Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2007 #41
William Burcker
Itz

Default On your diplomacy

I need to get used to this forum. I just tried to post a message and I don't know if it went through. I like that show where you talked to the "100% African" girl who claims not to be a prostitute. Very interesting topic to bring up, about the idea into the discussion that the system doesn't want black sepratism any more than it wants white sepratism. Very well done with the show, good form. However, if there is one thing I would have added in if I could have spoke on it (which, you may have said this, I don't know, the episode ended for me when you were trying to bring someone on the phone): LOL when she said that "blacks can survive without whites, they have in africwa since the garden of eden"...you could have slammed her with a little more realism like the many things about present day africa, but also the fact that until the white man, the africans had not even invented the wheel or developed a written language. i just would have liked to see her reaction to that. all in all though, it was quite interesting to listen to.

Thread