VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Our Culture > Vanguard Broadcasting
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 14th, 2005 #21
John in Woodbridge

Actually, you know I contributed the $50. I'm one of the one's you complimented when you put out that list of all the contributors.

Old April 14th, 2005 #22
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Everytime someone suggests that WNs and Arabs work together against the jews, the loudest opposition on this forum comes from those who don't contribute diddily squat to active VNN projects.

This thread is a good example. Neither Abzug, Dasyurus, Chunk of Hate, nor Jim Crowe have ever contributed one dime to VNN's Tabloid Project. (Crowe lied on this forum 6 months ago that he would send in a $50 donation).

It's time to dump these unproductive/counterproductive anonymous "whiners."

Make um put up, or shut up.

From another thread, something to ponder, this made me think of you, Rounder:

"CSIS infiltrated a well paid agent, Grant Bristow into the Heritage Front. He funnelled money to the HF and constantly urged violence and confrontational tactics, gradually leading the HF in a direction which destroyed it."

Old April 14th, 2005 #23
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Bullshit, I did contribute $50. I didn't attach my user name to the check.

Hey Miller, why go halfway around the globe to find non-whites. Why not go to Mexico and invite the 5 billion mexicans there to flood into the US and "fight the jew".

If there are jews monitoring this website, and I'm sure there is, they have to be laughing their asses off on what a moron you are.
Prove you sent money to me. PM me your initials, city and state - since you say you did not include your screen name with the donation. Otherwise, it's impossible for me to verify. I think you're lying again. And your refusal to PM the information, or post it here, will prove it.

Your 2nd paragraph above, is indicative of your kike-a-like deceptions via kike-komedy.

Old April 14th, 2005 #24
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
From another thread, something to ponder, this made me think of you, Rounder:

"CSIS infiltrated a well paid agent, Grant Bristow into the Heritage Front. He funnelled money to the HF and constantly urged violence and confrontational tactics, gradually leading the HF in a direction which destroyed it."
Spreading suspicions again, huh Bella Abzug ??

Now get back on topic, get off this thread, or slither on down to the opposition zoo, where all kikes belong.

Old April 14th, 2005 #25
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus

If Rounders argument that applies; why havent the Saudis(for example) been queueing up to pump petrodollars into the WN movement.?, or the Emiratis, Kuwaitis, Qataris and other arab nations with a big chunk of disposable national income?.

The fact is that the oil-economy arab wants his new Mercedes each year and pays lip service to war against the jew(How many arab nations have declared war on Israel since they last got trounced?), The wogs oil wealth is used to pay-off the Talib and the Shaheed activists for twofold reasons(and any sympathy for white nationalism isnt one of them):
i)The Arab buys off the islamic terrorists from 'doing it in their own country' (Ever read of suicide bombs in Dubai for example - where the Taleban had an Embassy)
ii) The wealthy oil states of the arab world are canny enough to look after their own people and watch from the sidelines as white countries destroy themselves with 'Asylum seekers', 'Immigrants', handing out nationality and western passports to reward illegal black immigrants. Why would the arab, ally with any WNs? - the WN's who are against those destructive events?

In short there is no advantage for the arab to ally with any WN group, because as radical 'Infidels' the WN is perceived as an enemy on a par with the orthodox armed Yids toting guns at the Palestinians. .

The fact is that on the scale of hatred, the arab hates each other, followed by the Jew, followed by the white enemy - in that order.

Well that is as good of a statement of the argument against this as has been made. The rest of this stuff is not worth commenting on other than to say, do me a favor JIM CROWE and lay off the quarrel. We have a proposal here from Chain and it's open to comment and criticism but you've made your point already.

Daisy,

here are some facts you may not have accounted for in forming your opinion.

1-- Arabs have previously hosted major Revisionist conferences. Beyond this, the nature and extent of their support of Revisionism is unknown, but I have suspicions. Consider for a moment that "Abu Mazen" himself, the head of the Palenstinian authority, was denounced by Jews as a holocaust denier.

2-- David Duke made a big book tour of Arab nations. $$$ Good for David, and I hope they learned something from him.

3-- Have you ever wondered how it is that David Irving did his book tour last year or two ago driving all over the US speaking to small audiences at a time when he was insolvent from the Lipstadt case? I have often wondered. I have no information which suggests that he received any Arab money, nor am I suggesting that, but it seems to me that his tour expenses would have exceeded what he was charging to attend his dinners. Which raises some obvious questions.

4-- Swiss guy named Huber-- somebody already mentioned him I think.

5-- I am no expert on the Koran but I think you misunderstand the notion of Jihaad. Jihaad like many Muslim concepts is perhaps taken from the Christian notion of "crusade" which is both a greater and a lesser struggle against evil. The lesser struggle is the fight against evil as it manifests itself socially in the world. The greater struggle is the fight against evil meaning imperfection or sin or undiscipline or whatever, within oneself. This Muslim-Christian notion is not "semitic" in origin as it seems to be derived from Aryan Zoroastrianism. You are basically quoting the Jew party line on what the Koran says, and I don't take my understanding of Islam from biased lying Jews but from what I have read of it written by Julius Evola, Rene Guenon, and Hillaire Belloc.

So I dont think Chain's suggestion is outside the realm of possibility. My only concern is that if this were to transpire that the money offered not be tied to any organizations or sources that will lead to law enforcement persecution of the recipient of the gifts. Cash gifts sent in the mail from anonymous donors are the best in that regard. They can come from anyhwhere and the recipient has no way of knowing who.

Old April 14th, 2005 #26
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Not interested in the ones here; just the ones abroad. They'd surely enjoy shaking things up with the Jew in the USA from a distance. The ones here know they have an ax to grind with us, yes, and vice versa.

But, the ones here would be the immediate beneficiaries of a diminution in Jewish power in the USA. They have been the primary focus of unfair Jewish-federal post 911 targeted prosecutions and all the unconstitutional baggage that has gone along with that. Remember at least a thousand Arabs were deported on visa violations in that first year post 911. Plus there have been many many prosecutions not just of jihaadis like Jose Padilla but also people like law professor El-Arian-- remember him? and the Saudi student who had a website. He got off the hook. WNs have been the secondary "antiterror" subjects of attention.

While Arabs have all their ethnic organizations to help them out, they dont generate powerful anti-Jew propaganda. Probably because those organizations are controlled by a bunch of pantywaist liberal Arabs who are afraid to turn loose the dogs of hate. We dont have that problem do we? So smart Arabs even in the US would do well to send a few anonymous money orders in the mail to alex or if they want to hand out some printed material on their own they can buy a few TAA tabloids! I know TAA2 is going to be great and I understand it's nearing completion!

Old April 14th, 2005 #27
"Maguire"

Default r.e. More Suspicions About Glen Miller

Quote:
Spreading suspicions again, huh Bella Abzug ??

Now get back on topic, get off this thread, or slither on down to the opposition zoo, where all kikes belong.
Hey dude, I'll do both. Get on topic and spread more suspicions. To begin with, I can't imagine anything better calculated to further world white divisions than that pro-whites in America should 'ally' with races presently invading white homelands in Europe.

What benefits do you see flowing from such an 'alliance'? Money? Non-white Muslims in North America donate what little they give to Muslim organizations. No one has done more to pander to non-white Muslims than Michael A. Hoffman II. Surely you aren't going to go as far as Hoffman? Yet even Hoffman said that his book on the "Israeli Holocaust Against the Palestinians" only brought in $50 from a Muslim dishwasher in Texas.

So perhaps you urge pro-whites to do some drilling for offshore petro-dollars? This will immediately bring them afoul of the Foreign Agents Registration Act and also Jew Chertoff's PATRIOT Act. And straight into an FBI sting depending on does the match-making between 'donor' and 'receipient'.

Speaking of potential stings, I see where you very recently urged pro-whites to start email spamming on behalf of commercial ventures, these being VNN and the VNN Tabloid. Are you not aware of the man in Virginia who was just sentenced the other day to nine years in prison for commercial email spam? I don't know what the maximum possible prison sentence would be email spamming, but I do know a pro-white spammer would get it. The sole exception written into the spam laws is for ballot qualified political candidates in connection with political campaigns. Neither VNN or the tabloid project qualify for this exception.

Glen, the reason so many people suspect you of being an active police informer is not just because of the past. It's because you constantly urge new actions that can get pro-whites on the fast track to the Chertoff Big House.

Now I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume these poorly conceived ideas are the result of low native intelligence and native ignorance compounded by the brain damage that accompanies long term alcohol abuse.

A lot of other folks tend to assume the worst about you out of self-preservation, though. An idea like the 1,000,000 spam emails could equally have originated in instructions from some Jew DoJ prosecutor to FBI counterparts and thence out through the informer network.

Kinda like Matt Hale's informant got his daily mission briefing.

"Maguire"

Old April 14th, 2005 #28
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

My only issue with Arabs/Muslims is that they tend to act like Jews in the sense that they migrate here and Europe and act like they own the joint and expect us to bend backward to accomodate them and refuse to leave. We'll have to peel them off.

Old April 15th, 2005 #29
Rounder

Thanks A.E. for your excellent input into this thread. And thanks Chain for your efforts to obtain Arab/Muslim "assistance" to help in our struggle against the jews.

My own views on this subject are well known. So I'll say no more about it here.

Old April 15th, 2005 #30
blueskies
Banned

Everybody is moot on the above post by Maguire". Is anyone going to challenge it?

Old April 15th, 2005 #31
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Duce
Everybody is moot on the above post by Maguire". Is anyone going to challenge it?
Duce- I'll take up that guantlet.

I think people are not replying out of respect for a good writer of propaganda.

But I will point out a few things.

1- I already made the point about legal risks of entrapment in the form of fake sheiks. At least twice.

2- I already made the point to the legal risks of spamming. I didnt merely refer to the case of the person sentenced, I linked it. So neither point is something new.

3- neither is it a new point to raise questions about Frazier Glenn Miller again. But, for some people that have made hay out of denouncing people at length, Miller is a perennial favorite.

Well after years of reading metzger and faem, and watching all the laws etc against whites get worse and worse, and noting that few if any socalled "lone wolves" were coming out of the wordwork to do anything, and that in the absence of vigourous group opposition organized by effective leaders like Duke or Miller-- both rabidly denounced at FAEM for their feet of clay-- that Whites are in greater danger of decline due to further ineffectual "sitzkreig" than we are of Duke or Miller actually getting out there and doing successfully what they had done before. Ok, Duke gambled. Bad boy. Gambling is a vice. I can forgive it though. Ok, Glenn fought fire with fire and wouldnt take a dive for a bunch of guys who neednt have involved him in their schemes in the first place and then thought he should take a dive. Well, I can forgive him for doing otherwise too. It's easy to stand back and criticize but do those who criticize offer alternatives? FAEM did not, Maguire included.

Maguire also suggested once Kitti was questionable because her address was in Arlington which also has lots of federal offices. Well folks, I can tell you that was WRONG. The way the NA hijack by Gleebe shook out, prove that Maguire's speculation about "is NA a false flag" was 100% wrong. But, I never have bitched about that because I thought the essay made good points and I wondered about them myself, prior to discovering proof to the contrary. In fact, today I wonder if maybe Gleebe is running it as a false flag at this time, or if he is really just a greedy thug. I wonder. But my point is this: Maguire like others is in the bad habit of seeing a "fed" under every rock. And so forth. If we let ourselves be paralyzed into inaction for fear of informants, then the terror apparatus has won its victory over us with no resistance at all.

I am something of a paranoid myself, but I have talked to Glenn Miller and read more or less everything that was available, and considered all sides fairly, and I am persuaded he has the best intentions toward Whites, and that we are lucky to have him back. I guess for some people, who have made their trademark Order cultism, or in the case of Maguire, denouncing all pro-White organizations and leaders as bad, they will never agree about Miller.

But consider what THEY have accomplished, I would ask, maybe it's the LONE WOLVES and the do-nothing leaderless resistance types that should be questioned for once consider the complete lack of results which they have produced for Whites!

PS "Maguire" next time dont stay away so long!

Old April 16th, 2005 #32
t_electric

Quote:
Duce- I'll take up that guantlet.

I think people are not replying out of respect for a good writer of propaganda.

But I will point out a few things.

1- I already made the point about legal risks of entrapment in the form of fake sheiks. At least twice.

2- I already made the point to the legal risks of spamming. I didnt merely refer to the case of the person sentenced, I linked it. So neither point is something new.
Glad to see that you and "Maguire" are agreed on those points.

Quote:
3- neither is it a new point to raise questions about Frazier Glenn Miller again. But, for some people that have made hay out of denouncing people at length, Miller is a perennial favorite.
Miller is undisciplined or is an informer.

Quote:
Well after years of reading metzger and faem, and watching all the laws etc against whites get worse and worse, and noting that few if any socalled "lone wolves" were coming out of the wordwork to do anything, and that in the absence of vigourous group opposition organized by effective leaders like Duke or Miller-- both rabidly denounced at FAEM for their feet of clay-- that Whites are in greater danger of decline due to further ineffectual "sitzkreig" than we are of Duke or Miller actually getting out there and doing successfully what they had done before. Ok, Duke gambled. Bad boy. Gambling is a vice. I can forgive it though.
Would Uncle Adolf have approved of Duke or Miller? Are gambling and poor judgment acceptable leadership traits? I don't think so.

Quote:
Ok, Glenn fought fire with fire and wouldnt take a dive for a bunch of guys who neednt have involved him in their schemes in the first place and then thought he should take a dive. Well, I can forgive him for doing otherwise too. It's easy to stand back and criticize but do those who criticize offer alternatives?
Miller's narrative is replete with stupidities.

Quote:
FAEM did not, Maguire included.
Maguire did. Robert Frenz did not.

Quote:
Maguire also suggested once Kitti was questionable because her address was in Arlington which also has lots of federal offices. Well folks, I can tell you that was WRONG. The way the NA hijack by Gleebe shook out, prove that Maguire's speculation about "is NA a false flag" was 100% wrong. But, I never have bitched about that because I thought the essay made good points and I wondered about them myself, prior to discovering proof to the contrary. In fact, today I wonder if maybe Gleebe is running it as a false flag at this time, or if he is really just a greedy thug. I wonder. But my point is this: Maguire like others is in the bad habit of seeing a "fed" under every rock. And so forth.
The NA is a limited liability corporation incorporated under the laws of West Virginia, one of which is that board members appoint the chairman. Chairmen can't fire individual board members without a quorum of the board. Gliebe, it seems, did just that. With the SPLC, ADL and who knows what else watching and waiting for a chance to take down the NA, how did Gliebe get away with violating West Virginia laws? There are plenty of reasons to suspect that the NA was and remains to this day a false flag operation.

Maguire's suspicions about Miller are quite reasonable: a criminal track record, a big mouth, encouraging illegal spamming, encouraging the receipt of Arab funding, "advertising" in the American Free Press (a wasteful, “preaching to the choir” venue), etc...

Quote:
If we let ourselves be paralyzed into inaction for fear of informants, then the terror apparatus has won its victory over us with no resistance at all.
Internet yackety-yak isn’t "action.” Real politics is on the ground. Competent folks don't organize new political parties as political action committees or allow Internet mouths with Miller's past into the inner circle. Incompetence is and always has been our worst enemy.

Quote:
I am something of a paranoid myself, but I have talked to Glenn Miller and read more or less everything that was available, and considered all sides fairly, and I am persuaded he has the best intentions toward Whites, and that we are lucky to have him back. I guess for some people, who have made their trademark Order cultism, or in the case of Maguire, denouncing all pro-White organizations and leaders as bad, they will never agree about Miller.
Some cheese with that whine? Maguire's standards are textbook Uncle Adolf, a man with whom no modern White organization or "leader" in America can compare.

The effectiveness of American White nationalism is less now than it was in Charles Lindbergh's day. Midnight litter drops are not the answer. Talk of cutting off Jewish heads is not the answer. Marching around ADL headquarters is not the answer. Tats, nose rings and Third Reich flags are not the answer. Internet discussion boards are not the answer.

The solution is, in part, to run local congressional campaigns as independent candidates. You won't find Jim Gile's name besmirched on the ADL website. Part of the solution is to form agricultural and light industrial co-ops, communes and cantons. "Have me fired from this, Jews!"

Maguire and the folks at Little Europe deserve the credit for developing these ideas and many more.

Quote:
But consider what THEY have accomplished, I would ask, maybe it's the LONE WOLVES and the do-nothing leaderless resistance types that should be questioned for once consider the complete lack of results which they have produced for Whites!
Genuine lone wolves, if any exist, are probably dead, behind bars or soon to be headed in that general direction.

After 60 years of Jewish predation and White retreat, one must wonder why mags like The Aryan Alternative weren’t around 30-40 years ago. Oops, I forgot – they were around!

Be pleased with the new magazine and Alex’s Internet radio interview, AE. Don’t consider them to be major “movement-building” accomplishments.

black African Americans Asian Hispanic Black Hurricane Katrina Blacks African-American Jew Negro Bush Negroes New Orleans Blacks

Old April 16th, 2005 #33
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguire
Hey dude, I'll do both. Get on topic and spread more suspicions. To begin with, I can't imagine anything better calculated to further world white divisions than that pro-whites in America should 'ally' with races presently invading white homelands in Europe.

What benefits do you see flowing from such an 'alliance'? Money? Non-white Muslims in North America donate what little they give to Muslim organizations. No one has done more to pander to non-white Muslims than Michael A. Hoffman II. Surely you aren't going to go as far as Hoffman? Yet even Hoffman said that his book on the "Israeli Holocaust Against the Palestinians" only brought in $50 from a Muslim dishwasher in Texas.

So perhaps you urge pro-whites to do some drilling for offshore petro-dollars? This will immediately bring them afoul of the Foreign Agents Registration Act and also Jew Chertoff's PATRIOT Act. And straight into an FBI sting depending on does the match-making between 'donor' and 'receipient'.

Speaking of potential stings, I see where you very recently urged pro-whites to start email spamming on behalf of commercial ventures, these being VNN and the VNN Tabloid. Are you not aware of the man in Virginia who was just sentenced the other day to nine years in prison for commercial email spam? I don't know what the maximum possible prison sentence would be email spamming, but I do know a pro-white spammer would get it. The sole exception written into the spam laws is for ballot qualified political candidates in connection with political campaigns. Neither VNN or the tabloid project qualify for this exception.

Glen, the reason so many people suspect you of being an active police informer is not just because of the past. It's because you constantly urge new actions that can get pro-whites on the fast track to the Chertoff Big House.

Now I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume these poorly conceived ideas are the result of low native intelligence and native ignorance compounded by the brain damage that accompanies long term alcohol abuse.

A lot of other folks tend to assume the worst about you out of self-preservation, though. An idea like the 1,000,000 spam emails could equally have originated in instructions from some Jew DoJ prosecutor to FBI counterparts and thence out through the informer network.

Kinda like Matt Hale's informant got his daily mission briefing.

"Maguire"
You are not only an anonymous coward, too frightened to place your real name besides what you say you believe, you are too frightened of your own government to say what you anonymously believe via mass emails in cyber space.

State your real name, address and phone number along with your photograph and record of WN activisms like I have - otherwise, my responding to your feminine paranoia would be like a 5-star general responding to a stockade buck private.

Old April 16th, 2005 #34
Chain

I agree with Rounder on Maguire.

Old April 16th, 2005 #35
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Quote:
Everytime someone suggests that WNs and Arabs work together against the jews, the loudest opposition on this forum comes from those who don't contribute diddily squat to active VNN projects.

This thread is a good example. Neither Abzug, Dasyurus, Chunk of Hate, nor Jim Crowe have ever contributed one dime to VNN's Tabloid Project. (Crowe lied on this forum 6 months ago that he would send in a $50 donation).

It's time to dump these unproductive/counterproductive anonymous "whiners."

Make um put up, or shut up.
Blah blah Blah

fact: I have never contributed a cent to VNN;s tabloid Project. However I do contribute $$$$ from my income each year to a European national socialist party and undertake other active support. Do you?. If not, can I suggest that you quit your unproductive whining.

Old April 16th, 2005 #36
blueskies
Banned

Aside from the Glenn Miller troublesome past and the NA enigma. Maguire strongly points out the flaws of the alliance with the Muslims which I agree 100%. With the spamming laws in place the idea of spamming is now out.

Since 911 ZOG has plugged the holes in the financial transaction .Any money tied into terrorism the patriot act kicks in and whisk you away.

Old April 16th, 2005 #37
blueskies
Banned

I’m not in favor of alliance with the Muslims. Sure they are fighting the same enemy but that’s on the other side of the globe. Living in Zog’s land while supporting the Muslims is plain suicide. The struggle should be focus right here at home by political means(Jim Jiles) while zog imperial adventure in the south-north east Asia will eventually grind them to a halt.

Old April 16th, 2005 #38
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I am no expert on the Koran but I think you misunderstand the notion of Jihaad. Jihaad like many Muslim concepts is perhaps taken from the Christian notion of "crusade" which is both a greater and a lesser struggle against evil. The lesser struggle is the fight against evil as it manifests itself socially in the world. The greater struggle is the fight against evil meaning imperfection or sin or undiscipline or whatever, within oneself. This Muslim-Christian notion is not "semitic" in origin as it seems to be derived from Aryan Zoroastrianism. You are basically quoting the Jew party line on what the Koran says, and I don't take my understanding of Islam from biased lying Jews but from what I have read of it written by Julius Evola, Rene Guenon, and Hillaire Belloc.
Instead of basing your understanding of Jihad just on the works of those long-dead middle European white folk whose names raked up from the backshelf of obscurity fail to impress, why dont you quote Wagner's and the fantasy figure of Lohengrin's respective take on the Koran too?. Their relevance to the Koran and Jihad is the same as that of Belloc, Guenon and Evola (to whit, none),

Maybe I'm at fault for keeping it simple, but my understanding of the Koran was based on reading it (Bukhari's version in the English language is better than your interpretation of another interpretation by a dead 19th century third party).

But of course should anyone dare challenge your dogma, the stale old Jew-card is there , ready to be pulled out to be thrown at any of your detractors, right?.

Old April 16th, 2005 #39
victor

Default What total fools

As the Islamo-Camel fuckers are slicing your throats and us Marines are defending your right to be Brainless Nazi Faggots you still won't get it. You are a disgrace to America and truly make up what is known as "trailer Trash" or "White Trash". Truly you are good for only one thing...Target practice.
We can only hope and do pray to see you on the battler field some day to make you wet your pants and beg for mercy.
Your all Cowardice little Pansies!
Welcome to America. My Country Not yours!

Old April 16th, 2005 #40
Chain

victor said-
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=209109&postcount=6&*
Quote:
The jews don't ask for it but they sure give it back whaaa whaaa you racist crybabies get over it.
Victory over racist little punk asses!
You're banned.

Thread