VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 6th, 2017 #41
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Chapter 14 Cosmotheism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Paul, read, I think, chapter 13 of The Fame of a Deadman's deeds for what Dr. Pierce said about those pamplets.

I spent five months of my life, all alone up on The Land putting in order everything in the Main Building, Memorial Hall, NVB warehouse, Gate House, and Farmhouse.

I read through Dr. Pierce's files concerning his fight with the IRS and the planning of a private school related to his efforts to acquire a 401(c)(whatever the number for religion) status.

Dr. Pierce went the whole nine yards to jump through the hoops. Bought an upright piano, a hundred or so hymnals (the hymns were great!), and paying to improve Boyd Thompson road. Then he had to buy more chairs.

Not much more about Cosmotheism until it's 25th anniversary when Dr. Pierce had some pens and pocket calendars made.
Chapter 14 Cosmotheism The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds by Dr. Griffin, actually.
(See link provided above or in prior post number 39.)
I had those three since they were published in the seventies.
The NA under Will Williams has reneged on his promise to NA members to not ever compromise
Dr. Pierce's own true Cosmotheism. But, compromise, he has, inviting any Christians and even hard
atheists like this "skank" Emily H. here into "his" NA and WB member forum and even as a moderator
there!
See:
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=235917&page=153

Last edited by Paul Vogel; February 13th, 2017 at 05:51 AM.

Old March 9th, 2017 #42
Bob DeMarais

Williams & Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
If Williams doesn't have the sense to get rid of Strom he's not qualified to join a White organization, let alone lead one.
I believe Williams and Strom actually loathe each other. Williams can’t get rid of Strom. Williams can’t do anything without Strom except to pick quarrels.

Williams is unable and/or unwilling to write.

Williams is unable and/or unwilling to do a radio show.

Williams is unable and/or unwilling to make simple entries on a webpage.

Williams is technically incompetent when it comes to any electronics equipment: Computers, audio broadcasting, cellphones, etc.

Williams is lazy.

Williams only skill is to quarrel, and he is not very good at that.

Tags
national alliance, will williams

Thread