Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 2nd, 2014 #901
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Authorities in a short time intend to relocate White to Florida, where Orlando-based federal prosecutors want to put White on trial again for threats. This time, the targets were a Florida judge, an FBI agent and a prosecutor, according to the allegations.
Game-set-and-match. Crazy boy Bill won't be seeing the outside world for a long time.

Old May 2nd, 2014 #902
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post

Seven more years for idle vaporing. That's fucked up.
Bill White knew as well as anybody the dangers in that kind of behavior (e.g. threatening and urging violence against judges). He just thought he was so much more clever than everybody else that he could get away with it.

I really can't see any point to his action other than an attempt to demonstrate that he was so clever and could get away with it.

He's clever alright but he lacks that je ne sais quoi called common sense. Apparently he thought that because there was a technical reason why it couldn't be absolutely proven that he was the one posting on his own Facebook page, he could get away with it. Normal people don't think that way.

Last edited by Hadding; May 2nd, 2014 at 12:40 PM.

Old May 10th, 2014 #903
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Bill White knew as well as anybody the dangers in that kind of behavior (e.g. threatening and urging violence against judges). He just thought he was so much more clever than everybody else that he could get away with it.

I really can't see any point to his action other than an attempt to demonstrate that he was so clever and could get away with it.

He's clever alright but he lacks that je ne sais quoi called common sense. Apparently he thought that because there was a technical reason why it couldn't be absolutely proven that he was the one posting on his own Facebook page, he could get away with it. Normal people don't think that way.
I agree it's mind-numbing stupidity. I found this rocket scientist comment on the Bill White Trial Website.

Quote:
Now we can move on to the Florida trial, which, as far as I can tell, seems to be just a bunch of statements revolving around silly comments on the internet, a lot of which appears to be random blog trolling by anonymous people. The fact that stupid emails is all they can attempt pin on Bill after years of desperate searching just goes to show how utterly and completely harmless he actually is.

http://billwhitetrial.info
All these "silly comments" are getting Bill some serious time.

Old May 11th, 2014 #904
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
I agree it's mind-numbing stupidity.
Or alcohol. It's synonymous.

Old May 28th, 2014 #905
notmenomore

Type of Number Number

Result using number 13888-084
Clear Form

WILLIAM A WHITE Register Number: 13888-084 Age: 36 Race: White Sex: Male NOT IN BOP CUSTODY Release Date: 07/17/2022
Related Links
Call or email Send mail/package Send money Visit Voice a concern

About the inmate locator & record availability

...so if the BOP doesn't have him, then who does?

Old June 1st, 2014 #906
James Hawthorne

Not getting his mail apparently.

Quote:
This is just a quick note to say that Bill isn’t currently sending any letters to anyone at the moment due to the fact that he isn’t receiving any…I have sent him a few which he hasn’t received yet so his mail must be being held somewhere for scanning, faxing or be redirected straight to the jails trash can.

Hopefully the FBI are just a bit slow in photocopying and reading it, and not just throwing it out.

http://overthrow.com/postal-problem

Old June 1st, 2014 #907
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
When White published the magazine cover with the POTUS in crosshairs, I knew it was only a matter of time before he would be incarcerated for something or other.

You can't do that kind of shit and not expect TPTB to notice.

Old June 1st, 2014 #908
James Hawthorne

This interview was before he got the 7 years.

Old December 17th, 2014 #909
WCG

Default I don't Know

I feel bad for Bill White, but you start to think he wants to be in prison. I met him a couple times, he seemed nice enough, but I believe the narcissistic aspect comes through too much. He was out of jail, this all could have been behind him, but he would have to be a normal person.

A normal person that could see his daughter, rebuild a life, but instead what did he do? Don't blame the FBI or the System, he was out. All he had to do was shut the heck up. I don't think he desrves serious prison time for what he did, but the fact he kept doing it knowing he would get serious prison time, makes you shake your head.

He has a White (kind of ironic) daughter that will not have a father, because this moron has to be the center of attention. We all know how this shit works, we have all seen people get arrested for BS because of a belief system, and you do not win. You think you can read the law, understand it, but it doesn't matter.

Once you have something to lose you will lose it.

Old February 11th, 2015 #910
Red McKlintock

I agree with you, WCG. Bill White was destined for hard time. He was almost hungry for it, as if doing time would somehow "validate" him as a "serious person".

Why he's even discussed, I cannot fathom. His books are bizarre. For the life of me, I still can't figure out why he's considered a pro-white advocate. He just seems crazy.

Old March 17th, 2015 #911
James Hawthorne

Neo-Nazi Bill White gets 17 years for email threats

Bill White charged in Florida with supremacist threats

A Virginia man described by federal authorities as a white supremacist is charged in Florida with making threats against a judge, a prosecutor and an FBI agent.
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -

A Virginia man arrested during a 2012 raid on a central Florida white supremacist compound has been sentenced to 17 1/2 years in prison for threatening Florida officials.

The U.S. Attorney's Office reports that a federal judge in Orlando sentenced 38-year-old William White on Friday. White is originally from Roanoke, Va. He was convicted in September of sending interstate threats with the intent to extort and using personal information without lawful authority in furtherance of a crime of violence. The new sentence will run consecutively with a nearly-8-year sentence he's already serving for a separate federal case out of Virginia.

Authorities say the self-professed neo-Nazi sent a number of email threats to former State Attorney Lawson Lamar, Circuit Judge Walter Komanski and an FBI task force agent in May 2012. The emails included threats to recipients' family members, including children and grandchildren.

Associated Press

Last edited by James Hawthorne; March 17th, 2015 at 12:28 PM.

Old March 21st, 2015 #912
Earl Jaster

Quote:
RM: "I agree with you, WCG. Bill White was destined for hard time. He was almost hungry for it, as if doing time would somehow "validate" him as a "serious person"."
He's a close friend of (redacted) who runs that Pacific Northwest clown house up in Washington. For the record, is Bill White kosher here?

Old November 1st, 2017 #913
notmenomore

WILLIAM A WHITE
13888-08440WhiteMale10/28/2037Marion USP
Name, number, age, description, release date, & location.

It looks like 20 more years for Bill. Somewhat more than the 17 last reported in 2015.

ZOG knows how to bury its deplorables.

Old November 10th, 2017 #914
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCG View Post
We all know how this shit works, we have all seen people get arrested for BS because of a belief system, and you do not win. You think you can read the law, understand it, but it doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter to some federal prosecutors out to make a name for themselves. Happens to known white nationalists more than you think.

Bill White is no threat to anyone.

Anyone remember the NSM(?) rally in Kalamazoo, Michigan back in 2009? Bill White showed up in full NSDAP officer dress, complete with well polished black leather knee high boots.

A half dozen teenage girls surrounded Bill White and a friend of mine had to rescue him from getting beat up. Made the local news.

Old December 11th, 2019 #915
notmenomore

It seems Bill is still incarcerated at USP Marion.

Name: WILLIAM A WHITE
Register Number: 13888-084

Old December 12th, 2019 #916
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post

Name: WILLIAM A WHITE
I recently wrote to Mr.White but have yet to receive a response. Would you know when his book "serpent's blood" will be available?

Old December 12th, 2019 #917
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
According to this screen capture, he won't be out of prison until he's 60 years old. They must've thrown the book at him.

Old November 9th, 2022 #918
notmenomore

Bill must have been behaving himself. They've moved his release date up almost 4 months and shipped him off the FCI Cumberland Md. Still has 15 more years in the Federal Gulag.

Type of Number Number

BOP Register Number
13888-084
Search
Result using number 13888-084clear Clear Form
WILLIAM A WHITE
Race: White
Sex: Male
Located at: Cumberland FCI
Release Date: 05/29/2037

Tags