VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 2 Days Ago #1
Weschenfelder

Weschenfelder
Thumbs down The Brazil and Portugal session has no moderator

I don't know where to post this, so I'll post it here (after all, here it is General Discussion).

The Brazil and Portugal session is without a moderator and has been in existence for some time, due to the fact that Ricardo Mendoça (Moderator) has not published anything for almost 6 years.

Obs: Sorry my bad english.

Old 2 Days Ago #2
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

I remember that a Brazilian VNN poster started a thread about this problem in 2018. Here's his OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
I have decided to create this thread because I find it important to have a new moderator in the Brazilian/Portuguese section. The current Mod there, Ricardo Mendonça, is not active since 2014.
His profile:
https://vnnforum.com/member.php?u=17103

I have talked with RickHolland, an old and impartial user, and he accepted being the mod.
https://vnnforum.com/member.php?u=13726

Alex Linder, is that okay? Can we have a new moderator to the PT/BR section?
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like he received any replies from VNN staff, so I just sent a PM to the moderator Johan (who often posts on the forum) and asked him to contact Alex Linder (the owner) about this matter.

Old 1 Day Ago #3
Johan

Johan

The Brazilian / Portuguese section on VNN falls under the uncensored Europe section, so any moderator on VNN can trade here.

It is not the case that every country in this section has its "own" moderator, these matters are under "general" management.

Only Alex can determine if a particular section / country needs its "own" moderator, so requests should only be addressed to Alex.

If there are any issues with regard to members or messages, you can indicate this by pm to one of the moderators or report the post.

Johan.

Old 1 Day Ago #4
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Thank you for replying so quickly, Johan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
The Brazilian / Portuguese section on VNN falls under the uncensored Europe section, so any moderator on VNN can trade here.
Quote:
If there are any issues with regard to members or messages, you can indicate this by pm to one of the moderators or report the post.
I realize that VNN moderators can edit all subforums, but if they don't speak Portuguese, then they wouldn't know if a post in the Brazilian section is in violation of the rules (i.e. if they encourage illegal activities or contain personal information about forum members).

Quote:
Only Alex can determine if a particular section / country needs its "own" moderator, so requests should only be addressed to Alex.
Yes, you're right, it's just that Alex doesn't seem to post here any more, so I thought that maybe a moderator or someone who has a Pieville account could contact him. (He constantly posts on Pieville.) But again, thank you for your reply.

Old 1 Day Ago #5
Johan

Johan

Stewart, thank you for your involvement in the forum and the information you have listed here.

I don't know about other moderators here on VNN, but I am fairly fluent in European languages.

I have a profile on Pieville, however I quit because it is not my favorite medium for mentioning things.

From now on I am therefore more active on the forum, so if there are any problems in a particular section (especially the European ones), please be free to contact me (or any other moderator.)

Johan.

Old 1 Day Ago #6
Weschenfelder

Weschenfelder

I created this account in August 2019 and it was only released this year, when I had approximately 100 posts. During the period when my account was in moderation, there were posts from me that took up to two days to be approved.

In fact, there is a guy who wants to have his account released for almost a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRRJ View Post
faz um ano que eu estou aguardando a minha conta ser liberada.

Tags
brazil

Thread