VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 25th, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Cultural Degradation, or, Signs of a Sick Society

Seen: a White man in a restaurant who was wearing large ear gauges, which were round and 2-inches across. His ear-lobes will never be normal again. An example of large ear gauges in Africa: [Photo here].

How do you know when your society is sick and unhealthy, and on the verge of collapse? It adopts foreign and disgusting ideas. Why do White people want to look African? Because they find nothing good in Western culture. Why not? Because the media has told them that Western culture sucks (i.e., the media is part of “the culture of critique”; so is Hollywood).

Ear gauge health risks: [Here] and [Here].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old February 26th, 2021 #2
Erik T. White

These untermenschen are PALE, NOT WHITE!!!!!!

I really wish that PALE "males" would adopt a method of discipline that Shaolin monks do and sit naked on a spear. I've seen photos allegedly showing the monks doing this after many years of other exercises to ignore pain. Maybe some pale males would try performing the feat without the early exercises and see how they like impalement. Perhaps a goodly number could be culled from The White Race by trying to adopt "oriental discipline."

Thread