VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 14th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Questions Thread

This thread is for questions you may have about anything. Maybe someone knows the answer. Or your question is really stupid and we can laugh at you in the true VNN spirit. It's not for me to say - it's YOUR question.

My question is:

What percentage of whiteskin (genetically white, ie non-jew) students admitted to the Ivy League colleges are practicing homosexuals?

Old January 15th, 2019 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Why is the USA referred to as the KWA here?
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old January 15th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
From what I understand it comes from Kwanzaa. The implication being there is no America anymore, but AmeriKWA, a non-White crap-hole full of retards called "kwans," which also includes dumb whiteskins. "Kwan" is basically VNN-speak for "Boobus Americanus."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 15th, 2019 #4
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This thread is for questions you may have about anything. Maybe someone knows the answer. Or your question is really stupid and we can laugh at you in the true VNN spirit. It's not for me to say - it's YOUR question.

My question is:

What percentage of whiteskin (genetically white, ie non-jew) students admitted to the Ivy League colleges are practicing homosexuals?
Good question. I'll limit my guess to men.

If the Ivies are in the least bit serious about being players in the hard sciences, they can't take shitdicks just for the sake of taking shitdicks. In the fields of study which are subjective, they could pick and choose and it wouldn't have near the impact of shitdick affirmative action in the sciences.

Given the all out war that these institutions have been waging on straight white gentiles to limit our influence and the Ivies fawning worship of sodomites, I'll guess 20-25% active faggots. Wouldn't be shocked if it approached 1/3rd.

Last edited by Joe from OH; January 15th, 2019 at 02:49 AM.

Old January 15th, 2019 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
From what I understand it comes from Kwanzaa. The implication being there is no America anymore, but AmeriKWA, a non-White crap-hole full of retards called "kwans," which also includes dumb whiteskins. "Kwan" is basically VNN-speak for "Boobus Americanus."
point of kwa is the SOUND above all. the sound of decline. of africans monkey dancing. of parrot wail as night closes in on the jungle

it's inspired by KwaZulu

bwahaha, kwazulu, kwanzaa, quasi, quack

Old January 15th, 2019 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Good question. I'll limit my guess to men.

If the Ivies are in the least bit serious about being players in the hard sciences, they can't take shitdicks just for the sake of taking shitdicks. In the fields of study which are subjective, they could pick and choose and it wouldn't have near the impact of shitdick affirmative action in the sciences.

Given the all out war that these institutions have been waging on straight white gentiles to limit our influence and the Ivies fawning worship of sodomites, I'll guess 20-25% active faggots. Wouldn't be shocked if it approached 1/3rd.
question is who would have this data. this is the thing about homo-ism. it cant be verified like race by tests.

Old January 15th, 2019 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Quote:
point of kwa is the SOUND above all. the sound of decline. of africans monkey dancing. of parrot wail as night closes in on the jungle

it's inspired by KwaZulu

bwahaha, kwazulu, kwanzaa, quasi, quack
Thanks. So it's not an abbreviation for anything like "Kommunist Workers of Amerika," or "Kiked Wasteland of America."

In Russian, "United States of America" is Соединенные Штаты Америки, pronounced "Soyedinennyye Shtaty Ameriki." The abbreviation is США, pronounced S.Sh.A. When I was a kid, the first time I saw the Russian abbreviation США, I thought it was pronounced KWA. So I take it it has nothing to do with that, either.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old January 15th, 2019 #8
Joe from OH

Quote:
question is who would have this data. this is the thing about homo-ism. it cant be verified like race by tests.
I'd imagine that someone in the admissions dept. would have it. It's inconceivable to me that an Ivy League school wouldn't give preference to queers.

There is the possibility that it's the type of data which is never officially entered anywhere and destroyed after the yearly admissions/acceptance process is over.

What's your estimate of the number of white male practicing homos admitted?

Old January 19th, 2019 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I'd imagine that someone in the admissions dept. would have it. It's inconceivable to me that an Ivy League school wouldn't give preference to queers.

There is the possibility that it's the type of data which is never officially entered anywhere and destroyed after the yearly admissions/acceptance process is over.

What's your estimate of the number of white male practicing homos admitted?
i dont know. i personally believe that there is a tacit agreement among admissions officers at elite schools to limit sexually normal white males to 10% of their student body. it's ok if the number is less, but never more. i dont think they're dumb enough to put that on paper. but i believe they've discussed among themselves the need for such a thing, or that it's a noble goal to work toward, if they cant do it overnight for financial or practical-political reasons.

queers network just the way jews do. if they get one queer into an english or drama department, he has lines to other queers teaching in public high schools who funnel him young likelies.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Thanks. So it's not an abbreviation for anything like "Kommunist Workers of Amerika," or "Kiked Wasteland of America."

In Russian, "United States of America" is Соединенные Штаты Америки, pronounced "Soyedinennyye Shtaty Ameriki." The abbreviation is США, pronounced S.Sh.A. When I was a kid, the first time I saw the Russian abbreviation США, I thought it was pronounced KWA. So I take it it has nothing to do with that, either.
No.

It's an attempt to get at the feelings provoked and evoked by the reality of what America has become under the jew.

Old February 13th, 2019 #11
Stewart Meadows

Was anybody really shocked at "the big secret" in The Crying Game? I mean, you could tell right away that that was a man, right?

Old February 14th, 2019 #12
Serbian

@American friends. Maybe a stupid question but Ill still ask

What is it with your yellow school buses? I have been seeing these exact same busses carrying kids in the movies through the 70s 80s 90s and today. The same type model. Why have the busses not changed?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 14th, 2019 #13
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking why mess with perfection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
@American friends. Maybe a stupid question but Ill still ask

What is it with your yellow school buses? I have been seeing these exact same busses carrying kids in the movies through the 70s 80s 90s and today. The same type model. Why have the busses not changed?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kinsfun-6...-Toy/693065451

I see you don't really understand the yankee mind as well as you should

Havent the Russkys produced the same Lada for the past 50 years? And why are the rear windows of that tiny car tinted in almost every example I've ever seen

Old February 15th, 2019 #14
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kinsfun-6...-Toy/693065451

I see you don't really understand the yankee mind as well as you should

Havent the Russkys produced the same Lada for the past 50 years? And why are the rear windows of that tiny car tinted in almost every example I've ever seen

Man I have nothing against the bus, I like how it looks. I also like how they didn't change them for something more modern.

Old February 15th, 2019 #15
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking the skewl bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Man I have nothing against the bus, I like how it looks. I also like how they didn't change them for something more modern.
It's a big, loud obnoxiously painted machine that's driven aggressively filled with snot nosed kiddies ...what is more 'murican than that? Its like bbq's and baseball, the thing is an institution here haha.

It's like my 4WD GMC Denali ...a heavy, fuel guzzling hunk of American iron that's been made pretty much the same way since it was first designed.

Did that answer your question Serbian?

Last edited by T.Garrett; February 15th, 2019 at 12:33 AM.

Old February 15th, 2019 #16
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
It's a big, loud obnoxiously painted machine that's driven aggressively filled with snot nosed kiddies ...what is more 'murican than that? Its like bbq's and baseball, the thing is an institution here haha.

It's like my 4WD GMC Denali ...a heavy, fuel guzzling hunk of American iron that's been made pretty much the same way since it was first designed.

Did that answer your question Serbian?
haha yep. I want one of those busses

Old December 16th, 2019 #17
Stewart Meadows

What do you guys think about the so-called "Stevie Wonder truthers" who claim that the legendary negro musician is faking his blindness?

Quote:
Stevie Wonder ISN'T blind, claim wild conspiracy theorists - and here's the 'evidence'

The so-called 'Stevie Wonder Truthers' bizarrely claim there's a whole heap of evidence to suggest Stevie can see

By Frances Kindon
07:15, 6 APR 2019 Updated 08:03, 6 APR 2019

Born prematurely before his eye blood vessels had properly formed, Stevie Wonder's retinas detached at birth and plunged him into blindness.

However, some wild cats out there reckon it's all a PR stunt, and that the musical genius has been pulling all our legs all along.

Stevie himself has often made fun of the outlandish theory, pretending to read a results card at the Grammys and even trying to drive during James Corden's Carpool Karaoke.

And in 2017 he stunned one reporter by teasing, "This year, I will reveal the truth."
(...)
Conspiracy theorists claim Stevie gave the game away when he tried to catch a falling microphone live on stage at the White House in 2010.
(...)
The suspicious sorts' spidey senses went into overdrive when Stevie was pictured taking a picture of Micheal Jackson at the Mowtown Museum in 1996.

How did he know where to point the camera and what buttons to press, ask the so-called 'Stevie Wonder Truthers'.
(...)
Former girlfriend and collaborator Ms Mbappe - whose first name is suspiciously unknown - once sensationally accused Stevie of "telling a few lies to stand out from the crowd and get attention."

"All the big names had a gimmick back then. Stevie was the genius in glasses who couldn’t see a thing," she apparently told Enquêteur Africain, insisting he was "forced to stick with it and live the rest of his life as a pretend blind man."
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...claim-14235158

Quote:
Shaquille O’Neal Suggests That Stevie Wonder Isn’t Actually Blind: “He Was Like, ‘What’s Up Shaq?’”

By Claire Spellberg @c_spellberg
Dec 13, 2019 at 1:29pm

Add Shaquille O’Neal‘s name to the list of conspiracy theorists who believe that Stevie Wonder isn’t actually blind. On Thursday night’s episode of Inside the NBA, Shaq furthered the unsubstantiated theory when he recalled a recent interaction with Wonder, who lives in the same apartment building as him. The former NBA star said that he once ran into Wonder in the lobby, and the blind musician immediately recognized him. “He comes in, says, ‘What’s up, Shaq?’ Presses the button,” said Shaq. “It’s a true story.”

Last night on Inside the NBA, the panel took a break from hyping up Joel Embiid to discuss Stevie Wonder. In a clip that has since gone viral, Shaq tells his co-hosts that he has “a Stevie Wonder story, but [they’re] not gonna believe it.” Ernie Johnson questions him, but Kenny Smith insists that the former MVP has to spill the tea. “I know the story! He’s gotta tell it,” says Smith.
https://decider.com/2019/12/13/shaqu...452.1576453930

Thread