VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 21st, 2008 #1
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Karl Radl
Default 'Europe Died In Auschwitz'

I am not sure if this has been posted before. However this is a little article that constantly does the rounds in Likudnik/Kahanite/Kookite circles both in the US, Europe and Israel. Having made yet another appearance this time in the email list of the jew, Steven Shamrak (his website is here), I thought I'd publish it here for general edification as to why I for one really loathe the juden.

Quote:
Europe Died in Auschwitz.
by Sebastian Vivar Rodriguez, November, 2004.

I walked down the street in Barcelona, and suddenly discovered a terrible truth – Europe died in Auschwitz. We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims.

In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world. The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretence of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride. They have turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naïve hosts. And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for hoping for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs. What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.

* The author's name apparently a pseudonym, used in fear of Islamic reprisal.
Oh yes: apparently it is all 'the nazis', note it is never due to jewish or Israeli actions, it is always somebody else's, fault that Arabs have arrived en masse, because they supposedly killed OMG-6-million of Hashem's little darlings. Since according to this jude European culture was created by jews and therefore 'killing', one wonders why then has seemingly every jew in the world lost at least 2-3 relatives 'who were gassed in Auschwitz' some apparently losing more than 10 (I've seen 50+ claimed by jews in newspapers and in private before), all those oh so innocent jews has destroyed European culture, because without those 'creative' jews it has foundered. Hence Islam has arrived to feed on the decaying ruins...

The sub-text of course being: give all power to 'Hashem's chosen' and then they, the jews, will save you from Islam and make Europe great again. Excuse my French, but fuck the jews.

A little bit of a rant, but this article really irritates me.

Old October 21st, 2008 #2
Curtis Stone

Curtis Stone

No famous, wonderful culture bringing Jews burned at Auschwitz or anywhere else. Notice he doesn't name them.

This piece is strangely ignorant of all the suffering in Europe before WWII.

Old October 21st, 2008 #3
Ossian

Ossian

The whining holohoax article typically, hilariously, deviously, claims the opposite of the truth.

It may be precisely because "we" didn't kill Six Million Jews (including most especially every last one of the biggest, smarmiest, oiliest, ugliest jews) that Europe, unresisting, now finds itself invaded by many tens of millions of Muslims ("20 M" is surely another lie) and assorted ugly nonwhites -- as America is invaded by 100M, and Whites as a race (and this is the one and only thing whites are 'allowed' to do as "a race") are now trained to celebrate instead of prevent our own demise.

"In all of German-occupied Europe , there were 2.8 million Jews. After the war, 3.6 million Jews applied for Holocaust reparations. Tragically, the remaining 6 million were lost."

Old October 22nd, 2008 #4
Banned

Europe is a nation of immigrants, or so the Jews would have us believe.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #5
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Bassanio

Quote:
Europe, unresisting, now finds itself invaded by many tens of millions of Muslims ("20 M" is surely another lie) and assorted ugly nonwhites -- as America is invaded by 100M, and Whites as a race (and this is the one and only thing whites are 'allowed' to do as "a race") are now trained to celebrate instead of prevent our own demise.
It boggles the mind. Absolutely fucking boggles the mind.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #6
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd
jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by 655321 View Post
Europe is a nation of immigrants, or so the Jews would have us believe.
So too, to have us believe that Isreal is the land of the "returned" prodigals!

Last edited by MikeTodd; October 22nd, 2008 at 10:52 AM.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #7
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

It could just as well have been a lemming who wrote those comments. In Europe the media likes to present jews “as the conscience of the world”, the kikez are presented as near gawd like creatures, when a kike gives a public speech you should see the gaffing fools cling to every word the exalted creature utters, as if it was friggin Jesus himself. A commentator once wrote that the holy hoax has become a religion in its own right.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #8
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Bassanio

Quote:
A commentator once wrote that the holy hoax has become a religion in its own right.
The idea, that'z.

Churches?
State sponsored holy hoax museums and memorials are popping up in every Western town and are to be considered the new houses of worship.

Blasphemy?
Questioning the holy hoax or not believing in it is punishable by law.

Religion class?
Holy hoax courses are becoming mandatory in all Western primary and secondary schools.

Separation of Church and State?
All politicians must pay homage to the holy hoax and take part in commemoration ceremonies, be they small or big (recall the international brouhaha for the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz).

Old October 22nd, 2008 #9
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
(recall the international brouhaha for the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz).
Yeah, a vile display of insanity if there ever was one.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #10
Greg Gerdes

Greg Gerdes

I just posted this over at CODOH. It's a little off topic, but I think it fits well enough to post on this thread.

Quote:
Quote:
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Exchange with Noam Chomsky on Exterminationism and Revisionism
Robert Faurisson writes to Noam Chomsky, August 18
[Faurisson’s messages are translated from the French]

Dear Sir,

I am thinking of sending you, by separate message, three articles that you will perhaps find of interest. It seems to me that, since the late 1970s, both the exterminationist position and the Zionist position have become more and more untenable except, of course, with recourse to trickery and violence. May I ask what you, at your end, think of this?

Regards, RF

Noam Chomsky replies, August 19

Thanks for sending.

It's true that the Zionist position has become less defensible, but I never thought that the “exterminationist” position was in doubt.
Not in doubt huh?

Well, let's look at what one of the biggest zionists tools, the proven liar, hypocrite, coward and fraud -

Michael Shermer himself admits about just how "in doubt" the exterminationist's position is.

The following death toll figures are from Shermer's - Denying History, page 128:

Auschwitz - 1.1 million

Treblinka - 900,000

Belzec - 600,000

Chelmno - 152,000

Majdanek - 60,000

So even Shermer himself admits that:

96% of the Majdanek holocaust didn't happen.

80% of the Belzec holocaust didn't happen.

72.5% of the Auschwitz holocaust didn't happen.

70% of the Treblinka holocaust didn't happen.

52.5% of the Chelmno holocaust didn't happen.

Of course we all know that the above death toll figures have not only been further reduced, but are still dropping like a stone.

And we all also know how thoroughly the official Sobibor holocaust story is currently getting ravaged. (Even Meuhlenkamp, before I slapped him off of the topix and VNN forums and sent him running back to rodoh with his tail between his legs, was admitting that the figure for Sobibor was no higher than 150,000 - a 40% reduction from the official version.)

So one has to conclude that Chomsky is either ignorant, lying, or both.
And this "Sebastian Vivar Rodriguez" is either ignorant, lying or both.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 22nd, 2008 at 04:46 PM.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #11
Mark Kerpolt

Mark Kerpolt

Jewrope then, Jewrope now. We have yet to make Jewrope truly Europe again, a task that has been pending for the last sixty years.

Thread