Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 7th, 2008 #161
varg

I'm not completely set on the obama thing. It only took me like 10minutes to create the graphic. I could make one with anything if the idea is good enough. No its not a campain ad for Mccain. just pointing out how brainwashed Whites have become to be willingfully voting for a monkey

But i dont think we can use that interracial dating image on the cover anyway because

1. its too small
2. copywrite issues i'm sure

Old July 7th, 2008 #162
varg

Actually im starting to see your point about Obama. Who gives a fuck about him.

Maybe a cover of Channon Christian/Chris Newsom and their nigger attackers

Old July 7th, 2008 #163
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Actually im starting to see your point about Obama. Who gives a fuck about him.

Maybe a cover of Channon Christian/Chris Newsom and their nigger attackers
Maybe a cover with a larger pic of Christian/Newsom with smaller pics of other recent white victims like Eve Carson or some of the recently murdered mudsharks...a good number of them. There's certainly not a shortage of them and it would leave the reader unable to write off the C/N incident as an unusual, one-time sort of thing. You could list names on the photos and make at least a one or two paragraph reference to the other cases if your main story is about C/N.

Old July 7th, 2008 #164
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
comments? opinions? constructive criticism? let me know....
You're making a paper because you want to reach out to White lemmings, right?

If so, you should start from a point of common interest.

People know Mel Gibson.

Lemmings love Mel Gibson.

Mr. Gibson thinks just like we do.

White Nationalists haven't done enough to exploit that fact.

I worked Mel into this video I edited.

Here's your cover, Varg:

Old July 7th, 2008 #165
Mike Dahl
Banned

When the paper is done a promo video should be made to spread the word. Some screenshots of the headlines & text, narration, with some background music (tasteful, of course) to underscore the message. At the end have some titles of how and where to order copies.

Old July 7th, 2008 #166
Ron Doggett

Varg, that's awesome you doing this, thanks for stepping up to the plate, when no one else would. I thought the paper you and Stan did was great and I'll look forward to distributing this issue as well.
As to suggestions, your idea of the Knoxville murders is a good one, maybe even include some rally photos of Alex to show that VNN also acts not just exposes.
The jewish push for war with Iran, immigration, other interracial crimes, sadly plenty of those to choose from, etc. Perhaps something on jewish stock market speculators running up gas prices.
I would have chimed in earlier but VNN forum at least with me has been acting up lately.

Old July 7th, 2008 #167
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Red face

The very front page has gotta expose the eternal kike. An Obama cover just will not do it. I apologize for sounding a little ignorant, but it is my sole opinion.

Old July 7th, 2008 #168
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
comments? opinions? constructive criticism? let me know....
The cover looks good, but I'd remove the chimp if you plan on distributing it to lemmings.

Old July 7th, 2008 #169
Rounder

Count on me Varg, to purchase and distribute at least 1,000 copies of your WN newspaper.

Who's next to make a pledge of support ?? White men who don't keep their word are egg sucking mules.

Old July 7th, 2008 #170
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
White men who don't keep their word are egg sucking mules.
If that's directed at me Miller you can kindly go fuck yourself. I explained why I couldn't do the paper a couple of months ago and everyone that read the explanation agreed that my reasoning was solid and valid.

I made a post about a month and a half ago wherein I stated that I had a week or two to work on the paper but no one said anything or showed any interest. Those two weeks came and went.

A couple of days ago, in another thread, I stated that after I got resettled I would work on a paper. I make no apologies for not being able to jump when you wish for me to jump.

A year ago I had plenty of spare time but over the last couple of months I've gotten quite a bit of work that I can't turn down.

On top of the work I have to be out of this apartment on Wednesday, July 9th. That's the day after tomorrow and as I write this I'm taking a break from all of the sorting and packing I've been doing.

Back to packing ...

Old July 7th, 2008 #171
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
If that's directed at me Miller you can kindly go fuck yourself. I explained why I couldn't do the paper a couple of months ago and everyone that read the explanation agreed that my reasoning was solid and valid.

I made a post about a month and a half ago wherein I stated that I had a week or two to work on the paper but no one said anything or showed any interest. Those two weeks came and went.

A couple of days ago, in another thread, I stated that after I got resettled I would work on a paper. I make no apologies for not being able to jump when you wish for me to jump.

A year ago I had plenty of spare time but over the last couple of months I've gotten quite a bit of work that I can't turn down.

On top of the work I have to be out of this apartment on Wednesday, July 9th. That's the day after tomorrow and as I write this I'm taking a break from all of the sorting and packing I've been doing.

Back to packing ...
Action counts. Your guilty conscience and self-serving alibies don't mean shit. You've proven your word means nothing. So go away, and let honest, sincere WNs organize and impliment this activism project.

Old July 7th, 2008 #172
varg

Default new professional looking cover

http://vnnforum.com/varg_newspaper.pdf

(Let it load for a few minutes if it doesnt load right away)

New & improved cover ... more Professional and AFP feel.

This is the template for the cover..

(Ignore the Channeon/Newsom graphic... Its just a place holder until i whip one up. Also ignore the text-- it is just random placeholder text)

Old July 7th, 2008 #173
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Action counts. Your guilty conscience and self-serving alibies don't mean shit. You've proven your word means nothing. So go away, and let honest, sincere WNs organize and impliment this activism project.
I'm not going to post in this thread again as I don't wish to disrupt activism. I would like to say that I can't be the only one who's read your above post and sees the incredible irony and obvious projection in your writing.

That you of all people accuse me of being self-serving is simply incredible. Anyone who knows anything about you knows what I'm talking about.

Guilty conscience? In light of the above paragraph there wouldn't be just a small amount of projection in what you wrote above would there Miller?

And for the record my conscience is clear of all guilt, White, or otherwise. Additionally, my activism speaks for itself.

Old July 7th, 2008 #174
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
New & improved cover ... more Professional and AFP feel.
Looks good Varg. Great work!

I would kill the drop shadow on the newspaper title and make the letter bold and black. A drop shadow won't print well on newspaper print. Also white letters with a small dark outline are difficult to read. Dark, bold black letters are best.

Otherwise, looks great! And professional.

Old July 7th, 2008 #175
varg

Updated it a wee bit.. (Updated the title a little bit... i made the dropshadow darker.... I think it might come out ok in the paper like that, but i may remove the drop shadow all together later if i still have doubts)

http://www.vnnforum.com/varg_newspaper.pdf

Going to take a break and continue working on it tomorrow..

Old July 7th, 2008 #176
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I would kill the drop shadow on the newspaper title and make the letter bold and black. A drop shadow won't print well on newspaper print. Also white letters with a small dark outline are difficult to read. Dark, bold black letters are best.
This illustrates what I had written above. Only trying to be helpful so if it's not wanted let me know and I'll butt out.

I would also remove the vertical "newspaper title" on the left of the paper and use that for copy space. May be a bit too busy.

"The Vanguard News" is just for purposes of illustration and was suggested by Signal below. I wanted to show you what I meant about the bold text and removal of drop shadow.

Old July 7th, 2008 #177
varg

Actually you're right that title does look a bit better.. I'll change mine tomorrow morning. Though not sure what the name of the paper will be yet. And i already removed the side 'title' already the last update i did

what font is that?

Old July 7th, 2008 #178
Signal

Quote:
Though not sure what the name of the paper will be yet.
Perhaps something as simple as The Vanguard News would suffice, of course with several ads inside directing readers to the Network (i.e. govnn and VNNF).

Old July 8th, 2008 #179
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Actually you're right that title does look a bit better.. I'll change mine tomorrow morning. Though not sure what the name of the paper will be yet. And i already removed the side 'title' already the last update i did

what font is that?
Font is New Times Roman. Standard newspaper font for decades.

I see where you're also using CS3 InDesign. At least that's what the PDF file says as far as program creation. I've got that one too if you care for my input. Would be easier to edit one file that we could send back and forth if you wish. Again just trying to be helpful.

I'll be moving tomorrow and Wednesday so will be out of pocket for the next day or two but may be able to make a post or two.

Old July 8th, 2008 #180
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
Perhaps something as simple as The Vanguard News would suffice, of course with several ads inside directing readers to the Network (i.e. govnn and VNNF).

Closed Thread

Thread