VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 4th, 2009 #1
James Brush
Independent

Default Jews: Money Masters and Enslaved Taxpayers

Money Masters and Enslaved Taxpayers: the greatest fraud in history

Do you know that the Federal Reserve is privately owned?
Do you know that the Fed isn't neither Federal nor it hasn't any reserve?
The major shareholders of the Fed are the following private banks:
- Rothschild Bank of London
- Warburg Bank of Hamburg
- Rothschild Bank of Berlin
- Lehman Brothers of New York
- Lazard Brothers of Paris
- Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
- Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
- Goldman, Sachs of New York
- Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
- Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
For further details, read “The Federal Reserve is privately owned” by Thomas Schauf .
In a few words, a very secretive elite of international bankers manipulate financial markets and control politicians and world politics.
Does it seem a conspiracy? Let famous men analyze this issue... starting with the Founder Fathers.

- Benjamin Franklin said:

"In the Colonies, we issue our own paper money. It is called 'Colonial Scrip.' We issue it in proper proportion to make the goods and pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner, creating ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power and we have no interest to pay to no one. In this manner, by creating ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay, to anyone.

"You see, a legitimate government can both spend and lend money into circulation, while banks can only lend significant amounts of their promissory bank notes, for they can neither give away nor spend but a tiny fraction of the money the people need. Thus, when your bankers here in England place money in circulation, there is always a debt principal to be returned and usury to be paid. The result is that you have always too little credit in circulation to give the workers full employment. You do not have too many workers, you have too little money in circulation, and that which circulates, all bears the endless burden of unpayable debt and usury." "If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some."

- Thomas Jefferson, 3th US President, said:

"The modern theory of the perpetuation of debt has drenched the earth with blood, and crushed its inhabitants under burdens ever accumulating."

"If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied."

"The eyes of our citizens are not sufficiently open to the true cause of our distress. They ascribe them to everything but their true cause, the banking system; a system which if it could do good in any form is yet so certain of leading to abuse as to be utterly incompatible with the public safety and prosperity. The Central Bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the principles and form of our Constitution."
(Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin and later published in The Debate Over The Recharter Of The Bank Bill )

- James Madison, 4th US President, said:

“History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.”

- Andrew Jackson, 7th US President, said: "If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations."

“The national debt is founding in fraud perpetrated on the United States by the international banking interests. The best solution to national debt and social security is for the United States to stop allowing a corporation to print money and charge us interest to do it. The Federal Reserve should be abolished as a starting place to liberate the United States from false dependencies.”

"You (International Trans-Atlantic Bankers) are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out. If the American people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning."

"The bold effort the present bank had made to control the government... are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it."

- Abraham Lincoln, 16th US President, said:

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavour to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people (e.g., by pitting the cooperation-oriented political left against the competition-oriented political right), until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of the war."

“The Government should create, issue and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers."

"The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Government’s greatest creative opportunity."

"By the adoption of these principles.. the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.”

“The money power preys upon the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy."
"I have two great enemies, the southern army in front of me and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in the rear is the greatest enemy."

- In response to Lincoln printing Greenbacks, the Times Of London wrote:
“If this mischievous financial policy is which has it’s origins in North America, shall become endurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous without precedence in the history of the world. The brains, and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That country must be destroyed or it will destroy ever monarchy on the Globe. “

- Otto Von Bismark said:

“.. I fear that foreign bankers with their craftiness and torturous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America, and use it systematically to corrupt modern civilization. They will not hesitate to plunge the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos in order that the earth should become their inheritance.” (Referring to the assassination of Lincoln by John Wilker Booth, a Rothschild agent)

"The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the US, if they remained as one block, and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world."

- James A. Garfield, 20th US President (assassinated in his office), said:

“Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is the absolute master of all industry and commerce…And when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate."

- Woodrow Wilson, 28th US President (financed by bankers, signed the Federal Reserve Act), said:

"We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the world - no longer a Government of free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men". (Just before he died, Wilson is reported to have stated to friends that he had been "deceived" and that "I have betrayed my Country". He referred to the Federal Reserve Act passed during his Presidency.)

- F.D. Roosevelt, 32th US President, said:

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."

Curtis Dall, Franklin D. Roosevelt's son-in-law, in his book "My exploited father in law", wrote: "The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market...The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."

- J.F. Kennedy, 35th US President, said:

"The great free nations of the world must take control of our monetary problems if these problems are not to take control of us."

On June 4, 1963, President Kennedy issued Executive Order 11110, to establish a new currency: the United States Note, debt and interest free.
This new currency was to be distributed through the US Treasury and not the Fed.
Upon Kennedy's assassination, this currency was withdrawn from circulation, never to be issued again.

To be continued...
In the meanwhile, there is something worth reading, watching,
spreading.

posted at Ministry of Truth at 12:39 PM

Last edited by James Brush; August 4th, 2009 at 11:01 PM. Reason: font size/style is just not right.

Old August 24th, 2009 #2
Hugh
Holorep survivor

How the Banks and Stock exchange is dominated by Jews(part1)

How the Banks and Stock exchange is dominated by Jews(part2)

Thread