VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2018 #41
FLEKTARN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
As an American of no Slavic background, I find this thread confusing. Could some nice Goy tell me why Bulgarians and Serbs hate each other?

I don't hate any of you Goys!

Bismark said "it's always some damned incident in the Balkans".

The United Nations' Kalergi Plan
I don't hate them. Like I said, I even make articles about them and post positive stuff about them. Some people just cling onto history and love living in the past. It's not a national thing per se, it's just people thing. I have Serbian friends and clients, they have very good general attitude towards us Bulgarians. It's not a national thing.

It's a mental disorder. It's associated with severe trauma in the childhood years. Maybe his mommy got beaten by a Bulgarian. Maybe his daddy lost his job because of a Bulgarian. So he went and put all Bulgarians under the common denominator so he could have a clear target, who to hate. Maybe hating on the perps that hurt him alone was not enough. His pain was too intense. His physical, and mostly psychological pain.

I read these people easy. And I don't blame them. They need professional help and love like everybody else. If they get too extreme, like in this case, I just place them in my Ignore list and leave them talk to themselves for 6 months, unblock them and see if they're still the same. Then another six months of quietness, and the clock keeps ticking, time goes by. 6 by 6, twelve by twelve.

The dogs bark, the caravan goes by...

P.S. Also I said that I mostly talk with Americans, write pro-American stuff, and the US bombed the shit out of them, so usually the most jumpy hotheaded Serbians will attack me immediately. US Army fucked them up. Serbians still haven't fixed the damages in their capital. I think they are poor and can't fix it. Maybe a donation or two will help, like GoFundMe or something ... I don't know.

Here's a display from Belgrad:

Old December 8th, 2018 #42
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEKTARN View Post
Right. This coming from a low IQ Serbian, who is proud in his country's illegal activities all over the world and is proud in Sreten Josic's heritage. You people are known all over the world with your scam and criminal ventures. You even have a Wikipedia made specifically for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb_mafia_in_Scandinavia

Not to mention Serbia is mixed with so many Albanians that you don't even speak Serb anymore, but Albanian. And on top of all that—you're not even in the EU because you're retarded and nobody wants you there.

And the most funny thing is that even PayPal was not available in Serbia until 2016. For comparison, in Bulgaria we have PayPal from 2007, 10 years before you.

I can go all day like that and show proof you how really retarded you majority of Serbs are. You're no Aryan or pure. You're just retarded idiots. Albanians are way smarter than you.
Your sympathy on shiptars and muslims telling a lot about you and your Aryanism. However, before you write something about Serbian people and Serbian heritage try to find history of Serbian past in cultural development of Europa, about fact that Serbs are one of oldest White folks and especially i would recommend you to learn Serbian war history.
Serbian Kingdom was the pillar of Europe's defense against Islam.
Serbian military tradition has shown that Serbian folk gave best warriors in history of mankind.
There is example of WW1 where Serbian folk numbered about 5 million of peoples and K und K monarchy 55 000 000 where we have historical words of Austro Hungarian general August von Meckenzen ,,We should be ashamed because 62 000 Serbian soldiers decided the end of war''
Serbia gave greatest scientist ever Nikola Tesla and it would be enough during the fact that Albanians with shiptars never won one single battle and when we are talking about intelligence they are not finished invented nation project, GMO nation as i call them, created by ZOG and as we all know ZOG occupation of Europa data since a long time ago. ZOG occupied Serbia in 2000. 5th October.
If nothing Serbia under this name exist since 7. Century N.E. Serbian ancestries has lived on those areas before the Christ born under difference state name and orders.

Old December 8th, 2018 #43
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
However, before you write something about Serbian people and Serbian heritage try to find history of Serbian past
Good advice! But find history from normal people not sERBIANS - big liars with propaganda shit.

Quote:

Serbian Fairy Tales vol 1

big pillar

Fall of Constantinople to turks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople

Battle of Nicopolis - Christian Europe defeated

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis

Who are filthy lackeys of turks dirty traitors who betray and atack neighbor all time?

good thing for europe was serbs such traitors they betray their loved masters turks too! they betray cheat and jew everybody. then they cry all hate us serbophobia oy vey.

Old December 8th, 2018 #44
FLEKTARN
Banned

Quote:
Your sympathy on shiptars and muslims telling a lot about you and your Aryanism. However, before you write something about Serbian people and Serbian heritage try to find history of Serbian past in cultural development of Europa, about fact that Serbs are one of oldest White folks and especially i would recommend you to learn Serbian war history.
Serbian military tradition has shown that Serbian folk gave best warriors in history of mankind.
There is example of WW1 where Serbian folk numbered about 5 million of peoples and K und K monarchy 55 000 000 where we have historical words of Austro Hungarian general August von Meckenzen ,,We should be ashamed because 62 000 Serbian soldiers decided the end of war''
Serbia gave greatest scientist ever Nikola Tesla and it would be enough during the fact that Albanians with shiptars never won one single battle and when we are talking about intelligence they are not finished invented nation project, GMO nation as i call them, created by ZOG and as we all know ZOG occupation of Europa data since a long time ago. ZOG occupied Serbia in 2000. 5th October.
If nothing Serbia under this name exist since 7. Century N.E. Serbian ancestries has lived on those areas before the Christ born under difference state name and orders.
It's funny how this is a forum mainly occupied by far-Right, but Serbia was always against Germany, during WW1 and during WW2. Serbia fought against Bulgaria and Germany. And I can see most of you worship Hitler and the Nazis. They despised Untermensch Serbs and bombed the shit out of them. Invaded them. Hitler even appointed the Croatian Ustasha to clean your shit.

There's literally a weapon called Serb-cutter that the Croatians used to cut your people. Srbosjek (literally "Serb cutter" in Croatian, often referred to as "cutthroat") is the colloquial Croatian term for a type of knife used for killing prisoners in Croatian concentration camps in World War II.

Serbia was a commie shithole and was always siding with the Jews. If we're gonna talk history, look around. Nobody likes Serbians. A huge percentage of the Serbs are scum. There are normal people but they surely don't write on this forum so I try not to make it a country thing, as much as I don't want, it happens sometimes.

Same with Bulgaria really. Generally speaking, the Balkans is a shithole.

Old December 8th, 2018 #45
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
Good advice! But find history from normal people not sERBIANS - big liars with propaganda shit.
Croats were biggest Turk lackeys in the Balkans

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1136831/

As or Nicopolis (occupied Serbia forced into Turk ranks) that was minor footnote in long Serbian struggle against Ottomans. Serbia drove Turks out of Europe in the end.

The West wanted the Ottoman Empire to control Serbia as they preferred it to an independent Serbian state

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; December 8th, 2018 at 09:52 PM.

Old December 8th, 2018 #46
Serbian

[quote=FLEKTARN;2258605][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"]
Quote:
It's funny how this is a forum mainly occupied by far-Right, but Serbia was always against Germany, during WW1 and during WW2. Serbia fought against Bulgaria and Germany. And I can see most of you worship Hitler and the Nazis. They despised Untermensch Serbs and bombed the shit out of them. Invaded them. Hitler even appointed the Croatian Ustasha to clean your shit.

Are you 10 years old? What a moron.

Quote:
There's literally a weapon called Serb-cutter that the Croatians used to cut your people. Srbosjek (literally "Serb cutter" in Croatian, often referred to as "cutthroat") is the colloquial Croatian term for a type of knife used for killing prisoners in Croatian concentration camps in World War II.

Yep sick savagery only seen in Africa. Great Europeans the Croats.

Quote:
Serbia was a commie shithole and was always siding with the Jews.
Serbia was always nationalist. The British were pushing the communists of Croatian butcher Tito on Serbs. London betrayed the Chetniks. ((( London)))also supported the Ottoman Empire against Serbia and Russia.

Quote:
If we're gonna talk history, look around. Nobody likes Serbians.
At least we are more relevant than you insignificant shitholer Turko-Bulgar swine. No one even knows what a Bulgar is. At leasst we were famous during the 90s in all world media

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 8th, 2018 #47
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEKTARN View Post
I can go all day like that and show proof you how really retarded you majority of Serbs are. You're no Aryan or pure. You're just retarded idiots. Albanians are way smarter than you.
It's ridiculous to read such half-tatar freaks as you knowing the racial roots of bulgars.

Quote:
The Bulgars were a primarily west-Eurasian Turkic people, similar to modern Tatars or Turks, but obviously less Mediterranean and more northern European and East Eurasian. This is due to the fact that Bulgars supposedly picked up regional influences as they migrated from the steppe, especially from Huns as well as other nearby groups like Slavs, and again, similar to how Anatolians or Tatars had East Eurasian ancestry which became diluted.

The language itself is Oghuric, with its only other living descendant being Chuvash. A massive number of previously existent Oghuric languages have now disappeared, the Bulgars included.

The original “Great Bulgaria” was located in Ukraine, an area populated by the Indo-European Ukrainians as well as other Turkic groups, like the Jewish Khazars, before it collapsed to the Khazars, Avars, and Slavs. They then migrated and founded the Great Bulgarian Empire, getting recognized by Byzantium, and later adopting Christianity.
Obviously you had brother feelings for jews in WWII because of your common bulgar-khazar origin from history.

Old December 9th, 2018 #48
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Croats were biggest Turk lackeys in the Balkans

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1136831/
this is just stupid sERB shit from zogfront.
compares Ante Pavelic nationalist ally of Hitler who use White Muslim Croat and White Muslim Bosnian in fight for Europe
some White Muslim who support nation indendence and nationalist Croatia
they are good whites who only believe in allah insanity like other good whites who believe in jewsus-christinsanity. Pavelic do right! Good nationalism must help free them all allah insane and christinsane from old semitic fairy tale not hate them , make them join fight for white country, homeland-Domovina, for europe. Pavelic, ally of Hitler, do this. Himmler do this.

sERB liar says they are biggest turk lackeys THAN

sERB scum who fight in ottoman invasion army against Europe, help defeat united Christian armies

yes this is talk of typical sERBIAN. when sERB speak he LIES. when he not lie he must be dead. like jews.

sERB scum also will tell that Hitler was big Turk lackey because

Reddit
A Muslim Bosnian soldier of the Waffen SS Handschar Division studies the difference between the Jews and Muslims, 1941, Bosnia [1200 X 834] ...

dirty lying scum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
As or Nicopolis (occupied Serbia forced into Turk ranks) that was minor footnote in long Serbian struggle against Ottomans.
sERB always exuses for all evil they do. like jews. other jews of Balkans. Pavelic know who send to Jasenovac.

cuck sERBIA not free Europe from any thing! loyal ottoman's dogs for centuries.
cuck sERBIA get out of ottomans because diplomacy from Russia and West and Turkey empire get degraded and weak
cuck sERBIA get out of ottomans because they make ally with Bulgaria and others. and then they BETRAY and CHEAT their ally. like JEWS.
they cheat and betray Bulgaria with help from Austro-Hungary
THEN they betray and hate Austro-Hungary and their terrorism kills prince
Europe drowns in blood
Russia drowns in blood
sERBS rub their greedy hands they finally get their Yugoslavia for dominate other nation and slowly steal their land, history, identity
killer and terorist Gavrilo Pricinp their national hero
in his home Serbian Bosnia they love jwes

Austria-Hungary and Bulgaria tell us lesson : with sERBS you LOSE
seriously can it be some lost tribe from ancient Israel settled in Balkans?
Novorosija must fear sERBIAN fake allys they will betray!

this has interesting genetic infos

Why are Serbs Turkish-like people?

Well serbs have been under Turks for 500 years. They have married them, they gave their daughters to Sultans to soldiers to merchants etc…
First one, the one who started that tradition was prince Lazar, he gave his daughter to Sultan, Carica Mara, then Olivera etc…
And some pictures to prove how “turskish” they are :

Serbs are Turkish descendants. Serbs = Orthodox Turks.And finally genes, that says everything and proves everything.

Old December 18th, 2018 #49
Tiwaz

Look Vitaly or what ever your name is...You can hate Serbs personally but it is your personnel problem as well as problem of your Muslim brothers shiptars and Albanians just to little cut your wishes and return in reality Shiptars and Albanians are not belong to Europa so move out from European territory, not only Serbian against European soil!
Build your Islamic state out of White nations land. So you can't cheat people here with pictures of some white Albanians who mixed with Whites...Yes, sadly there is too much racial mixing and auto-destructive for our Race. So bad that by assimilation today based on White self destruction behavior, inferior folks take over our Genetic code and invent new nations or improve their own wqith our DNA. Your origin is far from white folks land.

Old December 19th, 2018 #50
Vitaly "SND"

serbian theory on who is european in balkans
serbian theory on migration https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=30
serbian theory on ...

this like listen to african niggers theory afrocentrism

A SHOCKING STATISTIC: Serbs among the dumbest in Europe

dumb retards try teach others fairy tale antropology, history

Albanians are muslim european, european who convert to this semitic religion in 15th-18th century and as white or non white as serbs and greeks and macedonians. yes they in stupid noon white religion allah insanity. serbs in different semitic religion jewsuschristinsanity. serbs think they better and whiter because they in different semite religion . Morons.

Bosnians-Bošnjaci muslim europeans and probably some whiter than serbs.

stupid sERBIAN lies and propagnda can change nothing.

bosnia is still belong to bosnians.
kosovo is still belong to albanians.
they are still european and not any other place.
whining and crying and stupid fairy tales and lies is still all belong to sERBS.

Old December 19th, 2018 #51
srbin1389

Those IQ tests are teh Zionist invention to laugh at White people of Serbia and to promote Jewish superiority. White nationalists and pro-Serb people should ignore such trash as IQ tests, stop playing jewish games.

Thread