VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 17th, 2019 #1
FEMAAlert

Default Mexicans have power, skill, and virtue to defeat the Kikes. that's what's going on down there.

the Mexicans are in all out war against kike globalism.

50,000 DYING IN COMBAT against satanic kikes for Christ, while Americans flop over committing suicide on fentanyl.

that's what The Wall was all about.

so Trump could help the jews divide and keep North America conquered.

Old February 17th, 2019 #2
FEMAAlert

did you ever notice it's not the mexican military that kikes use to conquer the planet, it's American trash they use. while at the same time treating them like total , utter despised garbage. it is beyond pathetic

Old February 17th, 2019 #3
C. Grady Tucker

You okay? Do we need to get some meds mailed out to you?

Old February 17th, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

Fascinating thread.

Old February 17th, 2019 #5
Alex Kidd

I have a serious question that kind of goes along with this thread.

I've noticed that in places like Mexico and Japan (And I'm assuming that this is the case across the board in non white nations) that they seem to escape the whole SJW philosophy...Even if they fall for communism, its not laced with the pure SJW , white hatred we see in western societies.

Is this because the Jews were never able to secretly infiltrate the society? I'm regularly shocked to hear that someone I had assumed was white is a jew and they have been able to entrench themselves into our society while almost being invisible since most people assume they are white- Something that would be impossible in a closed, non white society.

Old February 17th, 2019 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
You okay? Do we need to get some meds mailed out to you?
I'm pretty sure that the person who started this thread is "Demonic Possession Guy", VNN's biggest sockpuppeteer who constantly keeps coming back after he gets banned. His favorite topic is – yes, you guessed it – demonic possession. I've been following his posting career ever since he signed up as Mike Cooper in 2007. Here's a sample:

Quote:
Ask yourself, what is the intent of possession? It's power, it's control of the world banking system. Truly possessed people are wealthy, blessed by Satan, completely 'sane', in that they are going with the satanic flow of things. It's when you resist Satan that the demons set out to drive you mad.

You all come here and laugh nervously, at Satan's world rapidly closing in on you all, but when it's got you surrounded you're gonna be like Emily Rose, they're gonna drive you nuts, because they hate you, they hate you.

demons drive people insane in a million little ways, their aggression gives them a dopamine surge. Psychological torture is a science they've developed and perfected over a million years, and there is no greater pleasure for them, they love it more than sex. Their dopamine surge is their life force, it is what gives them immortality. They feed off our terror, it releases life in them, makes their genitals swell with healing force, makes them physically beautiful.
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=714794&postcount=12

He always seems to have a meltdown during which he starts attacking and insulting white people, and that usually earns him a ban. And then he comes back with a new account. Rinse and repeat.

(Mike Cooper wasn't actually banned, but VNN staff put three dots after his screen name, which, if I'm not mistaken, means that he's an anti.)

Edit: his last banned account here was NotFunny:

https://vnnforum.com/member.php?u=24367

He's an interesting poster.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; February 17th, 2019 at 08:45 PM.

Old February 17th, 2019 #7
J. Rourke

His posting style, complete with abysmal spelling, punctuation and grammar confirms me it's NotFunny, with his inane rants about Satan, jeezuz, angels, demons, NWO, etc., in a similar vein to katsung47's ramblings about HAARP satellites and other shapeshifting bullshit.

Old February 24th, 2019 #8
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Kidd View Post
I have a serious question that kind of goes along with this thread.

I've noticed that in places like Mexico and Japan (And I'm assuming that this is the case across the board in non white nations) that they seem to escape the whole SJW philosophy...Even if they fall for communism, its not laced with the pure SJW , white hatred we see in western societies.

Is this because the Jews were never able to secretly infiltrate the society? I'm regularly shocked to hear that someone I had assumed was white is a jew and they have been able to entrench themselves into our society while almost being invisible since most people assume they are white- Something that would be impossible in a closed, non white society.
well Kikes don't look japanese or Mexican. they can spot them easily enough so....

penguins have never been infiltrated by kikes either for same reasons. or they probably would. find a way to bolshevize penguins. I guess they do, they do all kinds of sick experiments on them

Old February 24th, 2019 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEMAAlert View Post
well Kikes don't look japanese or Mexican. they can spot them easily enough so....
Jewish influence in China

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552421

Old February 24th, 2019 #10
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
well I think jews had been hiring Chinese mercenaries for long time, even before Russian revolution.

I think those Chinese mercs from Russian REvolution went back and formed the Marxist insurrection, they ultimately took over the whole country I guess, I'm sure it's not that simple but I don't see any tradition chinese Karl Marx or Lenin, it would seem they would have some feelings of being outsiders to manifest that sort of doctrine.

Anyways, money always talks,, bullshit walks. dirt poor people will ALWAYS joyfully watch their own civilization burn to the ground if they can get some cash.

Old February 25th, 2019 #11
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Just as the Chinese have tremendous affection for jews

jews obviously have tremendous affection for chinese.

the Opium wars was great example and Trump's belligerence is another great sign.

everything he accuses China of doing is what they are doing to China

Bush at least admitted Chinese imports were basically why America still exists

Thread