VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 22nd, 2013 #1
littlefieldjohn

jewsign ZOG's Belgium Kike Ambassador Nabbed Soliciting Kiddie Prostitutes Gets Canned By HNIC

|

Quote:
Gutman has denounced what he calls the “baseless allegations” that he solicited sexual favors in a Brussels park.
“I am angered and saddened by the baseless allegations that have appeared in the press and to watch the four years I have proudly served in Belgium smeared is devastating,” he told the Daily Mail. “I live on a beautiful park in Brussels that you walk through to get to many locations and at no point have I ever engaged in any improper activity.”

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.c...#ixzz2Wy8ifeNy

Quote:
WASHINGTON, DC – Today, President Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key Administration posts:

· Denise Bauer – Ambassador to Belgium, Department of State

The announcement comes only weeks after the current ambassador to Belgium, Howard Gutman, was accused of soliciting underage prostitutes

New U.S. Amb. to Belgium Announced After Accusations of Soliciting Underage Prostitutes

Old June 23rd, 2013 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

New U.S. Amb. to Belgium Announced After Accusations of Soliciting Underage Prostitutes

Quote:
The announcement comes only weeks after the current ambassador to Belgium, Howard Gutman , was accused of soliciting underage prostitutes. As the New York Post reported recently:

Howard_Gutman Howard_Gutman

Quote:
Gutman is the son of Polish immigrant and yet another Holocaust(TM) survivor Max Gutman , who worked in New York’s garment district. He attended public elementary schools and then the Bronx High School of Science in New York.

Gutman clerked for Judge Irving Loeb Goldberg on the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (1980–1981). After that, he joined the law firm of Cravath, Swaine & Moore. He left the firm to clerk for Justice Potter Stewart on the United States Supreme Court.

Gutman also once represented Susan Rosenberg , a former member of the Weather Underground accused, but never indicted or convicted, in the 1981 Brinks robbery in post-conviction, constitutional litigation.

Antisemitism speech

Speaking at a legal conference on antisemitism organized by the European Jewish Union on November 30, 2011, Gutman talked about historic antisemitism, as well as a trend he described as "a tension and perhaps hatred largely born of and reflecting the tension...in the Middle East over the continuing Israeli-Palestinian problem". He added that "an Israeli-Palestinian peace treaty will significantly diminish Muslim anti-Semitism." The comments were quoted by a number of news outlets based on an initial account from newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, after which Gutman received high-profile criticism from a number of rival politicians, including Republican presidential candidates Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney and Rick Perry. Gutman issued a statement saying "I deeply regret if my comments were taken the wrong way", highlighting his history of condemning and combating anti-semitism, and making reference to his background as the son of a Holocaust survivor.

Quote:
Sexual misconduct scandal

A State Department whistleblower found that an Inspector General's report accused Gutman of soliciting prostitutes and minors for sex while serving as Ambassador, but that Undersecretary of State Patrick F. Kennedy ordered it removed from the report. Gutman denies the accusations as "baseless" and the State Department adamantly denied that any allegations of questionable or illegal behavior by diplomats have been covered up, and that any proven wrongdoing would be punished administratively or prosecuted criminally.

Old June 23rd, 2013 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Related content @ VNN thread:

New State Department scandal: Whistleblower accuses consul general of muh dikking subordinates and hookers

Old June 23rd, 2013 #4
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The kike Howard Gutman is mentioned in the story below.

What the jew means by "combating anti-Semitism" is making it illegal to identify and prosecute the jew when they get caught raping children.

Jewish lawyers establish pan-European legal task force to combat anti-Semitism

Tags
jew pedophile, political pedophile

Thread