Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 16th, 2008 #1
Susan

Default Anyone in Montana?

Well, I've been online for the past couple of days looking at job listings in Montana. Unfortunately, I should have gone there sooner because they're hiring for two positions for Disability Adjudicators and that is the same job I did here in Atlanta for fourteen years. The deadline is June 18th so whether or not I have a chance this time, I don't know.

I called a number and spoke with a very nice white woman and told her I was calling from Atlanta and that I'd done this exact same job for fourteen years and was looking to move far away from Atlanta. Anyway, I mentioned the political climate, etc. and she knew what I was talking about. I asked her about the racial makeup of Helena, which is where the job would be. She said there is very little diversity.

Bingo Ringo!!!!!!

I told her that is exactly what I am looking for. We both laughed. Anyway, bottom line is I don't know what my chances are right now, but at least I know that that might be an option for me once I get there. It would be a huge move on my part, the biggest I have ever made, and it wouldn't be easy. But, I am ready to go and be done with nigger infested Atlanta.

So, at this point whether or not I can save my house is up in the air. I will of course try to remain here and sell it. But, the job situation for me is bleak to dismal due to cheap spic labor and niggers everywhere. I just don't fit in anywhere anymore where there are niggers.

Funny thing, I've been talking to some whites around my age while I've been out on one of my jobs, and they all feel the same way. They were very cautious in what they said until I just came right out and said I'm a racist, no doubt about it. Then, they opened up and agreed with everything I said. We were very much concerned about our once white area being overrun by niggers and spics and what that will do to the crime rate soon. How sad. Just five years ago, this area was pretty much all white. Ten to twenty years ago, it was all white, with only rural whites out here. So, the sentiment is out there, we're just all afraid to say anything for being busted for being a "raycist and sheeit".

If anyone on VNN is near Helena, could you pm me and let me know what things are really like and what kind of housing is up there, both rental and to buy. Also, if there are any places like ranches or farms where someone like me might rent a room and live for a while until my situation straightens itself out. I don't know what I'll do yet. I don't know if I'll try to hang on here and get my house sold (if I even can) and then go or if I'll just leave. Obviously, foreclosure is something I will try to avoid, but I may not be able to avoid it.

But, if there's anyone here who can offer me good firsthand information and advice (please no bullshit advice if you're not there yourself), I'd appreciate it. I know nothing about that part of the country except for what I see on the Internet.

I can't pack up and go overnight, but I'm definitely beginning the process now of leaving this area asap. It's times like this when you wish you hadn't bought so much goddamn stuff down through the years. I'll plan a few good yard sales to sell most off and just take with me what I can't live without.

Thanks in advance for any advice and information. Again, no bullshit please. If you're not there, why do I need to hear from you? Knowmsayin????

Old June 16th, 2008 #2
Richard H.
Banned

Good luck with your project; may you have success; I hear it's a buyers market no matter where a person goes because of the situation of the finance market.

Old June 16th, 2008 #3
Susan

Thanks Richard. And I hope you're doing well. I haven't checked your thread in a day or so. Maybe I need to do that. Hope you're out of the hospital by now??

But, yes, thanks for your support. I didn't mean to sound so blunt about people commenting on my thread. Of course, I would like to hear from people.

I will stay here and hang onto my home as long as I can. The ultimate goal, of course, is to stay in it and sell it and then move away. That is my goal. I've done it for five years with little or no extra help or money so hopefully I can do it for about another year.

I've given myself a timeline of a year to be in Montana. Whether or not I make it, will depend upon a lot of things. But, I figured the only way to push myself to make it happen is to take it public. Otherwise, I can back out when the going gets tough. This way, I have to stick to my guns.

And obviously, unfortunately, I cannot apply for the two positions open now. What a shame. From talking to the woman this morning, those jobs don't come open often. It's not like down here, where people come and go for a number of reasons. We always had lots of openings at our agency and as I mentioned before elsewhere, the last 6-8 years only niggers were hired to fill disability adjudicator positions. So sad. A once really great agency being filled up with total nincompoops.

But, I've decided to make this My Montana blog: My quest for Whiteness

Beginning today, my purpose in life will be geared toward getting me to Montana asap. I am 53, soon to be 54, life isn't going to wait for me to get my shit together. I have to make it happen myself.

So, I will be talking about what I find out about Montana, the Helena area, as that is where I think I want to go. And what I have to do in my life to get myself up there: the work on my home that has to be done to get it on the market, etc.

From talking to the woman this morning, it sounds just like what I am looking for. White people, beautiful scenery, lots of open sky and wide open sky, moderate weather, good jobs, etc. What's not to like??? She said right now the average temp is 70's to 80's June and July, with August getting a little hotter. Then, I would imagine, the temps begin to cool back down quickly going into Fall. Just perfect. Oh, and she said they get snow but not like the northern part of Montana, where they get a lot of snow. I love snow, but not to be snowed in for 3-6 months. So, it sounds perfect.

It is barely the middle of June, and we have had mid 90s for the past week or two with lots of humidity. I am just sick of the summers down here. Hot weather is great when you're young or at the beach. Elsewhere, it's a pain in the ass. I'm also trying to make it without a/c, to save money, and it's the first summer in over 25 years I've gone without a/c. And before that, my family always had a/c, so I never had to be hot in the summer. But, I'm tough and determined. I can make it. One thing good is it takes a lot of your appetite away, so it's great for losing a little weight!!!

Those who don't care can stay off my thread. Those who care can join in. Better yet, let's start a movement to all go to Montana!!! Sounds good to me!!! The more the merrier.

If anyone has any pics of Montana, they can also post them here.

Old June 18th, 2008 #4
Susan

I am beginning the first of many repairs and upgrades to my home to get it in shape to put on the market which I hope to have done by the end of the Fall, early Winter time period. That way, it will be on the market early Winter and if it takes 6 months to sell, which it probably won't, I can still move to Montana during the warm weather months.

Today, I borrowed a battery charger from a neighbor and charged the battery on an old station wagon I used to use in animal rescue. Today I will clean it out, vacuum it, wash it, and move it up on the main thoroughfare to sell (on someone's property I have already gotten pre-approval from). This will be the first money to be used in my move to Montana.

Next, I will paint the ceiling of my carport as it hasn't been done in years.

I've got more things to do, but.......

I'm on my way!

All whites living near nig infested cities need to have plans to move from there. We need to leave these creatures to the jews and the sleeping kwans to take care of. Let's start enjoying our White lives!

Old June 18th, 2008 #5
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Montana is cold, White and beautiful.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old June 18th, 2008 #6
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

Those who don't care can stay off my thread. Those who care can join in. Better yet, let's start a movement to all go to Montana!!! Sounds good to me!!! The more the merrier.
I hear the mental health care system in Montana is excellent.

Old June 18th, 2008 #7
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
I hear the mental health care system in Montana is excellent.
Perhaps there are loads of single men. Why else would Suzie move there?

Old June 18th, 2008 #8
Susan

Actually, I just got pm'd by a woman on this website who lives out there, and she will be giving me some good advice and information. It sounds wonderful. I love cold weather and I love snow. Mostly I love being where there are few nigs and spics and it's safe and clean and enjoyable. And I love the kind of geography out there. My kind of place.

I've spoken with two other whites who live in my area recently and they both agreed that there are already too many niggers up here and it won't be long before crime starts increasing. There's just nowhere to go in Atlanta where the nigs don't follow the whites. Nowhere.

Old June 18th, 2008 #9
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Default Moving to Montana Soon, Yippie-I-O-Ty-Yay!

Frank Zappa offers employment advice to those considering relocation to "The Treasure State"!

Old June 18th, 2008 #10
DDK

They are hiring where I work:
http://www.squaw.com/
This is a major ski resort on the west shore of Lake Tahoe Calif.
Nice area around here, pretty urbanized but with tons of recreational &
other attractions (gambling on the Nevada side)
Still quite a lot of employment either around the lake, in Reno or Sacramento, Auburn Calif has a Social Security office where they handle SSI claims for this region, the town is in the Sierra foothills approx 50 miles up I80 east of Sacramento.

Good Luck.

Old June 18th, 2008 #11
Susan

Thank you DDK. That is nice advice and information. However, I kinda want to avoid the California area, as I am too concerned about earthquakes. I am going to need to really research the areas I am interested in, including Helena, Montana. All I really know is I want to move far away from the south and diversity.

And actually, I had thought that maybe working at a lodge or resort might be an option for me. Somewhere where there are mainly whites and it would be safe to come and go. I just had this horror that I'd get there and they'd decide to do a campaign to increase their "diversity".

Someone I just was talking to said that Montana was nothing but miles and miles of rock. I didn't think that was true. But what do I really know? I've never been there. I thought it was a wide variety of landscapes, mountains, valleys, and yes miles and miles of nothing (as in no civilization). Miles and miles of nothing I love, but not miles and miles of rock. This person said there weren't many trees. I hope this person was exaggerating slightly.

Old June 18th, 2008 #12
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDK View Post
They are hiring where I work:
http://www.squaw.com/
This is a major ski resort on the west shore of Lake Tahoe Calif.
Nice area around here, pretty urbanized but with tons of recreational &
other attractions (gambling on the Nevada side)
Still quite a lot of employment either around the lake, in Reno or Sacramento, Auburn Calif has a Social Security office where they handle SSI claims for this region, the town is in the Sierra foothills approx 50 miles up I80 east of Sacramento.

Good Luck.
Yeah I wanted to go to Tahoe for Summer vacation. I calculated the gas at up to $500 and changed my plans. How is the housing and work there?

Old June 18th, 2008 #13
DDK

Susan, if I'm not mistaken, the eastern half of Montana is prairie, as you go west, you get into the Rockies; where Helena is, I'm not too sure. I drove out here from the Midwest on I80 through Wyoming & Utah which I believe has similar topography to Montana, if that's the case, get ready for skinny roads, mountain driving and ALWAYS carry chains after September, you're in for rough winters. Earthquakes aren't a problem here, I've been through 2 that were about 3.3 mag, scary yes, but never any damage. The summer here are awesome, no rain & humidity, we pay for that in rough winters.

Ben, check this link out:
http://www.tahoebonanza.com/. This is the local paper for the North Shore where I'm at with classified ads for real estate and lodging. There are rentals available for all types of housing, I'm currently renting a condo apt, 1bdr/bath for $750/mo in an upscale area where homes go for $500,000 to 1 mil. We expect tourism to be on the lighter side than in previous years due to the economy and gas which is around $4.75/gal here. Overall a pretty good place to spend a vacation, mostly whites, but this being Calif, we have our little Mexico, Kings Beach particularly, and with San Fran being 200 miles away, it can look a bit like the UN around here sometimes. I would highly recommend the North Shore over South Lake Tahoe on the other side of the lake, that place is looking more and more like LA and SF. Hopes this helps.

EDIT: You asked about employment, a lot of resort/hospitality/(gaming on the Nevada side), steady work, pay not the greatest, starting at around $9.00/hr' I'm actually the dishwasher at High Camp at Squaw Valley, easy job, love the atmosphere, working because I get bored sitting around even though I get a pension from the post office, they allow you to work and draw benefits at the same time so I'm doing pretty good with that arrangement.

Old June 19th, 2008 #14
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Someone I just was talking to said that Montana was nothing but miles and miles of rock. I didn't think that was true. But what do I really know? I've never been there. I thought it was a wide variety of landscapes, mountains, valleys, and yes miles and miles of nothing (as in no civilization). Miles and miles of nothing I love, but not miles and miles of rock. This person said there weren't many trees. I hope this person was exaggerating slightly.
Did you pick Montana for any specific reason, or just because you know it's desolate and virtually all White? There are other states where niggers haven't yet been planted. Other than Montana and the pacific northwest there are the atlantic northeast states like Vermont, New hampshire and Maine - all extremely White and sparsely populated. West Virginia is supposed to be the Whitest state in the country.

Picture galleries of Montana

http://www.bigskyfishing.com/Photo-G...to_gallery.htm

Old June 19th, 2008 #15
Susan

I picked Montana because it is far the hell away from niglanta and the nigger infested South and other nigger infested areas of this country, be they north, south, east or west. I picked Montana because I have always wanted to live out west or way up northwest, somewhere with topography and geography like what Montana has to offer. I have spent all my life in the southeast.

I like isolation and desolation. It speaks to something in my soul. If I could live by myself out in the middle of nowhere being visited occasionally by a tall handsome (White) stranger.....well that would be fine with me.

I know what Montana's land is like: Rockies in the west, prairie land in eastern part of state, lots of rivers and lakes. But when someone said miles and miles of rock, and they had been there and I hadn't.....well, it just gave me pause.

The northeast doesn't appeal to me at all. If not only because of the horrid accents up there. And too many niggers too close by.

Ultimately, I don't know where I'll end up. Montana is my dream. But we all know what happens to dreams sometimes.....

Old June 21st, 2008 #16
April

www.skiwhitefish.com

http://www.kalispell.com/

http://www.glaciernatlpark.com/

http://www.fcvb.org/

http://www.flatheadlake.name/

http://www.gonorthwest.com/montana/n...thead-Lake.htm

I think the town is about 96% white, the school is 98% white.........nuff said.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Thread