Judging from the hysterical media reaction of Glen Beck calling Obongo racist, I think this word can be used to our advantage. My first reaction was it was absurd to call Obongo a "racist" because he's not a White person who fails to embrace some aspect of the current racial orthodoxy.

However, just because it's a stupid word, it does not negate its power. It's very powerful and causes libtards to run for cover as it does conservatives. It's powerful because it puts the other party (and their company) on the defensive. What would give libtards a heart attack would be to use their favorite would with "racial slurs."

For example:

Obongo is a racist nigger president. Obongo puts racist niggers, racist kikes and racist spics in charge of everything in his administration. With all these racist subhumans running the country, is it any wonder why we are going down the tubes?

The "racial slurs" would otherwise have limited power because we live in an "enlightened age" where people who use "racial slurs" bring more discredit upon themselves than the groups they intend to marginalize. However, when you use the phrase "racist" in front of it, you put yourself on equal footing with the libtard. You have the libtard's attention and some credibility in his brain because you just uttered his favorite word. When this parity is achieved and the libtard's brain hears all those "awful" racial terms after "racist", it causes tremendous cognitive dissonance.

In summary, I think that we can use "racist" and "racism" to our tremendous advantage by redefining it but a distinction should be made: when Whites are accused of "racism" (no matter what their racial inclinations are), it should ALWAYS be qualified in quotes. When jews and other non-Whites speak or behave in ways hostile to White interests, "racist" should NEVER be in quotes:

The racist kike media hypes up the racist niggers in the NAACP to want to tear down the Confederate flag because they believe White people who support Southern heritage are "racist."

Thread