VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 11th, 2013 #1
IlDuce
Banned

Default Blinding Powder

I'm thinking of carrying around some blinding powder. Maybe put it in a empty cigar container. Something you can throw in the face of an opponent which renders them temporarily (or permanently - I don't care) blind.

I read mixing borax, cayenne pepper, and onion powder, is an effective blinding powder.

Would this be the most effective? Anything stronger which is commercially available?

Old September 11th, 2013 #2
Robert Ransdell

I would advise you to slow things down for now, from your account of happenings at your campus I would say you need to limit the situations in which you even have opponents at this point.

You seem to be looking for a fight and looking for problems, much good work can be done with the WN not putting themselves in situations where a conflict must take place. Not saying for people to back down if they find themselves in a situation where opposition exists, and one may have to take measures to facilitate self-defense when necessary, but you have to remember that your political beliefs can and will be used against you by ZOG.

You need to make sure the road you travel down is the right one, seems like you are kind of all over the place right now, should take a few days to gather your thoughts so rational decisions can be made.

I have a very good friend, many others here also have heard or know him, by the name of Mike Weaver who was railroaded by the courts and spent some time in jail after using pepper spray to defend himself against a Black thug down in Georgia. He did nothing wrong, wasn't looking for an opponent, but the system down there, who was on record not liking his political activism, used it as an excuse to levy serious charges on him. Thank goodness he is now free, but still is trying to clear his name, has been dealing also with typical hardships that go with getting ones life back together.

You might consider limiting the places you go where an "opponent" might be, especially since you are under scrutiny as you said, you are the last person they are going to give the benefit of the doubt to right now. I would advise that over carrying any kind of defense mechanism at this point, unless you can catch a case of self defense on tape I don't think the system would give you any slack right now.

Keep your head, I mean that.

Old September 11th, 2013 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlDuce View Post
I'm thinking of carrying around some blinding powder. Maybe put it in a empty cigar container. Something you can throw in the face of an opponent which renders them temporarily (or permanently - I don't care) blind.

I read mixing borax, cayenne pepper, and onion powder, is an effective blinding powder.

Would this be the most effective? Anything stronger which is commercially available?
yeah...blinding powder...that's a great fucking idea! why didn't I think of that?

Old September 11th, 2013 #4
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

You should give poisoned lipstick a try first.
As the other guy said,do your best to avoid conflict.
Powder in a tin in your pocket then into the eyes of your oponent just wont work.
I have an idea that bleach in one of those small lemon squeeze bottles with a flip up lid would be far more effective.
Could get you a long prison stretch though.
Apart from avoiding trouble you have to look at all of your options.
Some times its best just walk.

Old September 12th, 2013 #5
IlDuce
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
yeah...blinding powder...that's a great fucking idea! why didn't I think of that?
Idiot.

In a self defense situation if you take away vision from an opponent you nullify their threat completely

Old September 12th, 2013 #6
varg

Forgive MikeTodd, he obviously flunked out of ninja school.

Old September 12th, 2013 #7
IlDuce
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Powder in a tin in your pocket then into the eyes of your oponent just wont work.
I have an idea that bleach in one of those small lemon squeeze bottles with a flip up lid would be far more effective.
I'm preparing for a self defense situation, i.e., no other recourse but to defend myself

The area i live in want's everyone to be victims and limits what you can carry for self defense. No guns, tazers, billy clubs, etc. so I have to improvise.

I live around nigs, sand nigs and other assorted feral animals like Bangladeshi's, Tamils, Saudi's, Paki's, etc. etc. so it's logical that i prepare for the worst.

The lemon squirt thing sounds alright, however, I don't see it fitting into my pocket and being inconspicuous.

Bleach would also have to get in the eyes directly I imagine. Some powdered borax, cayenne pepper, etc. even around the eyes can be debilitating.

Old September 12th, 2013 #8
IlDuce
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
After a bit more pondererance, I think your idea is actually better than mine. With powder you risk the chance of it coming back at you if the opponent is not downwind from you.

I'd need a slim squirt bottle to fit in my pocket.

Mace does the same thing, but they don't even allow that to be sold where I live.

Old September 12th, 2013 #9
IlDuce
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
I would advise you to slow things down for now, from your account of happenings at your campus I would say you need to limit the situations in which you even have opponents at this point.

You seem to be looking for a fight and looking for problems, much good work can be done with the WN not putting themselves in situations where a conflict must take place. Not saying for people to back down if they find themselves in a situation where opposition exists, and one may have to take measures to facilitate self-defense when necessary, but you have to remember that your political beliefs can and will be used against you by ZOG.

You need to make sure the road you travel down is the right one, seems like you are kind of all over the place right now, should take a few days to gather your thoughts so rational decisions can be made.

I have a very good friend, many others here also have heard or know him, by the name of Mike Weaver who was railroaded by the courts and spent some time in jail after using pepper spray to defend himself against a Black thug down in Georgia. He did nothing wrong, wasn't looking for an opponent, but the system down there, who was on record not liking his political activism, used it as an excuse to levy serious charges on him. Thank goodness he is now free, but still is trying to clear his name, has been dealing also with typical hardships that go with getting ones life back together.

You might consider limiting the places you go where an "opponent" might be, especially since you are under scrutiny as you said, you are the last person they are going to give the benefit of the doubt to right now. I would advise that over carrying any kind of defense mechanism at this point, unless you can catch a case of self defense on tape I don't think the system would give you any slack right now.

Keep your head, I mean that.

I took a video of where i was today and I'll post it here soon. I sat in a room today - 200 people, and only a handful of white people were there.

I can't even walk to class without some brown beast deliberately bumping into me as I walk by, sighing or growling and making obnoxious animistic noises as they stand next to me in an elevator or line up. Yesterday, one turban'd fecal piece went out of his way to try and shoulder check me whilst I was standing against a wall minding my own business. I even had two chinks recently almost run me over as I was walking through a parking lot - they sped toward me honking and laughing, I barely got out of the way.

The hatred these subhuman beasts have for humans (white people) is palpable and unavoidable. Especially for a clean cut, well dressed, mild mannered and proud European who walks with confidence and his head up. They see everything they're not, i remind them of the shit they are, so it's expected they will lash out.

As an intelligent being I have to prepare for that.

Old September 12th, 2013 #10
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:

Woa, Hoss. You're getting a little ahead of yourself.

Far more important is the type of cigar tube.

A lot of people will tell you that a cheap, plastic peach White Owl tube is just fine.

But do you really want to put your life in the. . .errr. . .hands of a gas station cigar? The coefficient of friction of those cheap cigar tubes is far to high for practical use in a defensive scenario.

Why not a classier metal job?

It could be the best $15 you ever spend. And you won't look weird at all.

But what about access? Chances are in an emergency, you won't have time to think and perform complex motions. It has to be available now, under the adrenaline of combat conditions.

Here, too, common items can be employed to great effect.

By strapping this Jack-in-the-box to your chest, you can have a spring-loaded, pointable cigar tubo of carefully proportioned kitchen ingredients.

And the best part is you control the action.

Now, obviously, such a box strapped to your chest is going to be unusual--but need it be?

Not with this disguise:

Punks will think you're just a regular organ grinder, but they'll get a big surprise when you unload your spring-loaded chemical weapons.

By way of deception shalt thou do war.

Parry and riposte. You've got to play it smart.

Old September 12th, 2013 #11
Squarehead Chris

Back in the 70s, when Mace was illegal for civilians to carry, and pepper spray had not yet been developed, I met a retired guy who was traveling the country by motorcycle.
He carried a modified Dristan Nasal Decongestion squirt bottle filled with pure household ammonia that could squirt a diffused stream about 4 feet.
He said it wasnt a .45, but it was better than nothing in a confrontation.
Also, it was totally legal to carry at the time, helmet face sheild cleaning and such you know.

I imagine a faceful of pure ammonia would slow someone down quite a bit, if you can hit the target that is.

Old September 12th, 2013 #12
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Idiot.

In a self defense situation if you take away vision from an opponent you nullify their threat completely
Judging from this and the other thread, you're setting yourself up to go to jail.

You've been given good advice repeatedly, yet you ignore it. If you're a legitimate WN, that's great. But hotheads don't come out on top.

You need to play it straight.

Old September 12th, 2013 #13
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Idiot.

Kid the idiot in this case it is you in case you have not realized it yet. The way you go about beside been childish is also of the one who want at any cost to ruin his life and more than likely all who support you family wise.

becoming a stupid statistic for people to see and know what is the ultimate stupidity to practice their selves, you are in the correct road.

My advice to you is stop thinking as a cheap copy of Rambo lay off the hollywood movies and look how you actually learn something useful where you study and stop try to find ways to ruin your life.

Last edited by HardHawk; September 12th, 2013 at 02:56 AM.

Old September 12th, 2013 #14
IlDuce
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
Kid the idiot in this case it is you ion case you have not realized it yet. The way you go about beside been childish is also of the one who want at any cost to ruin his life and more than likely all who support you family wise.

becoming a stupid statistic for people to see and know what is the ultimate stupidity to practice their selves, you are in the correct road.

My advice to you is stop thinking as a cheap copy of Rambo lay off the hollywood movies and look how you actually learn something useful where you study and stop try to find ways to ruin your life.
This was a self defense post, in a forum dedicated to such things.

Having tools on hand for a last resort.

I made it clear.

As I stated, I live around feral beasts and have faced intimidation.

I don't want to attack anyone, but just want to find ways to further my self preservation

Old September 12th, 2013 #15
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
This was a self defense post, in a forum dedicated to such things.

I made it clear.

As I stated, I live around feral beasts and have faced intimidation.

I don't want to attack anyone, but just want to find ways to further my self preservation
Ok fair enough you dont want to attack any one so why is it you setting up your self to be victimized?

Self defense can never has a base shear stupidity and ignorance, speaking with you not about you so we are clear. If you want to defend one self you learn the basics and most important you learn to think, in a realistic manner.

By the way if you want to blind someone with house hold items all you need is a pocket full of salt. The question is what happen after? You obviously not the person who know how to fight and how to overcome this kind of situations so all you posting here it is very theoretical, that when put in practice the one who really get hurt it be only you.

Don't let your fear lead your better judgement and people who live in hostile environments use that, to learn survival skills not how to suicide or ruin their lives on the long run. I will not argue more with you as at the end of the day all of us sleep on the bed we ourselves make for us.

Learning to use your better judgement it is your best weapon.

Old September 12th, 2013 #16
M.N. Dalvez

It's one thing to not allow yourself to be intimidated.

It's another thing to set yourself up for trouble, and plenty of it.

It sounds like you WANT the trouble - at least, you're acting that way. As an activist there'll be plenty of trouble coming your way, anyway - it's the height of foolishness to set yourself up for any more.

You know the best way to be safe? Avoid trouble. Hide in plain sight. Reveal yourself only when it's expedient, useful and prudent to do so, not every time your stupid fucking pride is bruised. Be a guerrilla, not a berserker.

And while we're on the subject!

So you're handing out fliers at your uni, and while you're doing such activism, you spit 'near the head' of some Arab who's giving you dirty looks?

Do you always allow non-white provocation to control your actions, and potentially control your destiny? That was dumb. Really dumb. What's more important, your activism, and your future - or your ego? From that action, I think we all know the answer.

Calm down, finish your studies, and go on to be a winner. Not a loser, thrown in jail at a young age over bullshit. Or badly hurt, or even dead, in a meaningless fight with idiots.

We don't need more losers; we need more winners. You control your own fate, not stupid non-White shit-stirrers.

Don't be a loser, be a winner. It's your choice.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; September 12th, 2013 at 03:41 AM.

Old September 12th, 2013 #17
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Last resort? Badly outnumbered, no help at hand?

RUN FOR IT. Train yourself to run quickly, and get good at it.

That's not cowardice; it's intelligence. If you're badly outnumbered, and you blind one of them - you're going to get your head beaten in. Literally, beaten in. You probably will, anyway, no matter what you do in that kind of situation. I've seen it before, and it's not pretty.

Making a 'last stand', and ending up badly hurt or dead, isn't even useful insofar as making yourself a martyr. You'll just be another statistic, another White person crippled or killed by beasts.

The best choice, though, is not to put yourself in situations where you're being surrounded by multiple attackers, situations where you can reasonably expect that no matter what you do, you'll end up fucked.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; September 12th, 2013 at 03:39 AM.

Old September 12th, 2013 #18
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I'm thinking of carrying around some blinding powder.
Or you could just join a gym.

Old September 12th, 2013 #19
HardHawk
Banned

Default This to be used 4 academic reasons.

On the other hand if you set to fuck up your life do so in style and leaving a mark while doing so.

You need two handles that fit perfectly into your hands.

two 18 inches piano wire or better a flexible wire. use the 6 inches to secure permanently the wires on the handles. Now you have two 12 inches razors that will cut easily through flesh and soft bone.

Practice using them, and learn to hit the outside of the knee area as well behind the knee. your second target will be the elbows. you take any ones knee or elbow out and you can forget about them.

This way you go in a blaze of glory and you leave behind your message this is how we handle, what attacking us.

The intelligent part if someone does this kind of reaction to what attack it, it be never any one to know what he did, so he live another day to do exactly the same. You dont kill your urban enemies you make them living examples for the ones left behind to know what is coming to them, if they fuck with a true white.

So crippling them for life it is the first priority, but that is the job of people who consciously have trained themselves to be urban guerrillas against a very formidable enemy one never to be underestimated, or relax while against them.

ALWAYS. Remember.

They control police - media - courts - army - government. YOU control nothing so is your intelligence against their organizations. Learn to think as a hacker. STUDY - http://www.kali.org/downloads/, learn it well use it to keep taps on what you consider hostile to you. This will teach you to think based on real fact and also how to explore peoples (enemies) weaknesses not allowing them to use yours against you.

Get a 5kg weight put it in a bucket. When you are able to hold that bucket for a full minute with your legs straight holding it with your toes then learn to kick and also learn claiming.

Buy an air gun of this specs. http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Benjam...Air_Rifle/2052

It has a cocking effort of 47 lbs. Shooting this air rifle an average of 1000 pellets a week means that you in an isotonic way, have while learning to be a sniper, exercise pressing 500 times with your right side and 500 times with your left side, as you be changing cocking arm every 5 shoots, 47.000 lbs.

It can take you up to a month to build enough body to be able load this air rifle 300-400 times on one go. When you can do that then you get a bucket fill it with wheat and every day for 30 minutes you hit this wheat with open palms fingers straight, one hand then the other. When your fingers are no longer in agony and pain, and can crash the wheat with the tip of your fingers, you be able hit someone on the head with open palm or face and see him go down like thunder hit him. When in that stage replace wheat with gravel (small stones) and repeat the same.

If you do all this then you can take a rifle and shoot 1000 meters down range provided with your air gun can group 1inch 5 pellets at 100m.

You know how to think and how to analyze a situation find the weak points of it follow it gather more info and then can act on it. If you teach your self to have the qualifications I described and are only the base, then you can join the urban guerrilla population around earth.

Spitting and fliers is not the way of the urban guerrilla is the way of hollywood education.

Good Luck in what you decide to do. If you do it the right way then you not walking alone in this but are many out there who do just what you want to but for the moment you dont know how to do. EDUCATE YOUR SELF. Your bigger weapon it is the only ingredient white race is superior to others or used to be any way.

It is called BRAIN SUPERIORITY. Not muscle.

Old September 12th, 2013 #20
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

I'm going to give you a movie recommendation: Taxi Driver

Thread