Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 20th, 2018 #1
keifer

Default Jesus Is THE Reason For The Treason

The first act as a Christian is treason, to turn against ones own people and land.

Old December 20th, 2018 #2
keifer

Tis the season to rejoice, to embrace the spirit by demanding that god sacrifice his only son as a show of unquestionable faith to his people.
On this holy day, with the birth of Christ, god now has a son, he must take his only son and go to the land of Moriah, to the mount of the lord, and demonstrate his faith to his people is greater than the sum total of love for his only son, by sacrificing his only son.

Old December 20th, 2018 #3
keifer

The birth of jesus, the offspring of adultery cuckold arrangement, Mary in her after glow of giving birth says to her husband, "Oh look Joseph, your son has his nose."

Old December 22nd, 2018 #4
keifer

Today I became so overtaken by holiday joy that I ran through the townes square yelling "Merry Jewmas everbody, ...Merry Jewmas."

Old December 22nd, 2018 #5
keifer

I don't really watch football except on the super bowl.
I don't really worship jewish gods except on Christmas.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #6
keifer

I can sense that this thread is shaping up to be yet another failed thread by Keifer. Surley it must be that I have the absolute worsed record of all VNN posters when it comes to creating a thread and promoting a message.
Is this because my threads are so irrelevant.
Am I just trolling.
Is this just an attempt at attention seeking.
Do my threads miss the point or is it simply a matter of poor timing.
Is my humor misunderstood.

Merry Christmas to all the judeophelliacs.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #7
keifer

We are getting down to the last days before Christmas where push comes to shove at the shopping malls, the last days into hours that will determine which Christian will earn his prestigious rite to be the one who gets to circumcise jesus.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #8
keifer

I am not at all discounting the idea that there is a particular time of the year where the world stops and people take the time to focus on good will toward one another and realign family values. That time of the year is called Solstice.

Old December 22nd, 2018 #9
keifer

Dear christians, your god is a sandnigger jew, who was not tempted by women. You know what that means don't you, ...to not be tempted by women.
That's all I have to say.

Old December 28th, 2018 #10
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Dear christians, your god is a sandnigger jew, who was not tempted by women. You know what that means don't you, ...to not be tempted by women.
(3rd-grader raises his hand, and is about to piss himself if the teacher doesn't call on him for the answer).

Oo! Oo! I do! I know what it means! He's not a hebrew; he's a he-blew, right? Do I get a gold star for that, Mr. Keifer? huh? huh? Do I?

p.s. And it better be a gold star, not one of those yellow, six-pointed Star of David fuckers either!

Just funnin' with ya is all, Keifer. Amusing little thread you've got going here.

Old December 28th, 2018 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I can sense that this thread is shaping up to be yet another failed thread by Keifer. Surley it must be that I have the absolute worsed record of all VNN posters when it comes to creating a thread and promoting a message.
Am I just trolling.

reason for the treason is a good line. definitely memeable. showing xtians with a bunch of nigglets and jesus smiling on them

Old December 28th, 2018 #12
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
reason for the treason is a good line. definitely memeable. showing xtians with a bunch of nigglets and jesus smiling on them
I totally agree. I immediately saw that line (i.e. just now) as a great prospect for a truck sign.

Sorry for not acknowledging your thread earlier, Keifer. It's certainly worthy of a response. I'm not exactly sure where I was when you initially posted the thread, but I'm guessing it wasn't far from La-la Land.

Happy Yuletide.

Old December 29th, 2018 #13
Crowe

Quote:
That's all I have to say.

Old December 29th, 2018 #14
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I totally agree. I immediately saw that line (i.e. just now) as a great prospect for a truck sign.

Sorry for not acknowledging your thread earlier, Keifer. It's certainly worthy of a response. I'm not exactly sure where I was when you initially posted the thread, but I'm guessing it wasn't far from La-la Land.

Happy Yuletide.
Good to see you posting!

Old February 12th, 2019 #15
SuDreich

Quote:
Am I just trolling.

i liked your thread a lot, one of my favourites
god jul keifer

Old February 12th, 2019 #16
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Thread