Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 4 Weeks Ago #521
Lutador Branco

The mask fell.

Putin, the murderer of rivals, and maker of widows and orphans.

Putin, fanatical Orthodox Christian,

number one friend of Chinese Communists

and friend of Zionist Jews...

In addition to Putin sucking the dicks of Russian Orthodox Christian priests - in several images and videos, and his homes and offices are full of Christian images, and he is proud to show this, in the videos... - Putin cultivates close friendships with his friends Zionist Jews.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend:

NATO and the CIA will kill Putin within a year, through war, or within the Russian State and Government itself...

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/...nce-day-a80065

Quote:
Putin Blasts 'Neo-Nazis' in Ukraine on Holocaust Remembrance Day
By AFP

Updated: Jan. 27, 2023

Russian President Putin, Chief Rabbi of Russia Berel Lazar, and President of the Federation of Jewish Communities Alexander Boroda (L-R) meet on the eve of International Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Quote:
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday repeated a claim that neo-Nazis were committing crimes in Ukraine — an allegation Moscow has used to justify its military intervention — as the world marked Holocaust Remembrance Day.

"Forgetting the lessons of history leads to the repetition of terrible tragedies," Putin said.
Quote:
The Soviet Union's victory over Hitler's army — long a symbol of patriotic pride for Russians -- has taken center stage since the beginning of the military intervention.

'Political games'

Putin said that "attempts to revise the contributions of our country to the Great Victory (against Hitler) actually equate to justifying the crimes of Nazism and open the way for the revival of its deadly ideology."

Old 4 Weeks Ago #522
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
If you support Putin, Victor Orbán, Giorgia Meloni, Salvini, Trump and even Bolsonaro, you support a fanatical Christian Theocratic State, which hates NS and WN.

They will arrest you or kill you at the first opportunity.

If you support Zionist Jews, you support Zionism, which hates NS and WN.

If you support the Arab Peoples, you support Islam, which hates any "infidel" who does not worship Allah, and who hate NS and WN.

If you support Muslim Persia, you support Islam, which hates any "infidel" who does not worship Allah, and which hates NS and WN.

If you support Communist China, you support International Communism, which hates NS and WN.

If you support the Amerindian Movements, you support the American Indians and their descendants, who hate the "white invader", and who hate NS and WN.

If you support mestizo country leaders, like Maduro, and mestizos in general, you support mestizos, who hate NS and WN.

If you support Black Lives Matter, Black Movements, and Black Christian Churches, you support bigoted Black Christians who hate NS and WN.

Whites should only support Whites.

As Hitler teaches us in Mein Kampf:

"The strong are stronger alone."

Old 4 Weeks Ago #523
Lutador Branco

Zionism, Judeo-Christian Culture, Islam and Communism are equally dangerous to white people.

White people must be protected from these threats.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #524
Lutador Branco

Communist China - and this includes its allies such as Putin - must be stopped.

Zionism, Judeo-Christian Culture, Islam, Black Movements, Amerindians and mestizos must be stopped, so that Whites can once again be the Lords of the World.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #525
Lutador Branco

At this milestone of 41,200 Views of this thread, I would especially like to thank you,
Forum Visitor.

Thank you, and let's move towards our goals..

Last edited by Lutador Branco; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:42 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #526
Lutador Branco

https://foreignpolicy.com/2024/02/28...itary-reforms/

Quote:
FEATURE

NATO’s Military Has a New Nerve Center

The alliance has transformed its once sleepy headquarters into a war command focused on Russia.

FEBRUARY 28, 2024, 10:45 AM

By Jack Detsch, a Pentagon and national security reporter at Foreign Policy.

Quote:
FOREIGN POLICY ILLUSTRATION/GETTY IMAGES

MONS, Belgium—It was the summer of 2022. Russian President Vladimir Putin’s full-scale war in Ukraine was 6 months old. NATO officials feared more than ever that they would one day have to send hundreds of thousands of troops to fight and die against the Russians.

With war on NATO’s doorstep, the alliance faced an existential question: Was it up to the job of defending every square inch of its turf? Christopher Cavoli, the four-star U.S. Army general tapped as the alliance’s military chief that July, decided it wasn’t.

Cavoli ordered his top lieutenants to come up with a plan to transform Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE)—NATO’s military headquarters in Mons, Belgium, which had lost most of its power after the Cold War—into a proper war command center.

“His initial guidance and direction that started all of this was: I need to be able to command,” said Col. Bryan Frizzelle, the project manager for SHAPE’s strategic warfighting headquarters.

The effort to remake the alliance’s headquarters is just one element in the most ambitious military reforms that NATO has embarked on in years. NATO is growing the size of its response force by eightfold. The war room in Mons has been remade to call up troop reinforcements and map out long-range military strikes on Russian soil even before a war breaks out. For the first time, NATO forces are exercising those brand new war plans in Europe’s hinterlands this spring.

The plans could take years more to put in place. “We are talking decades—potentially plural,” said Becca Wasser, a senior fellow for the defense program at the Center for a New American Security, a Washington-based think tank.

But the war in Ukraine is already 2 years old. Most NATO nations are struggling to boost defense spending and produce artillery shells. Russia’s military is reconstituting faster than anyone expected. And the United States is just nine months away from a presidential election in which the Republican front-runner, former U.S. President Donald Trump, is already openly questioning whether the United States would help enforce Article 5—the self-defense clause at the heart of NATO—if he is elected as U.S. president.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #527
Ray Allan

Quote:
NATO's war room probably looks like this.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 3 Weeks Ago #528
Lutador Branco

Fun video, Comrade Ray...

I'm not a supporter or big fan of NATO, so I think these measures are necessary for the moment.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #529
Ray Allan

Quote:
Fun video, Comrade Ray...

I'm not a supporter or big fan of NATO, so I think these measures are necessary for the moment.
Dr. Strangelove is an excellent Cold War parody. It's one of my favorite movies.

The best thing to do is dismantle the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization. The Soviet Union, it's original adversary hasn't existed since 1991, so there is no longer any reason for NATO to exist. This "Russian aggression" and "rules-based order" (i.e., unipolar world dominated by the US) BS the jew media pumps out endlessly is moronic when it's NATO being the aggressor pushing right up to Russia's border when NATO promised not to back in the 90s. It's a major factor in the whole Ukraine mess. Does anyone really expect Putin to do nothing? I don't see Russia (or China) with 800+ overseas military bases attacking every country on earth that disagrees with them and meddling in their affairs. No, that's the jewSA and NATO doing that. I think the Ukraine war will spell the end of NATO and possibly the EU the way things are going, and that is not a bad thing, in my opinion.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:30 PM.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #530
Lutador Branco

I really need to watch this entire movie, the scene in this video...it's excellent . Regarding NATO, it is a terrible force... I just see this force as, at this historical moment, necessary to subdue two forces that I consider dangerous, the orthodox Christian fanatic Putin, and the Chinese Communists.

But I respect your position.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #531
Lutador Branco

There was already an invitation from President Trump, who honored us greatly; and Biden and Bolsonaro also talked about it...

And definitely, yes...

Brazil wants to be part of you, NATO.

But...you must trust us.

We want support for our nuclear project: propulsion for our nuclear submarines and nuclear warheads for our missiles.

Putin's fanatical and murderous Orthodox Christian Russia and

Communist China are our initial targets.

Zionists and Muslim fanatics will be next.

And our eternal honorable word:

USA and Brazil, eternal allies.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #532
Lutador Branco

I usually present the website link when I publish an article published by digital media.

However, I have some notes written by me right after reading some articles, and I don't know in which publication I read them, but I read...

Then I will publish.

"A survey says that only 30% of Brazilians support Democracy."

04/21/2004

"A survey says that 55% of the population of South America and Central America prefers a strong and authoritarian regime, with economic growth."

04/21/2004

Old 2 Weeks Ago #533
Lutador Branco

Video from 11 days ago:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Trump promises to change the world if he is elected again.

I'm sure he would act energetically - alongside NATO, of course... - to stop Putin's murderous regime, and to put an end to the murderous, anti-white Chinese Communist Party...

Old 2 Weeks Ago #534
Lutador Branco

In other words:

Putin, Saddam and Gaddafi, the three "men of God", defeated, fucked and dead...

The Three Stooges.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #535
Lutador Branco

As I said, it's already scheduled:

Judeo-Christian Russia lost, and Putin is a dead man.

But I'm not a cowardly warrior, and I hate injustice, I want a fair duel.

I now learned about NATO, Biden and the EU's plan to increase tanks and ammunition for Zelensky, and I also learned that Kim Jong-un is already supplying Russia with tanks and ammunition, because despite Russia's great productive capacity, the Russians are using a lot of ammunition.

Will Putin's friends, the stinking Chinese Communists, do nothing?

And Putin's mixed-race friend Maduro won't do anything?

And Putin's other friends, the disgusting Muslim Arabs like Bashar Al Assad, won't do anything?

Old 2 Weeks Ago #536
Lutador Branco

Already on the agenda:

Putin will be the new Saddam and the new Gaddafi, that is, defeated and dead.

Three murderous religious tyrants: one Judeo-Christian and two Muslims...

And don't forget:

Putin wants - and can... - send nuclear missiles to the heads of Americans and European countries; this danger is imminent; he doesn't care if you supported him or not, he wants to kill you.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend:

NATO will solve this, now...then we will solve NATO.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #537
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Communist China - and this includes its allies such as Putin - must be stopped.

Zionism, Judeo-Christian Culture, Islam, Black Movements, Amerindians and mestizos must be stopped, so that Whites can once again be the Lords of the World.

"Anti-Semits always blame Jews for their own failures."

Putin, in The Putin Interviews, Part 4, 10:45 minutes.

Old 1 Week Ago #538
Lutador Branco

A strategy commonly employed by NATO and its allies to capture murderous Judeo-Christian, Muslim and Communist tyrants such as Saddam, Putin, Xi and Maduro, is the temptation trap of invading a weaker country.

NATO and its cunning agents encourage murderous tyrants to invade a smaller country - Saddam's Iraq invaded Kuwait; and Putin's Russia invaded Ukraine - and then NATO and its allies capture and kill the murderous Judeo-Christian, Muslim and Communist tyrants.

Will Chinese Communist stinker Xi fall for the trap, and invade Taiwan?

Will Maduro's Venezuela fall into the trap and invade Guyana?

Old 5 Days Ago #539
Lutador Branco

NATO and Western forces are already acting to free the great Chinese people from the clutches of the Communist Party.

The Jewish Zionists destroyed the great Empire of China around 1911, with the Republic, and then in 1949, when the puppet Zionist Communist Mao came to power.

Now it is a matter of time to overthrow the Chinese Communist Party; the first step is to arrest or kill the friend of the Communists and Zionists, the Orthodox Christian Putin.

Old 1 Day Ago #540
Lutador Branco

The Moscow shooting...it's just the beginning, Putin, and you know it.

NATO is surrounding you.

The end of your murderous Orthodox Christian regime is getting closer.

And increasingly closer is also the liberation of the dear and beloved Chinese people from the murderous clutches of the Chinese Zionist-Communist Party.

Thread