Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 19th, 2019 #521
Gladiatrix

Default Cop Who Accidentally Shot 10-Year-Old When Aiming For Family Dog Can’t Be Sued, Federal Court Rules

"A federal appeals court dismissed a civil-rights lawsuit filed against a Georgia deputy who tried to shoot a family’s dog, but instead hit a 10-year-old boy lying down on the ground. Instead of having to face a $2 million lawsuit for excessive force, Coffee County Deputy Sheriff Michael Vickers was entitled to “qualified immunity” for his actions and cannot be sued in federal court, the Eleventh U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled last week."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicksib.../#38977a9b3987

https://www.cato.org/blog/eleventh-c...1xzqQOCXbXZmCg

Old July 29th, 2019 #522
Ray Allan

Default 7th Jew York Shitty kwap this year offs himself---aaww!

7th NYPD officer dies by suicide this year amid a 'mental health crisis'

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...fficer-suicide

Yes, do the honorable thing, you dishonorable pieces of garbage, and kill yourselves.

If only Philip Brailsford would have the decency to end his scum existence in similar fashion, too.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 2nd, 2019 #523
Gladiatrix

Default “You’re Gonna Kill Me”: Bodycam Video Shows Dallas Officers Mocking Man as He Died Pinned to Ground

"In August 2016, 32-year-old Tony Timpa called 911 to ask for help. Timpa had schizophrenia and depression, and was off his medication for schizophrenia. Timpa told the Dallas dispatcher that he was scared. The police responded, and within 20 minutes Timpa was dead. For the past three years, the city of Dallas has fought efforts to release police bodycam footage showing what happened, but the video was finally released this week after a prolonged legal battle. The shocking video contains disturbing footage, with officers arriving on the scene where Timpa was already handcuffed by a private security guard. In the video, Timpa repeatedly pleaded for his life. Police officers mocked Timpa as he died. We speak with Geoff Henley, an attorney representing the Timpa family. “They don’t tend to spend money on the front end to prevent tragedies such as this,” Henley said, referring to the Dallas Police Department. “You have to hit them in the pocketbook to make them change their conduct.”

https://www.democracynow.org/2019/8/...vstBQgUvxlxgE4

Old August 6th, 2019 #524
Gladiatrix

Default Body Camera Footage Shows Officer Killing Woman While Firing at Nonthreatening Dog

"Recently released body camera footage from the police department in Arlington, Texas, shows an officer fatally shooting a woman lying behind a shopping plaza after taking aim at her medium-sized, unrestrained dog.

The officer had been dispatched to perform a routine welfare check on the woman, Maggie Brooks, who was reportedly homeless and a regular at the shopping center in question. Footage shows the cop walking toward Brooks and asking her, "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Brooks replies. The dog then trots toward the officer. Although the video makes it clear that the animal presented no threat, he nonetheless fires three shots toward the dog as Brooks lies mere feet away.

"Get back!" he yells at the dog, while opening fire.

"Oh my God!" Brooks screams after the officer inflicts the fatal wound. "Police shot me!"

https://reason.com/2019/08/05/body-c...sa_u2mMf9U-MF0

Old August 6th, 2019 #525
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Recently released body camera footage from the police department in Arlington, Texas, shows an officer fatally shooting a woman lying behind a shopping plaza after taking aim at her medium-sized, unrestrained dog.

The officer had been dispatched to perform a routine welfare check on the woman, Maggie Brooks, who was reportedly homeless and a regular at the shopping center in question. Footage shows the cop walking toward Brooks and asking her, "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Brooks replies. The dog then trots toward the officer. Although the video makes it clear that the animal presented no threat, he nonetheless fires three shots toward the dog as Brooks lies mere feet away.

"Get back!" he yells at the dog, while opening fire.

"Oh my God!" Brooks screams after the officer inflicts the fatal wound. "Police shot me!"

https://reason.com/2019/08/05/body-c...sa_u2mMf9U-MF0
As I've pointed out before, you would think SPCA, PETA and others would be making noise about all the pets that blue niggers shoot and kill in this country. I guess they get a pass like they do with all kinds of other shit because they're heeerooes!

Old August 28th, 2019 #526
Stewart Meadows

Published two hours ago:

Quote:
LA sheriff's deputy 'completely fabricated' sniper story, has been fired

A Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputy who reported being shot by a sniper faces a criminal investigation after revealing he made up the story; William La Jeunesse reports.
(…)
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department has fired a deputy whom officials say “completely fabricated” a story last week about being shot by a sniper.

Sheriff Alex Villanueva made the announcement regarding Angel Reinosa on Wednesday, days after his assistant told reporters that the department intended on relieving the 21-year-old of his duties. He said Reinosa no longer worked with the sheriff's department as of Tuesday night.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-sherif...-over-incident

Old August 29th, 2019 #527
Ray Allan

I don't know the circumstances of car chase in the video, and the driver appears to be a nigger, but this is definitely over-the-top behavior for the kwaps. However, these days it's TKB.

Video is from May 2017.

Old September 6th, 2019 #528
confederate

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
7th NYPD officer dies by suicide this year amid a 'mental health crisis'

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...fficer-suicide

Yes, do the honorable thing, you dishonorable pieces of garbage, and kill yourselves.

If only Philip Brailsford would have the decency to end his scum existence in similar fashion, too.

in the words of james gandlefini while portraying tony soprano; "oh, boo hoo."

Dr. William Pierce

Old October 2nd, 2019 #529
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about "trigger-happy" cops that was published today in the New York Post:

Quote:
Widow of NYPD friendly-fire cop Brian Simonsen: ‘I just can’t believe it happened again’

By Tina Moore
October 2, 2019

The widow of an NYPD cop killed by friendly fire in February told The Post in a tearful interview after another similar tragedy this week that the department must address “trigger-happy” officers.

“I just can’t believe it happened again,” said Leanne Simonsen, whose detective husband Brian Simonsen was accidentally killed by fellow cops during a chaotic Queens robbery Feb. 12 — nearly eight months before Bronx Officer Brian Mulkeen also was slain by friendly fire.
(…)
Brian Simonsen, a 19-year veteran working his day off to help crack a robbery pattern ahead of a CompStat meeting, was fatally struck in the chest by a police bullet as he and six other cops began firing. The suspect was shot eight times but survived.

“I mean, 42 shots to me is insane,” Leanne Simonsen said. “And it just baffles me. Why? Why so many?

“I don’t know the answer, but it’s almost like a trigger-happy thing. It’s almost like, once you hear one officer fire, you all start firing. It’s almost like a reaction. You just start shooting.
https://nypost.com/2019/10/02/widow-...appened-again/

Old October 2nd, 2019 #530
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's an article about "trigger-happy" cops that was published today in the New York Post:

Reminds me of all the cops shooting up the bus Clint Eastwood was driving in The Gauntlet. That's why I call it 'The Bus Movie.'

Old October 3rd, 2019 #531
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

Here's another example of "friendly fire", although this article - which was published today - is about France:

Quote:
Paris police attack: four officers killed after incident at police headquarters

Knife-wielding employee shot dead in building near Notre Dame as area is sealed off

An employee at police headquarters in Paris has stabbed and killed four officers before being shot dead.

He reportedly stabbed a colleague in his office with a ceramic knife before turning it on others, at least one of them a woman, with the last attacked in the courtyard outside.
(…)
The man, who had worked at the prefecture on the Île de la Cité for 20 years, had security clearance at the building. Loic Travers, a union official, said he was unaware of any problems that could have pushed this “ordinary administrator” to kill his colleagues.

“The four victims were police officers. There is a chaotic atmosphere in the prefecture … obviously it’s shocking. The colleagues who saw what happened will be marked by this for the rest of their careers.”
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-headquarters

Okay, technically it's not "friendly fire" since the perp seems to be a disgruntled employee, but I still think it's an appropriate term.

Old October 3rd, 2019 #532
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Here's another example of "friendly fire", although this article - which was published today - is about France:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-headquarters

Okay, technically it's not "friendly fire" since the perp seems to be a disgruntled employee, but I still think it's an appropriate term.
These are the same French cops who have been attacking, wounding, blinding and maiming yellow vest members for protesting against France's crooked, jew-controlled government that's bleeding the people dry.

Quote:
Volunteer firefighter Olivier Béziade, 47, was shot in the temple by a riot gun during a protest on 12 January in Bordeaux. Video at the time caught him running from police and then collapsing in the street, his face covered in blood.

He was taken to hospital, treated for a brain haemorrhage and left in an artificial coma, from which he emerged on Friday.

He was one of five seriously wounded on that day alone.

Many of those wounded have been young. One teenager called Lilian Lepage was hit in the face in Strasbourg on Saturday and suffered a broken jaw. His mother said he had been shopping in the city centre when a policeman fired at him.

Two schoolboys were badly wounded by flash-ball pellets in separate protests last month.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46917989

Some of the victims of (((French))) police brutality:

Old October 3rd, 2019 #533
Ray Allan

Quote:
These are the same French cops who have been attacking, wounding, blinding and maiming yellow vest members for protesting against France's crooked, jew-controlled government that's bleeding the people dry.
Which is why I'm surprised more Clouseaus haven't been killed.

Old October 22nd, 2019 #534
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down killer kwaps

pigs murder homeless white man for sleeping at a bus stop in Albuquerque NM ...

Old October 22nd, 2019 #535
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
pigs murder homeless white man for sleeping at a bus stop in Albuquerque NM ...

Fatal shooting by Albuquerque Police Department -- Aug. 22, 2019

Total, total bullshit. Those fucking pigs were planning to kill the guy before they ever stepped off. The guy was doing absolutely nothing at all; was asleep! So, they hassle him and piss him off and threaten him and then when he doesn't roll over like a whipped fucking dog they just blow him away with what sounded like full-auto from the M-4.

Blue niggers should remember that what goes around comes around.

Old November 12th, 2019 #536
Stewart Meadows

In the following article from The Yeshiva World, we can read about how NY police officer Michael Bergmann pleaded guilty to "perjury, making a false statement and official misconduct":

Quote:
NYC Cop Falsely Claims Suspect Tried To Hit Him With Vehicle

November 8, 2019 2:00 pm

A New York City police officer has admitted that he lied when he falsely claimed a suspect tried to strike him and his partner with a vehicle.

Officer Michael Bergmann pleaded guilty on Thursday to perjury, making a false statement and official misconduct. Information on his lawyer wasn’t immediately available.
https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news...h-vehicle.html

Old November 19th, 2019 #537
Gladiatrix

Default A 15-year-old with no arms or legs was tackled and pinned by a sheriff’s deputy in a ‘horrific’ video

"The shirtless 15-year-old screams as he lies facedown on the kitchen floor of his Tucson group home. He has no arms or legs, so he can’t flee or fight back.
But a sheriff’s deputy at least twice his size is crouching over him and pinning him to the ground, using his body weight to restrain the quadruple amputee.

The eight-minute cellphone video, which was first published by KOLD, has now prompted an internal affairs investigation at the Pima County Sheriff’s Department. A spokesman told The Washington Post on Friday that the deputy in the video, Manuel Van Santen, has been placed on administrative leave.

But Pima County Public Defender Joel Feinman told The Washington Post that the disturbing incident likely wouldn’t have come to light if it weren’t for another teenager at the group home, who recorded the confrontation and then had his head pushed into the wall by deputies."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio..._7BRJXRbDxe9ko

Old November 19th, 2019 #538
Susan

I'm convinced, until evidence tells me otherwise, that the reason we have so many pig shootings is that ex military are being hired as pigs. This way the local jurisdictions get personnel who are already trained in the use of guns, as well as swat manuevers , etc.

What local police departments don't realize (or maybe they do, who knows) is they also get officers who suffer from PTSD, some who can't come down off the high of armed combat, etc., and are incapable of normal day to day interactions with the public.

When is the last time you encountered a truly pleasant, smiling officer? I can't even remember. I had a nice conversation one night with a college campus police officer about maniacal big rig drivers but other than that I can't remember speaking to one without worrying whether he would arrest me.

Obviously, the layer of niggers in our society has had deleterious effects on the wariness of pigs. But when they act the same toward an older White woman something is terribly wrong.

I think for the time being what needs to be done is for local people to demand the cessation of hiring ex military who have seen armed conflict as officers. Don't you think your neighbor who has never seen combat would be much less likely to pull the trigger on an obviously harmless dog or to shoot someone who is their neighbor or fellow church member, for example?

There needs to be a lot less attitude of "them vs. us" and they need to feel they are a member of the greater community. I know...everything is so fucked up right now it's hard and seemingly futile to single out one aspect of this jewed country.

But too many good Whites, and innocent pets, are being killed for no good reason other than trigger happy pigs.

I just recently watched the movie "The Departed" and there's a scene where Leonardo DiCaprio's character tells the female shrink he's talking to that police sign up to shoot their guns. I believe this now too.

That would make pigs paid assassins and us helpless targets.

Old November 19th, 2019 #539
T.Garrett
Banned

Post cops and the government they serve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I'm convinced, until evidence tells me otherwise, that the reason we have so many pig shootings is that ex military are being hired as pigs. This way the local jurisdictions get personnel who are already trained in the use of guns, as well as swat manuevers , etc.

What local police departments don't realize (or maybe they do, who knows) is they also get officers who suffer from PTSD, some who can't come down off the high of armed combat, etc., and are incapable of normal day to day interactions with the public.

When is the last time you encountered a truly pleasant, smiling officer? I can't even remember. I had a nice conversation one night with a college campus police officer about maniacal big rig drivers but other than that I can't remember speaking to one without worrying whether he would arrest me.

Obviously, the layer of niggers in our society has had deleterious effects on the wariness of pigs. But when they act the same toward an older White woman something is terribly wrong.

I think for the time being what needs to be done is for local people to demand the cessation of hiring ex military who have seen armed conflict as officers. Don't you think your neighbor who has never seen combat would be much less likely to pull the trigger on an obviously harmless dog or to shoot someone who is their neighbor or fellow church member, for example?

There needs to be a lot less attitude of "them vs. us" and they need to feel they are a member of the greater community. I know...everything is so fucked up right now it's hard and seemingly futile to single out one aspect of this jewed country.

But too many good Whites, and innocent pets, are being killed for no good reason other than trigger happy pigs.

I just recently watched the movie "The Departed" and there's a scene where Leonardo DiCaprio's character tells the female shrink he's talking to that police sign up to shoot their guns. I believe this now too.

That would make pigs paid assassins and us helpless targets.
You are right, recently discharged combat veterans make lousy civilian law enforcement officers. I have friends and family that are living proof of this ...in their minds they are still patrolling the dirt streets of some shithole in the ME or Western Asia and not America.

Timothy McVeigh, the executed OKC 'bomber' and Gulf War combat vet said "Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or ill it teaches the whole people by its example ..."

We all see evidence of its 'lessons' in everyday life in the US, don't we?

Better no government than the one we have today.

Old November 19th, 2019 #540
Ray Allan

If you happen to have a blue nigger for a neighbor, shun the fucker and his family too, just as you would any other nigger or non-White. Pale-skinned pigs are no longer White men, either.

Thread