VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2012 #21
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Varg, couldn't they use an offshore site or in another country as a relay station to get around that restriction? Maybe a server in a country which doesn't have thought crimes?
What do you mean? We're talking about stormfront which was blocked from Italy. Stormfront is hosted in America. Italy is the one that blocked it not the other way around.

Italian readers could still access the site by using a web proxy, same goes for if they block VNN.

Old November 17th, 2012 #22
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Italian readers could still access the site by using a web proxy, same goes for if they block VNN.
Phew. That's a load off. I couldn't see 'em blendin' in Tennessee. Got me thinking of My Cousin Vinnie.

Old November 17th, 2012 #23
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Phew. That's a load off. I couldn't see 'em blendin' in Tennessee. Got me thinking of My Cousin Vinnie.
Here we are:

Old November 17th, 2012 #24
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Yes, that's what I was asking.

Old November 17th, 2012 #25
ChuckUSA

I haven't seen any proxies that work in a long time.

Old November 17th, 2012 #26
Jamiepaige

Um, wouldn't someone have to disclose the IPs logging into the sewer and corresponding user names.

Old November 17th, 2012 #27
AlexanderHaynes

Quote:
One other note, I'm not really sure how they were able to trace anonymous Stormfront accounts to real names and addresses so easily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiepaige View Post
Um, wouldn't someone have to disclose the IPs logging into the sewer and corresponding user names.
European ISPs stock for between 2 years and 3 years a journal of every website you visit, as well as POST information (usernames) for the official purpose of counterterrorism.

You may not have known that until now, but yeah, ISPs can know and can archive what happens in your TCP/IP tunnel.

Old November 17th, 2012 #28
Mack
Banned

These are spooky times. Expressing oneself will land you in jail under terrorist bologna act.I wonder what lies ahead in the U.S once the first amendment is scraped. Voodoo, Witchcraft, were once burnt at the stake.

Old November 17th, 2012 #29
Mack
Banned

Quote:
One other note, I'm not really sure how they were able to trace anonymous Stormfront accounts to real names and addresses so easily.

If I were to speculate I'd say either they got IP addresses from SF administration, or maybe they just got it from tapping the moderator Dani14's phone and work computer (which they admit to) and received other people's information that way.

[/I]
Some under cover poster cozied up with them, and shared personal information.

Doubt SF would release IP address overseas.

Old November 17th, 2012 #30
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Doubt SF would release IP address overseas.
You obviously don't know Don Black & Jack Boot. I firmly believe their loyalty is not with WNism, but with its enemies.

Old November 17th, 2012 #31
Mack
Banned

You're right, I dodn't know them. But that’s just a step too far. Why would they release information to a foreigner power lest they're getting some kick backs, unlikely.

Old November 17th, 2012 #32
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
You're right, I dodn't know them. But that’s just a step too far. Why would they release information to a foreigner power lest they're getting some kick backs, unlikely.
Do you believe that the same kikes who run this country are not marching in lock step with those kikes in all other western countries? Those Italians didn't havre a chance, especially under SF.

Old November 17th, 2012 #33
Mack
Banned

Quote:
Those Italians didn't havre a chance,
Case of careless

Old November 17th, 2012 #34
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Case of careless
A clear case of subversion, infiltration (which SF supports) and treachery.

Old November 17th, 2012 #35
volkszorn

No they usually dont get the IPs

Most get caught because they posted something on the forums about themselves, that gave Police a clue about their identities

Old November 17th, 2012 #36
Mack
Banned

@Fred

did you get canned @SF? I was never a member occationally read topics. Noticed SF is strictly moderated.

Old November 17th, 2012 #37
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
@Fred

did you get canned @SF? I was never a member occationally read topics. Noticed SF is strictly moderated.
Yes, there is the longest thread of all time dedicated to exposing Jack Boot, Don Black and their common love of jews.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...ight=jack+boot

Old November 17th, 2012 #38
Mack
Banned

Quote:
Yes, there is the longest thread of all time dedicated to exposing Jack Boot, Don Black and their common love of jews.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...ight=jack+boot
Holly smoke, 300 thread on Jack Boot. read up and give my take on it later on.

From a glance, I think Jack Boot is burned out.

Old November 17th, 2012 #39
H.B.

What is interesting is that the genodical kike vermin which own the media are giving Putin a hard time over letting the courts arrest that stupid band for trashing a church. Yet they will say nothing about this of course.

Old November 17th, 2012 #40
Robert Ransdell

The part of the article where it is said "arrested four people for allegedly inciting racial hatred and spreading anti-Semitism." is very telling isn't it, wish the sheep would notice.

One might consider "inciting racial hatred" (as assinine of a criminal charge as it is) as covering all the bases when it comes to violating political correctness - but no, the Jews need their own "persecution" to have special recognition and distinction.

How harsh are the laws in Italy relative to the punishment for these BS charges?

Tags
beyond criticism, censorship, europe, firewall, italian, italy, jewish control, stormfront, stormfront italy, thought crime, zog

Thread