VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 27th, 2018 #61
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
Ain't that special, my fanboy, Crowe, monitors my every post and responds within minutes.
Projecting. Does posting several delerious rant topics against another poster not qualify one as a "fanboy", or in your case "fangirl"?

Quote:
Crowe, you need a woman, a career, and a meaningful outdoors activity.
Have all 3, tyvm.

Quote:
Your muh posting is not going to save the White race
Projecting. I never made any claims to the contrary, but you're the one who seems to falsely believe they're "moving the overton".

Quote:
and it is not going to solve your deleterious mutations.
Projecting. Considering this is coming from someone who many members here suspect has serious mental health issues.

Old December 27th, 2018 #62
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

I thought Amerikaner was a dude. In German a male American is called an Amerikaner, a female is called an Amerikanerin.

Old December 27th, 2018 #63
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Your muh posting is not going to save the White race and it is not going to solve your deleterious mutations.
No one posts on a forum or other internet platform will save the White race.Some posts are more useful than others,fighting each other on a White forum will certainly bring nothing.

Old December 27th, 2018 #64
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
I thought Amerikaner was a dude. In German a male American is called an Amerikaner, a female is called an Amerikanerin.
Its behavioral tendencies seem to be consistent with that of a female. Behavior of this character is consistent with her being metaphorforically "grabbed by the pussy". Instant, immediate fixation with the "grabber".

Old December 30th, 2018 #65
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Opinion: The five reasons I believe Apple, not Bloomberg, about the Chinese spy chip claim

This article suggests that the creation of a spy chip is possible. This is true only in the most isolated and theoretical scenario. It would still be detected as some point before deployment and even if not detected, it would be useless in a production environment.

Note the on a high tech website, only 12% of those answering the survey believe the (((Bloomberg))) story is true.

Old December 31st, 2018 #67
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Forgotten that Chinese spy chip story? We haven't – it's still wrong, Super Micro tells SEC

Quote:
.... the whole thing "technically implausible."

Note that the more technically sophisticated the source reporting on the validity of the chinese secret chip, the more powerful the argument that the whole claim of the existence of the secret chip is total BS.

The link above covers several of the points I need in previous post and other more subtle and sophisticated points I wanted to make, but did not because WN retards were the only one responding to my posts, and they are responding negatively. The fact is, a book could be written on why the whole story is total BS.

And that begs the question: what do the WN retards, specifically Crowe and his fluffers, think they know the entire hardware, software, network, security, etc sectors of the IT industry do not?

Old December 31st, 2018 #68
Ironguard1940

Default The chinks are childish amateurs compared to the eternal kike

Quote:
At the core, this is America aggressively bitch slapping China.

America is basically kidnapping and holding the daughter of one of Chinese most connected and privileged families hostage.

But China will never give up its thievery because their entire economic model is built on thievery.

And besides, its in their DNA.
I am certainly no fan of China or the Chinese. When it comes to thievery, however, they pale in comparison to our own ZOG. This move may be a major fuck up. We will see.

Old December 31st, 2018 #69
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I am certainly no fan of China or the Chinese. When it comes to thievery, however, they pale in comparison to our own ZOG. This move may be a major fuck up. We will see.
Asians seem so smart because they typically copy whiteys technology. They really don't invent much.

Tags
chinks, huawei

Thread