VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 29th, 2020 #41
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
PETE BUTTIGIEG HAS A NEW STRATEGY TO FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE: MAKE IT ABOUT RELIGION

BY NICOLE GOODKIND ON 9/6/19 AT 4:37 PM EDT

South Bend, Indiana, Mayor and 2020 presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg wants to bring religion back into the Democratic party and he wants to do it by talking about climate change.
(...)
The comments come one day after Buttigieg likened ignoring climate change to sinning on a national stage during CNN's climate change town hall.
(...)
"If you believe that God is watching as poison is being belched into the air of creation, and people are being harmed by it—countries are at risk of vanishing in low-lying areas—what do you suppose God thinks of that?" he asked the audience.
(...)
Buttigieg, who was the first 2020 Democratic candidate to hire a national faith outreach director, also brought up the idea of sinning once more, "I don't imagine that God is going to let us off the hook for abusing future generations anymore than you'd be off the hook for harming somebody right next to you and with climate change—we're doing both."
https://www.newsweek.com/pete-buttig...elical-1458137

Old March 1st, 2020 #42
Stewart Meadows

A disgusting homosexual tells Christians that God disapproves of people who contribute to global warming...

Good grief...

How could Buttplug be so oblivious to the obvious follow-up question that completely destroys his credibility and makes him a laughing stock?

Old March 1st, 2020 #43
Stewart Meadows

Breaking news!

Media are reporting that Pete Buttplug is ending his presidential bid. Oh noes!

Quote:
Pete Buttigieg to Quit Democratic Presidential Race

The first openly gay major presidential candidate, Mr. Buttigieg rose to the primary’s top tier, but was unable to build a broad coalition of voters, and lost badly in South Carolina Saturday.

By Reid J. Epstein and Trip Gabriel
March 1, 2020
Updated 7:37 p.m. ET

SELMA, Ala. — Pete Buttigieg, the former small-city Indiana mayor and first openly gay major presidential candidate, has decided to quit the Democratic race, a person briefed on Mr. Buttigieg’s plans said on Sunday, following a crushing loss in the South Carolina primary where his poor performance with black Democrats signaled an inability to build a broad coalition of voters.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/01/u...drops-out.html

Quote:
Pete Buttigieg to drop out of the Democratic presidential campaign

By Matt Pearce Staff Writer
March 1, 20203:13 PM

Pete Buttigieg planned Sunday to drop out of the Democratic presidential race, ending an improbable and historic campaign that cemented the gay former South Bend, Ind., mayor as one of the party’s young stars, but which struggled with the candidate’s short political resume and his lack of popularity with voters of color.

He narrowly won the Iowa caucuses and finished a close second in the New Hampshire primary. But poor showings in the next two contests, in Nevada Feb. 22 and on Saturday in South Carolina, suggested there was no plausible route to the nomination.

Buttigieg will announce the decision Sunday night in a speech to supporters and staff in South Bend, aides said.
https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...ntial-campaign

Old March 1st, 2020 #44
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Breaking news!

Media are reporting that Pete Buttplug is ending his presidential bid. Oh noes!
So no cornholing in the West Wing.

Old March 1st, 2020 #45
T.Garrett
Banned

heh heh

Old March 2nd, 2020 #46
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

I have to wonder why he would drop out just before Super Tuesday instead of afterwards. I can’t help but think that party leaders have talked him into dropping out in order to help Biden because the democrats just don’t want (((Boiney Sandus))) to get the nomination, the fix is in and another rigged democrat primary process.

Not that I care or would ever vote for a democrat, this is just an example of their corruption and how they stack the deck and use the super delegates as a way to make sure party bosses get who they want and create the illusion that the voters have a voice.

Old March 2nd, 2020 #47
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Higgers View Post
I have to wonder why he would drop out just before Super Tuesday instead of afterwards. I can’t help but think that party leaders have talked him into dropping out in order to help Biden
Exactly.

Quote:
Pete Buttigieg to endorse Joe Biden ahead of Super Tuesday

By Mark Moore
March 2, 2020

Pete Buttigieg, who pulled out of the Democratic presidential race on Sunday, will endorse former Vice President Joe Biden, Reuters reported on Monday.

Buttigieg, the former mayor of South Bend, Ind., joins Sen. Amy Klobuchar, who is also withdrawing from the race, in announcing that they would back Biden for president.

Klobuchar of Minnesota will attend a campaign rally later Monday with Biden in Dallas, where she will announce her endorsement.

Biden, riding high off his resounding win in the South Carolina primary election Saturday, picked up a number of high-profile endorsements on Monday, including former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada and former Sen. Barbara Boxer of California.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/02/pete-b...super-tuesday/

It was obvious from the get-go (at least to me) that Creepy Joe was the jewish establishment's favorite candidate.

Old March 2nd, 2020 #48
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
For Buttigieg, a Search for Black Support That Never Arrived

Facing better-known and better-financed opponents, Pete Buttigieg knew he would struggle to attract black voters in South Carolina. On Saturday his efforts came up empty.

By Reid J. Epstein and Trip Gabriel
Feb. 29, 2020

SUMTER, S.C. — In October, Pete Buttigieg said he would do better with South Carolina’s black voters once they got to know him better.

When he came back in December, he was still working on introducing himself to the black electorate.

And in late January he admitted he was scared that at his rallies in South Carolina, where roughly 57 percent of the Democratic electorate is black, most attendees were white.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/u...-carolina.html

Most of his attendees were white? Good grief, that's horrible!

Quote:
Mr. Buttigieg’s showing here wasn’t for a lack of trying. He spent more money on South Carolina television advertising, $2.5 million, than anyone other than Mr. Steyer, whose campaign spent millions on black-owned businesses, staff members and political operatives. No candidate spent more days campaigning in South Carolina during the 2020 cycle than Mr. Buttigieg.

None of it worked.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/u...-carolina.html

Yeah, I think we all know why the negroes didn't vote for Buttplug.

Old March 2nd, 2020 #49
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Yeah, I think we all know why the negroes didn't vote for Buttplug.
The answer is: because negroes despise faggots.

Yeah, it's always funny when two of the jews' protected minorities, in this case African Americans and Anal Americans, are at odds with each other. Mainstream media are already trying to do damage control.

Old March 2nd, 2020 #50
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Buttplug was no doubt promised a lucrative position in a Biden administration. Secretary of Sodomy, perhaps?

Old March 3rd, 2020 #51
Gladiatrix

The other "moderate" left today

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/klo...ite-house-bid/

Old March 3rd, 2020 #52
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The answer is: because negroes despise faggots.

Yeah, it's always funny when two of the jews' protected minorities, in this case African Americans and Anal Americans, are at odds with each other. Mainstream media are already trying to do damage control.
Here's an example from the Washington Post:

Quote:
The ugly lie about black voters and Pete Buttigieg

By Jonathan Capehart
November 8, 2019

As a black man and gay man, it’s time that I respond to a talking point making the rounds that African Americans are homophobic and, therefore, won’t vote for Pete Buttigieg, the openly gay and married mayor of South Bend, Ind., and a Democratic presidential candidate. If ever there was a time for some inconvenient truth, this is it.

An internal Buttigieg campaign memo on three focus groups with 24 uncommitted African American voters in South Carolina revealed that Buttigieg’s sexuality was an issue for them. “Being gay was a barrier for these voters, particularly for the men who seemed deeply uncomfortable even discussing it,” reported the Benenson Strategy Group, which conducted the focus groups. “Their preference is for his sexuality to not be front and center.”

Because the Democratic electorate in South Carolina is 60 percent African American, such an assessment is a giant red alert for Buttigieg. Because African Americans are the bedrock of the Democratic Party, and because no candidate will win the Democratic presidential nomination without their support, such an assessment also has implications for the longevity of his campaign. Because African Americans have the reputation of being more homophobic than anyone else in the United States, such an assessment would spell doom for Buttigieg.

But all the armchair pundits — and actual pundits — perpetuating the lie that blacks are more homophobic than anyone else are smearing African Americans as a whole, that blacks as a people don’t support LGBTQ equality. In fact, that’s a lie, too. Or, as Charles Blow writes with his characteristic fire in the New York Times, “It is a disgusting, racist trope, secretly nursed and insidiously whispered by white liberals with contempt for the very black people they court and need.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ete-buttigieg/

Old March 3rd, 2020 #53
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Pete Buttigieg: Religious Freedom 'Ends' When Religious Groups Refuse to Hire LGBTQ Employees

By Craig Bannister | February 25, 2020

Openly-gay Democrat presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg says he supports religious liberty – but, “not past the point where it is being used” by religious organizations to refuse to hire or serve LGBTQ people.

“That freedom ends where you begin to invoke it to harm other people” who violate your organization’s religious doctrine by not hiring or serving them, Buttigieg told a CNN town hall on Monday.
(...)
“It's very simple. I believe that federal funding should never be used to discriminate. It is a basic principle,” Buttigieg replied.
(...)
CNN: “Mayor, just to be clear, do you believe that other religious and non-profits institutions like colleges and homeless charities should lose federal funding if they refuse to hire and serve LGBTQ people?”

Buttigieg: “Yes, if they are discriminating, then they should not be doing it with federal dollars.”
https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-banni...use-hire-lgbtq

And this piece of garbage calls himself a Christian...

Quote:
Buttigieg is a Christian,[259][260]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Buttigieg

Old March 4th, 2020 #54
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
When things were looking bad for Creepy Joe, several high-profile candidates, like Pete Buttplug and Amy Klobuchar, suddenly decided to drop out of the race and officially endorse the senile old pervert, just in time for Super Tuesday.

Why do they even have these primaries when it's obvious that the jewish establishment has already chosen Crooked Joe/Creepy Joe as the democraps' presidential candidate?
Quote:
It was obvious from the get-go (at least to me) that Creepy Joe was the jewish establishment's favorite candidate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
Buttplug was no doubt promised a lucrative position in a Biden administration. Secretary of Sodomy, perhaps?
Here's an older article from the jewish newspaper The Forward that shows how jews were responsible for Buttplug's initial success – and they're probably the ones who ordered him to drop out of the race and officially endorse Creepy Joe:

Quote:
How Jewish donors are beginning to line up behind the presidential campaign of Pete Buttigieg

The South Bend, Indiana mayor has surpassed Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders in the ‘money primary’ race

Robert Philpot
August 8, 2019 12:17

For heavily Democrat American Jews, the current winner of the “money primary”, as it is commonly dubbed, is neither Jewish candidate Senator Bernie Sanders nor the frontrunner, former Vice President Joe Biden.

Instead, Jewish donors appear to be lining up behind Pete Buttigieg.

Once seen as a rank outsider, the campaign of Mr Buttigieg, the 37-year-old openly gay mayor of South Bend in Indiana has sparked to life in recent months.
(...)
“Mayor Pete”, as his supporters call him, headed the pack with donations totalling $1.37 million (£1.13 million), comfortably outpacing Mr Biden’s $1.13 million. Mr Buttigieg has had a little help: among his earliest big endorsers was Steve Grossman, the former chair of the Democratic National Committee and president of the Aipac lobby group.
(...)

George Soros in Vienna last month (Photo: GEORG HOCHMUTH/AFP/Getty Images)

Mr Buttigieg may be showing strength in the “invisible primary” but his path to the presidential nomination is by no means straightforward. Whoever ultimately wins that prize will find many Jewish donors willing to open their chequebooks to help oust Mr Trump.

Few, though, have deeper pockets than megadonor George Soros. Last week he established Democracy PAC, a political action committee from which he will dole out cash in next year’s election.

Mr Soros’ initial outlay of $5.1 million (£4.2 million) represents the single biggest donation so far of the 2020 campaign.
The fact that it is more than double the amount he had donated at this stage four years ago suggests thebillionaire philanthropist is gearing up to spend more than he ended up splashing on the Democratic Party in 2016.
https://www.thejc.com/news/us-news/h...igieg-1.487303

Old April 6th, 2020 #55
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Buttigieg: Biden Defeating Trump a Matter of ‘Life or Death’

PAM KEY 13 Mar 2020

Friday on “TMZ Live,” former presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg said the Democratic Party has to unify behind former Vice President Joe Biden because defeating President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election is a matter of “life or death” in light of his administration’s coronavirus response.

Host Harvey Levin asked, “Are you worried that Bernie Sanders supporters are not going to support Joe Biden?”

Buttigieg said, “That why it is so important to remember what is at stake here. Saying you are not going to vote for Joe Biden is saying you are not going to vote for higher minimum wage. It’s saying you are not going to vote for an expansion of health care in this country. It’s saying you are not going to vote for real action on climate change. Look, I get that we each are passionately committed to our candidate. I was passionately committed to me being the nominee until I saw it was time to step aside.”
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...life-or-death/

Quote:
Host Harvey Levin asked
Quote:
Harvey Robert Levin[1] (born September 2, 1950) is an American television producer, legal analyst, celebrity reporter, and former lawyer.[2] He is the founder of celebrity news website TMZ, and the host of OBJECTified, which airs on the Fox News Channel. (...) Levin was born September 2, 1950, in Los Angeles County, California to a Jewish family.[3][4][5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Levin

Harvey Levin. "Trust me, goyim."

Old October 19th, 2020 #56
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new article about Pete Buttplug that was published yesterday:

Quote:
Buttigieg on Court-Packing: ‘Reform’ to Reduce Politicization of SCOTUS ‘Really Promising Idea’

Pam Key 18 Oct 2020

Former South Bend, IN Mayor Pete Buttigieg, a member of Joe Biden’s transition team, said if Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett was confirmed, “reform” of the court is a “really promising idea” under a President Joe Biden.

On this weekend’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” anchor Chris Wallace said, “Let’s talk about the Supreme Court fight because Joe Biden has refused to say whether or not if he is elected president he would actually pack the court, not rush through a vacancy which exists, which is purely constitutional but pack the court by increasing the number of justices from nine. ”
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...romising-idea/

From the comment section:

Quote:
Any talk of packing gets Pete all fired up.
Quote:
I guessing he’s an expert on being packed
Quote:
Ole Petey would know plenty about packing.......

Old November 2nd, 2020 #57
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Buttigieg on Biden Locking Down the Country: ‘Everything Has to Be on the Table’

Pam Key 1 Nov 2020

Former South Bend, IN Mayor Pete Buttigieg, a surrogate for Democrat Joe Biden’s campaign, said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that should Biden win, a lockdown to curb the coronavirus pandemic would be “on the table.”

Anchor Jake Tapper asked, “Let’s turn to the pandemic. New coronavirus cases at a record high nationwide, including in your home state of Indiana. Some countries in Europe, such as the U.K. and France and Germany, are actually reinstitution lockdowns. If Joe Biden wins, should another lockdown be on the table?”
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-on-the-table/

Old November 3rd, 2020 #58
Jack Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Can you think of anything that any politician democrat or republican, congressman. senator or president has
done to make your life any better?
No, and I've thought about this countless times. Every time a politician touts some alleged boost in the economy as his doing, I shake my head, then envision wall streeters, banksters, white collar professionals, lawyers, etc., likely benefiting from this 'boost in the economy', but sure as fuck not me or mine. I see zero difference in my life, my family/friends' lives, my neighbors, etc., at least not as a result of a politician's "leadership". It truly seems, regardless of what the politician does, it's up to the individual to make something happen for themselves, or they just stagnate - rugged individualism - something that's not really taught or encouraged much anymore, especially not amongst the youth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I don't mind saying that I pissed off a lot of (((the tribe))) and some "minority physicians" when I found that there were dubious if not illegal billing practices.
I used to play tennis once a week with this group of doctors for about a decade, from my late teens to late 20's. There was 1 WASP/German (vascular surgeon), 3 jews, and me. Regarding the jews docs, one was the chief of gastro. and the other two primary care providers. I was ushered into the group at the request of the owner of the club, who I'd known since I was a toddler, to, at first, just fill in for this group, which I in time became a part of. They were good players who kept politics out of the game, so it was a welcome weekly break from the rigors of life, which there were plenty of even at 17 yrs of age. If you're not a tennis player, it's a great sport that can be played with anyone, any age or sex, and usually with little to no major conflict/injury.

Before we'd start, between sets, and especially after the match ended, the doctors would talk about their recent and past experiences, mostly in the medical field, especially current events/policies that impacted them, since they all worked at the same hospital network. The jew docs, I learned in time, were so obviously and vociferously in it for the money, their faces would light up when they'd talk about, say, an offer from the hospital to attend a seminar for an extra $5,000. Then, in a braggadocio way, say, "Eh, I don't know, I don't really need the money.. should I go?" ...then they'd look around with a smirk on their face.

The white doctor - who to the best of my knowledge was mostly German - and definitely the most intelligent of the group, which IMO is usually the case w/surgeons vs 'normal' docs, was visibly disinterested in this kind of talk, and only put up with it due to the sport itself; a very patient, humble man. He had one, and only one, true argument with the jew doctors in the 10 years I played with them, and it was over hand washing, of all things. He, as a surgeon, was obviously compelled by law to wash his hands an absurd # of times a day, and he once spoke about this after a tennis match, and how he felt that the # of hand washings was simply unnecessary before/after a certain point. He was giving very specific examples of ridiculous mandates requiring them to completely scrub down hands/arms if they came into contact with even a sterile object. Seemed like a legitimate argument to me, but not to the jews! They basically ganged up on him, and echoed the notion of endless hand washing being vitally important, and the more the better! Sure sounds like the message we're getting today w/COVID, but this was ~7 yrs ago. The biggest difference between the white doc and the jew docs seemed to be that the jews simply liked the idea of being a doctor, or rather, being seen as a doctor, being treated as someone with power/authority. The image of hand washing seemed to be more important to them than the act. It was a very bizarre argument they had, but the jews were almost in a frenzy over it. Eventually the white German doc just shrugged, said goodnight, and left. Reminds me of that Joe Pesci line from Goodfellas, "These jews really stick together, don't they?" Another time, after a heated tennis match, the white doctor must have had a rough day in the OR, or something, because he went off on this hysterical rant about spics(he said hispanics) having never ending streams of children, which they can't afford, and are fully paid for by the white taxpayer. He was visibly agitated and angry while talking about it, and the jews' didn't say a word, lol. It gave me great insight into what many of these surgeons/doctors think regarding ethnics popping out reams of babies, with no thought or concern given to the burden placed on others in society.

Like Muslims, the browns have been instilled with, or perhaps are born with a "fuck the white man" mentality, living by the 'code' of "whitey will pay for my kids, my house/apt, my food, my medical, dental, etc." Don't try to tell a spic to stop leeching, either, or it will be obnoxiously gibbering and jabbering at you in that disgusting mangled Latin for 10 minutes, at the very least, with its spiclets all around it like a horde of mini zombies in a low-IQ induced trance. The male spic who sired them is either home leeching off the system or off on a roof somewhere working(poorly) for a white contractor, under the table, no taxes, filling a spot that was intended for a white man. What a backwards, fucked up country we now live in.

The white doctor was always very kind to me, even though I was just a kid in his eyes, and would ask me for help/info about computers since that was my field, and he was in his 50s at the time, so tech was not his thing even though he was legitimately highly intelligent. We'd talk about gardening, cooking, and wine, too, since he knew I enjoyed these things, as did he, and I learned a great deal from him. The jew doctors had no interest in these things, and as far as I could tell, they had no real taste, only the ability to emulate those with taste, and very little culture, if any. They just seemed to copy whatever they perceived as trendy and chic at the time. They appeared to lack inherent good taste for things of substance or beauty, be they items or life itself.

Concerning Pete Buttplug and fags in general, it sickens me to think of the billions hurled towards social/preventable illnesses like HIV/AIDS, third worlders and the corresponding vaccines/research. In addition, vast sums of resources that would otherwise have been used to improve white nations/people's quality of life have been virtually incinerated by primarily if not wholly black/brown based medical issues, unnecessary hospital and doctor visits by the leeches amongst us, insurance companies over-billing both outpatient visits and inpatient stays, charging $10 for an aspirin, the stay itself lasting less than a week but costing thousands if not 10's of thousands of dollars, etc. The whole system is just rotten to the core.
"Put an ax into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, for it is not fitting that we Goyim toil while they idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting." -Martin Luther

Old November 3rd, 2020 #59
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Buttigieg on Biden Locking Down the Country: ‘Everything Has to Be on the Table’
Of course Pete Buttplug wants a lockdown. And this guy is a member of Biden's transition team. I can see where this is going.

Old November 8th, 2020 #60
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Buttigieg: Biden Agenda ‘Is What Most Americans Believe Is Right for Nation’

PAM KEY 8 Nov 2020

Former South Bend, IN Mayor Pete Buttigieg, said on this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that former Vice President Joe Biden’s agenda was “what most Americans believe is right for the country.”

Anchor Chris Wallace said, “The president-elect claims that the American people gave him a “mandate for action,” but the fact is that there is still a likelihood that there is going to be a Republican senate. There certainly was no blue wave in the Senate and House Democrats holding onto an even slimmer majority in the House, so the question is, what mandate?”

Buttigieg said, “Well, I think he has a mandate to deliver on the winning campaign agenda, the Biden-Harris ticket offered the country. This not only earned the support of a majority of Americans who voted for him to be the next president but also we should remember that those who supported him and a remarkable number of President Trump supporters support the agenda that Joe Biden is going to lead our country forward with.”
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ht-for-nation/

Tags
anal-american, pete bootyfudge, pete buttigieg, pete buttplug, seth klarman zionist

Thread