VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 11th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Chad

18 JAN 07

Hail Chad! It was great to receive your letter of 15 JAN 07.

Thanks for your reports on “The History Channel,” which is unleavened kosher bread, so it must be taken with salt.

You probably know more about the “Knights Templar” than I do, but my recollection from my readings about the group is that they were deemed to be a subversive & heretical organization by a French king & the reigning pope, so their H.Q. was raided & their leader, Demolay, was tortured & executed.

If the Templars began as a ‘good’ group, they may have been taken over by ‘bad’ people, as occurred with the Masons, whose original role was that of a stonemasons’ union or guild, which was infiltrated & dominated by rich political crooks who had jew funding.

As the Rothschilds became wealthier, the so-called Freemasons became more numerous & influential.

We must be careful to distinguish the elite from the scum, since both rise to the top of a society &/or a sewer. Since ZOG is criminal, those who serve it & who profit from it are scum, regardless of their status in our society.

Yes, The Titanic was commanded by the captain, but he was, in fact, a shipwrecker, & would have been best thrown overboard. We are passengers on ZOG’s version of The Titanic.

“The History Channel” has never addressed two major events of World War II:

(1) Zionist-Nazi collaboration &

(2) Stalin’s plan to invade Europe in 1941, on the assumption that Hitler was massing German forces on the Channel Coast, in preparation to invade Britain.

If you ever see those subjects on “The History Channel,” please let me know!

Christians believe that “the end justifies the means,” just as do Marxists. Lying is therefore routine, according to Christians, if it is done on behalf of their cult.

I was told that the Christians have so many pieces of “the true cross,” that they could make a huge version, or dozens of smaller ones, if the pieces were stuck together with Crazy Glue.

Then there are the many “Jesus foreskins” in “holy sites.”

During the times of acute Christinsanity, religious racketeers (a redundancy, since religion = racket in most cases) would attract pilgrims to towns in which the church was said to possess such a ‘holy’ artifact.

It seems that everything which Jesus was purported to touch is deemed ‘holy’, but not his alleged doctrine, which is interpreted &/or forged according to the purposes of his touted adherents. “Of Jesus I sing; his shekels I glean.”

Your commissars, er, “counselors” are ‘guilty’ of classical Freudian projection in which one’s own proclivities are projected upon others, as Plato observed: That the thief thinks all men are thieves, like him.

If your commissar is non-White, her hatred of Whites is expressed as Whites’ alleged hatefulness toward her or others; “I hate Whites; therefore they are hateful.”

The commissars’ reaction to your Swastika is comical & revealing. I recall they told you that the Swastika was an American Indian symbol. Well, it is also a Hindu symbol, frequently displayed, often on the bows of Indian merchant ships; Nazi ships! Oy veh!

The Swastika is an ancient Aryan symbol which the Aryan conquerors of India introduced, along with their version of Hinduism, thousands of years ago.

The use of the Swastika by American Indians indicates that they had contact with White culture before they migrated to the Western Hemisphere.

Carbon dating allows us to distinguish the age of artifacts & ancient human remains. The Eurasian known as Kennewick Man was deemed to be around 9,000 years old, as I recall, similar to the White mummies of NW China.

What would your commissars say if you claimed to be an Injun-lover or a Hindu-wannabe? As you say, they are judging you by the color of your skin, so they are, in fact, what they accuse you of being. They sure need counseling! Indeed, the inmates are running your insane asylum.

Blightwingers are encouraged to believe that The Council on Foreign Relations, The Bilderbergers, et al, are different & distinct groups, when they are no different than fingers on the same Rothschild-bankster hand.

The CFR, as I understand, grew out of Cecil Rhodes’ Roundtable groups, which are in turn connected to The Rhodes Scholarships, on behalf of The Jew World Ordure & One World Government, which were the same objectives of the Freemasons.

Some 300 of these plutocratic scum are said to rule the world by their financial manipulations. As economist Werner Sombart said: “Wars are the jews’ harvests.”

It appears that our ZOG is extending “hate-crimes” to include “hate-speech,” thereby destroying the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. This will make us liable to persecution for thought-crimes as occurs in Zionist Europe, Canada & Australia. Stay tuned!

The sheenies hate the freedom of the Internet, & whatever jews hate is deemed “hate” under the thought-crime laws they impose, as I saw in Canada.

I appreciate your updates on the progress of your RIP course. Keep up the good work.

DOWZ! ORION! & 88!

Eric

--------------------

Werner Sombart: The Jews and Modern Capitalism

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/HTML-do...Capitalism.htm

--------------------

Werner Sombart

Sombart Sombart

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896